What are your thoughts on the Speedrunning Community?

Attached: maxresdefault - 2019-06-15T134439.111.jpg (1280x720, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H50nqenYMDM
twitch.tv/speedrun
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Cancer.

Apex autism
If not autism, some other disorder.
Literally every runner has something wrong with them.
Which is a shame because I like a good run, of the right game and ruleset.

who was in the wrong here?

Tomba.

They got no charisma, the run could be good but the runner is always boring

god i cringe every time i hear the word community
i hate that fucking word now

it was autistic ala your picture, now it's even more autistic in a completely undesirable and offputting way

Chibi all the way.

Caveman puts up with him politely for a big portion of the play-through. When he begins really getting annoyed, he hints it by responding with deliberately short answers.

Chibi wasn't going to shut up until he was confronted about it. It's not like caveman was vicious when he finally did it either.

They speedrun their transitions too.

fpbp.

Caveman. He should have been decent and just put up with Chibi being annoying. In a private space, yeah fair enough because Chibi was just talking shit, and probably distracting Caveman, but Caveman knew that tens of thousands were watching the stream - Chibi was already embarassing himself with his unfunny jokes, Caveman shouldn't have mad him look like even more of an idiot.

he still streams under a different name
people still ask if hes that retard
he is even more autistic at this point
he was in a group stream of someone i watch, and he literally never shut the fuck up

I don’t post in speedrunning threads, but see this picture every day in the catalog. Can someone explain to me what is going on here and why it’s posted every day? Thanks.

*does 10 jumping jacks in front of the camera*

youtube.com/watch?v=H50nqenYMDM

several years ago, in the more famous of speedrunning events, an autist never shut up, and the runner told him to fuck off. in front of like 20k people

Based

im almost positive this is why runners are asked who they actually want to be on their couch now

But Caveman gave him so many opportunities to shut up and save his dignity. He pretty much did everything except say the actual words "I'd like you to be quiet" and it didn't work, so there's one thing left to do. It was rough but Chibi was oblivious to sooooo many hints that you can't blame caveman in the slightest.

>victim blaming

Attached: 1550807104622.png (570x569, 367K)

i'd prefer it if they'd be quiet

Pigs are evil

Yeah fuck Dan Harmen

Endless source of lulz
Trolling them is a blast
I love doing "speedruns" that make them furious like a 40 hour run of WindWaker and other silly shit

Faggots, autists and trannies.

>Literally every runner has something wrong with them.
counterargument: bonesaw

any community is cancer, it just attracts those types
its the solo "freelancers" that are the based as fuck ones
the ones that don't facecam or talk but routinely smash the fuck out of records
they're there for the game and to test their skill
not for all the other abstract concepts like friendship, ego or money

really awkward people in horrible shape, every "woman" is transgender apparently, when someone mildly decent looking appears feels like a chad, i hope that redhead dude is still running games

Attached: 1540309599616.png (954x784, 1.82M)

>committing 40 hours to making someone mad for 30 seconds
??

god fuck this video gets me everytime.

"$4.20 from 2strainz, I want to hear more of the guy in the green sweatshirt on the couch. Please let him talk more."

I love trolls.

It was always like that, but mustache was running a noname game early in the morning so he let whoever asked to be on the couch

great job posting this, guy i don't know

Kek

I'm rich so I got plenty of time to spend

He was entertaining his comments, not ignoring them. It's not that hard to shut someone clueless up by just blatantly ignoring them and responding to someone else instead. I mean you pretty much have to do that for them to get the point anyway.

>Alien, the 12th passenger

why are so many of them trans?

Attached: 2019-06-09 12.56.43.jpg (750x566, 212K)

is girl with "the head" photo shopped?

OoT randomizer race:

twitch.tv/speedrun

I don't give a fuck about any kind of community or drama but I enjoy speedrunning. I can't do it for shit but trying to get my time down was fun and world record runs and how different they are from how you'd normally play the game is interesting.

of course a functional human being gets banned from gdq