Any good Godzilla game?

Any good Godzilla game?

Attached: 0sdgmjl.jpg (750x927, 576K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RxM-RzIEGEo
youtu.be/aWYpXK4deVw
wikizilla.org/wiki/List_of_Godzilla_film_continuities
letterboxd.com/rhumanick/list/free-godzilla-movies-and-assorted-toho-productions/detail/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes but you have to be a god gamer to beat it.

youtube.com/watch?v=RxM-RzIEGEo

its bad but its good

Attached: GU_PS2.jpg (620x879, 226K)

destroy all monsters melee
save the earth
unleashed
and super godzilla if you are this guy jet jaguar bros, ww@?

Mothra isnt a roach

youtu.be/aWYpXK4deVw

This one

Attached: 2C458397-D474-4844-8465-72E8BD026C79.png (919x551, 612K)

FLOPZILLA

godzilla is gay

Attached: 1559550595137.jpg (2480x3508, 1.36M)

>Be Mike Dougherty
>Grow up watching Godzilla flicks
>Ship Godzilla and Mothra before even knowing what shipping is
>Grow up to be a film director/writer many years later
>Get the opportunity to make a Godzilla film of your own
>Use the opportunity to put as much fanservice as possible, including Mothzilla
>Mothzilla becomes extremely popular within the fandom, with fanart of the duo skyrocketing in amount
>TFW that was your plan all along

Can anyone else even come even close to what this man did for his ship?

Attached: MikeDougherty.jpg (400x533, 65K)

delete this right now

>ship

fuck off, my guy

Attached: 1546642812735.jpg (618x439, 36K)

Yes and?

Attached: AAA AI RABU U MOSURA SENPAI.png (773x537, 32K)

Get out

Attached: 95248242-man-and-gun-hacking-laptop-computer-isolated-on-white-background.jpg (1300x958, 70K)

>tfw Hedorah would be pure nightmare fuel in a modern movie
>tfw we'll never get it

criticizing pollution is now SJW, the right would be too upset

Remember when republicans were butthurt about the fucking lorax

KoTM basically did that and no one cared.

caring about the environment is anti-industry and anti-capitalist, user!
imagine miyazaki trying to make his ghibli masterpieces with these retards getting in the way

Can human get Mothra, pregnant?

lol are you joking?
not only was the environmentalist plot basically non-existent, but the BAD GUYS were the ones who cared about the environment, which is very typical of modern retarded american logic

Is the Godzilla NES game any good?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 36K)

>but the BAD GUYS were the ones who cared about the environment

Not really, they pretty much revealed their true intentions when Ghidorah started getting all the other Titans to fuck everything up. The main scientist woman cared about the environment, which is why she initially went with the eco-terrorists but turned tail once they decided "fuck everything".

Does mothra get fucked

>tfw no modern Gorosaurus

Attached: Hiromi Ogashira.jpg (443x453, 94K)

based image

She fucks herself. Has to lay those eggs somehow.

I actually didn't care for that aspect of the film. Its one thing to be something the fandom fixates on, but in the movie the whole thing felt clumsy and hamfisted.

please, they cared about the enviroment as much as the nutjobs at PETA care about animals, bunch of retards

Attached: 1555054660295.jpg (800x567, 48K)

The Atari trilogy (and the GBA game)
Super Godzilla
The Jap-only Game Boy game
Maaaaybe the PS4 game

Dark Souls 3

Attached: download (18).jpg (2048x1700, 730K)

you're just proving his point that KotM was in no way an environmentalist movie. it was like a sub sub sub plot that didn't matter in the end anyway. the point stands that you couldn't do a real hedorah movie now because you'd have to talk about industries creating pollution

it's of course the PERFECT time to make a movie like that but righties will cry about it being anticapitalist

o...ok...

Attached: 1560488172135.jpg (1127x685, 149K)

>pretty much revealed their true intentions when Ghidorah started getting all the other Titans to fuck everything up.
Which was what?

Gorosaurus is surprisingly endearing for a monster that is basically just a dinosaur in a franchise based around a giant lizard that already more-or-less fills the "dinosaur" niche.

Let the Titans thin out humanity a little and let nature reclaim parts of the planet.

>tfw best girl will never be in modern Godzillakino

Attached: 9F00FF46-6005-463E-B701-52D2C171A87B.jpg (1500x921, 113K)

It was king ghidorah that wanted to fuck everything up, the environmentalists plans went wrong

"Fuck everything", like I said. The woman believed that by working with them and releasing the Titans, it would bring a counter-balance to humanity's destructive nature and they'd have to learn to live in a world where the Titans are now the dominant species.

Biollante is too weird for the Legendaryverse but it will always be my favorite.

I've never watched anything relating to Godzilla in my life. How do I get into this stuff?

The legendaryverse has some pretty bizarre things already, I don't see why they couldn't make a few tweaks to Biollante to help her blend in better.

How is Biollante too weird? Aside from the soul tomfoolery in the original movie, it would work perfectly in a modern film.

Watch the first one from 1954. You can't appreciate the rest of the series or see how far its come until you watch the first one for context.

Watch the first Godzilla film from 1954 and then watch whatever looks like it appeals to you. It's really that simple.

See Godzilla vs. Mothra, Godzilla vs. King Ghidora, and the original 1954 Godzilla first. Make sure it's the Japanese version, the American version is okay but the Japanese version is probably one of the greatest movies ever made, and very different from the other films.

Is there some continuity to these movies or are they generally stand-alone?

I disagree, I think the group wanted to improve the environment but they say quickly that Ghidorah could not be controlled so their plan was thrown out the window.

>say quickly that Ghidorah
I meant to say saw, that they saw quickly that they could not control Ghidorah

So, is this somewhere or not leaked.

Here's a list of the continuities if you really care, but the series is full of retcons and inconsistencies so it's really not worth worrying too much about it

wikizilla.org/wiki/List_of_Godzilla_film_continuities

There's light continuity in the Showa(60s-70s) films, but its not really necessary to follow a strict order. Heisei(80s-90s) follow each other in order, but its so loose it barely matters. Millennium (00s) is the most patchwork of the bunch. Really, just go in with whatever you think you'll enjoy.

>Tfw playing Godzilla DF

Attached: 1560466940781.png (799x799, 648K)

The guy from GoT was just a dick. He probably just saw it as an excuse to kill and used the environment thing to cover his ass.

The mom was just insane from grief.

That still speaks poorly for them either way.
>We will release and control these creatures to correct the mistakes of humanity
>We can't control them? Welp, just let'em do their thing I guess

but the soul tomfoolery is what makes her great

i gotchu user

www.___________it was an april fools joke ;_; / killme .com

>The mom was just insane from grief.

But even then she realized the eco-terrorists were just dicks willing to let Ghidorah and Co fuck everything up, which ran counter to her own intentions.

Watch either the original or Shin Godzilla first
after that just go with whatever you feel like

Her intention was to let the Titans run free and make humanity learn to live with them.

But Ghidorah wanted to kill everyone, Titan and human alike. She was against HIM, not the group.

What if, hear me out, Kaiju being a collab with MH?

>She was against HIM, not the group.

And the group was willing to let Ghidorah kill everyone, which is why she eventually turned on them in the end.

Because the group knew they had no way to deal or control Ghidorah

>Gojira in MH

Attached: oh yes.jpg (500x665, 155K)

>be James Cameron
>become a closet weeb after reading some old ass manga about a cyborg girl
>wait 20 years and become successful director with assloads of money
>create a shitty movie about blue aliens as an excuse to develop the best CGI in the industry
>use said CGI to bring his manga waifu of 20 years to life

A man's love for his waifu is the purest form of love on the planet

Attached: 1552416635643.png (1464x453, 276K)

Coolest Mechagodzilla, fight me

Attached: Mechagodzilla-1974.jpg (1920x1080, 156K)

It aint bad. The grind is really starting to set in for me though. If only I could get the godzilla unleashed mod to work.

Again, just speaks poorly for the group.

Anyone else find scaly monster feet to be hot?

Attached: 1559764554566.jpg (2660x2072, 633K)

And do what? Kill him? Yeah that's going to fly well with the fans
Well what could they do

No. Kill yourself.

Not Godzilla but Rampage World Tour is pretty fun.

Attached: rampage-world-tour.jpg (468x468, 88K)

You can kill or capture the monsters, but that doesn't stop the fanbase from loving the murderous beast.

Attached: This cute monster is responsible for all the rage quitter in the past two months.jpg (1688x1504, 475K)

>The grind is really starting to set in for me though.
This. I just hit HQ Level 8, and unlocked Sydney. Everything is going much slower now. I might have to time travel, but I really don't want to lose everything. I don't even use the stupid 'Boost' or 'Relief Supplies' option because lol screw watching ads like a good goy.

Attached: 1559699796612.png (720x576, 604K)

So is the sequel and Total Destruction.

Never played Through Time.

Just ripped off the ending of Super Metroid though

Attached: 1560032452578.jpg (1334x1334, 313K)

Even though 2000 is relegated to "watch whenever" status, its still a great film.

I honestly hope for him in vs Kong. I wanna see Godzilla, Anguirus, Kong, and Gorosaurus all battle it out in the next film.

Any sites that have them to stream?

kaijustream.gov

That's doesn't appear to be a thing, I don't use sites of that sort often, so actual help would be appreciated.

letterboxd.com/rhumanick/list/free-godzilla-movies-and-assorted-toho-productions/detail/

there is kaiju busters but it uses ultraman monsters

Thank you so much!

You're welcome user. Enjoy.

the team wanted to do it but I don't get whats taking so long