Untitled

?

Attached: 1303747061920.png (486x451, 6K)

I don't remember. I also don't remember the first game I played. How do you people remember these things?

Attached: Thirdagebox.jpg (256x328, 26K)

SMB3

Some shitty flash game probably.
First one I actually remember beating was crash bandicoot

Kirby Superstar

my parents bought be an NES when I was 3. we were poorfags, so I only had one game for a long time

Pokemon Red

I got real close to beating Mystical Ninja on the N64 but I had to do it in one sitting, and when I passed out my cat played with the wires and unplugged it, making me lose all of my progress.

I beat most games I had on the Gamecube though. Luigi's Mansion, Super Mario Sunshine, RE4, Wind Waker

Super Mario Bros.

Attached: repent zoomer.jpg (443x455, 96K)

Alex Kidd in the Miracle World

Mortal Kombat, or ALttP for SNES

Attached: download - 2019-06-15T185416.922.jpg (189x267, 13K)

Pokémon Silver

I think it was Mario 64?

>implying I'm a zoomer enough to remember such things

I think it was some Kirby game on the snes

I don't remember. Probably Jack 2 Renegade

Mortal KKKombat Armageddon, If you count konquest

sorry you're going senile already, my boomer brother.

Based, same.
First game I bought myself, too.

Sonic 2.

Attached: reedur bunnie.gif (250x188, 18K)

Link to the past.

Zelda II

Parents got me the DKC SNES bundle for my 4th birthday along with a copy of Mario's Time Machine. Pretty sure I beat DKC first because I wasn't a strong enough reader yet to beat the edutainment title

Attached: the goonies 2 av.jpg (550x840, 94K)

Link's Awakening, can't remember when.

Plants vs Zombies

Ty the Tasmanian Tiger

Contra

Probably Halo 3.
I had a few games before that but I didn't finish them.

Starcraft

Oh Fuck!!! Hmmm....

Rayman 2: The Great Escape!!

Jesus fucking Christ, God Damn children running all over the place in here. Get the Hell outta here, this is an 18 plus website. What would your parents think ?

duke nukem 3D

I'm pretty sure it was streets of rage, but failing that crash bandicoot was one I for sure remember beating.

age of empires because i got it from a cereal box in 2002 and it was the only game i owned. i played other shit before then but i never beat them from what i remember.

Beat like completed the story, or 100%?
Because Pokemon Red was the first game I beat the story of, but as for completion, I'm really not sure. I went back to a lot of my younger self's games later on precisely because I hadn't actually completed them.

Crash Bandicoot.

>Implying I played games all the time as a kid like you did when you should have been having a social life.

My family was pretty poor, so by the time i saved up money working part time in a garage fixing mopeds and bought myself a pc the hot shit was SW Republic Commando. That’s the first game i beat

Attached: 01E29E52-F589-4822-8B9B-054770F4190E.jpg (540x405, 59K)

yeah user, look at all your social outings and how they contributed to you owning boomers on Yea Forums.

Super Mario Bros DS

>Halo 3
thats because you didnt start playing games until you were older right? and not because you were 6 or some shit when halo 3 came out.

I was so young user, I think it might have been sonic 2 or rocket knight adventures. It was definitely Sega though

I don't remember, first game I ever remember playing is an Atari game about little tanks and I don't even know if that had some kind of end to it.
Otherwise I guess Super Mario Bros.

The first prince of persia.
I was one smug mofo for days after tounting my friends who couldnt finish it.

you got age empires free in the cereal? you lucky fuck. every game i got with the frosties was shite.

ha ha

you stupid poor loser. i had all the star wars games.

Minesweeper

Best racing game. Also has Fuel as a soundtrack.

Attached: !!e!U8egBGM_$(KGrHqIOKpsE0VCmBnI3BNP36VII7!___1.jpg (263x266, 33K)

Perfect Dark

The second Harry Potter game on PC.

I was too dumb to figure out the mirror gimmick in the first one back then.

im an ausfag and it was only a thing here i think. i've still got the disk, its just been kinda killed by disk rot.

Attached: 1197257101-00.jpg (800x800, 119K)

pokemon gold

Zoomers wouldn't remember because their parents literally put tablets in their craddle.
Millennials started gaming slightly later in life.

Godzilla Unleashed Double Smash

kung fu (nes)
it was one of the first three games i owned besides duck hunt and gyromite, the last two coming with the nes we bought
i couldn't get rob to work with our vintage tv, i didn't understand why as a kid

Super Castlevania 4. But I never actually played through the game or played many games at the time. My brother went through it and couldn't beat Dracula. So I asked to try and beat him on my first attempt.

It's still a story my brother constantly brings up.

Pokémon Blue, most probably

>blessed aussies
best breakfast I ever had.
I got pro skater 2 in a nutrigrain box too but it controlled like complete shit on pc

wait, first four, i remember dad bought pinball for himself

Aladdin on DOS

>100%
Persona 5 is literally the only game I ever played to completion. Completionism in gaming involves too much garbage grinding for no reward because the game is already over.

Doom 1

There are other games that might quality, but they loop after a hand full fo quick levels, so I don't want to count them. This does technically restart slightly harder after you beat it, but it's just a more substantial game to begin with.

Attached: 243218-protector-vic-20-front-cover.jpg (800x1105, 244K)

I'm a zoomer who had games from a young age, so I'm not sure. It was either super mario world, crash bandicoot 3, or gex the gecko

Attached: binoculars.jpg (919x960, 195K)

Yoshi's Island

Shareware or full version?

Harriet Attack, Amstrad CPC.

Attached: harrier.jpg (320x209, 11K)

Goldeneye N64 age 5.

can't believe you got aoe free in cereal. every game i got over here was bargain bin mini-game tier trash.

there was a contest once to get a game though , and you got to choose. i picked alpha centauri, but i didn't win.

Medieval or one of the spyro games.

Probably Duke Nukem 2 or Command & Conquer

There's a few where you get little rewards for completionism, like art galleries and the like.
One of the first games I 100% cleared was Kirby 64, and you don't get to actually have a good ending until you do it.

Little big planet 2

Duke Nukem one

I don't know. This was the final boss.

Attached: file.png (1024x576, 833K)

I'm not sure. If it was a console game then most likely either Pokémon Blue or Super Mario Land 2, if it was a PC game then it must have been either Broken Sword 2 or Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis.

Shareware

Sonic 2

Super Mario World because i found it easier than the first game which i couldn't beat
How old do you think the zoomers you're talking about are? Nobody born before 2005 or so would've had that experience.

portal xD

demon's souls

Did not had a PC til 5th grade, I guess I've gotten Elite rank in Elite on school PC.
I think I've beaten TNMT fighting game on NES around the same time, not sure if it counts.

Attached: 1531640726435.jpg (500x399, 29K)

Probably pacman world for ps1 or crash team racing adventure mode. I loved that grey brick

Lego star wars

Probably Brother Bear the game

I think it was chip and dale 2 on nes but i'm not sure

Attached: hqdefault[1].jpg (480x360, 31K)