New Cyberpunk 2077 Details

The option to purchase apartments(was promised last year) is now cancelled. V will have only one apartment and it cannot be customized. There will be a garage to store vehicles. The ocean around Night City is dirty, CDPR did not confirm if there's an option for swimming.

Attached: U3DliviJGq4.jpg (510x338, 93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GgTwa3CPrIE
gamestar.de/artikel/customization-in-cyberpunk-2077-apartment-koerper,3345372.html
youtube.com/watch?v=UfdNYrDR6Po
youtube.com/watch?v=g2sSLKlDFGM
youtube.com/watch?v=F_brnKz_2tI
youtube.com/watch?v=cbTlDOopWUM
youtube.com/watch?v=4eMQuhxNDJM
youtube.com/watch?v=_7LM0AUoCUw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Vehicle customization is not confirmed yet. When asked about a boat, CDPR did not give an answer.

but why?

>V will have one apartment

>The option to purchase apartments(was promised last year) is now cancelled
here is the quote
>In the past there was talk of during the game . But can you decorate and extend yourself? The answer is sobering, apparently CD Project Red has changed the course :
>"V will only have one apartment and stay there. [...] You have an apartment and you can put different vehicles in your garage, but unfortunately there is no way to decorate your apartment."
that doesn't really confirm that you can't buy new apartments

nice source

NOOOOOOO

They decided to "change the course."

We're staying in one apartment

>apartments
The main character should use only hotel rooms, inns and paid sleep pods

Features might be added as DLC, hope isn't lost

They said the same thing leading up to Witcher 3 that Geralt wouldn't have a home because "Witchers don't need to sleep in a bed to rest" and then we got Corvo Bianco.

Why would you want an apartment in a cyberpunk world? A fixed adress just gives your enemies a target. Corperations and various thugs will know where to find you. All that money wasted on a place filled with possesions could be wasted on augmentations or guns.
When it comes down to it every videogame chrachter is a murderhobo.

>We're staying in one apartment
And it's a good thing!

Based GTA2077 allowing us to store cars.

Fake news

Attached: Sage.png (118x111, 4K)

Maybe the building V lives in is secure, full of certain gang members or something. We could "lose" the apartment closer to the end of the game, if we cause enough trouble in the city

But would't it be great to have an option to move to a pleasant neighbourhood for some characters?

Why would you want to decorate an apartment you won't be spending time in for 97% of the game? Just play The Sims

>The ocean around Night City is dirty
shit, I wanted to have some fun with an exotic aquaformâ„¢ in the beach...

Attached: cold skin b.jpg (840x349, 38K)

stop complaining you fucking faggots nobody cares if you cancelled your preorder get bent nerd stop bitching about games and try playing them for once.

Attached: 1552886066820.png (612x486, 137K)

>the option to customize boob size and phallus size is still in the game

Based

Honestly speaking, the best kind of cyberpunk game would be something self-evolving with factions having agents and internal conflicts leading to dynamic changes you can affect, like DF does it. But that would be impossible to write stories in - other than generic ones. Maybe generate buildings and rooms you can choose to hole in and hack from, then evade police and thugs while keeping home base clean (and screen all hardware you would plug in there) etc.
>tldr your perfect game will never be made.

>"V will only have one apartment and stay there."
>will only
>that doesn't really confirm

Oh nonono Snoy won't like this

youtube.com/watch?v=GgTwa3CPrIE

Source on interview?

I wonder when and where will I see that article

So where is the "no car customization" quote from?

Every time some new RPG gets hyped up people start acting like its going to be a game which lets them do literally anything without any constraints. That the player can take on any role, act however they want and the world will be 100% detailed and accommodating.
Reality is always disappointing compared to the imagined product.

>328 genders confirmed
>straight romance option for male V still unconfirmed

Attached: 023.png (2048x2048, 804K)

good, straight males don't deserve romance options

>Not a single archive link
>expects anyone to believe jack shit
And all of you biting the bait are gullible retards.

KILL YOURSELF

Attached: uk01uqn3ufj11.jpg (640x1280, 92K)

gamestar.de/artikel/customization-in-cyberpunk-2077-apartment-koerper,3345372.html

there is literally not a single source to anything declared in this thread

Why does it need confirmation. If romance is possible, it's defacto implied.

Yeah and by buy, they mean with real money!

Night City... home

*Sips Drink*

>it doesn't have to be at night
>it doesn't have to be in a large city
>it doesn't need to be 3rd person
>it doesn't need to have the different classes
>it doesn't need the player to be able to use flying cars
>It doesn't need accessible interiors for buildings
>It doesn't need to be free of liberal bullshit
>It doesn't need to have good customisation options
>it doesn't need to have real dialogue choices
>it doesn't need you to be able to join different factions
>it doesn't need to have killable NPCs
>it doesn't need to have Trauma Team as a gameplay element the player can use
>it doesn't need to have destructible environments
>it doesn't need to have good graphics
>it doesn't matter that CD Projekt Red is staffed by Americans now
>it doesn't need mod support
>it doesn't need to have good box art
>It doesnt need to not blow all its budget on b list actors
>it doesnt need to be an RPG
>it doesn't need you to be able to purchase new apartments
WE ARE NOW HERE
>it doesn't need dynamic weather systems
>it doesn't need to have a branching story
>it doesn't need to have massive crowds of people
>it doesn't need to not be downgraded
>it doesn't need to have substance
>it doesn't need to not be GTA 2077

CYBERCRAP 2077 GAMEPLAY MECHANICS DROPPED

Attached: Sipping CDPdRones Tears.jpg (326x412, 24K)

>boob size
>phallus size
sauce?

Attached: BIG dreamer.jpg (313x228, 74K)

Should've had Ubisoft make the game. CDPR is in over their head.

Cocke on it, not even half of what you are listing is true.

Attached: 0.png (1313x907, 78K)

>CD Projekt Red is staffed by Americans now
Oh crap.

>WE ARE NOW HERE
No we aren't. Are you brain dead?

Also, since when does cyberpunk only happens at night?

youtube.com/watch?v=UfdNYrDR6Po

>Also, since when does cyberpunk only happens at night?

Attached: d4ylx2tg2d311.png (561x535, 278K)

Honestly, the development seems like huge clusterfuck.

Hope this doesn't end up Anthem #2.

Attached: 34252345.png (520x678, 514K)

youtube.com/watch?v=g2sSLKlDFGM

It has already been confirmed to be fake

is it you Dickson?

So,n the answer is non one?

this

also clothes should not be storeable in a "wardrobe", when you buy new clothes you ditch the old ones

I want to purchase prostitutes and build my sex empire

Attached: 1560539352439.jpg (1824x1491, 807K)

I have never given a shit about housing in games, but a lot of people do so one wonders why they would make that decision.

youtube.com/watch?v=F_brnKz_2tI

It's fake, see

Can you play as a 100% organic ultrachad?
Augs are for virgins.

Attached: 1405364291504.jpg (307x315, 11K)

>posting that Gibson tweet
>that he retracted after seeing the gameplay demo
>A quote about irl weather for the tabletop
>having anything to do with the game
Get better shitpost, m8

How old the "yes multiple apartments" quote compared to the "no multiple apartments" quote?

Post your bgm when you're wasting some drekheads.

youtube.com/watch?v=cbTlDOopWUM

This is going to be the new Borderlands pre-release hype isn't it?

>Hyped non-stop pre-release about the incredible features for the game's world
>Half of the shit promised does not make it in and that which does is half-assed compared to the initial concept.

Attached: 1560319996284.jpg (1200x675, 80K)

That was a year ago. They might have scrapped it.

It's going to be constant shitposting by people who will never play the game and even once it is out and turn out to be good and enjoyable, they will still try to force the narrative it was ruined.

>>Half of the shit promised does not make it in
So far, nothing promised has been deconfirmed.

Reminder that they said years ago that you could be a policeman, hacker, journalist as well as 10 million other things. Now we are getting the Witcher cyber punk edition. Can I make V a girl with a big cock and balls. Yes or no Polska.

My man are you retarded?
The screenshot shows that CDPR lied about it and cut content from the game.

See We only have ONE apartment in the final game

Do you have brain problem. it doesn't prove they lied. OP provided no source for his quote yet you prefer to believe him.

based retard

Nice proofs retard

THAT
IS
STILL
NOT
A SOURCE

Jesus Christ you truly have some brain damage

>Reminder that they said years ago that you could be a policeman, hacker, journalist as well as 10 million other things
That is still the case. you know that?

Sorry kiddo but I don't speak nazirunes.

Trannypunk 1488

They didn't have enough budget for the tranny customizations so they took out the car ones to make some

The game is sounding worse by the day

Glad some of my edits to this have made it in. Thanks

>Reminder that they said years ago that you could be a policeman, hacker, journalist as well as 10 million other things

that was before they even shown game-play, plans change

Obvious shop

>nazirunes.
It's called Nazgul.

How so. already half of them are debunked or stupid complain in the first place.

>The option to purchase apartments(was promised last year) is now cancelled.
Thank god we still have trans non binary gender fluid options for character.

inb4 stupid fanboys saying that canceled features is a good thing.

Attached: 30498574.gif (295x250, 3.63M)

has this actually been confirmed by CDPR yet?

Okay, that one is really impressive.

Read the thread
We have a screenshot from a year ago that confirmed that they promised it and we have a new interview that they cut it from the game

Can you link the interview please?

>we have a new interview that they cut it from the game
Where?

>posting fake bait
Why do they do this?

I don't know, you'd think focusing on the actual scenario you can get in would be the more important part. Like what kind of conspiracy you can get in, what big corporation will be at play and how will they affect you, how your augmentations can allow you to progress in the game.

But apparently, the most essential points at play are that there is a day and night cycle exist, that somehow a player can be a dick-girl, even f you don't have to and you personal interior arrangement. Somehow, this will be what determine whther or not the game will be good.

Fucking retards can't even scroll 10 posts up

We do'nt speak Nazgul.

You dont have to be hostile retard.

>can't swim

After seeing what they did with Skellige, that's probably for the best.

isn't this game in development for 7 years now? was Keanu always part of the game or did they insert him in the last year?

are they pulling an Anthem and construct the world/game on the go?

Robots can't swim they sink

What? It's been in development since Witcher 3 DLCs came out, retard.

>You dont have to be hostile retard.
Then don't behave like a retard or fuck off to reddit

It got rebooted 3 times and most people of the original team left (some of them created RUINER)

But the reveal trailer came out before witcher 3 was released.

sounds like Duke Nukem forever

>and most people of the original team left (some of them created RUINER)
>some of them created RUINER
Well good thing they left then since Ruiner was fucking shit outside of the cute girl.

>apartment and it cannot be customized
shit is autism anyway

I dont use reddit dumb ass

How is it autistic?

That there's only a single apartment kinda make me wonder how big the game world is gonna be. I hope that doesn't mean it's so small that the developers thought that letting the player buy more apartments would be unnecessary.

This is shaping up to be the tortanic of our generation

It might be user.

cringe and bluepilled

vased and credpiled

youtube.com/watch?v=4eMQuhxNDJM

It just keeps getting worse and worse.

I can't bring myself to care about some bs surface open-world stuff.

Are you fucking retarded nigger? That was a whole year ago. They apparently scrapped it. Like they scrapped childhood hero.

Proofs?

btw why is destructible environment so hard to do nowadays when it was easy to do years/decades before? i mean atleast destructible lamps or mirrors or wood panels etc.

I once had high hopes.

We don't know to be honest, and I was on the discord relatively recently and the mods told me that I would be able to unlock new apartments, not necessarily buy, but unlock with quest

>enjoy fps games
>enjoy good graphics
i literally cant lose

>I hope that doesn't mean it's so small that the developers thought that letting the player buy more apartments would be unnecessary.
That's for sure the case
Assuming apartment is where you customize and manage inventory and do some other shit like in every game, having only one means it has to be close to every area as not to force you to travel from one side of the map to the other. So they're either forcing quick travel or making the map fairly small

Source?

You should stop eating shit.

They already confirmed it's the same size as Witcher3, dumbasses.

PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY

>Like they scrapped childhood hero.
They didn't scrap it, they changed it to you having different backgrounds.

youtube.com/watch?v=_7LM0AUoCUw

They said if I recall correctly that a lot of the size of the world is vertical. I dont mind a physically smaller world if it has more detail in it.

-Multiple apartments have been canned (so no penthouse in the city center)
-Tumbler Q&A confirmed that you can't get heavy facial modifications like the Maelstrom
-Dev interviewed by YongYea said he wasn't aware if you'll be able to customize the color of your cyber arms and guns
-Emphasis was made on "your garage" it's unknown if you'll be able to get more than one
-There are no card games, pool, or mini games outside of hacking, fighting robots and car races
-It's unknown wether or not friends & romances will disappear after the game like W3

Source?

Said it before and I'll say it again
CDProjekt bit off more than they can chew. They're in way over their head in terms of what they promised and wanted to accomplish. They realize that it will take years and years to make the game they want but time constraints and budget are starting to take its toll.

so whats the point of them giving you rpg choices when you start your character if they already said you can't join gangs and have to follow the story the way they want you too? Mass Effect 3 and GTA 5 gave you more choice than this game.

Man I wish I was so easily pleased, not even being ironic or condescending right now. I'd do anything to not be so jaded that I can't enjoy any games I play.

console limitations
gotta sacrifice something so the adhd riddled zoomers get their pretty graphix

You can't joing factions in New Vegas either but I guess it's okay when Obsidian does it

the way they are doing this game is outdated. Vampire gave you more choices and its in the same style. This is looking more like CoD with a story added on after.

This game is most likely gonna suck

>Vampire gave you more choices and its in the same style.
And it was a shit game.

It's not an rpg anymore
They just don't want to say it directly

Attached: 1560441380115.png (659x268, 40K)

Source: your ass

Pretty sure at the start you get a choice of joining the prisoners or towns people. In Cyberpunk you would only get to join the towns people and then be forced to join the NCR.

:(

Unlike to believe that but that they mad an urban environment the size of Witcher 3 is hard to believe. Even moreso considering that you'll only have a single place to stay in that environment. Of course Vanilla W3 didn't have a single player home. So what do I know.

>can customize your character
>skills, stats, skill checks, cybernetic augs, different clothes, dialogue choices, branching quest paths
>not an rpg
Ok sweetie.

You can though
You get the faction's equipment and the NPCs recognise you as one of their own

In the trailers there parts that look like a desert

What's the difference between action adventure and RPG

Kill yourself, retarded namefag.

I guess the scope they were going for was just too ambitious, especially if they want to release in 2020

This is pretty fucking obvious
Every scene we see is the same MC (whether male or female) thug doing thug shit

The 'roleplay' will be reduced to combat skill tree and basic character customization

:)

But I can't play and beat the game just by being an NCR soldier. New Vegas is a shit RPG. Just admit it.

There are no branching quest paths though. Everyone will have the same story with minor variations. Its more FO4 than FO new vegas. You dont get to express yourself in this world. You get told what to express.

Cd said theres like 2 mandatory ones from the games prologue sadly.

Oh cool, you already played the entire game? Which ending did you get?

>rojekt bit off more than they can chew. They're in way over th
Action adventure tend to be more linear and have less or no stats. It's usually possible to have all of the upgrades in an action Adventure.

They've just switched to using marketing buzzword terms to get more sales. Still an RPG.

Attached: RPG.png (201x114, 10K)

so you consider ME3 ending good? because thats what they are gonna do for cyber punk. FO new vegas you can way different endings.

the childhood hero option is still gone, retard

You didn't answer my question. Which ending did you get? Also, how's life in 2020?

>>the option to customize boob size and phallus size is still in the game
Is it confirmed?

Blue Ending

Is it erect or flaccid size that you choose? Mine is 2 inches flaccid and 4 inches erect so I hope those are options.

Did you not read what I said? I said they changed it. Now you have street kid, corpo and whatever third one I forgot instead of childhood heroes. It's practically the same shit, retard.

Blue? Why is it blue? Describe the ending.

Name one RPG that has separate campaigns for every possible faction/role-playing choice.

>nearly no customization
>combat is auto-aim like Red Dead 2
>story is only 6 hours confirmed
>no branching dialogue

this game sounds rushed as fuck id be fine with waiting another year for more shit to be added.

Fable?

No its not?

Is it true that most of the Witcher 3 team has left CDPR? I think they're in over their heads with this game. Maybe if it sells enough they can make a sequel on next gen systems that does the concept justice.

>story is only 6 hours confirmed
Sauce?

>no customization (confirmed)
>linear path (confirmed)
>you can only go where the objective marker points, no freedom at all (confirmed)
>5 weapons in total (confirmed)
>game only takes place during the day (confirmed)
wtf this game sucks bros

provide ample proof for all of these statements

Same desu.
Maybe it sells enough and the sequel ends up not sucking as much dick.

>>game only takes place during the day (confirmed)
It took me this far to get you were trolling, well played.

six districts plus an outside of the city zone, some sort of wasteland. Saw the interview on playstations youtube channel yesterday
oops no, it's yongyea's every question you gave me about 2077 video

>map is the size of witcher 3
>have fast future like cars
so i can drive around the map in 120 seconds or what?

Had to redirect some of their budget to adding trannies

Dilate

Yes, I know about the six districts, I just wonder how big these districts are actually gonna be. I find it hard to imagine that the game will have a city that's as big as the world of Witcher 3, even if you count the Wasteland outside of it which will probably be not that big a part of the world.

Didn't you see the latest news? They removed vehicles. You get in and it just fast travels you. You don't actually get to drive.

Attached: dougie.jpg (373x373, 25K)

>game is only a corpo-mommy dating simulator, no open-world
>doesn't take place in the year 2077, that's just the number of sex scenes
>you are the submissive partner in all of them
>only combat is play-wrestling so she can display her dominance before she forces you to eat her out, then pounds you with her Mr. Studd cybernetic implant
wtf shit game. I can't cancel my preorder, what do I do bros?

Attached: sad apu.png (658x662, 59K)

Some people are wayyy to hyped about Cyberpunk. If you didn't like Witcher and unless it was solely because of the fantasy setting, you will not like Cyberpunk.

big enough, im sure. If you can drive a car and a motorcycle, i'm sure it's big enough.
I have a feeling it'll be a GTA sized city

shit like this is a nice visual representation of your journey.
choices you made, actions you took, and even shit you chose or didnt do can be reflected in this light. also helps push lore among other things in a more natural light instead of a endless codec dictionary.
it helps personalize your play-through. one of the ideal scenarios is posting pics of it online and other people can see a footnote version of your run and chat about it or other gay shit.

one con to this is it could potentially hurt a dystopian narrative if they're trying to push that angle like you pointed out.

So the game is even better than we expected? BASED

basically that.
Everyone always get out of control about games for some reason. It'll be the witcher 3 but in cyberpunk.

Imagine thinking I give one shit about apartment customization.

>All that money wasted on a place filled with possesions could be wasted on augmentations or guns.
I don't care about the one-apartment thing for this exact reason. I'd be to busy going broke on cybernetics and cool guns to ever afford a new apartment anyway.

No one cares. I get that you put a lot of effort into making that list and it's obvious this game lives rent free inside your mind, but it's simply ineffective. This is the most hyped game of all time by quite a distance, even the normiest of normies know about it. Nothing you say can change the fact that it's THE game everyone wants to play. It's crazy how just by showing up at this E3 and last year's, it was still more praised and talked about than any game that ACTUALLY released.

So you're saying it'll be even better than Witcher? HYPED

Because they've decided to start working on including trannies in the game instead.

>list of necessities is 10 items long
WE ARE NOW HERE
>list of necessities is 45 items long

You don't get it do you? Being able to change the color of your carpet is what makes this game an RPG, without that it's just a soulless action game that wishes it were an RPG

that sucks, i mean i hardly ever customized shit in video games, but they should've let you buy multiple buildings. i guess your character isn't going to like get out of the slums, probably will die or go into hiding after being betrayed

source at trusmedude.org

Sauce me

i cant fap to trannys without seeing the face first

MODS

rags to riches story ....

why??

Cuck

Call me a cuck while stepping on my balls

>dynamic weather systems
as opposed to static weather system? How would that even work?

Well, that would mean that weather is always the same.

O B S E S S E D

Well, duh, but then can it really be called a weather system.

lol, I guess. It really depends. I just meant I expect the same level of dialouge options as TW3 (which is probably about hte best in any game, ever) a GTA4 sized city, boring or """""""""""""""bad""""""""""" gunplay, and SOME character customization, but really just a couple outfits with stats on them, nothing groundbreaking

I need that "Virgin Watchdogs versus Chad Cyberpunk" image if anyone has it

I should have thought that out better. Nothing groundbreaking wasn't the right wording. I think it'll be a fucking amazing game, I am really excited to live out my cyberpunk fantasies, but the gameplay will probably be like what I said previously

Witcher 3 was actually kinda lacking in dialogue options, even compared to something like New Vegas or Bloodlines. Much less to legit old school RPGs like Planescale Torment or Fallout 2 but having that many options and voice acting to boot would probably be too expensive.

Yea Forums can't truely be zoomer/casual enough to care about skyrim and sims tier shit like decorating your apartment right?

Attached: 1532811415512.png (450x440, 101K)

Cope harder shill

i don't think that in those games, the choices really mattered though.

hey zoomer. a role playing game means you can assume some kind of role for your character. numbers, perks and 3 options of yes is not an rpg since you can't really choose who is your character and what is his motivation/plans. pathfinder kingmaker for example is an rpg because you can choose who is your character and what he does.

So Planescape is not an rpg?

it's a vn

seems like this game has progressively diverted from an RPG game to muhh cinematic action adventure game featuring keanu reeves so they can get the normies everywhere to buy the game

>4inches erect
cute

Attached: 1560549804552.jpg (820x811, 101K)

>was Keanu always part of the game or did they insert him in the last year?
There was going to be "Childhood Heroes" that you could pick at character creation, and Keanu's character was part of that. They apparently dropped that from Character customization though, so I guess everyone gets Keanu now.

Hey, at least we'll always have Tranny Character Options, right?

Attached: CyberPunkChildhoodHero.jpg (1920x924, 474K)

No homo.

no, they just changed the naming for it. You still get to choose the life path.
Jesus, I gotta get out of here.

> Ruiner was fucking shit
it was ok.

No, you fucking retard, they changed it to character background so that people who aren't familiar with these characters actually know what they're picking without having to know what the hell a "Samurai Rockerboy" or a "Solo of Fortune" is.

nice disinformation retard, Mike Pondsmith himself even said you can choose your hero in an interview a few days ago.

>an overhyped AAA game with feature-creep out the ass
how shocking
CDPR realize they were going to be delayed for even longer if they kept everything. Prepare for lots of post-launch DLC and an extremely barren base-game.

Wrong
childhood hero =/= background

they are 2 different options

they removed childhood hero and everybody gets keanu

I know it's hard to watch this trainwreck bros, but you gotta be strong, still 10 months of downgrades to go

Attached: DsNcgKYWkAER5PT.jpg (755x619, 50K)

How tf can it be rushed if it has been development for like 4 fucking years now?

development hell
it was rebooted 4 times or so

Because cdprojekt still havent made a single finished game. They dont have an experience to make something this huge.

you'd think you should at least have one apartment in each of the 6 districts

>in each of the 6 districts
the thing is the districts aren't that big, so u can easily get anywhere inside the city in 5 mins of driving

they never said your childhood hero would follow you throughout the game retard

HOLY FUCKING SHIT, CAN YOU PROPLE WAIT UNTIL THE GAME COMES OUT?

Attached: DD8D8C26-C93E-4546-84B1-BDBFCD38F85F.jpg (649x1026, 527K)

>they never said your childhood hero would follow you throughout the game retard
oh okay so it's literally meaningless one word text option

lamo@this level of COPE

This is a coordinated discord raid

it probably affects stats or speech checks

The apt shown in the demo didn't look near enough dingy and shit as would be appropriate for my scum larp.
FFS AAAAAHHHHH

>stats
there's no stats anymore int he game either, only "streetcred" bro

Even though he retracted it he still won't recover the lost respect. What a fucking bitch move.

what, so no background stuff that affects gameplay? that's hella gay bro.