You made the correct choice, right user?

You made the correct choice, right user?
Don't tell me you believe monsters and humans can coexist.

Attached: 1386439111588.png (271x236, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wWpICDQemco
youtube.com/watch?v=fleCZ4k4gpQ
youtube.com/watch?v=wr_jcR7-xPY
youtube.com/watch?v=Jj4Om4nHH8A
youtube.com/watch?v=8VFtU3Ydx84
youtube.com/watch?v=ooz1jon-8XI
youtube.com/watch?v=uH-1zzCJE_8
mega.nz/#F!pIplwJjb!Mh1pg3KiddYb9X3GEByjuQ
youtu.be/yJWHJr2jVtw
youtube.com/watch?v=1Wa3SenHoao
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Have sex

One thing I never understood about Yea Forums is that they post some random ass character from weeb game #3864 and you're supposed to know who tf that is

>game series spammed relentlessly on Yea Forums from 2011-2013
>"how am I supposed to know what this is from"

This.
>Why didn’t you play her game, user?
Because I’m not interested in Sameface Waifu JRPG XXXIV?

If you don't know her you must be really new.

>

Imagine outing yourself as a newfag so easily

How is her route in the latest game?

>Why the fuck are they posting images of a character i don't know, how am i suppose to know them?

nah

Attached: spider_princess.jpg (598x446, 129K)

I only played paradox part 1, for some reason it just doesn't feel "right" to me but it might just be the RPGmaker style making the world seem less interesting

Attached: 1357106487694.jpg (366x349, 10K)

Imagine rememebring some random shit from 7 years ago

>I just started playing it a while ago
Okay Yea Forums, how the fuck you know?

Also yes Ilias, the game doesn't ever answer how the fuck coexistence is actually possible on a biological level. Why the fuck she never just brings up this point?

neeeeeeeeewwwwwwfaaaaaaaaaaaaagggg

MGQ 3 was like 3 years ago maybe 4 but Yea Forums shat themselves when it came out. A lot of people where waiting for it.

this so much

That's too bad. Will part 2/3 ever be translated?

Well?

Attached: 1451368786186.png (1275x479, 598K)

Can you fuck loli Ilias yet? I don't think you could in ep1.

Just admit you weren't here you're not fooling anyone

Yes. Also she pisses on you.

Its great, Ilias gets some good character development and has some sick bants
Part 2 is already translated
btw that user is lying, if anything the one thing Paradox has over the VN is the world building

Sengoku Rance and Monstergirl Quest were the last time this board was fun

Yes there's vaginal
Pissing is only on the footjob scene

Ilias ackbar brother

Attached: f63.jpg (600x579, 39K)

too bad 90% of the monsters sucked and the worst artist must have done more than half of them

Attached: Earth spirit Sylph.jpg (190x167, 10K)

>make her climax (only one besides the mini vampire which is not legal)
>not even being kept alive

>you will never cuddle with your monster girl wife
Might as well just end my life now.

Attached: 1554575137354.png (1500x2000, 2.04M)

best spirit

Attached: fec6d6598448c2ba985bd8f141bef147.png (872x1007, 421K)

If you don't recognize the character maybe the thread isn't meant for you in particular

sylph da bes

Excuse me but I ordered the best spirit, not the second best.

but then I wouldn't be able to take a bath with Erubetie

Attached: Bath.png (3200x2400, 3.22M)

Of course my goddess. I killed Alice (who constantly raped me) and heralded in your glorious age

What do you mean? What's there to explain? Monsters fuck humans, birth more monsters. Sometimes they birth humans but that's a rare thing.

with ilias

Attached: file.png (640x480, 274K)

Which scene did you nut to the most?
for me it was the experimental organism that dryfishes those three kids in part 3

Attached: 1357109315545.png (800x600, 201K)

>Having a good memory means your dumb

Wow. There are no fucking words user

same I hated paradox and didnt even finish part 1, it feels too complicated and having to grind is annoying
the first game is much better with no boring shit

>monsters overpower humans physically and sexually
>can breed multiple monsters (siren queen eggs, belzebug)
>female humans disappear
gg no re

That means humans eventually die out, and of course monster girls too since they can't breed anymore.
Co-existence is biological death.

>Spend two hours downloading, installing and merging files
>Literally nothing changes
>Good ending is exactly the same
What a fucking fraud.

Attached: monster_girl_quest_alice_by_killer_64_d5fv09a-fullview.jpg (900x729, 121K)

>say something stupid
>get called out
>have to damage control
>just say something more stupid

Alright here you go user

Attached: acfe924c8abf938ad8b616eb39248a83.jpg (622x695, 212K)

China is currently editing the dna of infants. Give it some time, user. Don't lose hope.

Attached: 1418860309005.jpg (1044x1200, 377K)

Succubus Witch unbirth, followed by the lamia sisters

no

Attached: file.png (545x377, 120K)

I feel like if I posted some random OOT image no one would be making this argument

I said the best

Chrome cowgirl

What do you think was the whole point of the Harpy Village and Beelzebub sidequests?
Coexistence implies more than just "living in the same space". It means a certain degree of cooperation. Monsters that aren't allowed to breed would die out (Harpy Village incident), monsters that are allowed to breed excessively would be dangerous (Beelzebub incident).

We need to do something about the feminists before hand. They'll take away my future of sex robots or genetic monstergirls if left as is

Sure they can. As cattle and consumer.
So yes, did what I had to.

>download the game to masturbate
>actually finish it up for the plot
>music and plot better than most rpgs released in the same time period
>that fucking character development on illias, alice and fucking tamamo

Is this the most ironic game in existence?

Monsters have no incentive to not breed because of their instincts and humans can't enforce it

It only means it happens at a slower rate.

i've been meaning to try paradox

does this choice actually matter in the long run or can you use them both? like how heavy are the implications for picking one over the other? Alice would be an obvious choice, but I really would like to see the game from Illias' side

/thread

>And humans can't enforce it
But monsters can. Monsters like, you know, the monster lord. You remember that journey she went on? Where she was first deciding whether or not coexistence should happen, and then just HOW to make it happen, from the perspective of a ruler?

>Not fucking both the monsters and angels into submission

Attached: Susanoo.png (1122x782, 1.03M)

Chrome
Tamamo
Sylph

Part 1 and beginning of Part 2 is mostly the same, by the end of Part 2 the routes start to diverge heavily and Part 3 is stated to be totally different depending on your choice

Thanks user! Time to download!

Now I will literally have no idea who to pick, then. Fuck. Thanks user

So you're hoping the monster lord likes the idea + is a logical agent? 100% not viable.

Granberia titfuck

Not knowing the character usually means one of the following
>I want to play her game
>here for the pictures of anime girl
>OP said something that caught my interest

>MGQ part 4 never

I really want to go back, bros. I want to see them again. Has the developer committed suicide, abandoned the franchise, or what?

Attached: 1559991494482.gif (300x300, 1.01M)

Dude, MGQ Paradox

>Chrome and not her hot clone older sister

There's nothing worse than a franchise that outlives it's welcome. It knew what it was and ended when it needed to end.

You don't want that. This game is so praised because it ended, and on a fantastic note. Let it live in your memory, replay it, don't rape its corpse.

Queen Harpy and Undine.

Attached: dicktime.png (479x476, 372K)

you fucking retard

>old hag

Attached: 1515267439714.jpg (748x730, 60K)

>MGQ
>don't rape

Frederica

not him but is it made by the same guy?

does the game has as much soul as MGQ had? little touches?

Yes, yes and way, way more than you could ever expect

And the religious nuts too.

Rape-on-Sight only happens in OG timeline, in paradox's timeline, most monsters aren't that thirsty. Also Beelzebub become joke in paradox also (in fact all the dangerous monster is)

>no alma anal
The fact she teased it is what kills me

Attached: 1518561291655.png (637x445, 54K)

The end fight is so kino though.

You can have EVERYONE in your party. Plus new girls.
You want Ilias in your party? You get her almost at the start. Or Alice. You want the bandits? You got them. You want Chrome and Frederica? You bet your ass you can have them both. And of course you can have any of the hundreds of regular enemies, both old and new. You liked the Imp trio? You can get them really early on. You can get fucking Cassandra, Beelzebubs, you name it.

The story is pretty cool. Though it gets powerlevel-y when you start going down the rabbit(heh) hole. But all in all I'm enjoying it. My favorite part is just seeing all the villains and other major characters in a different light. I love having Promestein in my party.

Pick both

>little touches?
There are so many "little touches" in the game it's unreal. Damn near every party member has dialogue for any little thing.

Made by the same team, the story is more "grand" so it feels a little less personal if that makes sense, still has a few tear jerker moments here and there though. It's really fun, and most certainly worth playing.

Attached: 1557865186009.png (173x87, 17K)

How long is paradox part 1? I marathoned through the first series.

It's really long, I can't remember but I think 30 hours? Last boss theme of part 1 is amazing too.

Based

I'm shit at gauging time but I'd say pretty long. Remember this is no longer a VN, it's an RPGmaker game. That means dungeons, repeated encounters, time spent on shops, equipment, skill/ability selection, party setup, etc. And there's a FUCKTON of jobs, races and characters so if you're like me you'll spend a lot of time trying to decide who to bring and as what.

Thanks, mate. I'll go play it then.

>How long is paradox part 1?
It's bigger than all 3 VNs together.

Thanks. I was kinda disappointed I could never upgrade my weapon lmao

Frederika and Chrome
Mariel's foot
Imp
And Ilias

Attached: 1559349500914.png (303x216, 98K)

Motherfucking newfags.

Attached: ebin.png (300x300, 87K)

Possibly faster for a speedrun for difficulty, but lol speed running an rpg/vn and skipping the side content
Also it might be a challenge on figuring out where to go in the Ilias continent

Luka's custom sword that he starts with can be upgraded at each blacksmith you visit as you progress. Same goes for a lot of early game weapons. I like this because it means you can keep those weapons and they will still be able to go head to head with the lategame ones.

Naccubus, Laplace, getting pranked by yao

I mean shit listen to this
youtube.com/watch?v=wWpICDQemco

Attached: Sylph.jpg (900x900, 85K)

Attached: 1506902654470.png (1185x1590, 929K)

Is Illias an evil cunt in Paradox or she/her route is actually wholesome?

Can someone spoonfeed a retarded user download links for translated Paradox?

We posting MGQ music?
Favorite battle themes incoming:
youtube.com/watch?v=fleCZ4k4gpQ
youtube.com/watch?v=wr_jcR7-xPY
youtube.com/watch?v=Jj4Om4nHH8A
youtube.com/watch?v=8VFtU3Ydx84

Ilias route is cute self-reflection and banter but she still has those moments of "let's fucking kill all the monsters Luka" from what I heard because I'm still doing Alice route
But perhaps you should get a second opinion.

yfw when you hear this?

youtube.com/watch?v=ooz1jon-8XI

She starts out wanting to be a murderous cunt but cant do anything due to losing her powers, to mellowing out as you get through the game

Attached: Untitled.png (641x119, 74K)

There are routes? How many playthroughs are needed for the full story?

plus a bunch of small choices during the story as to which side to aid in a conflict

I never played MGQ and i know most of the characters from it just because i lurk Yea Forums a lot
I bet you are either a post 2016 Reddit election refugee or a month old newfag

So er where do I start with this series

You forgot this one
youtube.com/watch?v=uH-1zzCJE_8

so there's still angels vs monsters conflict in paradox?

Two main routes, Alice and Ilias. Plus several sidequests require you to make a choice on who to side with in a certain conflict, which will affect who you can recruit and other stuff you get. But starting a NG+ allows you to choose the other side without losing your recruits from the previous playthrough, other than Alice/Ilias, who are removed.

Fucking hell, picking anyone but Alice just feels wrong but I want to experience the game from Illias' side. This is hell to choose

You start with the VNs then you go to Paradox.

Kinda, but not the kind of conflict you're expecting

Anyone else tried MGQ hardmode first run? I did, and gave up when I had to win multiple coin tosses to win a fight like 2/3 though the game. Then I went the pleb route normal difficulty...

>feels wrong
Paradox Luka doesnt know alice, so if anything the choice that feels right is Ilias

Attached: 1557717291240.jpg (484x434, 42K)

MGQ had no right in existence to be this good

Shit, you are right

For Luka, yes, but for us who played MGQ...

go here mega.nz/#F!pIplwJjb!Mh1pg3KiddYb9X3GEByjuQ
and download "MGQ Part 1-3(E)"
that's the first game with all parts merged and shit.

>but for us who played MGQ...
Ah yeah
In that case its still Ilias

Attached: 4594189beff8a338f44e0f74402fcee4.jpg (551x816, 77K)

lurk more you fucking underage reddit fag retard

How grindy are the MCQ routes?

Does Illias/Alice get sex scenes in Paradox part 1?

Sell it to me user.

Yep

>have a huge fetish for angels
>but alice is the right fucking choice

sadly it looks like i am never playing paradox

Honestly the narrative and character interactions are some of the most genuine I can think of. Music is also really good and can be legit hard at times. Top 5 RPGs of all time imo.

MGQ but it's just the MGE girls and all art is by KC

Attached: kitty.jpg (1662x2189, 659K)

Can you get sex from winning or is it just on losing?

>>
You can do both routes...

Start by drinking a lot of liquids.

The what now? If you mean Paradox, you'll never need to grind if youre smart with building your team, unless you start on some of the retardly-high difficulty options.

Ahhh thanks user!

Story is above average compared to what you've got used to in the last few years.

Character development is probably the best I've seen in a roleplaying game in the last 10-15 years. Characters are realistic, conversations genuine.

i killed that fucking bitch

Darn it anons, now I have to download this.

Losing, or by recruiting monsters and asking them for favors

We all did user...

People spamming random moebait along with left/right sjws are whats really killing gaming

>MGQ
>but exclusively KC art
That sounds "never ever"-tier user... I don't want to die in wait.

Attached: 1527167803164.gif (500x250, 183K)

Attached: 1551940292007.jpg (900x729, 165K)

The death of several characters made me sad
I passed up losing to super hot babes because it wasn't right to lose in such a high-tension battle and I wanted to see how things kept going.
The game speaks both of serious sociopolitical issues and hot raunchy sex with a straight face and I find that hilarious
I felt sad even for some of the villains
Some of the music is fucking great

It's fine Granberia was always my waifu anyways.

>what is Paradox
Imagine being THAT much of a newfag

Am i the only one who thought Luka was being irrational when paradox spoilers the succ sisters said it's best to kill Sonya now before she freaks out again? I mean they couldn't stop her the first time, whose to say they could stop her next time? i get that she means something to the lad but it's unfair to put the rest of the world over one life

Cooperating with humanity is the only way they can survive, they are encouraged to continue with coexistence and the amount of monsters who don't care are a small minority that get stamped out by monster and human alike

You're gonna have to play both anyways dude, just flip a coin.

>doesn't at least grant her a swift death
>stabs her and has her bleed out as she cries, slowly dying
What a fucking cunt.

Who the fuck actually died in MGQ? I honestly can't remember

Sort of? He always trys to find a way to make things work though. He doesn't give up on anyone.

Part 1 alone has more lines of text than the entirety of the combined VN
Part 2 has even more

best boy

Maybe you should find out yourself and winging. You might find yourself a good game for two.

I heard the only complaint about Paradox is reused (literally) H-scenes and generally lower quality of what's not reused. True?

Yea that's it but the sheer amount of content is mind blowing.

Who user?! The uhh, that guy who came before Luka whose grave you visited on monster lord island?

I did
I remember the big hurdles being Frederika and one of the Black Alice fights because sometimes you wouldn't avoid the instakills even with their counter activated

I was under the impression he was asking about the original trilogy, look at the reply chain.
But even so, a few characters that died in Paradox did make me feel sad as well.

I'm pretty sure her existence is why he can stay sane through all this bullshit,too.

Friend of father

Are all scenes reused or there's some new ...visual content?

KC would never agree to it
His monster girls are perfect creatures that aren't allowed to do anything wrong, and if they do do something wrong everyone just loves and accepts it anyways

Attached: 1432352697789.jpg (512x612, 113K)

Because OOt is spammed all the time, not 2011-2013
And it's hardly some random weeb game #638393

it varies.
my personal problem with paradox is too many skills are just not useful. like promestein gets a bonus to science skills but why would i use them if light skill are just by default much better

There are some scenes that are reused, but there are a ton of scenes added and monsters. Esp the Apoptosis monsters.

It has lots of hentai, monster girls, great yet simple plot, lovable characters, puzzle-like RPG battles, pokes fun at both hentai and RPG tropes, and most of all: amazing BGM.
Part 1 has all the cute, funny and perv stuff, also a bit of setup for the plot.
Part 2 is where the shit goes down and the hentai becomes secondary
Part 3 is the final act where the plot goes full circle, hentai at this point becomes literally just shoehorned in

Also it has Sylph, the (best) wind spirit.
youtu.be/yJWHJr2jVtw

Some returning girls get new scenes but it's mostly the same.

Part 3 is where the hentai fully embraces becoming a Geigeresque nightmare
I don't know if it was intentional or not but I enjoyed it

I wonder what will happen in part 3 so Alice's route doesn't feel like "Sonya's game featuring baby Alice"

I skipped most or all of the h scenes of the later angel/monster abominations.

Does the paradox quest just have the same sex scenes and drawings? If so fuck it. Also I played for like 5 minutes and the gameplay is so boring.

I'd just like to take this opportunity to point out that I love that so many of the girls have cut-ins for certain types of skills, especially for the more generic and often forgotten girls. It's the little details that gives them life in my opinion.

Attached: Melk.jpg (640x480, 61K)

Do I need to install both the Dagaroth patch and the Doku Doku patch?

What about the premerged file?

What is this uncensored scene file and why are there 2 of them?

N E W
E
W

Honestly it fits the theme. Angels are there to skullfuck Luka for rebelling against Ilias, not just to fuck/eat him.

It has the same sex scenes but also many new ones, and of course new girls.
Do you mean Paradox's gameplay? Because it starts pretty fucking slowly, Slime Mountain is basically brainless. Until you get more characters and skills it's gonna be straightforward.

isn't battle fucking just prostitution?

I just said that so i could bang the snake-sama

Attached: 1550454326106.png (537x656, 485K)

retard

It's an honorable contest of skill and stamina

those are just extremist nutjobs, i'm religious and i definitely vouch for monster girls

Where can I download this again? don't think I ever finished it

Then how come some of them cheat like that one girl who uses an onahole, that one girl who gets completely naked and that one girl who shrinks you down and puts you in her cleavage?

I'll never forget the pirates tho, Sonya's meltdown was hilarious.

Yeah it really turns some girls from meh to cute!

Attached: ct_taran1.png (640x480, 130K)

Attached: 1560574040061.png (248x250, 55K)

SYLPH

Attached: 1426903784877.jpg (600x757, 186K)

Pick Alice first if you are a newbie playing it for the first time, she keeps most of the plot along the main game and tells you where to go, whereas Illias just tell you to do your thing because she knows you know what to do.
also her constant blabering spoils a major plot point in part 2.

Attached: 1409128510432.png (179x164, 48K)

But does this game (paradox) has vore?

yeah

STEAM RELEASE WHEN???

Attached: 1560546436094.jpg (1279x918, 455K)

Yes.

Not only angels vs monsters and monster vs monsters an angels vs deformed angels, but almost every sidequest on part 2 and late part 1 give you choices to wich side you want to join, some even offer you the third neutral choice too.

What ever happened to this project?

Attached: 1558930733983.jpg (1920x1080, 601K)

Heres a friendly tip to everyone whos about to start paraox for the first time in their lives.
Chance Luka starter hero job to anything else you want, a bit later you get that job to level 10 instantly.

In battle you use skills and weapons, obviously.

>Flash Kill: Destructive Wind

Attached: Cutin_wind.png (200x800, 186K)

made by hdoom guy.
probs will get an update at some point.
but dont expect it this year.

if you lived in their world you would you try it?

Attached: blease resbond.jpg (736x534, 39K)

Reminder that Ilias has superior route

Try the vg thread.

Greetings.

Attached: spr_chara.png (608x928, 14K)

see

He's in.

>Not just downloading dolphin porn from /vg/ thread

youtube.com/watch?v=1Wa3SenHoao

>Angels are there to skullfuck Luka
>Part 3 is where the hentai fully embraces becoming a Geigeresque nightmare
Ok now I have to play this

Attached: 1503416981481.png (709x447, 359K)

>He

Attached: 9b1.jpg (680x440, 45K)

Yes, He

"skullfuck" wasn't literal but the point is that angels are specifically trying to punish the protag, not just prey on/mate with him.

>by part 3, nobody who plays MGQ gives a fuck about porn at this point, they just want to finish a great story
>game's story reflects that

KINO LUDO

Man, if you like fucking eldritch abominations then Part 3 and Paradox are gonna be a fucking treat for you.

Attached: XD.png (491x357, 122K)

>kotaku had to rig a poll to keep mgq from taking its rightful place as goty
>desperately tries to pretend that this was done by trolls
That shit will never not be funny to me.

SEX BAD

Oh I care about the porn, it's just the angels stop being angellic and become cronenberg flesh abominations