Full opening cinematic of Luigi's Mansion 3:

Full opening cinematic of Luigi's Mansion 3: youtube.com/watch?v=_1vsDB6RNko

You are now aware this game will be a better animated movie than whatever Illumination shits out in two years.

Attached: H2x1_NSwitch_LuigisMansion3_image1600w.jpg (1600x800, 292K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jbU9_DqafpM
youtube.com/watch?v=i7d0Lm_31BE
youtube.com/watch?v=Q6p-3VwcD6c&t=767s
youtube.com/watch?v=j9JWZ0mlX94
twitter.com/JayroachSSB/status/1139246840719691776
youtube.com/watch?v=vkWwlcpI2mo
youtube.com/watch?v=TzwBBeVCdeU
gyazo.com/1068b85a05a998510486539af2b48f41
forums.dolphin-emu.org/Thread-unofficial-ishiiruka-dolphin-custom-version
vimm.net/vault/7492
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah it's pretty good but for a Luigi's Mansion game it's shit.

BRING BACK EERIE REALISM.

Attached: shygal.png (1162x1080, 359K)

nintenbro with shit taste
Is no big surprise

>this will be better then whatever illumination shits out.
This hurts me more than you could possibly know.

Attached: aniki.jpg (614x464, 41K)

why are toads such terrible drivers?

i hate mario's modern look.

They can't see over the wheel. I'm surprised he didn't drive straight into a tree or something.

He ran over the bus stop sign at the entrance of the hotel.

fpbp

>Mario has no luggage

What does it mean

Toad drives like a jackass

>opening cinematic before main establishing action of the horror turn starts
>has to be eerie before they even get to ghosts
Shut the fuck up. Go watch gameplay demos. They nailed the feel of the original

packed into Peach's stuff most likely, he is the beneficiary of Toad's service

We saw it in the first trailer, so he either sent it in advance or it's still on the bus and he went to collect it afterwards.

Attached: luigis-mansion-3-s-4.jpg (960x540, 105K)

I want to smell Mario’s disgusting repeatedly reworn overalls. Imagine being princess peach and getting saved from Bowser, a king who showers regularly and has to do a job to support his many children, and going back home with your side piece plumber fucktoy. He gets undressed from the same outfit he’s worn for 35 years and his odor fills your room like an aphrodisiac, making you beg for his mushroom enhanced cock.

Wahoo

you mean the style of this game, that's just how Next Level stylizes games, none of the other mario games are really like this.

>Go watch gameplay demos. They nailed the feel of the original
I doubt it. Link them.

retard

no, user, lil zoomers can get scared for the rest of their lives.

the original wasn't even scary at all.
is this the power of nostalgia?

It wasn't scary but it did nail spooky. It was a really unique tone and it was excellent. LM2 was lame and bland. This takes more after the latter.

i love how expressive this entire game is so far, all the ghosts feel so alive(despite being dead) and Luigi looks great in this game.

I didn't think it was possible to find a more obnoxiously retarded fanbase than smashfags but fanboys of the original luigi's mansion have proven themselves to be decent candidates

when will you spergs stop shilling for a mediocre 3 hours long tech showcase

It just people who played it as a kid and thought it was scary

>People are attracted to Mario unironically
Fucking
how
It's like wanting to fuck Popeye or something

>Wowie zowie

wut?

Attached: Why.jpg (788x654, 89K)

it wasn't spooky either.
nothing about the game was eerie or spooky, it just had some pretty nice aesthetics.
as a game it was barebones as fuck, yet people who love the game never talk about the gameplay, which makes me question why they even play games in the first place.

Nice trips. Maybe that's why his GF is deformed too?

>Fucking
>how

How can you even ask that question? This is the internet, people are aroused by wierd shit user.

Dark Moon was fucking sick though. I prefer that one to the first.

i miss lugi saying random italian lugo like in super star saga

Can I open doors slowly like in the original?

Attached: doorknob.jpg (640x480, 28K)

is the mission structure still in? wasnt a fan of it on dark moon

Even Nintendo parades his undressed body around, they know.

Attached: Screen_Shot_2017_09_14_at_11.02.47_AM.0.jpg (1200x800, 153K)

Yeah this caught me off guard a little. Hearing Charles Martinet speak actual words in a full game is a little strange honestly. But good though

>developers openly state they have listened to internet criticism
>about two dozens portrait ghosts already confirmed
>open structure
>some of the best visuals on the system
>excellent lighting
>doesn't shy away from keeing what's good about Dark Moon, namely setting variety and more puzzle-oriented gameplay
>autists still sperg out because IT'S NOT EXACTLY LIKE THE ORIGINAL

You deserve a thousand GameFreaks

Luigi almost sounds more like Waluigi in this, what's Charles doing with his voice?

Looks like the game might be more clearly separated in areas, but no mission structure.

But we see Mario and Luigi hang up their laundry to dry, and we see him bathing in Super Star.
Mario's probably really hygiene conscious given his two main jobs are plumbing(exposure to god knows what) and medicine(exposure to god knows what).

Plus he's always wearing gloves.

confirmed to be cut

according to nintendo Luigi is the most popular with the female public

Skninny Chads wins again

That's nothing compared to Wario and co. being fully voiced in WW Gold.

this
he sounds different, I’m surprised no one else has mentioned this.

Nice, cant wait to slam ghosts like i slam my dick.

have you not seen a spooky movie, they love doing those bright and happy openings so the "spooks" feel more like a drastic change. Same idea here, the game is doing the bright and sunny and happy opening, so then when Luigi is alone in the dark it feels like things really did creep up out of nowhere. Honestly I don't get why the first game didn't do something like that. Why did it have to be dark from the get go, why didn't it do something where luigi shows up and everything seems fine only for him to enter the first room and the ghosts shut the lights off and ambush him?

They both speak lines in both game’s endings.

might just be because he's getting older.
good example of this is tf2 with demo/heavy va sounding way older in the new clips than the old clips.

Mario speaks a few lines in the ending of LM2.
>That's my bro!
>Thanks, M-Mario!

the wario voice works a lot more than the luigi voice when it comes to speaking full sentences.
youtube.com/watch?v=jbU9_DqafpM

Must suck being so dumb you can't comprehend that the original Luigi's Mansion was a game carried entirely by its great atmosphere. Gameplay was never a big deal in comparison to it.

I also remember in one of them, don't remember which one, but Mario does say "You saved-a Mario!"

Also in LM2. It went "Luigi! You saved-a Mario! Way to go! Number one!"

ok, captain nostalgia. no need to get so upset that i basically owned you.

Anyone else glad he kept ghost pupper? Just me?

I have no idea why they never tried their original idea of making the game a whole race before Mario gets eternally fucked or whatever like in the Beta
Thought it was really fitting for a game like the original Luigi's Mansion which already has a sort of arcade intents with the different ranks in the ending, and a new game + of sorts. They definitely want you to play the game several times, but the ranks don't work as well as different more meaningful endings.
Ideally I'd kind of like to see a Clock Tower kind of deal with a lot of endings & early paths ( Except not necessarily all bad like in CT ). But enough talking about the original. 3 looks solid in gameplay & i'm sure the online will be fun, but i'm just not that interested.

The track in Mario Kart 64 where you cut off civil drivers or race in oncoming traffic is named after Toad, so he's used to driving like a jackass.

played a bit of n1 at a cousin's back when the gamecub was new. Watched chugga's lets play
Skipped 2 but watched chugga's lets play
Will be getting 3 cos luigi is a fan character of mine (fav moment of his being in dream team when the he hates mario fan theory gets blown the fuck out)

i'm glad too
they're probably against something as dark as that when it comes to mario titles.

Not impressed desu.

It's sweet.

I love it, it's weird to see any kind of story development between titles in a Mario game

Nah it's cute. Plus it serves as a kind of mascot for the series at this point.

>Super Mario Sunshine
>Mario, Peach and her retinue travel by private plane to an island resort to and in the ending stay at a luxury hotel as expected of royalty

>Luigi's Mansion 3
>Mario, Peach and Luigi take the fucking bus

Dark Moon is awesome.
I hope they bring back the black light mechanics.

Cope. I didn't play Luigi's Mansion until I was in my later teens. I know telling this isn't going to improve your self-awareness, but just because you're a gameplay purist who can't appreciate certain other aspects of video games doesn't mean no one else can.

>packed into Peach’s stuff most likely
So we’ve finally reached the bf/gf stage of their relationship.

they're not exactly going to a private island now are they, they're just going to some hotel at a nice serene forest area.

time constraints are a love or hate relationship in games.
Fo1 and Pikmin1 for example, it adds to the tension and makes the player get efficient in their actions and ecisions. However it undermines exploration, and different routes in the first playtrough which is when most people make their decision if they like or not the game.
not saying ti couldnt work, but a lot of people get frustrated by them.

>Dark Moon’s mission structure, which required players to start the same level multiple times to pursue various objectives, has been replaced with a more traditional free-flowing approach to exploration.

>T: With a hotel, it’s easy to envision how rooms are structured: they are lined up above, below, and beside each other. For instance, if you are in room 102, you would immediately know that room 202 was directly above you.

>In the beginning, we thought about focusing on puzzles that happened in rooms that were just next to each other, side by side. But by having rooms above and below, it kind of adds to the amount of stuff that we can do from a puzzle perspective. For example, if you see water dripping down from the floor above, the player will understand that they need to explore the room above them. It can be difficult to visualize a building’s layout in your head, so we felt the structure of a hotel would be easy to understand.

>The atmosphere completely changes when you progress from floor to floor, so we’re prepared various puzzles that match their atmospheres. By making each floor a different atmosphere, I believe we’ve been able to create puzzles with more depth

>Tanabe and Ikebata said they’re aware of the criticism that Dark Moon’s ghosts were generic compared to the more specific, named cast of boss ghosts in the GameCube original. They promise more of the GameCube-style ghosts for this one, though the generic green/blue/gold ghosts are plenty present as you play through each room.

Yeah im thinking Luigi's kino is back. Shame about the gamecube babs that continue to cling to their nostalgia but oh well.

Already confirmed dark light is back in the treehouse gameplay videos

I hope the localisation sneaks in at least one Hotel Mario reference/joke.
It's the best opportunity they've had for it in years

look man the mushroom kingdom hasn't been doing well economically.

To be fair it’s a private bus.

>cope
>these implications
i shall now disregard your post. farewell, nostalgia man sam!

Theres confirmed to be a couple dozen character ghosts. How many did the original have?

Attached: Screenshot 2019-06-13 at 10.26.22 PM.png (1380x1014, 998K)

>All those pizzas
Im pretty sure mario only packed pizza

Thanks for conceding.

i think there might be more in the original, though this game seems like the ghosts will have far more interesting fights if the movie director sequence is anything to go by.

This game is going to be good. Fuck off with your GameCube autism zoomie.

It looks like a giant hotel in the middle of the equivalent of Yosemite. There's not going to be an airport anywhere close by.

there are 23 in the original(but the story only required 18), so there are probably a couple more in this game compared to the original, and there might be optional ones too.

23, 5 of which are optional
They don't get the character development the ghosts in LM3 seem to get and have less time spent on them in general, even the End of a " Chapter " ones.
Still love Bogmire.

Attached: bogmire.jpg (500x396, 56K)

It's the most adorable fucking thing

LM2 worth playing?

>the pizza box says “Since 1983”
What did they mean by this? Does the Mario universe have the same concept of time as we do?

>>In the beginning, we thought about focusing on puzzles that happened in rooms that were just next to each other, side by side. But by having rooms above and below, it kind of adds to the amount of stuff that we can do from a puzzle perspective. For example, if you see water dripping down from the floor above, the player will understand that they need to explore the room above them. It can be difficult to visualize a building’s layout in your head, so we felt the structure of a hotel would be easy to understand.
that's great, I was hoping from something like that, nonlinear progression between floors

this game seems to be hitting all the right notes, might become the best switch exclusive above octo expansion

Yeah, just take it as a different experience to LM1

This has soul

Attached: D7qRmuMWwAEpLYz.jpg (167x143, 9K)

Looks awful like LM2.

How long was LM2? I liked LM1 and only played that one, but it was short as fuck, and really, only worth the 15 bucks I paid for it, not more.

>Tanabe actually listening to criticism

Cool, now can he redeem himself and produce a Paper Mario that's not fucking garbage? That'd be really swell.

It’s a good game, but it pales in comparison to the first.

how?

No.

Yes, it won't give you the same feeling, but it's a good game in its own right with well designed puzzles.

How in the world do you pet a ghost dog?

what they dont tell you is the mario bros also have a pizeria they opened in 1983 when they saved peach ofr the first time.
Thats why they dont du plumbing anymore.

how do the ghosts grab and punch luigi? same idea.

Gentlemen.

Luigi's Mansion is fucking BACK.

tanabe is now god

I'm in a wait and see feeling on that.

I want to see if he pulls it off with this game first, though i'm cautiously optimistic from what he's said.

nintendo beeing listening to their criticism lately alot.
hence why mario maker is oging to have online firends thing updated.

Mfw I'm gonna buy a switch just to play LM3

Attached: FaceApp_1559246549903.jpg (980x551, 124K)

>what they dont tell you is the mario bros also have a pizeria they opened in 1983
>Mario is just shilling his own pizza to everyone else

Shorter and easier than 1

It's a much longer game. But it's also mission structured.

Eh? Ah!!! Woah! Wahoo! Yeah! Ugh. Ahhh. Eugh!? Wahhhh! Yahooooo! Here we go! Ehuhh???? Ehuhh! Ahhh! Wahhoooooo

>shorter
that's a lie

Why not just wait for emulation? The Switch is a waste of money and emulation will be going by 2020.

oh I get it, they're just shitposters

I thought it was suspicious that anyone would seriously argue the first lm was good but that explains

they have no legs for the pedals, cant see over the wheel
do they even get paid?

It is, moreso with the pointless backtracking.

?????
I beat 2, evne tried the garbage multiplayer that constantly desync'd.

This is a clear plot inconsistency/animation mistake, we need to fax MLG and make sure the integrity of the Luigi's Mansion saga does not get ruined by silly gaffes.

It's strange how the environments and music are so different from how Nintendo does Mario.
I guess it's good they give Next Level Games creative freedom though

The first game is literally two hours long.

Devs listening to feedback is always great and Nintendo as a whole have been delivering in spades recently. Shame about Game Freak letting the side down.

So is polterpup Luigi's canon companion? That's pretty bad ass to have a ghost dog

Eh, maybe you're right. Idk, I've been wanting a switch for a while now. The game just looks so good.

and has zero challenge whatsoever

>not playing the previous games
Lame.

>watching Chugga's LPs of them
Slightly less lame.

>Dream Team
Based, that game was pure Luigi kino.

Attached: Mario & Luigi_ Dream Team - Part 110_ Boss 24 - Giant Bowser (Giant Battle 5) 5-16 screenshot.pn (1280x720, 1.42M)

They kinda over use voices and it sounds out of place here

2 is litterally twice as long

Dear fuck the SOUL!

Polterpup is cute

he used to do it all the time

who's the doggo? never played luigi's mansion 2

Nintendo seems to be cool with spinoffs being different tonally since it keeps things fresh, for better or worse.

Attached: 1504038575414.png (945x1164, 1.37M)

It's funny that you can tell the developers are Canadian just from the intro

>Saw the dog helping Luigi when he was sucking up ghosts during the bits between Treehouse games
Polterpup is a good dog!

the 'wowie zowie' sounded the most like luigi, but all his little noises were a bit off

A cute but annoying little thing that often steals stuff and you gotta search for it, Luigi keeps him as a pet in the ending

WHY DOES LUIGI'S MANSION 3 LOOK FORTNITE. IT EVEN BEGINS IN THE BATTLE BUS

Attached: LUIGIS FORTNITE.png (866x976, 1.26M)

>Luigi slams a ghost into another
>Ghost flattens and then when he deflattens he's gasping for air begging for mercy

Attached: 465259.jpg (250x238, 19K)

>tanabe is now god
Honestly he feels bipolar sometimes.
>Here's Color Splash! We ignored 95% of the criticism leveled at Sticker Star, have more lack of original characters aside from the exposition companion, only Toads as friendly NPCs, pretty much the same excuse plot as last time and an even more convoluted consumable-based battle system which is just as pointless as before. Oh, I guess Bowser speaks this time and we made the environments more unique.
>three years later
>Here's Luigi's Mansion 3! We combed online forums for opinions about the previous games, took everything that fans enjoyed from each of them like portrait ghosts, free exploration, varied environments, more in-depth Poltergust functions, co-op in the main game and online multiplayer and put it all together.

Okay they don't have to fly there, but there's no reason for them to take a cheap-ass Mario universe Greyhound when they could take a luxury mobile home or something if they need something more rugged than a limo or bigger than your standard livery car.

Attached: Arrow-Entertainer-Top-Story-1-1080x675.jpg (1080x675, 518K)

Don't do this

The usual fake out before the spooky things happen.

did you not see the freakout that happened when it was confirmed that Mario had nipples?

OHHHhhHHhhhhh LUCKY HIIIIMMMMM~

God it looks so fucking good
I hope they have difficulty settings or something like a hidden mansion, I'd like ghosts to put up a good fight

It's foreshadowing for the true villain, Taynos

I hope you liked the ice hockey puzzle we put in 2, eh.

Attached: lmdmguide127.png (400x240, 132K)

I can't tell if you are trolling or if you just have shit taste.
I'm sure the game will be fun but there is absolutely nothing remotely impressive about that cut scene.

>Those details
>Still has a fucking plastic mustache
Why?

Realistic facial hair looks gross

NLG is probably the main reason why criticism was actually listened to.

the difference is that mario actually has 2 RPG series and M&L is now the main one
They don't have any priorities for old PM since M&L takes the RPG niche and will just kept experimentating with it instead of making actual games people want

This mansion had kino atmosphere.

Of course

Anyone else glad that they reverted the ghost eyes?

Attached: BHSHChOCcAAyxxS.jpg (598x317, 15K)

>EERIE REALISM
there never was any. take off your babby nostalgia goggles

>gamexplain

fuck these people, can't wait for them to show off every boss of LM2 with thumbnails so their videos get recommended to me on launch day.. fuck andre

>letting Toad drive

this gives me twin peaks vibes somehow, even the music

youtube.com/watch?v=i7d0Lm_31BE

Next Level Games dude on Treehouse talked about how they read people's opinions on LM2 and took note of them. I doubt any credit goes to Tanabe.

Glad they did

My only concerns are
-They don't spend enough time in each area. The demo of the TV studio floor was what, 15, 20 minutes? That seems tiny for a full area. I know the original was short as hell, but its areas weren't really separated by environment design. LM3's areas are all distinct, and I want to spend a good chunk of time in each.
-The slam move seems a little too overpowered. What reason would I have for not using it? It shaves off a ton of health at once and hurts other ghosts hit it. Maybe by using it you won't be able to build up charges and get gold like in LM2? Guess we'll see.
-Optional, hidden collectibles. We haven't seen any in the demos, but it's also very possible people aren't looking hard enough.
-I know it's kind of an autistic complaint at this point, but I wish the rooms were just a little bit darker. They don't need to be pitch black like the original, but I want to feel like the flashlight is necessary for exploration, not just ghost hunting.

Huh, that's pretty good. I like the route of seeing Mario characters speaking purely with interjections and the occasional sentence. It has an Oggy and the Cockroaches vibe of sorts, though I'd like it if it still was still Tom and Jerry like with other characters than Mario and Luigi speaking in their place. Maybe it's just me because I miss Bowser and co's fun voice like in Sunshine.

I hope there are also more "big ones" that rather riddle you instead of fighting you for the key, kinda like the Morty fight in the direct. Ghosts that ultimately leave you alone and don't get fated to the paintings, being more restless due to unfinished stuff than to take revenge on the living or being complete pawns of King Boo.

I'm the best

Okay, but with Tanabe being the producer, everything had to go through him anyway. Even if he just allowed NLG to do their thing, that's still pretty good of him. I guess it's possible he realized from Metroid Prime Federation Force that shackling NLG too much in terms of creativity doesn't lead to optimal results.

Nintendo's been doing this shit for ages and yet Gamefreak still can't get with the program.

Honestly it's not like it goes quite into uncanny valley since it's still 99% cartoonish, but the eyes make me feel like it should start talking or rapping or something.
The opaque, solid color ghost eyes at least keep it looking like a cartoony animal, not something sapient like Luigi.

Look, I really want to like Tanabe. I really do. He is a veteran from Nintendo who's had his hand in a lot of significant shit in the past, and he is sort of a sheperd for B to C tier IPs that would otherwise have no home. But I can't forgive his massive fuckups with Paper Mario, Chibi-Robo and Federation Force. Him listening to criticism for Luigi's Mansion 3 is a good first step, but who's to say it wasn't also NLG pushing for it? Holland specifically was the one saying they read forum feedback. Tanabe will have to redeem himself twice over now after this before I let him off the chain.

You can probably adjust the brightness of the game. Also they skipped most of that movie floor to show the godizlla fight. It will probably take an hour or so to complete.

Attached: Screenshot 2019-06-15 at 2.56.21 PM.png (614x396, 225K)

>he doesn't want to see Luigi's beautiful pubes perfectly detailed as he plays

The charge from LM2 seems to have been replaced by the slam entirely. Obviously I haven't tried LM3 yet but I think it would be better if slamming spent a charge and did less damage to the ghost actually being slammed. That way you could either cover your ass by defending yourself against ghosts attacking you or prioritize the one you're sucking for extra gold at the cost of being vulnerable to attack.

>I doubt it
kek, so you didn't even check

>Luigi's Mansion
>EERIE REALISM

That game is goofy as clown shit user.

>They skipped most of the movie floor to show the godzilla fight.
But I thought the demo began with Luigi getting off the elevator? Doesn't that signify that it's the beginning of the area? From that point to the boss, it was about 20 minutes. I'm not sure what could have been skipped that would have made it an hour.

They've caught on that keeping every thing looking the same adds fire to the rehash argument even if they mix up gameplay.

ghosts are minion-level cringe

pass.

They skipped all the puzzles on the way to getting Morty's megaphone. They only ented the areas, and only actually completed one of them.

dang they're so expressive and well animated

That's one thing that Dark Moon definitely did good on and I'm glad that it's like this

So does that mean all the puzzles are optional, or are they just not finished?

When Nintendo made Breath of the Wild, or Smash Bros, they went all the fuck out. Nintendo EAD and all the other in-house divisions got merged into the new EPD division for the Switch, and they had all hands on deck to make Breath of the Wild, and they brought in Monolith Soft to do stuff too.
For Smash, you had Sora, Nintendo, Namco and Monolith again.

The Wii U was a learning experience for HD development and they came correct.

Now what's Game Freak doing? They've outright cleaved their development staff into two teams just so they aren't just "The Pokemon people" so their other team can develop Town for whatever insane reason, and you don't hear anything like bringing in Monolith's at-this-point-designated auxiliary "Let's get this big ass open world thing done" crew to help with the world, or asking Nintendo EPD to help model/animate a bunch of pokemon so for the Switch's lifespan they have the 1000+ Pokemon models they need for everything, or even just working with TPC and Nintendo to designate a tag-team division to work on alternate year Pokemons while they brainstorm big developments for new generations or just work on stuff that isn't Pokemon like they want you to do.

Honestly, a lot of Nintendo in-house devs are really good at listening to advice, even if it doesn't pan out perfectly or takes a while to really make the landing. Even as far back as Twilight Princess I liked reading interviews with Shiggy or Aonuma about "This is what players liked/didn't like from Majora's Mask or Wind Waker so this is what we're doing here about it"

Attached: 1560479424249.jpg (900x900, 132K)

tanabe was tropical freeze's producer, he's cool in my book

t. diaperfag

Not finished
youtube.com/watch?v=Q6p-3VwcD6c&t=767s
At 18:40 when they skip ahead, all the lights on the TV's in Morty's room are on. Also, each floor has 8 gems and they didn't get any of them.

Polterpup is so fucking CUTE. I love that Luigi just outright adopted him at the end of Dark Moon. Gives a normally solitary Luigi a fun and unique companion.

Attached: 1549218950342.png (167x190, 32K)

It's kinda sad how this E3, every single Nintendo exclusive people had concerns with was met with much more positive responses (Luigi's Mansion 3, Fire Emblem Three Houses, Daemon X Machina, even the Smash Bros DLC among others) except for Pokémon which managed to do the impossible and incur the hostility of even normalfags instead.

because in _current year_ empowered women want luigi because he's a beta orbiter, they know mario wouldn't take their shit but luigi would.

I mean, Game Freak is essentially a third party studio, theres really not much Nintendo can do about it.

He isn't infallible. Just because he is good SOME of the times does not excuse the shit he does the other half of the times.Being producer of a decent 2D platformer means jackshit when you go on record to say you hate RPGs and gut the main gameplay element of said RPG in Paper Mario.

Thanks for spoonfeeding, I completely missed that. That puts to rest my biggest concern about the game.

best song
youtube.com/watch?v=j9JWZ0mlX94

The issue is that Gamefreak likes to pretend they're a small indie company and doesn't want outside help. Nintendo doesn't have that much control over them so they can't say you're taking monolith's help like it or not.

twitter.com/JayroachSSB/status/1139246840719691776

I thought you were joking but holy shit. Just pathetic honestly.

The soundtrack to the original is catchy
I'll always remember the little tune at the controls screen with the ghost. It was so weirdly unique.

Attached: luigiend.png (590x333, 329K)

>Optional, hidden collectibles. We haven't seen any in the demos, but it's also very possible people aren't looking hard enough.

There was another gameplay video uploaded that showed off a hidden treasure. In that first room they just walked through in the treehouse gameplay video an attendant actually pointed out that you could stick a plunger on the middle of the wall and pull it apart, the guy did it and there was a treasure chest behind it with some weird sword gem inside. I'm sure the game is gonna be filled with stuff like that.

Attached: ..png (1366x768, 1.25M)

I mean I'm sure Nintendo could reel in Gamefreak if they had to right?

GF can at best demand a Pokemon game by a specific date which is why they had to shit out LGPE last year.

Game Freak isn't owned by Nintendo, Nintendo just owns a majority of the Pokemon company. GF owns the rest so NIntendo is stuck with them, without Pokemon, GF probably would've shut down by now.

That reminds while I posted this image, about the little nasty touch they added for the worst ending: Every other ending gets the normal end of the credits song, except this one
youtube.com/watch?v=vkWwlcpI2mo
It's a pretty neat touch, and one that's got to hurt if you unironically managed to get it while not trying to.

Gamefreak is an independent studio. So is Intelligent Systems. But so is NLG.
And so is Ubisoft Milan.

It's not like the powers that be are so ungenerous.

it's crazy how a fucking BILLION dollar company can't stop fucking up.

Oh no no no bros we're not supposed to be this stupid

So I'm curious, did they show King Boo in the trailers for LM:DM, or did they try to keep him a secret? Like, I remember there being a sigh depicting him off to the side in a trailer hinting at him, but thats about it.

Here they just blatantly show him fighting Luigi in what looks like a normal hotel setting, which seems to be an earlier area in the game, unless that setting shows up every few floors, which is possibly. I'm wondering though if there will be a bigger bad than King Boo this time.

Attached: boored.png (500x380, 151K)

It's Valve syndrome. They know they don't have to much and people will give them money either way.

They're putting gems in the game and most of them had very neat optional puzzles tied to them in 2 so I'm sure there will be many little secrets. Same goes for the inevitable hidden Boos.

>King Boo just randomly shows up during regular levels like fucking Pyramid Head
Would be max kino.

funny, you say that but many bitches in game are holding torches for Mario.
Who does Luigi have? Daisy?

>decent 2D platformer
nigga it's the best 2d platformer of all time

fun fact: the D ending is the canon ending as it's still his house in the sequel

Attached: lmintroslide.png (630x280, 154K)

youtube.com/watch?v=TzwBBeVCdeU

I really hope the soundtrack is similar to 1's. 2's isn't terrible or anything, but it's not nearly as memorable.

One of the best renditions of Totaka's song.

Super exciting stuff, can't believe this game is shaping up to the be the sequel I've wanted since I was 8.

Fuck now I want this so bad

>A literal fucking Wii game has better graphics then the console a 2 whole generations ahead
Gamefreak is fucking done

The difference is Nintendo directly supervises Intelligent Systems and NLG that they are practically in house studios.

Both Daisy and Rosalina at the same time

King Boo is chasing Luigi on what is likely the first floor of the hotel since Peach's luggage is still there and Luigi doesn't have the Poltergust yet (and he gets it in the garage which has to be on the first floor). It would seem King Boo shows up at the very beginning of the game this time.

Attached: Switch_LuigisMansion3_E3_screen_048.jpg (1920x1080, 219K)

That's pretty neat

>twitter.com/JayroachSSB/status/1139246840719691776
Its even more crazy when you compare it to this game, running on the exact same hardware. Something needs to fucking happen. Gamefreak has been holding Pokemon back for far too long.

Attached: Screenshot 2019-06-15 at 3.26.41 PM.png (1547x866, 889K)

God, why is he so FUCKING pissed? In LM1 and 2 he was just an asshole prankster fucking with the bros, but in this game he looks like he sincerely wants to tear Luigi's face off.

gyazo.com/1068b85a05a998510486539af2b48f41

>Royalty on board
>Hire the shittiest excuse for a bus driver

BRAVO MUSHROOM KINGDOM

Daisy. He'll probably have a ghost waifu become smitten with him at some point based on him canonically getting cool stuff at the end of the LM games.

>that's got to hurt if you unironically managed to get it while not trying to.

Actually, getting that H ending is harder than getting the A ending. No possible way anyone gets that tent on accident.

Probably because Luigi trapped him in a prison twice.

I didn't even notice that Luigi didn't have the Poltergust. I guess King Boo chases Luigi at the start, hoping to take him out before he can defend himself, only for Luigi to find it at the last second, forcing King Boo to retreat.

You goddamn zoomer, go play Luigi's Mansion RIGHT FUCKING NOW.
Get Dolphin Ishiiruka, it's a GCN emulator that runs on toasters.
forums.dolphin-emu.org/Thread-unofficial-ishiiruka-dolphin-custom-version
And here's the LM .iso: vimm.net/vault/7492

I'd be pissed if the same guy kept trapping me time and time again.

>vimm
Yeah, great site there.

Imagine a loving ghost MILF.

to be fair LM 3 is being done all in house right? of course it'll look nice. But actually all this really doing is showing how fucking incompetent GF is in comparison.

>LM2 King Boo
>Asshole prankster
My dude he tried to fucking destroy reality just to get back at Luigi.

>Queen Boo (or potential future ghost queen King Boo is interested in) shows up in this
>Becomes smitten with Luigi
>King Boo gets even more fucking pissed at him

Best opening i've seen in a while

Attached: I'mastar.png (1229x697, 1.45M)

Why wasn't Daisy invited

Attached: 1528827493020.png (501x689, 133K)

Why do shy gal posters almost always have bad opinions?

same reason why Rosalina wasn't invited

toads are unironically more usefull

Where is Nintendo going to go with this art style? Having realistic fabric textures on cartoon characters looks really weird. Plus I don't see where you can take it in the future besides higher poly counts

>This is your driver

Attached: TOAD.png (1189x625, 1.11M)

Fuck off, GCbab. There's one of you autists every single thread complaining about how a sequel to a game that also happened to have a game on the GameCube isn't the exact same. That goes for all series that had a game on the GC, not just Luigi's Mansion. Overrated as fuck console by all the people who grew up with it, and I quite like the GC.

>Mwah ha ha! Now what do we have here? Why, if it isn't my old pal Luigi! Or is it Baby Luigi? I can't tell the difference. Hey, remember that time you trapped me in a painting for all eternity? Good times. But guess what? I GOT OUT! And now I'm painting the town RED!

King Boo stopped fucking around in Dark Moon, the dude legit wants to kill Luigi or stuff him into a painting to suffer for eternity.

>inviting a roastie

luigi is too redpilled for that

No it's being done by Leafs.

This is just a vacation for Mario and Peach. Luigi is just getting dragged along as the third wheel.

Bros I beat LM2 and LM1 this week. I kind of enjoyed LM1 more because it
was more seamless. I’m hyped for this wish we had a release date. It should be October.

Attached: BDAEF45B-E9C9-4752-913A-3417B7A387A6.gif (540x540, 249K)

It does feel shitty that the bus is so empty, but I guess it's to be expeted that a non-party Mario game actually has a pretty limited ast of main characters. Yoshi and the like are filthy animals, you go around inviting Bowser or Wario/Waluigi, and in the you can only rely on Toads because they don't have other friends or relatives.

Daisy would have been nice, but apparently she's fated to remain in party games. That said, wtf no Toadette at least?

As always Wariochads win with their great cast of characters.

Another fun fact: the mansion that is built in the best possible ending also shows up in the background of Luigi's Circuit in Mario Kart Double Dash.

>that shirt
>that imperfect fabric L on his hat

Attached: textures.png (1377x771, 1.56M)

Someone has to keep Toadette company.

Pic related was shared by Nintendo and LM3 is put in Q4 before Just Dance 2020 which is releasing November 5th, so it should be out between October 1st and November 5th.

Attached: 2019-2020.jpg (598x1200, 222K)

Yet peach was invited

the mushroom kingdom is bankrupt after peach spent all their money travelling the world in odyssey
they had to bring luigi because he's financing the trip (and possibly the entire kingdom) from his earnings in LM1

this luigis mansion 1 was great because it actually had scary as fuck parts this just looks like an amusement park ride

Is this, dare I say it, soul?

luigi won a contest which included an all expense paid trip(OhhhHHHHhhh Lucky Hiiiiimmmmmm~)

luigi didn't invite her

>Peach is going to personally thank Luigi in the ending, for saving them on a trip he was probably not intended to come on initially.

Attached: Princess Luigi.jpg (600x616, 74K)

Nice thanks bro.

Attached: 8F5AC0C9-2C4B-4E08-B1D7-B45034FCC802.png (494x547, 354K)

oh yeah

Imagine being over 5 years old and being excited for kiddie shit made by Nintendo. No wonder you're a bunch of incels.

The invitations were almost surely sent by King Boo, you can see in the prologue that Luigi and friends are greeted at the hotel by some of the portrait ghosts wearing poorly-made "human" masks so it seems like King Boo planned the whole thing rather than the hotel being legit and him taking it over later. Of course he would invite both Mario and Luigi since he has a beef with them both, as for Peach, it might just be because she's an important person.

Attached: Switch_LuigisMansion3_E3_screen_013.jpg (1920x1080, 389K)

see

yes pleeease

I haven't been excited for a video game in a decade and a half and am deeply depressed. This will bring me back to a happier and simpler time, if only a little bit.

Attached: 24.png (633x758, 32K)

Listen, I’m just saying that Peach is just as much of a useless roastie as Daisy

Yes, but you can ask for a huge ransom by kidnapping her.

If i saw this image as a kid I'd be going apeshit for this game. I'm really impressed with how soulful it is.

Who the fuck would invite Toad to anything?

dont listen to that fucking faggot
not even 1% of the games the switch has is playable on the Switch emulator, fucking Breath of the Wild isnt playable on the Switch emulator and that was there day one, while the Wii U version is actually running.

If you want to emulate, wait till the end of the Switch's life cycle, where we might actually see half of the games running

the toads come with peach, obviously.

>Luigi has his own house
>his own dog
>connections with the kingdoms top brass

Truly the complete man

Im not sure I believe that, I checked the elevator buttons and there's only 17ish total

that's why women are so attracted to him

Holy shit.

>I can't see all the blatant shit that's in there to add a spooky tone to the game
>the game has the door opening mini-cutscenes from a fucking horror game
>it must be everyone else that's dumb! Imagine allowing things to make you feel things! YUCK!
Loving Every Laugh Also the vacuuming felt excellent and natural. You don't see people talking about it because it didn't really change all that much between games. The only thing that changed was it being developed by the creatively bankrupt.

All people get by kidnapping Peach is an assbeating from Mario.

>I only play teh MATURE games, mom! look how MATURE I am!

cringe.. literally only children care about this shit

It's weird that this came from odd character progression for Luigi across multiple Mario series.

>scary as fuck parts

King Boo is smarter than Bowser, he kidnapped Mario too.

I think King boo has gotten more insane with each game and now he's just obsessed with killing Luigi and will do whatever it takes to do it.

It was kind of creepy when I was a kid I played through it on 3ds this week and maybe it was that residual fear but I still felt it.

And yet he can't kidnap the brother that is actually a threat to him.

>2 hours long
> world record speedrun 100% of the first game is more than a hour
I understand that you want to defend LM3, but pls, stop spouting bullshit, nobody beat LM1 in 2 hours, especially if searching for the little secret or just at least doing all the portrait ghost

>when I was a kid I played through it on 3ds
you need to be 18 to post here bucko

GOD I FUCKING HATE THE ART DESIGN OF nuLUIGIS MANSION.
Music is fucked too, the devs have complete ass soundtracks for LM and Federation Force

He did in Mario 64 DS.

>They don't spend enough time in each area. The demo of the TV studio floor was what, 15, 20 minutes? That seems tiny for a full area. I know the original was short as hell, but its areas weren't really separated by environment design. LM3's areas are all distinct, and I want to spend a good chunk of time in each.
There's 17 button slots on the elevator (there seems to be one button to find on every floor), so if I had to guess, there's about 18 levels in all.

why?

Attached: Screenshot 2019-06-11 at 4.21.46 PM.png (1909x863, 1.58M)

I feel King Boo might have set everything up so that he can toy with Luigi throughout the game. Note from what we can piece together of the beginning of the game how Luigi was seemingly left alone in his room and he goes search for everyone else who has already been kidnapped by the time he wakes up from his nap. That's why I'm thinking King Boo might periodically show up to scare the crap out of him while taunting him about having kidnapped Mario and Peach rather than just taking him out while he was asleep.

>only manages to do it without going for his Brother first
Man its like killing John Wick without touching his dog

mario pooping on rickstah

checked

Attached: 001-58.jpg (711x1024, 223K)

To be fair, Mario got trapped by Bowser around the same time, Yoshi saved the day.

Dunno about scary but LM1 had this nice spooky yet comfy atmosphere

It’s just really angular and cartoony. I wasn’t nuts about it in DM but I just assumed it was to make objects easier to discern on the 3DS. But then they ported LM and everything is as it should be so not sure why we did it.
I’m ready to accept that we’ll never have another LM like the first game.
That said, the gameplay seems to be a straight evolution so that’s neat

All I was worried about was frame rate. Seems they fixed it. Still hope there's a bit of a surprise in there, there's so much potential for "surprise guests" in a fucking haunted hotel, but maybe that's asking too much.

>went straight to fed force for no reason
woow

>I'm wondering though if there will be a bigger bad than King Boo this time.

That legitimately makes me hyped as hell, but I think it's unlikely. I kinda wish there was... Something more happening now that Mario, Toad and even Peach is here.

?? Same devs
Not sure what yer talking about
I’m using it to give reference for their music, not quality of the game.

>King Boo is fucking pissed

Please tell me it escalates so bad, he even wants everyone dead. Holy shit.

Attached: 1533775716951.png (481x432, 417K)

What's that ghost dog? Did Luigi got him in LM2? Tell me about it

Didn't he want that in 2?

But imagine the probability of him taking Peach and her actually being in a life-threatening situation. Holy shit, the potential of King Boo fucking with Luigi with Mario, Toad and Peach trapped or even torture.

Okay, so maybe not torture because this is a childrens' game, but oh shit.

Polterpup shows up in LM2 and playfully nabs progression keys and such at certain points when Luigi either accidentally dropped them in the story or is trying to get em. He can also revive Luigi has a dog bone on him

Luigi adopts him at the end of the game.

He's been getting more development since the Year of Luigi happened. I kinda wish they changed his expressions in Smash though, he looks really lifeless in that game
Yes

the ghost dog is the polterpup, a recurring ghost from dark moon that would show up and steal keys and other items from luigi forcing him to backtrack through the mansion to catch it.
it was one of the more annoying parts of dark moon so hopefully they do something different with the polterpup this time.

Beautiful just beautiful, I don't know what programs they're using to make these videos but there's so much love and care despite the lower budget it's way better than hollywood shit

Attached: Hercules.1997.1080p.BluRay.x264YTS.AG.webm (1920x1072, 311K)

>godzilla fight
What...?

The worst you're probably going to get is some dark dialog an maybe a scene where he menacingly starts putting one of the pictures through a paper shredder before getting interrupted.

It's called Polterpup, it was a ghost dog inhabiting Evershade Valley, the setting of LM2. King Boo breaks the Dark Moon which was an artifact keeping all ghosts in the valley calm, and the Polterpup is among the ghosts who become mischevious as a result. Throughout the adventure, he shows up to steal things Luigi needs to proceed and hide them around the mansions. Luigi sucks him up a couple times but he always manages to break out of the Poltergust. He's not all bad though, more like chaotic neutral. If you find a ghost bone while exploring and then die, the Polterpup comes to get it and revives Luigi by licking him (which is something they back-added to the 3DS remake of the first game as well). At the end of the game, Luigi restores the Dark Moon, the Polterpup regains his senses, acts sorry for the way he messed with Luigi and Luigi forgives him and takes him in.

Attached: ovpwfgZBxL1rrft.png (500x410, 227K)

watch the gameplay footage user

Yeah, I reallly wish we got the 64 ds quartet back in a 3d mario game

You're so fucking autistic

>Implying muh realism ruined Dark Moon
>Not the retarded mission structure and having multiple mansions

We kaiju kino now.

Attached: Luigi’s Mansion 3 Gameplay Pt. 1 - Nintendo Treehouse_ Live _ E3 2019 21-13 screenshot.png (1920x1080, 1.98M)

Luigi’s voice sounds odd in the intro

Dude...Charles got fired.

Hey, I'd be fine with it. Anything to see a wicked King Boo.

>Me wanting this game to be taken to its full potential is autistic

It might not have it but at least let me dream.

What's the difference other than the lack of wings? They even have similar seating.

Attached: file.png (1200x900, 1.82M)

Absolute best post

>private plane vs charter bus

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 50K)

I feel like all it needs to add is darker lighting and some ambient noise, maybe some dust and cobwebs and it would be perfect.

The animations are fucking sex though, and it looks fun to me.

Elevator lady porn, where is it

People shit on Dark Moon ghosts, but I never liked the ghosts in the first game. I wish they were all like normal boos with different personalities, I don't see any reason to introduce OC ghosts when there are already characters made for that. If anything, the ghosts in this game look better.

I have dyslexia you know what I meant. I played it on GCN first I’m 24 bitch.

I just miss the way the ghosts used to look. Now they look all white and clean, its just boring

Attached: file.png (200x186, 33K)

>wooah
>let's go
>wah
>oh
>wohoo
>yahoo
Fucking Mario voice acting

Attached: 1558227503219.png (344x193, 83K)

Yeah, I never really liked them either. Most of the portrait ghosts were pretty neat, but I can take or leave the common ghosts both in 1 and 2. Actually the ones in 2 are a little better because they have lots of fun little interactions.

Would be an absolute waste if they don't release this before halloween

See Looks like they're at least aiming for that.

This was the only ghost that spooked me

it's literally the same thing, take off those nostalgia goggles

Yeah me too.

it really is well animated. I like the toads carrying the stuff down the bus, its very charming.

I miss when the game didn't look like Fortnite

>peach but no daisy
you would think she would be invited too.

Games absolutely fantastic and super polished.
It gets polished even more before release and it’s absolute god tier.
People will eventually warm up to it, but hey if they somehow find a way to attract realism fags than why not.

The game’s fine as it is, if anything at all, maybe turn the lights off when ghosts attack so it has that same feeling as the originsl

The new ones look like Caspar ghosts but I’m still hyped.

>Peach has 10 gorillion suit cases

>Luigi only needs 1

And he's lucky the Polterpup is a ghost and doesn't occupy any physical space, or you just know that he would've been forced to ditch everything else in order to fit him into the case.

I agree, people love first game so much but it feels like a tech demo to me compared to dark moon

>Find one of her suitcases on every floor
>Loot everything in them for money
>Luigi slams the last one shut embarrassed

Well, a mobile home seems like overkill if the trip won't take too long. They also invited Toads so a bus works better to take in extra people.

It was for me i didn't have a memory card

I just realized the only real difference between the LM1 ghosts and 2&3's ghosts is the mouths.

I see she couldn't leave her ??? at home.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 68K)

Dude come on, I'm not baiting. They look different, and I understand people could prefer the newer look, but for me personally I prefer the goofier looking ghosts

Attached: file.png (200x191, 49K)

It’s kind of sad GameFreak can’t buckle down and get their shit together.

Nintendo’s E3 sold me on titles I was iffy about like LM3 and FE3H, but completely killed any positivity I had about Pokémon.

they've always been this way, you're just noticing it now because so many people are lashing out against them

>EERIE REALISM.

You can shove your awkward nonenclature up your ass. Literal Zoomer.

Well looks like I'll just save up for a switch. I would wait til the end of the switch's life cycle but I'm too impatient for that hahaha. Thanks user

I was afraid of playing the original when my parents got for me as a five year old but I think that had more to do with the concept of the game itself. Looking back it's not even remotely scary

This game looks so bloody good. How does Next Level do it? They made the switch from 3DS to Switch seamlessly, meanwhile studios like Game Freak are shitting out unfinished garbage.

The 2nd was alright but what made the original good was the exploration and slowly finding your way through a spooky mysterious mansion. LM3 looks like it's bringing most of that back though

No more mission based structure, based dev also confirmed portrait (character ghosts is what he called them) ghosts to be back.

and yet fe:3h looks like an upressed vita game

The E3 coverage was good but Dark Moon really gave me a bad impression of the series, so I'm gonna try the first again to see if I like it any better.

Graphics aside it's shaping up to be a great game and a big improvement over the 3DS ones.

I don't think you guys know what a producer does.

I’m glad they ditched the shitty ass pupils on the pup

it's clearly a private bus since toad is driving it.

>Actually the ones in 2 are a little better because they have lots of fun little interactions.

t.zoomer who's favorite movie is despicable me. fuck off with your minions shit

>Peach has 10 gorillion suit cases

this is a patriarchal trope against women. absolutely disgusting.

Attached: luigi.jpg (1200x800, 202K)

how the fuck is this a bad thing?

The ghosts in LM1 have nothing going for them and are complete fodder.

>Luigis Mansion 1 fags
>Metroid Prime fags
>Melee fags
>Sunshine fags
>Windwaker fags
>DoubleDash fags
>Animal Crossing GC fags

How has one console created so many cancerous fanboys?

>luigi game
>still no daisy

Holy based

>ignoring the efforts of a developer actually listening to the fans, polishing their game in six months and fixing what problems the second game had in favour of promoting some shitty ass "eerie realism" atmosphere
get the fuck out of these threads, you mumbling creting

Attached: 1446014140108.gif (330x166, 2.11M)

I really like how shiny and clean the game is.
It’s pretty much on par, or at least close to how the first Luigi’s Mansion was, the only difference being the art style. The animation really helps, Luigi looks like a walking CGI cutscene at times

The "underdog" quality of the Gamecube doesn't help either. Won't ever change the fact that the majority of Nintendo's big series had sub-part offerings that were obviously rushed for time, but all their small side-project games were packed with fresh ideas and loads of content.
Bad sequels, great new IPs.

It has the GOAT credits music

I also think his voice sounds really off in Wario Ware Gold. Warios voice is supposed to be way more deep and grunty.

One of these is developed by "Intelligent" Systems and the other is made by Next Level Games, the company that gave us Mario Strikers and Punch Out

Why can't they talk properly?
It feels like Mario can only say 3 sentences.
Sorry but i prefer immersive story driven games like GoW on ps4.

I just want better dialogue for Animal Crossing, that’s it.

I genuinely prefer this art-deco style over LM1's semi realistic approach. The series is way more distinguishable now and it just suits the overall theme of the games.

>why are minions bad

really? fuck off zoomer

shitposting retard

brother, tanabe is the producer of both titles but color splash and luigi's mansion 3 are developed by two different studios

Nintendo is a Japanese company user

Luigis mansion 3 is the perfect way to weed out the nostalgia goggles retards. This game is literally just Luigis Mansion on a stronger console allowing them to add more stuff. The design is the same, the aesthetics are very similar, its the same fucking game but you STILL have some morons whining that it's not the original.

>The “King” is a Scottish Manlet

Pokemon drones will buy anything so they don't have to

>Ghosts wearing outfits are minions

Official art of King Boo.
I'm a bit disappointed that he's completely opaque but it's hard to be mad when it's the Luigi's Mansion design at all.

Attached: switch-luigismansion3-e3-artwork-217.large.jpg (960x960, 117K)

Even funnier since Luigi previously fought a suit of armor so gigantic, only half of its legs could be displayed on screen during gameplay.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 29K)

fuck off you stupid waifufag degenerate

the series evolves much like luigis personality in it, he slowly gets more confident so of course by the third game it would be a lot different aesthetic

Stop samefagging in every Luigi's Mansion thread, nobody cares how anally devastated you are that people like the superior visuals of the first game and it's really easy to tell that you're just one guy

fuck off you stupid waifufag degenerate

the series evolves much like luigis personality in it, he slowly gets more confident so of course by the third game it would be a lot different aesthetic. but being the nintendo fanboy that you are im sure you want more of the same. fucks like you are why i dont follow nintendo as seriously, you minus8 loving fuck. god what a shitty artist

god damn he looks like he's made out of foam or marshmallow again
i want to eat him

Why are you repeatedly posting the same things twice?

absolutely based

The spider, and the Knightmare was easily the best bosses in that game. Very clever puzzles and fun to fight

Diaperfag josh made this post

This is literally my first time posting in a luigis mansion 3 thread

because the gamecube was literally the first console for gcbabbies. they never got to experience the GOAT consoles like the SNES and N64 and think all zelda should be wind waker, all smash bros should be melee, that mario sunshine was the best mario game (LOL) and double dash the best mario kart (LOOOL). they should be rounded up and euthanized

anyone else hoping the money isn't for upgrades but for extras like outfits and music remixes

But i want to play this with my wife

FREEZE YOU GODDAMN ITALIANO, I GOT A GUN

Fuck off. Nintendo fills my dark soul with light.

i like the idea of widening you're arsenal/making the poltergust more powerful.
optional collectables should unlock costumes and stuff like that.

I can't stand the way Luigi looks. It's some sort of uncanny valley shit going on.

i don't know about costumes but but i can definitely see payin for concept arts/individual tracks a thing

Errie realism have you ever played Luigi's mansion?

I can't think of many upgrades considering all the shit you start out with, maybe a move where you suck a ghost and giant swing it to hurt other enemies

>So long, gay King Boo!

didn't the treehouse stream show an upgrade? granted that it was in the scarescraper mode but i think it's also in the main game

Show us a picture of you I bet I will get uncanny valley with your face.

The first phase of the dark moon stairs boss was Kino but the actual fight was dogshit

Also seems to be getting over his fear of ghosts dude probably gonna be bitch slapping them left and right

Keep gays away from Luigi, it scares him.

remember that it's ok to be gay, luigi

Kissing in front of him doesn’t change that Luigi was scared as shit with their existance

I wonder what EGadd’s excuse for showing up at the last minute is this time

Reminder that Dark Moon happened because the dumbass sold the King Boo painting at a Garage Sale

King Boo confirmed smart as hell. He's not messing around with the whole mysterious plot shtick this time. He see's Luigi is without the Poltergust and decides he's just going to fucking murder him right now at the start instead of waiting for him to rendezvous with E. Gadd.

Dude had so many advantages and lost to Luigi hard I'd be piss too.

>my coffee shop in the beanbean kingdom was so successful I decided to open a hotel completely staffed by ghosts

so he's basically luigi's k. rool

Just let them talk properly for fuck sake. Sunshine did it 20 years ago.

Okay but will we have a call button

Dark Moon gave it back when you realized Mario was here the whole time

I'd like to see other ghost variant of Mario creatures like how we had the Shyguy ghosts in LM1.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

I'm sure it'll cycle through calling Mario, Peach and Toad, maybe removing each name as you rescue the respective character.

>MARIO HOW DARE YOU RUIN MY FAMILY VACATION

You just killed the that word

Bowser speaking full sentences is something that should happen more often. He's such a doofus.

t.

Attached: 1508387962775.jpg (1280x720, 128K)

he does it in the e3 gameplay

Is Luigi even allowed to call Peach by her name or does he have to say Princess.
We technically never heard Mario and Luigi specifically name Peach

luigi sounds closer to waluigi here

Mario calls her Peach in Odyssey, I played it recently

play odyssey

>nobody beat LM1 in 2 hours
>in the same post, states that some guy did it 100% in 1 hour

Motherfucker i beat Luigi's Mansion 2 in an hour, that is the shortest nintendo game i've ever played next to Super Mario Land. Shit is not hard to find in that game

LM1 had a better atmosphere ; sorry you have shit taste.

>Motherfucker i beat Luigi's Mansion 2 in an hour
The world record any% run is a little under 3 hours

kek

WOWIE ZOWIE RIGHT IN THE GREEN STONES

Attached: 1560285194452.png (259x217, 77K)

That ghost in the scarescraper treehouse segment that’s holding toad has an unsettling design.

People are used to the basic ghost they are ignoring that there’s other designs

Have sex.

>morty plays a laugh track whenever luigi gets hit

I can’t fucking tell if Luigi’s really fucking animated 24/7 or if there will eventually be a paranoid meter

The bullshit Luigi does during actual gameplay is fucking retarded and I love it

That was pretty damn charming, gotta say.
Luigi sounds pretty off, though.

And they've been scared to do that in a game ever since.

>When Nintendo made Breath of the Wild, or Smash Bros, they went all the fuck out.
Smash went all out on everything except modes and online

Ever think how weird it was for there to be some real worldish ghost bulldog in Luigi's Mansion when it would have been more suitable for it to be a Chain Chomp?

Why is nintendo so obsessed with using the same stock sounds over and over? They're grating to the hear because of much they've been used.
The woowie zowie was nice, they shouldn't be afraid of getting new lines.

I’m betting elevator ghost lady is the one holding Peach Hostage

>That hip swaying when Peach walks away
God damn I am a weak man.

Charles martinet isn’t as available as you think he would be

They try to record a bunch of sounds all at once to use for multiple games

It was a portrait ghost so they ignored the standard Mario character designs like they did with all of them.

nigga's old

NINTENDO!

Based

I wouldn’t be surprised if Next Level decides to make the game darker by release, even though it’s still good

He really does, it’s weird, I guess it’s just Charles showing his age

There's an in-game brightness setting option in the pause menu so it seems like they're covering their bases.

you think you'll still have boos to catch in this one, think between 1 and 2 you've captured 100 of the fuckers

Im curious why it doesn’t have a date yet.
You would think it would be October or near Halloween. Especially since I’m not aware of any major games in October.
Every other month from now until November has something major except October

It bothers me a lot that the poltergust doesn't immediatly trap ghosts in the suction vortex, the machine is designed specifically for ghost capturing how come it no longer works like it used to? If you are just a little further from the ghost than you should now you have to wait until the ghost starts moving slowly to the suction stream. It's more evident in the gamexplain gameplay where the man instinctively moves the right joystick to the opposite direction of the ghost when he begins sucking in and the ghost escapes.

There were 50 Boos in 1 and 32 in 2, to be precise. And yeah, that's definitely a staple so I think they'll leave it in.

Did ANYONE in the show floor try to see what happens?

I hope so, and I really liked how you could see them float around in the tank in 2, did 2 also have a ghost bestiary

It did, but it was mainly for all the unique Scarescraper minibosses you could get via RNG.

Yes it did, for the multiplayer recolors too

Reminder that there was a missing elevator key next to the first floor, meaning your definitely going to the basement at some point

Pretty sure E. Gadd's lab is labeled B1 in the E3 gameplay so that's what's in the basement, or at least in part of it.

>17 more bottom floors

symphony of night ass twist

Thoughts on Boolossus?

Attached: Boolossus laugh.gif (480x288, 1011K)

Getting his gold portrait is a bitch but Sir Weston is literally RNGesus shitting down your throat

I like the idea of his boss fight in 1, but I preferred the way it was executed in 2. If he shows up in 3 as well, I hope there are some shenanigans with Gooigi, like having to vacuum Bolossus from opposite sides simultaneously to split him up.

Attached: ce2e0f06048a9bb4e8c3c1cfe856212bfeb0ac6e_hq.jpg (588x268, 32K)

I agree with you.

This is funny as fuck. Luigi the cuck bringing in the couple's luggage and to watch his brother and Peach fuck each other.

Best boy, prove me wrong.

Attached: 1364875730694.jpg (1479x1700, 200K)

Take off your nostalgia goggles, Lil Zoom

is the remake worth trying?

Fuck him in 1, he's an okay fight in 2.

Do we know if we go straight up with each floor or are the keys taking us to random floors?

Attached: Luigi.webm (1920x1080, 2.91M)

That's not Boolossus.

why his mansion keep getting haunted and how many mansion this nigga own

>sir weston
To this day I still haven't gotten his gold frame.

Attached: 1513657132336.gif (300x300, 2.92M)

Is that the motherfucker encased in ice? Because fuck that guy, I can't even try to get anything past bronze.

Reminder that Gooigi is edible and he would most likely taste like a Coffee flavored Gummy Bear

Your mom has better atmosphere if you catch by drift

Yes, and he's the one portrait ghost I've never gotten gold on.

FUCKING ICICLES

HOT! OH VERY HOT! You! You're making it too HOT!

Attached: Weston.png (128x128, 20K)

I thought it was kind of weird that Polterpup doesn't have ears but then again neither does Poochy

Maybe this is just whatdiogs look like in the Mario universe

Attached: PoochyWorld2.png (640x489, 162K)

Why isnt it spoopy anymore

*Maybe this is just what dogs look like in the Mario universe

Christ, I really need to look up from the keyboard more

Not him, but I checked and you're a delusional moron

Because the art direction went further in the direction of cartoonyness and the game is so bright that having a flashlight is pointless.

>The Toad driving the bus runs shit over and generally drives like a maniac
>Just fucking flops out of the bus at the end

What is his problem and why did they pick him of all people to drive

Why are Nintendo games intended for literal babies now? Its fucking boring

what's wrong with Luigi's voice?

>Mario doesn't help with anyone's luggage
what a dick

for all we know he's the best driver out of all of them, its not like they got toadsworth to drive

He doesn't even bring out his own luggage yet it's there with Peach's once everyone is in the lobby, so one of the Toads must've gone back to the bus to get it.

>now

Attached: 1445704886641.jpg (640x628, 57K)

>A fucking Switch game implemented actual working mirrors
It's sad when that little train that could tablet is able to do things better compared to beefier consoles. Guess Nintendo knows their hardware best.

WOOOWIE ZOWIE

Does the trailer have the same visual style as fortnite? Am I going insane?

poor foolish user... that would require SOUL, and nintendo ditched SOUL YEARS AGO AHAHAHAHAH
dont you remember color splash and how they massacred all those toad designs from the early paper mario games?? AHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Attached: 1545369018625.png (1207x1430, 175K)

is luigi the only one who can't see the no-boo ghosts? because that's some cool shit if he only has the sixth sense.

Slow down there user

Your acting like Mansion 3 isn’t already filled with massive SOUL, which it fucking does

Get a load of this guy... May I remind you about Goouigi, the doppelganger of metal mario and pink gold peach which were used in newer mario karts to fill character spots instead of creating new variety??
Nintendo hates coming up with new things!

It's probably a bunch of lesser boos pranking Luigi because he has no weapon with him yet.

Relax, user. You don't have to defend the honor of the pre-release material. If he doesn't like it, he doesn't like it. What matters is if you like it.

they're arguing about "soul" user its better to leave it alone like politics

His facial expressions are fucking gold. Whoever has been working on these to make them as hilarious as possible deserves a raise because it really gives Loogie a lot of character.

is the 3ds remake of luigi's mansion worth playing?

Can I cum in him and the eat him?

Attached: EB60DE27-2FF1-4D6A-A984-900D8E1919C7.gif (227x221, 980K)