Will the Switch have the best library ever?

The Nintendo Switch is only 2 years old and it already has an amazing exclusive library. Imagine how good it will be at the end of its lifetime

Switch exclusives:
>Mario Odyssey
>Smash Ultimate
>The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Sequel
>Splatoon 2
>Xenoblade Chronicles 2
>Xenoblade Chronicles 2: Torna the Golden Country
>Snipperclips Plus
>Fast RMX
>Kamiko
>Arms
>Mario+Rabbids Kingdom Battle
>Gal Metal
>Kirby Star Allies
>Mario Tennis Aces
>TWEWY ~Final Remix~
>Super Mario Party
>Pokémon Let's Go
>Dragon: Marked For Death
>Yoshi's Crafted World
>Pokémon Sword & Shield
>Animal Crossing: New Horizons
>Fire Emblem Three Houses
>Luigi's Mansion 3
>Town
>Daemon X Machina
>Yokai Watch 4
>Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3
>Super Mario Maker 2
>The Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening
>Astral Chain
>Box Boy! + Boy Girl!
>Tetris 99
>Rune Factory 5
>Cadence of Hyrule
>Mario & Sonic at the 2020 Tokyo Olympic Games
>Bayonetta 3
>Metroid Prime 4
>Shin Megami Tensei V
>Steamworld Quest
>Blaster Master Zero 2
>Mary Skelter 2
>Omega Labyrinth Life
>Panzer Dragoon: Remake
>No More Heroes 3

Nintendo exclusive multiplats/ports:
>The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
>Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
>Pokken Tournament DX
>Fire Emblem Warriors
>Bayonetta 2
>Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze
>Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition
>Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker
>Code of Princess EX
>Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate
>New Super Mario Bros U Deluxe
>Rune Factory 4 Special
And more to be announced

Attached: Switch Power.jpg (886x1024, 93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TmWu-f6L0Mo
change.org/p/krzysztof-olborski-release-cyberpunk-2077-on-nintendo-switchtm
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Nintendo_Switch-only_games
youtube.com/watch?v=32rwlldUtwM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It has the same issue the 3DS has. Great library, but said library would have been much better on a more powerful device. A lot of the games feel "wasted" on it much like the 3DS but to a lesser extent.

Attached: BD 3 teke54132.jpg (1200x675, 96K)

>2 years
Both 2019 and 2018 have been shit for the switch

Fair argument. But keep in mind that the Switch is still a handheld. You can't expect handheld games to have the best graphics on the market. I believe the Switch still does a really good job at performance. It is capable of running the latest AAA games, but only at lower settings.
2018 was average, but 2019 is looking insane with a lot of exclusives releasing in the following months

just got a switch. any worthwile dungeon crawlers aside from Labyrinth of Refrain?

Attached: 1539819924549.png (593x596, 48K)

That's a lot of bloating
Still waiting the delivery on
>Better Mario spinoffs
>A better Kirby game
>Metroid 2D & 3D
>F-Zero ( one day maybe )

Omega Labyrinth Life

>a lot of exclusives
such as...?

>still no Twilight Princess
How is this acceptable?

Attached: 1486740586381.png (1400x1400, 229K)

I've thought about getting a switch, but I've heard the ports are bad. How true is this?

>1500 games in a little over two years
>Meanwhile PS4 has 1900 after almost six

>B-b-but GAME DROUGHT!1!1!
>2018 and 2019 SUUUUUUCKED even though it got more games in both years than the PS4 got during any single year its existed

lol they can't seethe hard enough can they

I gotta be honest. A lot of the games look dope as fuck, but a much bigger majority of them are a hard. fucking. pass.

Yokai watch 4? There was a 3? There was a 2?

BoxBoy? I beat all 3 on the 3DS and I was trilled the series was finally "over".

A Panzer Dragoon remake? Yeah I didn't care about it when it was space harrier, why would I care now?

Mario and rabbids? I didn't like xcom and I didn't like the minions movies. Why would I want them to be combined?

I'm not going to go through all of them but most are either hard passes or literal who's.

I'm not a hater btw. I just bought a switch a couple days ago. I'm just being realistic.

Willl the upgraded version be worth the wait or is the cheap one a better deal?

>Dragon: Marked For Death
>Yoshi's Crafted World
>Pokémon Sword & Shield
>Luigi's Mansion 3
>Town
>Daemon X Machina
>Yokai Watch 4
>Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3
>Super Mario Maker 2
>The Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening
>Astral Chain
>Box Boy! + Boy Girl!
>Tetris 99
>Cadence of Hyrule

It'll be a one-stop shop for a tremendous amount of Heisei-era titles by the time it reaches the end of its lifespan. Really happy with the selection of classic titles available on it now.

>the switch has a gamecube emulator??
Kids these days.

There arent any SNES n64 or gamecube games

There isnt a new F Zero

Pokemon looks like shit and Gamefreak should give up development of pokemon. I could go on. The switch is nice but could be better.

>no custom themes or avatars
>nes games on switch have dull colors and DO NOT LOOK RIGHT
>no music apps cant play spotify or something while grinding or some other activity that pairs well with music and if the game has shit tunes you're fucked
>no achievements
>eshop is organized like ass whereas the Wii shop and the Wii u shop you could easily find things

The best thing about the switch is that we hadnt got a good smash game in close to 20 years and Ultimate delivered. Fuck all of you poser Nintendo fans. If you actually think the switch is doing right by you you're just a faggot that doesnt know any better.

Interesting you say that, that's how I felt about the 3DS but not about the Switch. I like the fact that most of the games feel more 'complete' than those of a handheld.

Literally only XC2 and BOTW are worth playing if you don't care about the whole "b-but you can play it outside and look like a retard" meme. All the other games are either literally who's or already available on a superior platform.

Fucking Dragon's Dogma runs at 576p (and still with lots of slowdown) on the Switch lmao. How is this acceptable for a 3D game in 20-fucking-19 pray tell me.

Some ports are bad because of lazy developers but most aren't. Don't believe the shitposters.
Some people are genuinly excited for those games. You don't have to like all of them
It will probably take a long time before Nintendo releases a new version of the Switch. I recommend buying one now

Why would they need to emulate it, dumbass? They still have the source code and they even ported it to Nvidia Shield recently.

Literally just recompile the Wii U version for the Switch and everyone would be happy.

Yeah it's not nearly as bad but to have all the classics come now and forever be locked to low settings 30fps is a little lame. In the future it's not like they're gonna re-release all of these on Switch 2 with higher fidelity shit, as far as portable versions go we're gonna be locked in as-is.

THE SWITCH XL SP LITE MICRO, NIGGA!

Who gives a shit about Kirby? Other than ironic weeb girls, I've never met anyone normal who gives a shit about Kirby games.

Panzer dragoon isn't an exclusive
the footage from the developer's channel is running in 4K

>amazing exclusive library

lmao

tendies settle for very little, pic related the last NIntendo home console with an amazing exclusive library

Attached: video-game-console-2202633_960_720.jpg (960x498, 52K)

How long would you estimate the wait be? I was thinking Christmas time. I do want one, but if there is a better one coming down is less than a year, I would not be off put by a short wait.

Nintendo said they have no plans on a revision yet. It will be more than a year at least before they release a new Switch

Name any other modern day console that has a better library than the Switch. You can't

More powerful home console only version Switch coming when? Fuck handhelds.

I think having graphics comparable to last gen's is top shit for me. 3DS did have this problem where it was in an insecure spot between the low bar of DS and thus open to more experimentation and everyone stopping development on 2D games for some reason.

PS4 has pretty much every relevant Japanese game released in the last 5 years.

The panzer dragon remake is coming to PS4 and xbox too.

despite the overall mediocrity, PS4's library destroys the Switch's below mediocre library

>Pokémon
The Pokémon switch titles look like complete shit.
Otherwise I agree with your statement.

If you don't mind 30 fps and graphics ranging from 480p to 720p on a relatively small screen, you're good. Some ports are just horrible though, specially earlier ones like DQI+II.

it's shaping up to be one of the best systems of all time yeah

2020 will be crucial, if monolith releases a new arpg ip, retro studios game finally surfaces, pikmin 4 and metroid 5 show up on top of botw 2, bayo 3 and others it'll already be the best nintendo system of all time

Except for any Nintendo game? Nintendo games are the most relevant Japanese games.
Sony doesn't care anymore about Japan. Its focus is now on the lgbtq+ community. That's why snoy hates anime and censors everything.

Crypt of the Necrodancer, and it's Zelda themed sequel Cadence of Hyrule both are worth playing

Attached: 1560268468089.png (770x595, 31K)

>best Nintendo system of all time
Nah. We still dont have a new F zero and mario 64 is still better than Odyssey. Botw isnt better than older zeldas either.

Ps4 can't even compete with the Switch library. It has zero games. Name one (1) game. You literally can't

>still doesn't get my point
>"dumbass"

>twilight princess
>JUSS REEEEECAHM PILE DUH WE YOU VIRSIN!
>"""""dumbass"""""
It's twilight princess, for the sega xbox!

But I'll humor you. Let's imagine a world where they do what you say...

>nintendo
>recompiled the "wii u version"
>put it on the switch
>literally the whole community:
>"DEY DIDEN CHAING ENY THANG! ETS DUH SAIM GAYM! DERE SEW LAYZIE! ET SAWKS!"
>nintendo updates it, adds new content:
>"DIS IZINT LYK DUH ORE IGENOL! Y DED DEY CHAING ET?? ET SAWKS!"
>""""""""""dumbass""""""""""

Are you feeling stupid yet? Cause you should. I've given you several different reasons to. But for good measure, here's some more. How about you just have the switch, AND a console that plays the "wii u version" of twilight princess? Or how about you learn to read between the lines of my original post? Or how about you play another great zelda game, rather than insisting they ham-fistedly slap together a terrible port?

Basically what I'm trying to say is, how about you be less retarded and think before you rub your face back and forth across the keyboard?

>I don't like it therefore it's shit

The reason why people own Nintendo consoles is because of Nintendo's god tier exclusives. Mario, Pokemon, Zelda, Smash, etc, are why it's a good system.

>it's shaping up to be one of the best systems of all time yeah
Only if they manage to make a pro or mini version.
The switch as it is right now has 2 issues
1/ It's too damn expensive for what it offers
2/It offers handheld and home console experience, but in a lot of cases neither of them feel satisfying due to technical limitations.

>kids are genuinly excited for those games
fix'd

It seems likely. The Switch is only 2 years old and already there's quite a good number of must own exclusives and there's so many more coming within just the next year.

Attached: upcoming.jpg (723x2500, 1.04M)

>I've never met girls
I suspect that's the source of many of your problems.

Agreed

Do you honestly think kids are excited for Panzer Dragoon?

>It has zero games.

so they're tied

no, not just children. manchildren with the intellectual capacity of children also.

I highly doubt kids give a shit about panzer dragoon, daemon x machina, and astral chain. For fucks sake most people that played Tropical Freeze were adults.

RENT FREE

Attached: sony won.jpg (166x197, 8K)

Are you okay?

Remember this is behind the screen every time you see a Switch shill thread.

Attached: 1517409736889.jpg (598x733, 58K)

>Switch has an amazing library
>50% of the "great" games are Wii U ports and rehashes, 25% are indies, 25% are sequels of "weebshit" Vita games which were previously considered terrible

youtu.be/TmWu-f6L0Mo
>20:19
You’re telling me that’s an acceptable animation? That ugly ass pop-up for Steelix looks good to you?
Don’t be a fucking drone you faggot. Sword and Shield look like shit man.

Attached: 2DC3B0C5-600D-45A8-B42B-FBCB6D1703BC.jpg (622x613, 74K)

Basedboys need to be cleansed from the gene pool.

Attached: 1560268276570.jpg (640x619, 40K)

I consider the portability an more than adequate trade off for the extra power.

Yeah, I can see you mean. I think the amount of 3rd Party ports we'll get will decrease over-time as developers start creating games for Next-Gen systems (although I am very interested to see how Doom Eternal will play on the Switch). I usually use PC/Switch so I'll be fine and the Switch is great for indies at the moment so I'm satisfied. Plus if Ninty is pooling their resources into just the one console this 'gen' (could we classify Switch as next-gen or a weird side-grade?) means some quality 1st party titles.

Nah, sorry but that thing is still unbelievably expensive. I'm not paying 300 bucks for a console WITHOUT games or actual controllers when i can grab an xbox or a ps4 bundled with a game and a controller for 50 to 100 bucks less.
It odesn't feel worth it at all

all those sequels, nintendo really DID run out of ideas

you have a good point but you put absolute garbage shovelware shit on here next to actual great titles

It's a work in progress, my dude.

That being said, you're absolutely right that Gamefreak needs to be held to a higher standard. I get that graphics and animation aren't the big draw of Pokemon games, but still. Pokemon is literally the biggest media IP in the world. It deserves better.

>list padded with garbage games and multiplats
really?

>every relevant Japanese game
>without Nintendo

Attached: 438334A4-85AE-4035-A4D9-5ECEE6B2AB13.jpg (466x700, 48K)

Look at the OP again. You can't ignore that list

At least Nintendo tries to be creative with sequels

Attached: 1366203218280.jpg (2720x1020, 521K)

>implying basedboys are worse the fifa playing niggers

change.org/p/krzysztof-olborski-release-cyberpunk-2077-on-nintendo-switchtm

Not if it doens't have CP2077

I wouldn’t mind this argument if he hadn’t hit a point where “realistic” graphics just look game-y. They’re impressive at first reveal but as soon as you’ve had pop-in, or clipping, or texture buffering or anything in the myriad of issues then the illusion has gone. I’ve been of a mindset that I’ll take an art style over realism any day and in this regard the switch is all you need. Nintendo aren’t stupid.

call me when it's better then snes or ps2

You have a PC for multiplats

The problem here is “some people” you need games that excite a far larger audience than some people. Fast RMX, Town, etc. you have literal who’s plastered next to Zelda claiming to have hidden gold

fyi a falseflagger made this

Nintendo games are the equivalent of the Marvel comics movies. Popular with everyone, technically well made, but ultimately disposable. If the Japanese games on PS4 are cinema, then Nintendo games on Switch are mere flicks.

Attached: UnfairHandHelds.jpg (1000x1000, 478K)

Nope
the SNES does

Im glad i sold my switch last week
God what I'd give to go back to 2k-2012.. Back when buying a game meant you actually got a beautiful breathtaking experience (for its time) now everything on the switch is just some 2d shovelware shit or weeb slideshow garbage "game" for 40 to 60 bucks. Why did nintendo get so lazy.
>Lets make 12 games in 1 month and sell them for 5 bucks each instead of one beautiful game for 60 bucks in 2 years, that will add to our numbers.

Attached: 69188610_p0.png (640x640, 333K)

Imagine unironically thinking this
holy cringe and mother of yikes

It's a list of all the exclusive Switch games. I can't ignore smaller or weaker games like Town and FastRMX. I actually liked FastRMX

Which is why I said it looks awful.
We shall see what happens come November(?) when it releases.

Attached: 0812E005-2C61-433E-962E-74A4DB94A498.jpg (612x281, 14K)

proof?

>kids don't give a shit about daemon x machina and astral chain
Give. One. Reason.

Attached: out of touch.gif (365x274, 3.69M)

You didn't own a Switch. Nice try though I suppose.

>Sony and Nintendo cannot coexist in the same house
>SonyFags Nintendofags and PC Mastershits actually believe this
Damn man I have all three, each system has its benefit

Attached: image.jpg (1334x750, 694K)

The ps4 movie games are the equivalent of overrated marvel games. Ps4 owners are the ones who get excited for that shitty spiderman game or that upcoming avengers game, not Nintendo games

>"mature and story driven content"
>"something the switch audience loves and buys a lot"

I am ecstatic that I can play them on the go.

You CAN NOT ignore that. Even if you don't use that feature.

not that user but its true, kids would rather play an "edgy" western shooter that them and their peers can use to look more "adult" such as CoD and apex legends. Face it old man, only degenerates like us enjoy pokemon, weeb shit and other under the radar games, we are the demographic, not the kids

Attached: persona-5-the-royal-kasumi-yoshizawa-phantom-thieves-outfit-artwork.png (960x1180, 157K)

F-Zero fuxking when...

That's fine but would you really want to play games like cyperpunk on a ps4 with medium settings 30 fps or on a pc with max settings 144pfs?

Well you forgot a few like Disney Tsum Tsum Festival and Vroom in the Night Sky

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Nintendo_Switch-only_games

Some people might be excited for actual trash, don’t leave them out

What's crazy to me is how many quality RPGs the Switch is getting.
>Xenoblade 2
>Mario&Rabbids
>the Disgaea games
>Skyrim
>Octopath
>Monster Hunter Generations
>Ys VIII
>Tales of Vesperia
>DG 11
>Final Fantasy 7,8,9,10, 12
>Grandia 1+2
>Pokemon
>Witcher 3
>Dark Souls
>Valkyria Chronicles 4
>Undertale
>Golf Story
>Dragon's Dogma
>The South Park Games

By the end of its lifespan the Switch will probably have a larger amount of good RPGs then the last 4 Nintendo consoles COMBINED.

Where is Persona 5?

>Quality RPGs
>Pokémon
Come the fuck on man

Hmm, I agree there is quite a few bad games on the eshop, but I don't feel that way about the games you mentioned.

Maybe rabbids isn't for you, but it's a well made game objectively.

>he's surprised a console made with japan first and everyone else and afterthought has lots of RPGs

>Switch sold more in its first two years than PS4
>Got more games in the same amount of time

lol at this rate it'll sell 100m by 2022 and have well over 4k games

Added :)

>giant mechs doing dope as fuck shit, shooting the fuck out of everything
>"weeb shit"
Oh yeah. I guess I forgot about that aspect of it.

Not sarcasm btw. I'm genuinely glad I'm allowed to enjoy fun shit, rather than being obsessed with what everybody thinks of me.

>lol at this rate it'll sell 100m by 2022
That's not how Nintendo longevity works

Attached: ps-wii-comparison.jpg (756x759, 47K)

>getting this triggered

You're not convincing anyone. The switch is a good console and Nintendo is making some great games right now.

The only dissapointing thing your stupid ass.

>play mario maker 2 on switch
>play planet zoo on pc
>play astral chain on switch
>play mount and blade 2 on pc
>play luigi's mansion 3 on switch
>play borderlands 3 on pc
>play link's awakening on switch
>play cyberpunk 2077 on pc
>play bayonetta 3 on switch
>play halo infinite on pc
>play shin megami tensei v on switch
>play doom eternal on pc

Feeling kinda based right now bros

Attached: 1543083413197.jpg (640x640, 79K)

Xenoblade 2 is unironically the worst JRPG I've ever played. Even worse than Neptunia shit.

You haven't actually looked at the library have you...

The Wii is the only console which sold like that. The ds for example did a lot better after a revision

>Maybe rabbids isn't for you, but it's a well made game objectively.
Hey, I'm not saying xcom isn't well made. I'm just saying I didn't enjoy it because of it's lack of depth. Throwing in the minions from despicable me doesn't improve the gameplay for me either.

Kill yourself.

I mean the Wii sold 100m in 5 years and their handhelds always sell gangbusters with the worst-selling one still hitting 80m, but cope harder I suppose

The NDS was a pre-smartphone phenomenon in a generation where even a Sony handheld sold 80m. The same can not be said of Switch.

Based
Switch + PC is the best combo

Hahaha you do realize that Nintendo doesn't make every game on the eshop right?

Read your post again and tell me you don't sound like an absolute retard.

I'd rather not have every game look like Uncharted

Based and PC+Switch-pilled.

No one with a PS4 would play 95% of those games or add them to a list

>it's lack of depth
It doesn't lack depth at all

Its okay to just say you don't like it, you don't need to paint it as bad when its not just to validate your dislike of it

>own a switch
>own a pc
>don't need literally any other console
Why do they keep making xbox's and playstations?

Attached: fallout pride.jpg (480x480, 52K)

>THAT'S NOT HOW IT WORKS!
>LOOK AT THIS GRAPH OF A CONSOLE WHERE THAT'S EXACTLY HOW IT WORKED!
Come on Eric, you have folders upon folders of shitposting material, why do you keep posting this one?

A rare user not being angsty

Beautiful

In This Thread.

Attached: 1522765010921.png (670x869, 22K)

Fifa

I bought a PS4 just to play Persona 5 and I finished it. Should I sell my PS4 for a Switch?

Wii was selling way faster than Switch is doing now. And yet it barely broke 100m. Nintendo consoles have no longevity.

absolutely ludopilled and extremely based

>V
>G
>Chartz

>Outpacing PS2, Wii and PS4
>Outpacing every handheld

>The same can not be said of Switch.

Its already doing it you cocksucker, it sold more units in its first two years than PS2, Wii and PS4 did during their first two years and it already has more total games than 3DS and more than double the games the Wii U had, and its nearly the PS4 and Xbone's game totals as well in less than half the time.

Yes, let's have even more reason to call the switch a port machine

Why are ScreenHeads always ripped.

Attached: GF-01-01200000000000000000000u.jpg (600x778, 130K)

Normalfags, children and poorfags

im glad youre enjoying it

And?

Point being the Switch is doing better than the PS4 did at the same time, and you do nothing but try to spin it as negative when its apparent to anyone who isn't a seething Snoiboi that the Switch is doing very, very well and has tons of software support.

Yes, before ps4 gets replaced by ps5

Yes there are no other games on the ps4

At this point anyone is fine as long as they aren't a hardcore snoy sucker

>Switch is a port masheen XDDDD

>Meanwhile Xbone and PS4 have half their libraries padded with ports and rereleases, and launched with next to nothing but ports and cross-gen games

so why was this not a problem in 2013 and 2014 when all you had to play on PS4 were 360 ports and Knack?

Oh, right, because you're a dickchugging Snoiboi.

>PC
>games
Makes me laugh every time, you guys are even worse off than PS4

Play Bloodborne, then sell it

I suspect this may make me the cancer killing the video game industry, but I get way more excited over Switch ports and remakes then I do for new titles these days, including new Switch exclusives.

Unironically, yes
Ive never been this satisfied with a console before to be honest

Attached: 23782432.png (670x869, 67K)

90% of those games are garbage. We are literally reaching google playstore tier of shovel ware and asset flips.
youtube.com/watch?v=32rwlldUtwM

I have a PS4Pro and a Switch, I never really got into PC (price and comfort) but I feel like I have all my bases covered.
Getting either a PS5/XB2 next gen to keep up and I think I'll stay as happy as I am right now :)

I love how butt-fucked all these little children are getting because other people like the switch.

>being contrarian about things they no little about.
>complaining about fidelity when they don't even have an actual gaming pc
>don't like Nintendo games cuz no realistic graphics
>not liking something cuz their "friends"
Pathetic.

Attached: 61545562_435581143897972_2453960295742183796_n.jpg (480x480, 31K)

What's the most affordable way to purchase a Switch these days? At the end of the month, I have maybe $400 to play with and it usually either is used for general entertainment (eating out, a movie, video games, etc) or goes into savings. E3 has convinced me now is the time to get a Switch. I also wanna be involved in the final Splatfest and desperately want to play Odyssey. Haven't even had that game spoiled at all yet.

That'd be, what, right at $400? That hurts after rent and bills and shit are paid. I thought about looking for used, but that's a gamble. I don't know.

Advice?

Get one you can hack and enjoy all games for free

I've my switch for 2 years and I only have like 4-5 games for it. Most of the interesting games you have listed aren't even out.

There's probably going to be a Switch Lite to go with Pokemon. Might want to wait to see how that turns out.

Why can't it run fallout 76?

What do you have??

I probably would've sold the damn thing if it wasn't for Smash and NMH.

this guy is actually based lmao, i been looking for youtubers that arent afraid to shit on nintendo for what they've been doing lately. Fuck shillers

You can buy a used one I guess?

Buy a Switch with 2 games and then purchase 1 Switch game every month if you feel like it.

>you're a dickchugging Snoiboi
i'm a total switchfag tho

Is switch hacking good yet?

I just want to make backups of my large cartridge collection.

> No Pikmin
> No Custom Robo
> No Starfy
> No Dillon's Rolling Western
> No Sin & Punishment
> No Golden Sun
> No Advance Wars
> No Chibi-Robo
> No Banjo-Kazooie
It Switch doesn't get any of these series, it's truly a shitty console, literally no excuses.

Attached: 1554852551963.jpg (601x496, 76K)

Sure you do...

And were are mature titles for mature player like myself?

~gen X

Wojacks are cancer and so are you for using them

I agree about Pikmin, wont happen however, on gamecube and wii-u it was a console release game, the time on the switch is way past overdue

Smash
Ttavis Strikes Again
BOTW
Mario Odyssey
Snipperclips
All those are great games and theres a handful of indies i would've gotten if they came out for Switch at launch. I mainly play on pc.

You'll understand once you get out of puberty

Ah yes, head for the "mature" baby pin in the Sony aisle

Anyone notice how it's always Switchlets that make these cringe shill threads? We get it you like playing childrens games on a mcdonalds tablet. Stop being so insecure. Not everyone like games made for 10 year olds.

I really do. I own every game I want but I don't like having to get up and change the cart

are you retarded? or just a shill?

see this:

Sorry not interested in games made for toddlers and manchildren. I'll stick with real consoles.

Attached: sex-love-life-blogs-single-ish-2010-02-15-0218-two_da.jpg (420x280, 29K)

That's the burden of being apart of the privileged kid.

> No argument

I like how mad you get because people don't like the Switch. Keep wasting your life away shilling for a children's toy company on an anime image board though.

Attached: 1be6ba8f807169b1f6a286e6235572cf.png (512x512, 303K)

I would only say it for games like Xenoblade 2 and to a very slight extent BOTW performance-wise. Only thing most first-party games are missing out on is GRAPHIX really.

Nice.

You don't need an argument to dismiss redditors.