Breath of the Wild 2

What are your theories on the story? Who is your dream choice for Ganondorf VA? What is going through Links mind in pic related?

Attached: zeld.jpg (916x940, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nintendolife.com/news/2019/06/eiji_aonuma_on_returning_to_the_hyrule_of_zelda_breath_of_the_wild
youtube.com/watch?v=7rEj787lbqY
youtube.com/watch?v=ku0pS3ko5CU
youtube.com/watch?v=Q8RCyEAgVco
youtube.com/watch?v=cTN7VYJ1jP4
youtube.com/watch?v=6J-PhFYNbOU
youtube.com/watch?v=2_GSYF5NSMQ
youtu.be/E2g2A-gRM7s?t=33
youtu.be/6DpDqD9toig?t=31
youtu.be/LmcVhmhtGvA?t=30
youtube.com/watch?v=c9-KRo8IQ1I
youtu.be/kr-I76OxsVg
youtube.com/watch?v=cIgoIDJj1vw
youtube.com/watch?v=Vw7SGYHCmsE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

“Aw shit, here we go again”

It better be TP Ganondorf. And the last thing he remembers is the end event of TP.

Whoever does Ganondorfs grunts and laughs will be the JP voice.

i completely forgot this game has voice actors

Wasn't the whole point of the last game that Ganon got sealed away again for another 1000 years or so?

That was just malice which is seeping out of Ganondorf

WAIFU
SIMULATOR

While all evidence is pointing to the guy being Ganondorf, for some reason I just can't see it happening.

Hopefully they do a better job on the delivery this time, it was pretty bad in the last game, even with JP audio.

Don't count on that. I don't blame the actors, it's a direction problem. Nintendo doesn't really seem to care much about voice acting, ever.

Kid Icarus Uprising disagrees.

>How many times am I gonna have to bail your ass out babe?

>why'd this bitch cut her hair

I don't blame the voice cast either, but I just hope that Nintendo might improve thie direction next time. Also
If we could get voice acting on that level I'd be very happy

I wouldn't mind Riju, Sidon and Teba coming back and playing a more active role. Riju for bullying and Teba just to get fleshed out more. Yunobo, or whatever the fuck his name was can stay away.

Attached: rij.jpg (1200x675, 90K)

I've seen a fucking irregularity here, guys.

Attached: Big if true.png (786x1296, 1.67M)

It looks really good desu. That hairstyle (I don't know what the specific name is) is a top tier hairstyle.

there's concept art with ganondorf on a floating castle that wasn't used for botw. i just restarted botw and the background story explicitly always talks about how calamity ganon is evil energy and how the demon king was sealed away 10.000 years ago etc. it makes perfect sense for ganondorf's body to be under the castle.

No, last game was just puppet ganon taking form using the malice and Sheikah tech.

>Ganondorf VA
no, oh dear fucking god no

Attached: 20140519-nervous-monkey.jpg (352x278, 21K)

Could we have a sort of TP scenario where this guy's actually a past incarnation of Link and he gets reawakened?

Who else here played with the Italian VO for the maximum audio experience?

Attached: Zelda.jpg (640x360, 27K)

Can I get a picture of that concept art?

fuck off speghettinigger

Attached: yqF7O9F.jpg (4032x3024, 761K)

>t. dumb burger
I don't even speak italian, but the English and Japanese VO sucked.

You mean Latino

I saw a theory that said what if the guy who sealed the evil known as calamity ganon WAS Ganondorf, only known by a different name obv

"Goddamn it Princess, you always taking me to these nasty ass cave, I hate you so much, but the pussy game, ridiculous."

That's a dope Ganondorf design.

Currently working on getting the shrines I was missing, and scouring the map for the 20 or so ones I've got left really makes me wonder what the fuck they could do to the overworld to make it worth exploring one more time. Half the fun of this game was uncovering the map, anyone who's done all the shrines is gonna know it like their own backyard

Attached: __link_and_princess_zelda_the_legend_of_zelda_breath_of_the_wild_2_and_etc_drawn_by_gurepyon__db66d7 (802x900, 279K)

My gf pointed out that maybe that green ghost hand could be some courage triforce shit from link. It is holding down ganon after all and he will likley use it in the next game. Thats why it looks like link is absorbing that green fuckery.

You guys did find the golf minigames right? Imagine not exploring every inch nintendos most beautiful world.

Attached: 0mhh6ai9fv7z.jpg (1280x720, 116K)

The overworld in BOTW sucks, there's hardly anything worth exploring apart from the shrines but its just more generic caves and outposts for more generic items that are worthless

I think some actual caves or dungeons (like literal ones, not the Zelda kind) would be neat. I kinda noticed there are no real caves or extended underground section in this game where you can't see the sky.
Imagine going to the jungle area and then finding a secret passage to an underground area like the cistern temple in Skyward Sword.

Judging from the footage we have so far, we can expect at least some underground exploration.

have link pumped a baby into her yet?

Pretty hard to say how this game will look on release in March 2022

I want more wildlife in the next game. It was dope having woolly rhinos in Hebra, but let's get some mammoths in there as well.

Attached: S8pP3cd-asset-mezzanine-16x9-7MQ1OIE.jpg (1920x1080, 99K)

I hope every enemy in the game is creepy as fuck

Attached: Redead_WW.png (97x229, 19K)

"Can't this bitch just shut up?"

Zelda is possessed by Ganon, and Link must beat 4 fungeons and a final castle to save her from a life of anal pig sex.

I hope the world in it becomes some Dark World bullshit.

golf was shit

After a certain number of returns, the heroes really need to start asking themselves if they have been doing it wrong.

But which voice actor? Hopefully his Oot/WW/Melee/Ultimate one.

Could you elaborate better?

I'm expecting them to be the new champions, but no idea what they'd do since the Sheikah tech all seems dead now including the divine beasts

I will be disappointed with the game being on the same map, even if it's dark, and especially because the will be Switch exclusive.

The main antagonist's human form has been absent for 13 years. You don't see it happening?

Darknuts, Redeads, Stalfos, Dekus and Dodongos or bust.

Attached: darknut.png (2569x2792, 2.66M)

they will probably do some time travel shenanigans to use the same map but restore all the towns and infrastructure back to its original state. like a reverse ocarina of time.

I found it a bit lame that animal life is so harmless.
Most animals seem much more powerful and threatening than monsters, such as rhinos and bears, but they do nothing.
I hope they review this and put some fierce and dangerous animals. Lions and tigers hunting those stupid pig-monsters would be fun.

Honestly what can they do?
>Kill the fucker
>he reincarnates or gets resurrected
>Seal the fucker
>He breaks out.
>keep him in a mummified state where he is technically dead, but also somehow alive enough to not reincarnate or get rezzed
>fucker gets so fucking mad that his anger actually manifest itself as a natural calamity.
This guy just won't quit.

Attached: D86asZeU0AAUl5z.jpg (1070x1199, 148K)

The Goron representation in botw was shit aside from Daruk. Death Mountain was boring and depressing, the gorons looked like shit, Yunobo was a pussy, and Goron village had shit music.

I just hope Ganondorf is an actual villain. Calamity Ganon never even felt like he was present the whole game. And the final boss fight was extremely disappointing coming from the people who made every other Zelda game which had amazing, memorable boss fights.

>Go to the Dark World
>Dekus replace Koroks
i'd nut

The Doomsday method, send him to the end of time milliseconds before the end of universe/multiverse

Fierce Deity connection (sword is in the mural), but nothing to do with Majora

Fierce Deity is some kind of balanced power (double helix) split between the Shiekah(shadow in light) and Twili (light in the dark).

A blillion years ago, the Shiekah tried to merge the three timelines, wrecking the world and causing the anachronistic appearance of different chronological settings and races.
This incidentally creates a tripley powerful Ganon.
Fierce Deity seals Ganondorf.
Shiekah begin preparing for his reemerging.

Ganondork reawakens the ancient army of Demise that came from below the earth.

Link will assume the Fierce Deity power again imbued through the arm.

Overworld will have a Light/Shadow realm to compensate for reusing the same map, and introduce Twili characters/town.

Looks like it's exactly his TP design though.

Nah nigga it’s TP dorf yass!

honestly, monk maz koshia fight was way better of a fight than ganon

Attached: 1551470204836.png (418x418, 108K)

Apparently making him let go of his anger works since he never returns in the Wind Waker timeline. Turns out therapy is better than the Master Sword.

Did I fucking stutter?

This. I hope new enemy races show up and shite, it really is time to expand the Zelda Universe. Really tired of the same ass 4 races in every game since the SNES.

Shut the fuck up. When I found Ocarina's Ranch I was blown away. What items did I find there? NONE.
Its not about item acquisition or shrine searching. I merely did 42 shrines and never even searched more of those. Shrines are garbage. If you're exploring to get powerful shit then you aren't exploring at all, you're completing a checklist.

Finding in the Gerudo mountains a camp with negro lizards that were storing a shitload of wood so they don't freeze to death is a kino exploration reward.

You just have shit taste.

What if we just talked to Ganondorf and solved his issues with love and peace!

I've been saving that one. Mostly because Champion's Ballad is a slog but also because BotW2 will be a long wait

WW Ganondorf never held the full triforce and became a god. That was an event exclusive to the LttP timeline.

We Malazan now.

Attached: 1559027497079.jpg (638x960, 49K)

"I am so tired of your fucking bullshit"

pull a Dark Souls and seal him at the edge of time away from the natural world

Attached: Ringed_City_Hollow.png (590x465, 804K)

>Ganondorf just needs to get laid.
Zelda's duty awaits.

I hope Ganondorf is some tragic figure this game and the fight is both epic and sad at the same time. Think Gwyn from Dark Souls.

Ganondorf would use that as a way to loop back to the beginning.

its a million times better than ganons fight was. slightly challenging too, if you havent maxed out your armor.

Excellent post
Also adding: more populated areas, have an actual big ass city with things to do and maybe add some human bandits / enemy variety.

imagine being the only guy in a race full of femnazis. it would drive any guy to the brink of insanity.

Planting the Master Sword into his skull and leaving it there isn't exactly therapy, though.

I want to see Link and Zelda kiss.
Can't believe this never happened before.

lmao he still hates her

link is so based, bros

the JP dub seemed fine to me

So? He never became a god in Ocarina of Time outside of the Fallen Timeline, yet he came back in Wind Waker and Twilight Princess anyway. Hell, he dies in Twilight Princess and STILL comes back in Four Swords Adventures.

When it's all about reincarnation, the condition of his last corpse doesn't matter. It has nothing to do with having the Master Sword plunged into his head.

>What is going through Links mind in pic related?
"Oh god I want to suck her boobs so bad"

>ranch ruins
>good

Evil thing bring back ganon.
You fight ganon
You fight evil thing
There's actual dungeons this time

He seems to have longer, wilder hair akin to Hyrule Warriors ganon. Wonder if that will be part of the context

>Who is your dream choice for Ganondorf VA?
>Ganondorf
>talking
Please, no. I had almost forgotten how bad the voice acting was the first time around. Fuck this trash.

Unless Japanese is your first language, your opinion on that means jack shit.

WW: Death by sword the forehead
TP: Death by sword in the chest
Maybe that has some significance here with how he looks now.

It really shows how powerful Ganon is when he can literally hate you so much that his malice begins fucking the world up for him

Flood it

Attached: 1560460553725.jpg (4000x3333, 1.16M)

Ganondorf wasn't killed in OoT, only sealed away while still holding a part of the triforce.

there was nothing wrong with the voice acting unless you listen to americans

Now post the Ayyy lmao

And yet he managed to somehow break out despite not being a god. And like I said, he DID die in Twilight Princess, having ONLY the Triforce of Power, and he still came back to life.

I guess it's a bob cut.

>never happened before
Imagine proving that you're this much of a pleb.

Eh, not really. It was more or less the equivalent of the first part of the Ganon fight. Just a big boss that uses a bunch of shit you already know how to handle and it's just up to you to wait for the openings. Nintendo apologists overhyped the fuck out of the Champion Ballad final boss just because they wanted so desperately to feel like the DLC was worth it.

Attached: main-qimg-7be4d5dcae93407419be7e082399ec51.png (256x316, 1K)

I have the weird, horrible yet humble feeling that they will find drawings related to every game at the end of the three branches of the timelines. All three of them in the same place. Yeah, sure, that implies that BOTW is at the end of each timeline and it's my personal headcanon, but I have the horrible feeling that that would screw up everything we know about the series.

>See that Mammo in the distance? You can ride it.

that would be cool actually.

Pretty sure someone already leaked you can fly, there are 3 dungeons and you get Zelda's arm.

Ganon is inevitable, it is part of the oriental philosophy of universal balance.

He didn't "come back to life". FSA has its own birth and origin story. He has never resurrected from death outside of a game that follows after LttP. The other timelines have simply not done so yet, whether intentional or not.

>more or less the equivalent of the first part of the Ganon fight
you could block every one of his attacks and reflect everything he did. not to mention actually doing the story causes him to start the fight with half fucking health which is so fucking stupid. Same size fights are my guilty pleasure and at the very least you cant block/reflect every attack to insta-win

Attached: 1552754323110.gif (159x146, 1.87M)

>replace nothing with even more nothing

brilliant (unless they add underwater exploration then its ok)

Zelda's arm? Do they cut it off or something?

Attached: IMG_20190615_025545.jpg (1408x2146, 299K)

>caring about the timeline
>thinking the Zelda team cares about the timeline
See someone about that 'tism.

>make the overworld more interesting to explore by erasing 75% of it
Retard.

She starts falling apart due to her advanced age.

imagine having an opinion this fucking wrong lmao

you were never suppose to help those faggy ghosts, faggot.

Don't worry, I am already fine with that " 'tism " or whatever ya call it

His get severed when they find Ganon sealed spirit in the old Knight's body and then he gets Zelda 10k's arm. It's just a plot device to remove the slate and still have a rune manager esque

its absurd how much sexual energy link and zelda have

What makes you think they will reuse the map?

I honestly want them to completely fuck with the canon because I find this kind of discussion really pointless
the whole timeline thing in Hyrule Historia was a made up cop out because people wanted a timeline where there was none
BoTW beintg set in some very far future where all the timeline incosistencies merge into one would have been the best thing to happen to the series' lore, were it not for the fans just becoming even more confused by trying to figure out which timeline it fits in (when it by design doesn't accurately fit any of them)
I hope the sequel makes it even more clear this design, and hopefully thefans will finally understand
I also hope future Zelda games either ignore this timeline nonsense, or follow the unified BoTW timeline

Attached: Untitled.jpg (736x620, 41K)

Just hope that this is all just initial set up that gets resolved in the first hour before the REAL plot kicks in. Ganondorf could be BotW2's Grand Plateau.

>can reflect every attack from nigger ganon
even if you dont help the cunt ghosts the fight is way too fucking easy when you have even a shitty shield. if you disagree with that you legitimately have abysmal taste and should hang yourself in a public area naked
>opinion this wrong
if you like fighting hulking beasts thats fine but being able to reflect a blow from something like that is beyond retarded

Attached: 1554054445823.jpg (523x523, 29K)

Not like it matters.
Every evil being Is an incarnation of demises hate. Not just gannondorf.
So shit like malladus are still products of demises hate.

The timeline isn't even complicated. You have some shit at the beginning (SS, MC). Then OOT. One split to ocean world that ends with ST. One split to TP, then FSA with a new Ganondorf into all the older games.
Pretty much every game clearly leads into another. They just fucked it up by putting all the old Trident Ganon games in a retarded non-canon timeline.

You have the exact same opinion of an ape in a zoo.

Being able to beat the game with a wooden shield found in the outskirts is a feature, not a bug.

Turn A Gundam did it and no one had a shitfit over it. I don't see why BotW can't be the unifying future link to each connected timeline between the 3.

>I also hope future Zelda games either ignore this timeline nonsense, or follow the unified BoTW timeline
this please
don't make this shit into Kingdom Hearts

congrats, you have the readon comprehension of a baby from a family with generations of incest. where did you ever see me say anything about it being a bug? im calling it retarded for being stupidly easy

Attached: 1553468517568.png (719x689, 507K)

I don't care whats going through Links mind. It doesn't matter. If it really is TP Ganondorf like I think it is they'd do a full 720 and walk away because if even a glance could awaken this motherfucker he'd make the great flood look like a fucking joke.

Attached: 1499146824806.jpg (512x512, 39K)

BOTW's link is the strongest link to ever shit you nigger

If a garbage wolf could beat TP Ganondorf then BOTW's Link is gonna mince that nigger into sushi

>It's LE EASY
Go back to Dork Souls, this is Nintendo.

BOTW Link can't even do spin attacks without losing stamina and has to literally pray his asthma away at goddess statues

>Ganon captures link and attempts to use him as a vessel for his reincarnation
>Zelda loses her powers and sets out to save him
We'll never get to play as cute zelda, will we?

Attached: v.jpg (440x404, 10K)

He literally defeated an army by himself, without even using the tri force once.

nintendolife.com/news/2019/06/eiji_aonuma_on_returning_to_the_hyrule_of_zelda_breath_of_the_wild
>"One of the reasons we wanted to create a continuation was because I wanted to revisit that Hyrule again and use that world again, while incorporating new gameplay and new story."

basically the Link of that time it's actually ganondorf

>what is IA3 in OE
nintendo can easily make fights hard and fun

Attached: 1550642752401.png (473x786, 592K)

so did SS Link

What does everyone think of Zelda's new haircut?

Attached: D8jEsBUwAAFO6q.jpg_orig.jpg (1200x900, 120K)

Skidward Sword Link defeated a bunch of shitters.

BOTW Link defeated terminators and giga centaurs.

cute

From another thread.
>In a strange twist of fate in this generation the Link is born a gerudo male, an almost cosmically impossible event. As a result Ganondorf and Link end up being one and the same person.
>This results in ganon taking on a primal form, the calamity, as he lacks a proper host.
>Knowing his curse would ultimately overtake him regardless of his light the old hero defeats the calamity then seals it within himself similar to Tal Rasha in Diablo 2.
>Fast forward to BotW
>Zelda gets visions of the hero pleading with her to be freed, and brings link along to help.
>It was a ruse and the now corrupted hero is freed thanks to Zelda
>However Link ends up uniting somehow with his arm, the last pure part of the old hero keeping the evil at bay which saves him and starts the new quest.

Also another user pointed out
>Two pieces of the triforce in the mural are linked together
>Courage and Power
>Link and Ganon

Attached: D2A347C6-2155-4085-9E32-56DC4FBB7E4F.jpg (646x485, 39K)

Should just shave it all off and go smooth dome.

TP Ganondorf is one of the strongest outside of downfall timeline because he never got the full triforce. He survived an execution and beat on those faggots so hard they banished him to twilight in a panic. Once there he became so close to a god he gave zant just a fraction of his power and fucked Hyrule so hard Link became a dog. Once he did show up on the scene he made zelda the triforce of wisdom dance like a zero IQ puppet. If he'd been sitting down there for Ten's of Thousands of years there is now guess why Calamity Ganon came about on pure instinct and no telling balls to the wall shit a fully conscious Ganondorf would do.

Attached: 1460295094556.png (690x968, 317K)

SS Link also faced far more enemies whereas BOTW Link faced at best about 15, many of which were basic Bokoblins
not to mention SS Link had less stamina and we actually get to go through the sequence as the player and not simply watch the aftermath via a cutscene

It's very cute, I love it.
Also the shorter hair means that clipping won't be an issue if she's playable. She probably is. If Ganondorf is the ancient Link I hope we get a playable flashback of him too.

Attached: 1546315519091.png (554x554, 306K)

Play the game retard, he fought over a 1000 enemies in a single cutscene.

there is not 1000 enemies in memory 8 champ

I just hope Zelda is less important this time around. I hated her being a whiny, nagging bitch and I wanted to skewer her like a mutton chop every time I ran across a memory.

>OH BOO HOO MUH POWERS AREN'T WORKING YET PLEASE PITY ME

Go screw yourself you whore. I'm actually going out and getting my ass fried by lynels with electric arrows. But no, I'm supposed to love her and sympathize with her because she's a stupid waifu and everyone jerks off to her.

Waifushit was a mistake.

Attached: angry man.png (318x312, 189K)

>goddammit Zelda I hate you so much but the pussy game ridiculous

Zelda will never be a playable character user, Zelda being playable is like having the Sleeping Beauty waking herself up. Not happening.

I JUST WANT DARKNUTS/IRON KNUCKLES BACK

PLEASE

>no telling balls to the wall shit a fully conscious Ganondorf would do
This right fucking here has me hype more then anything. If BotW gave us canonically the strongest Link yet, why wouldn't they do the same for Ganondorf in the sequel?

Attached: FUCK.png (512x294, 162K)

His name is Takashi Nagasako, you uncultured piece of shit.

>supposed to be darker than MM
>BotW was already pretty sad with all your friends being dead
please don't kill off cute zelda

Gonna screencap this for posterity, if you don't mind.

but there are more enemies in memory 9 and 11.

All the robots the hylians dug were destroyed by Link save for the last 40 or so that are scattered across the game.

Go ahead and count the mural drawings.

She was playable in Spirit Tracks.
I just hate that all these 'MAKE ZELDA PLAYABLE' shitters automatically assume that for that to happen, Link has to go away. A Zelda game without Link is not a Zelda game.

the nose doesn't match TP Ganondorf's

Anyway, just put some traditional dungeons in, maybe bring back stuff like the Hookshot, and add more classic Zelda tunes in the overworld.

Thats all it needs.

Fucker wants the triforce tho

You dont just give people the full triforce

Is this even a question? BotW Link is so badass he can beat Ganon in his undies with a stick.

Bruh, I just want Aquamentas.

Attached: 1493923749247.png (484x605, 252K)

>I just hate that all these 'MAKE ZELDA PLAYABLE' shitters automatically assume that for that to happen, Link has to go away. A Zelda game without Link is not a Zelda game.
I'm assuming that if she's playable here it's in a shared protagonist role, with her and Link being playable either together as a party or (more likely) separately for different sections of the game. I haven't seen anyone outside of twitter trannies say that Zelda will be the only playable character.

That's the problem though, a lot of the SJWs want Zelda to be the ONLY playable character, and they never seem to get that'll never happen. Then they'll act like Nintendo broke some imaginary promise when once again Link is the main character.

nah

better soundtrack yes

no to all others

"See that floating mountain... you can climb it."

Okay, how about more boss variety than four versions of the same guy?

Not really feminazi

You find out that once they became adults, they can leave their town anytime, fuck some Hylian who they find hot and either return back home or live a life with their new husband.

The only feminist thing about it was that a race that is 99,99% female have a capital town with no males allowed because tradition

>ACfag is a mudslime
It all makes sense, now.

I know for a fact the guy who voiced Japanese Dio from Jojo will voice the Japanese ganon

I hope they show up a lot in this game. Except for Yunobo. I didn't like him at all. It would be nice if he had gained confidence and came back as a strong character, though.

>Keep all men out for literally no reason and attack them on sight if they enter their territory
>Not femnazis
Yeah okay.

will Zelda be the no fun allowed traveling companion?

Attached: D82vdFHVUAEKfz4.jpgorig.jpg (1146x1058, 152K)

There's 2 games where you actually do play as Zelda and rescue Link. The only caveat is that they are both very very VERY, shitty games. So shitty in fact, Nintendo is wary of doing it again for a full game

For me, the most ideal situation would be like what they did in the original Paper Mario. Zelda gets trapped with Ganoncorpse in the floating castle, and while we play a majority of the game as Link, we play as Zelda exploring the floating island/castle after clearing a dungeon as Link.

Attached: 1543723319166.jpg (385x367, 15K)

CD-i games never count and you know it.

they also kidnap and rape men which is kind of hot

Ganondorf probably got to plough someone every night due to being #1. He got so tired of it when he took over Hyrule he retreated to a floating NEET castle and practiced the organ all day.

The fuck is casual about that? Every girl looks like that nowadays.

When will you marry him, Acfagfag?

It had to count for something unfortunately. It was bad enough that it made Nintendo fucking never trust their IPs with anything that isn't in-house for years later.

they are going to send him out to space where the "original" Zelda happens and seal him into a black hole.

Hyrule Warriors is a messy fuckfest when it comes to lore and timeline

Theres a reason Nintendo wont acknowledge it in that regard. It should stay that way

Hyrule Warriors Ganondorf looks sick though, wouldnt complain seeing him back

(you)

Honestly, I'll take anything over this Zelda getting trapped again. She just spent 1000 years holding a nigga back, after all.

Thats not right. They aren't doing the same for Ganondorf. They gave Link this long to catch up.

Attached: 1547233373391.jpg (286x326, 29K)

Hopefully they actually make a story this time, yknow an interesting one with character development and mysteries that are uncovered.

I just hope Ganondorf is really hot and not completely dressed this time. Have him wear a more regal variant of the Voe clothes but which still leave his body revealed.

Attached: D8--VX2W4AEVlP_.jpg (1005x1200, 247K)

If you can't think of a reply then just don't reply. Nobody was missing you.

>supposed to be darker than MM
the nintendo fanboy in me that's been dormant for years has awakened. Praise MM! I cummed

whoever voiced Iskander in Fate/Zero and FGO

TP Link can throw gorons. BotW Link cannot.

I'm not going to put time in to reply to someone making shit up

yawn

Hopefully they don't listen to plebbitors like this.

I just want my comfy Zelda waifu game.
BotW sequel is the perfect and only game where I see that happening so I'm putting all my chips on it.

Attached: 05c7c5c04d1429c69702e9aa644c6236.png (800x800, 561K)

Its a mistranslation.

The director only said it would a darker game like MM was to OoT.

From what we've seen in flashbacks, Link is moer likely to be the "no fun allowed" one of the duo.

Nintendo knows how fuckable they made Link

Throughout the game, many people compliment Link's looks and some women even hit on him

Then theres also that whole Gerudo Crossdressing thing

I really dgaf about the story I'm just looking forward to all of the shit they're going to add.

Yet here you are, replying.

OoT, WW and TP Ganondorf are all the same guy and they look different from each other, it doesn't matter.

You know what I fucking want? Let Gannondorf fucking WIN for once. At least until the next Link in the chain. Hell let him go on a winning streak and beat multiple Links. So then his legend has it's own time to build. I want it to feel like I'm conquering an unconquerable dark lord

This.

Some of you losers are pathetic as fuck.

low effort posts deserve low effort responses

Attached: NRFS pose.png (600x410, 23K)

I love me some bara Gonondorf myself. That said you don't need to inject your shit at all. Ganondorf has always been fine just the way he is and you need to stop. Stop degrading my husbando like this.

Attached: 1458877725710.png (519x480, 159K)

>Let Gannondorf fucking WIN for once.
Literally the Fallen Timeline.

Indeed, thus here I am.

If they space it out and let the player breathe, sure.

I predict she will quickly become a captive that must be rescued at the end.

>I know for a fact the guy who voiced Japanese Dio from Jojo will voice the Japanese ganon

Koyastu? Really? He doesn't seem to pack the punch t voice someone as buff as Ganon

Attached: takehito koyasu.jpg (1758x911, 548K)

did they fuck?

Attached: 1560614383670.jpg (737x567, 77K)

I just hope Teba, Riju, and Sidon come back.

Attached: IMG_20190528_065631.png (900x900, 467K)

>literally
You only hear about thing you never once witness it.

Literally not what the user was asking.

He wants to play a game where you paly 45 hours of build up only to lose. Then play another 45 hours of the game as the next link and finally win.

JP voices sound like an anime, while English voices sound like an anime dub (bad).

I mean let us play that fallen timeline dammit. I want a hopeless battle as least for a prologue or something

what nose, it's a fucking mummy

Eww, no. She's been in Ganondorf's ass for 100 years.

>game begins
>link speaks aloud: "Zelda, what are we doing here?"
How would you react?

As long as Wakamoto does the Japanese voice, my happiness is assured.

this obviously doesn't count

Yeah, thats the Fallen Timeline. You lost in Ocarina, then Link to the Past is the next Link finally winning.

To be fair, even before the "Link died lol" retcon that was basically LttP. And the adult half of OoT.

You got the forever variant?

They're sure to be back, maybe in more prominent roles.

Making a man sexy = degrading him
You sound like one of them.

thoughts on this work of art?

Attached: file.png (1533x906, 1.37M)

Cringe because they'll probably get JYB as Link.

Fucking RUINED

hurr durr

learn to read retard

>what you defeated in botw was just a spiritial form
>in botw 2 you release the actual physical body
>game is basically just an expansion pack in the same world
>was cut out of the first game due to time constraints

>random shit not actually mentioned in game
he means there's a final boss fight but then when you "win" there's a cutscene with link dying and we see ganon take over the world

I've been wanting Link to have real actual character for a decade now, so I'd welcome it.

I'd be fine with it if they got someone good like Yuri Lowenthal, otherwise he's better off silent.

*POMF*

I swear to fuck, if this is the case...

Attached: f7thhfgljcn01.png (1079x903, 1.36M)

Eh, that could only work if they announced a sequel before hand, like with the last two Avengers movies. Otherwise people would feel cheated.

TP Link wrestled and threw around Gorons
In his wolf form he is even strong enough to resist against a Beast Ganon running at him in full charge

name a single not-fuckable character in BoTW that isn't a toddler or elderly

>You lost in Ocarina
You never lost in Ocarina. Ocarina is a game about Link winning.

user is asking for a game where Link loses.

Play LoZ: Wand of Gamelon then

Zelda is the main protagonist of the game :)

Ohh, so mighty!

BOTW link could stand still against Beast Ganon for over an hour and he would only get 1/4 of a heart of damage. Face it, shitlord, your garbage game was shit and so was his link

Attached: 1448953652266.png (1200x1200, 249K)

I really want the game to have the same form of terror that first encountering a Guardian did in BotW.

What about that guy who gives you the sand and snow boots?

BotW Link seems more straight-laced than no fun. The type who goes "YES MILORDO" and misses jokes. Of course, after his amnesiac one-man roadtrip across Hyrule, who knows.

Every flashback where Link and Zelda hang out just made me wish I was playing that instead, so how about giving me my Zelda gf. I defeated ganon, I rescued Zelda. Where's my post game where I get to show Zelda all the places I've discovered?
GIVE
ME
MY
REWARD

Attached: 1560514211543.jpg (944x1121, 174K)

Pretty sure the devs already said somewhere that the game would have been too big as DLC for the first game so they made it a new game

What even is this?

>Zelda doesn't talk at all during the intro cinematic
>it's because this time you play as her and not Link

Why does Zelda look so much better here than in the previous game? It can't be just the shorter hair.

He is sexy to begin with. He's also royalty and the elaborate and elegant clothes help to make an elegant and sexy king. I'm sorry if I don't grug, loincloth best. Even more so for the king of thieves. He'd be covered head to toe in the finest cloth and silks. Gold and jeweled ornaments at every touch. You all forget who he really is.

Attached: 1365373781436.gif (400x400, 269K)

God that incel was pathetic lmao

>Ganondorf and Link team up for Once to save the world and Zelda
>youtube.com/watch?v=7rEj787lbqY
>The Villain this Time is Dark Link who is Ganon Malice

ITS HAPPENING

They're friends, stop it.

Attached: IMG_20190520_203840.png (544x1200, 501K)

>he doesn't know

>Every flashback where Link and Zelda hang out just made me wish I was playing that instead
Are you LITERALLY me?

I was annoyed the entire game that I was playing the end-game instead of the whole adventure.

Its like if they released Ocarina of Time, but the game starts at the point Ganondorf won, and instead of 7 temples you only have 4.

Really anticlimactic, I wanted the whole experience but the game cucked me to death. Still loved it tho.

Would they? Idk, if it's cool and written well I don't see why that would happen. But I know my own individual opinion doesnt always line up with the masses.

Some game where you can make custom characters suck dick.

That's why I asked, yes.

>Yuri Lowenthal
gonna hurl, shit and piss at the same time.

>One of the reasons we wanted to create a continuation was because I wanted to revisit that Hyrule again and use that world again, while incorporating new gameplay and new story,
Hope you like exploring the same world again

a skin for Super Deep Throat

>You need to go out of your way to see the cutscenes
>Zelda unlocks powers at the last second and makes sure Ganon cant do shit for 100 years
>Meanwhile Link is having a nap

>Are you LITERALLY me?
That depends, do you have a burning desire to see Mipha burn at a stake?
But yeah I loved it too.

They could. The problem is making two unique Zeldas back to back. Unless the sequel is the same world with minor changes.

That guy only voices ikemen, it doesn't fit Ganondorf.

I mean, there's most likely gonna be some kind of major event that will reshape the land. I have a feeling we'll be going to the fucking moon or something too. The way the castle shook looked kinda like a rocket trying to take off.

>not wanting a stronk deep voiced nigger voicing Ganon

Dude hes a fucking mummy

Of course he'd look like a senile Voldemort

It's just going to be a floating castle and you need some equipment to get on it to kill the last boss

Is this game even still around? It's so old I get nostalgia for this on the same wave length as the franks adventure series.

Attached: 1381640699408.gif (500x281, 937K)

>GanonDIOrf

I never knew I wanted this

funny because Link is so strong in TP that you had to use Ganondorf's Amiibo and Hero Mode to be damaged seriously where BotW Link gets crumpled by a Black Bokoblin and gets fucked by rolling down hills.

Sorry but Italian wat top tier.
You got fucked hard ameribros this time

>tfw Rodin from Bayonetta voices Ganondorf
Yay or Nay?

This guy gets it

I just wish we could get something new like, playable zelda or maybe changing the whole concept of the main trio. Would be cool to see Ganon as a good guy once, helping Link in, decorrupting Zelda, or something like that. Now when I think about it, I want bro journey Link/Ganon.

Attached: 1498364383342.jpg (564x645, 37K)

This game better have some good surprises since we're already seeing what Ganondorf looks like in the first trailer.

Attached: Screen_Shot_2019_06_13_at_10.04.40_AM.0.png.jpg (1200x800, 122K)

KINO

Attached: 1560543822322.jpg (755x795, 75K)

I don't know, I liked the format for what it was. It gave the impression that the good times are gone and while everyone can help you in spirit you are ultimately alone.

Thats just Redead Ganondorf. All the orignal concept art of BotW has him full hearts.

Yay

Someone like Billy Zane for the English dub.

Resurrect the Minish so they can hide hearts and rupees in the grass and pots again.

Actually, resurrect the Minish so we can have a big/small mechanic again.

Attached: 1559214557417.png (1080x1284, 937K)

>You will never drown in pussy as the only male in the entire town
>You will never take over a castle just to escape from the pussy
>You will never spend the rest of your days as an Overlord who just wants to play the organ and got sick of seeing pussy all day

I just want Dorf to sound intimidating. I doubt they'll be able to get an English VA who can pull it off.

Mipha was cucked and is now dead, please don’t bully her further

I played it in Latino Spanish. I knew those two years of highschool Spanish would help.

how can they top this?
youtube.com/watch?v=ku0pS3ko5CU

What do you all think?
youtube.com/watch?v=Q8RCyEAgVco

Thats impossible. Not just for BoTW, any game has characters that SOMEONE is willing to fuck
I'll try:

>Kogah the Yiga Leader
>Some unimportant NPCs
>Gorons

Be happy about it because LatAm dub is my dub of choice.

Ganondorf unironically voiced by Steve Blume

Attached: 1546143071911.png (720x447, 187K)

I can hear "Zelda suck my dick"

>I just want Dorf to sound intimidating. I doubt they'll be able to get an English VA who can pull it off.

what about the guy who voices Lu Bu/Papa Nier?

T H I C K E Y E B R O W S
H
I
C
K

E
Y
E
B
R
O
W
S

There will be nothing to do in the shitty empty world, thats my theory.

My one wish is for Steve Ritchie to voice Ganondorf
youtube.com/watch?v=cTN7VYJ1jP4

I'm gonna KILL Praxis!

Attached: Wot iz dat.png (634x652, 244K)

>you can sidestep the shit on the sidewalk, that magically makes it good
>Ganon isn't doing shit, despite his evil automatons and minions still roaming around, suuuure
>Link literally wanted to keep fighting until he died, and was doing a hell of a lot more than that useless bitch

I don’t want Link to talk but I do want him to be as expressive as he was in Skyward Sword. You can’t have voice acting AND have Link be a complete blank slate, it’s just disturbing

Just have Zelda be the mouthpiece. No problem if they Travel together.

Attached: 6744157bcdd8d34e1cb8a379ed6661f2.jpg (1500x1061, 379K)

>implying it won't be Patrick Seitz

Attached: rlmrich.jpg (540x423, 54K)

>Zelda is only relevant at the very beginning/end of the game and in some short, optional, limited cutscenes that for most players were hours apart, but for some reason she's still too intrusive for you despite having less screen time than pretty much any other incarnation of Zelda
>People still living decent lives in Hyrule only because of her locking Ganon up in the castle, and without her the entire area would be a blighted shithole just like said castle, but she's not putting in enough work
You're just sperging out over nothing, user. One of the biggest complaints when BotW released was that there WASN'T ENOUGH Zelda. You're in the minority and don't have a leg to stand on, you're just autistically screaming over issues that don't exist.

i never noticed that

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Zelda can’t be his mouthpiece when she’s talking to him though

You're talking to ACfag, he absolutely despises women existing in video games because of one game from 2010 that he still won't shut the fuck up over.

>Not wanting to fuck Purah

That explains why the final boss fight was so piss easy. We were only fighting “Phantom Ganon”.

She also can't be if link's tongue is inside her mouth constantly.

Attached: 4fbcb2f3308e697ce600192c814e6066.jpg (402x676, 92K)

It IS the shorter hair.

remember how people circlejerked for months over ganondad after the botw reveal trailer because people thought link was wearing gerudo shit

my point is you're all stupid and never learn

Why the fuck did you have to remind me that they voiced that shit?

>STOP HAVING FUN THEORIZING
Nope, and you can't make us.

then don't get mad when your dumbfuck fan wanking doesn't turn up in the game

Implying BotW2's final boss isn't going to be easy too.

PFFFTHAHAHAHAH
>These are the niggers that claim you are not allowed to play subbed because "y-you can't understand it at all!"

no I'm still gonna be mad

Anyone notice they're all arranged like the Triforce? Ganondorf at the Top (Power), Zelda on the lower Left (Wisdom) and Link on the lower right (Courage)

Attached: arrange.png (793x431, 489K)

Are you meaning to tell me that the corpse of a Gerudo man with a large red gem on its forehead emanating evil energy isn't Ganondorf?

i dunno it looks like theyre 3 people in a cave dont look like triforce.

It may be a stretch, but the triforce is assemble like pic related and that's more or less how they're positioned in that shot.

Attached: triforce.jpg (630x630, 43K)

I hope you can rush him at the beginning of the game but he will one shot you with any of his attacks. Might make speedruns a bit more exciting to watch

Kratos' voice actor would work well

Attached: chris-judge[1].png (1000x563, 674K)

no that's obvious

what I'm talking about is retards reading too far into things and being completely wrong yet will refuse to admit it.

I dont think i've ever met someone with blonde hair having blonde eyelashes but okay

Will we Link be able to impregnate Zelda?

Attached: 1544843962910.jpg (389x389, 58K)

You think it will come out on Switch or on Nintendo's next console?

Fuck Paya
Marry Paya
Kill Zelda

Attached: paya.jpg (600x648, 67K)

At most, it would come out for both.

Do YOU Want to impregnate BotW Zelda?

Attached: doge.png (1911x1060, 2.26M)

You can tell she fucks dogs.

I can’t wait to read Paya’s diary after she meets Zelda!

you just know

yes so bad, she's my favorite Zelda

Link is still clueless to both Paya and Zelda's love for him. He probably didn't understand what was being said in the diary.

>golden blond eyelashes
>golden blond eyebrows
damn

Attached: 1548791505719.png (199x148, 74K)

>people here are actually hoping the villain is Ganondorf AGAIN

Attached: 1548127122033.jpg (584x649, 44K)

Attached: 1490135529168.jpg (1280x720, 100K)

no because theyre not a triangle its people in a cave.

Still a Monolith game. Better luck next time.

Attached: 1556282085183.jpg (680x510, 55K)

Attached: 1490196910297.jpg (1024x576, 51K)

I'd be down for that, His performance made GoW for me.

>Hoping

He's in the trailer, it's happing you delusional retard.

I hope she turns yandere in BotW2

He hasn't been present since TP.

he's never been a faggy DYEL like the ghoul in the trailer

kys

Well, reusing stuff should result in a much faster development cycle, so we could be looking at a 2020 or 2021 release date. Nintendo seems to be doing alright off of Switch sales right now, so I don't think we'll see a Switch 2 until after 2022.

ganondorf (not ganon) has only showed up in 3 of the main zelda games

>bruh, remember that time the villain wasn't Ganon? so good
>yeah but it was just some mindless ancient evil no different from Ganon
>but it was something else so it was KINO

Attached: 320px-BellumArtPH.png (320x282, 113K)

I actually really liked the italian VO

t.italian spaghettieater

>Judge's rendition of the Ganondorf laugh

You've got my interest.

>there are people who think short haired zelda looks good

Attached: 1439152867553.jpg (453x604, 40K)

ENEMY VARIETY

>You're talking to ACfag, he absolutely despises cutscenes existing in video games because of one game from 2010 that he still won't shut the fuck up over.

fixed.

>but for some reason she's still too intrusive for you despite having less screen time than pretty much any other incarnation of Zelda
Yeah, funny that. When you're a useless whore that serves no gameplay, and exist solely for fanservice, then even a few minutes/hours is too much. Who would've thought?

>People still living decent lives in Hyrule only because of her locking Ganon up in the castle
Yes, decent lives, which includes Rudania raining down fire and auto-attack drones on the gorons, daily raining of lightning down on the gerudo from naboris, ruto threatening to drown out the entirety of hyrule because of its non-stop water spouting, and medoh making air travel impossible to the rito. Nice job Zelda.

>One of the biggest complaints when BotW released was that there WASN'T ENOUGH Zelda.
You mean waifufags who don't care about gameplay just want more zelda to jerk off to? Imagine my surprise.

I heard that it's supposed to be a 10 year console

You first, Dobson.

We haven't seen him since TP, which was 13 years ago. There's people who were born afterwards on this board, right now.

Attached: 1518042241653.jpg (436x297, 18K)

I WANT TO COMMIT A CRIME

Attached: riju.jpg (443x249, 30K)

>golfing minigame where every tool you can use to play it break in sub 30 hits
Fucking retarded and one of the worst oversights about the weapon degradation system. Didn't even mind the weapon stamina, but having minigames where you risk breaking all your shit for a minor reward was a terrible idea.

>JYB
>Yuri Lowenthal
I'd rather have the Animated Series Link over those two.

I remember watching horrendeous Italian Harry Potter dub on a DVD when I was a kid. Why is so much media (asking about movies primarily) dubbed in Italy?

fuck

Attached: bedroom.jpg (1280x720, 132K)

Yeah, aside from Hyrule Warriors. And not-Ganondorf in SS. And Smash Bros. And re-releases of WW and TP. And Diablo, of all things. And in pog form. Meanwhile Pig Ganon was probably off cameoing in porn for years.

>Zelda reads from the Book of the Dead
>Frees Ganondorf again
Sasuga Zelda
youtube.com/watch?v=6J-PhFYNbOU

old one or new one?

>Zelda and Link go exploring under Hyrule Castle because Zelda is an ancient Sheikah technology nut and wants to understand where the power is coming from through those giant spires that make all the guardians and shit work
>Ganondorf is where the power comes from that the Sheikah technology is based on, this is why his malice was so easily able to take over the guardians, divine beasts, etc. The shrines were resistant to this because they had actual ancient Sheikah monks there to help repel it.
>Yiga Clan are the descendants of the dissenting Sheikah who thought it was a bad idea to harness a giant source of evil to power their magitech; over time and as history was slowly forgotten, their opposition of sealing Ganondorf in this way mutated to a more extreme position "revive Ganon."
>As seen in the trailer, something happens that releases Ganondorf
>all the shrines and other ancient technology will now cease to work, including the Sheikah slate (at least for the beginning portion of the game until an alternative power source is found)
Calling it now, BotW2 will be based on more traditional Zelda tools and less on hologram magic technology tools.

So Calamity Ganon was just the unconscious power of Ganondorf reaping havoc as a calamity like a hurricane or evil tsunami of anger. The original body of Ganondorf has been sealed away for years with a glowing blue arm which I assume is going to be the hero with red hair and a body that's the same colour as how he's depicted in the backstory we get in BotW. With the fact he has red hair, I'm going to believe that the hero is a new king of the Gerudo that was born after Ganondorf who just wanted to clear the name of the Gerudo and the seal failed because Zelda fell into the pit and Link fell in trying to save her, so the arm of the hero of the past saves Link and combines with his arm. I'm hoping the arm communicates with Link in the same way the King of Red Lions did or how Zelda did in BotW.

dubbing was born in italy, or something like that
our dubbers are actually very, very good, most of them are real actors

we just dont like subtitles

I wouldn't mind having things be HL2 style.

Yep, that movie is exactly what I was thinking of. I bet he's going to need to trap Zelda in a giant ruppee again to absorb her piece of the triforce and un-mummy himself.

Good, voice acting is just another part of localization that can go wrong. Games would be better without it.

Jouji Nakata. Don't tell me you're going to play with the English dub. On top of the acting being shit, it was bizarre the way Zelda randomly had a British accent when nobody else in Hyrule did. Where did she learn it?

He's obviously being held down by our girl wizzro

Doesn't make sense, the guardians and divine beasts were made specifically to defeat Ganon.

Given we're using the game world what more could they possible add as big as the world is. I liked BotW, but I do not want to see the same shit two games in a row. How are they going to change the overworld to make going around looking for stuff different? Hopefully there is a timeskip of some sort and Castle Town and other areas are restored.

Attached: castle.jpg (1280x720, 103K)

Johnny hasn't been bad. You just got to have a director that isn't trying to type cast him and will actually let him emote. I agree though that he isn't a fit for Link. An actual speaking role for Link is still a ways away. Just let his responses be silent and we get to pick them just like in SS. I really liked that about that game, you had some nice choices sometimes.

I doubt that they will increase the amount of voice acting for the game though, save it for cutscenes and just have the typical noises outside of that. Though I wouldn't mind hearing Zelda talk when camping or something. Oh god, speaking of Monolith soft and camping. I hope they make a system similar to Torna's camping. Link and Zelda can prepare a meal from their stored goods, have a small discussion about what to do next, Zelda could even give some tips organically, instead of just through a loading screen text box and it would all be optional stuff, so you never feel like the game is trying to hold your hand.

this

I hope we'll see him again, I don't care if it's trite or not a huge plot twist
I kinda like the idea of Ganondorf and "the hero of time" being the same person, and then some shanenigans happen and the hero is tricked into being the seal for Demise, thus creating the villain we all know

we know the triforce pieces must be represented by Link, Zelda and Ganondorf
Demise was cool, but we also know he will incarnate forever into a human form so Ganondorf should be mandatory in this direct sequel
also, this is the first true sequel after OoT and MM

How can people be suggesting Link is Ganondorf? What the fuck

I want castle town hylians to keep talking about the giant crater left behind from the castle while gawking at it and mention there's a tunnel system left from it

>Who is your dream choice for Ganondorf VA
Samuel Ramney. And I want him to sing while playing the organ atop Hyrule Castle.
youtube.com/watch?v=2_GSYF5NSMQ

JYB is fine when there's good direction, like DMC5, but given the voice direction in BOTW, that isn't going to happen.

>"Zelda this is some nasty ass dungeon you brought me to I hate you so much but the ass game ridiculous"
Anyway, I hope BotW 2 will have some smaller hubworld so they can focus on other aspects like dungeon crawling and puzzles combining more than two runes and arrows
And also get some upgraded uses for the runes such as Cryonis on Lava, being able to slingshot metal stuff with magnesis, runes that serve as the Torch or Deku Leaf so they don't take up inventory space
And finally improved combat with nerfed Flurry Rush windows and more moves

I don't think he's the source so much as an attempt to seal him earlier on allowed him to take control of the Entire Sheikah system which is why he's able to control the Divine Beasts and is only represented by the Blight Ganons and the Puppet-Like final boss form.

Zelda and Link will realize that malice hasn't left since defeating calamity Ganon. Then they'll trace the source of the flow to under hyrule castle and find Ganondorf's corpse leaking out malice. The corpse will be held down by a (midna's?) hand.

A malice creature will knock Zelda off of a ledge and link will catch her. After Link catches her, another creature will knock link off. When both are falling the green hand will save them both but let go of dorf in the process. Ganondorf wasn't sealed but held back so this is in the MM timeline.

Clearly Zelda is a massive chuuni.

Attached: woop woop.gif (385x383, 2.3M)

I just hope the Switch emulators get their shit together before botw2 comes out

It’s entirely based on that mural where ancient Link has red hair

it grows on you

Hyrule felt so empty, and rightfully so, in BotW

I want a giant hub, maybe not a full reconstructed hyrule market, but something like that
people rebuilding

I mean, there was nothing at stake during BotW events, everything was already turned into shit
I want that feeling I had during MM, that everyone will die horribly if I screw up

I hope they address this to stop that stupid theory.

Nobody dies in MM because you keep rewinding time.

They could add in new towns and landscapes can change from a number of things. Rock and landslides, deforesting, flooding, mining. I can already think of a bunch of new paths that could be carved through Faron. The Promenade could get deflooded. Lots of ruins to clean up and reuse as outposts, like near the gorge where Dinrall shows up.

The real challenge won't be finding new things in the overworld. It will be making a compelling extra areas. If dungeons will be a major thing, as the shrines seem to be gone from the landscape, same with the towers. Then an underworld would be a nice thing to have. Let us find interconnected cave systems, blow up paths, watch for cave ins, deal with long forgotten underground monsters. Hostile Zora, things like that.

Monolith Soft just needs to teach the Zelda team about the proper way to reward exploration. Preferably without skill gating the interesting stuff.

>BotW 2 does Hidden/Secret areas
>Zelda comments on the views of each one and the surrounding area, snaps a photo with the Slate
>It will be an actual photo, so if you stand in front of her, you'll be in it
>Sometimes you'll find another person there too, you can ask them to take the photo so you and Zelda can be in it. She will make a pose if you pose

Come on Nintendo, DO IT!

It's Link, you bunch of retards. Noticed how the skin color is the same as Zelda's? Notice the green tunic? Notice the legs being of his skin color under the lowpants, the one from the Tunic of the Wild? Yeah, it's Link.

I'm confident there's a timeskip of at least one year because of Zelda's new hairdo. My guess is they found the cave entrance while they were rebuilding.
Really hoping they add more NPCs and repopulate the world. Castle and Castle Town being at least partially rebuilt and would be amazing. If you go through the artbook and check the map closely, both seem to be well thought out and functional places to live. Town has all the facilities and infrastructure a town should have, Castle also has everything: dungeons, docks, getaway routes, observatories, dining room, library, sleping quarters, garden, etc. To add to that, a lot has been designed with "before the calamity" in mind, too and has detail not present anywhere else in the game.
Castle even has areas that were fully designed on paper (and perhaps in-game too) but are inacessable in-game, like the great hall. They already seem to be reusing some scrapped ideas (they even reused that biker link idea from concept art) so I don't see them just slapping a new questline to this.
It would also be dumb if they reused guardians as enemies for stupid reasons like "lol they got possessed AGAIN"

Attached: Untitled-2.jpg (2880x1920, 1.41M)

I'm not sure my heart could take it.

Attached: 1560529250144.jpg (845x1199, 240K)

NINTENDO

Attached: 1560461319534.jpg (1892x564, 180K)

>Who else here played with the Italian VO for the maximum audio experience?
Surely you meant French, italiabro?
youtu.be/E2g2A-gRM7s?t=33
youtu.be/6DpDqD9toig?t=31
youtu.be/LmcVhmhtGvA?t=30

Attached: amalia_wakfu_by_all0412-d4je1dv[1].jpg (700x473, 100K)

>Its unlikely theyll do this

Why live

Just fucking let me have the game in japanese with subtitles, fucking Nintendo

Easy just pull make a dark world or go full ham and copy hw and have all the worlds converging

it's the only chance we'll ever get too, with this being a sequel and all
you gotta believe user

Attached: 1f7.jpg (500x357, 57K)

Attached: 1404364563706.jpg (250x196, 22K)

>Irúle
No gracias.

>What are your theories on the story?
Zelda stories are garbage, the games are about the gameplay, which is also garbage. The stories are shit, because the characters are shit, as well as undeveloped.

just play it in japanese

I won't be able to understand shit because all the text also turns into japanese

Having Zelda yell angrily at me in French is strangely arousing.

he will be back r-right

Attached: 1515462727.hax_kass.jpg (1200x1553, 442K)

how kino would it be if it actually turns out that ganondorf was a good guy all along and that he was unfairly punished for 10000 years?

what? you can play BoTW with jap voices and english text

That wasn't the case at launch. You had to do some fuckery with changing your account's language to get JP audio, and without English text to boot.

if things hadn't gone to shit, what would you have given Zelda for her 17th birthday?

Yeah Ganondorf was just an innocent dindu that happens to be utterly evil in literally every incarnation and just so happens to be leaking concentrated evil smoke as we speak.

I would have gotten her teenage pregnant.

cool beetle

Should i get a switch to play BOTW? Any other good games on it? How will BOTW 2 run on the switch?

"god damn zelda this va nasty i hate you so much but the anal game ridiculous"

The game runs slightly better on the Switch, especially with the latest patches, but it still struggles sometimes, especially when there are lots of particle effects (rain, Lost Woods).
The Switch is good for two things:
- Playing cross-platform titles on the go if you're a person who travels a lot
- First party Nintendo titles
If none of the above appeal to you, then maybe hold off on getting a Switch.

I really REALLY hate that they took the shitty Zelda timeline fan theory that was floating around the 00s and made it cannon, and now everything in Zelda is just a fucking loop. It cheapens everything. I really wish this wasn't a BOTW2 and was just it's own standalone thing separate from all other Zelda games like how they use to do them.

I've never seen any problems or lag on the WiiU like people claim to get on the Switch, but I doubt if BotW2 is available on the WiiU at all.

Where does Tony Hawk's American Wasteland fall in this timeline

Nintendo barely cares about the timeline, and you shouldn't either.

depends if you expect to enjoy the kind of game it is
it's a big open world with free-form exploration, if you're more into story-driven and more structured games, then you probably won't like it
Mario Odyssey is fantastic, Xenoblade Chronicles as well, Smash Ultimate, Mario Kart 8, Splatoon 2 are all great too
it's not worth it for multiplatform games because they'll run better anywhere else, unless you like the idea of playing them on the toilet or something
BoTW ran at mostly a consistent 30fps with a few dips at certain locations, the sequel should be equivalent or a little better, I supopse

They also had worst divine beast

I keked

Attached: 35.jpg (822x719, 74K)

No game will ever do this

Technically we've still never seen it.

Thoughts?

Attached: ganny.png (620x800, 660K)

I'm only interested in BOTW, so i think i'll hold off. Thanks user.

I actually really like the idea that in the BotW world, all the previous games are basically myths and legends that may or may not be true, untrue, exaggerated, or altered.

No connections at all. The Zelda """""Timeline""""" was adopted to appease fans, but the games were never designed/written with it in mind.

How the fuck did Zelda cutting her hair improve her so much?

Attached: qt.png (835x828, 383K)

>photo montage plays during the end credits

Attached: comfy man.jpg (891x1300, 109K)

Hey fuck you man I liked the Goron music, it had it's charm.
That said the Gorons definitely have devolved to being comedy relief (even Daruk in the ballad section) compared to their introduction in Ocarina and their much more macho "hey, Brother!" culture in TP.
Can we just get TP Gorons back?

Don't they give you a free sledgehammer every time that doesn't come anywhere close to breaking by the time you're done? Or was it only one sledgehammer that only resets every blood moon?

It has fucking nothing to do with Majora or the Happy Mask Salesman

There's two possibilities for the mural.

1: The character on the right is Ganon, but the big cloud monster in the middle is actually the hero.
It and the princess are facing the same direction, in opposition of the supposed Ganon character.
The triforce beam might be a power up instead of sealing magic, and the cloud's coloration is largely green instead of the purple of the Calamity we see in BotW.

2: The character on the right is Ganondorf, who was a actually the hero in a past age, the big cloud monster is the Calamity and Ganondorf was either corrupted by it, or it was sealed inside his body after its defeat.
If I'm interpreting the new trailer right, the catacombs Ganondorf is entombed in are under Hyrule Castle, and you generally don't bury your enemies in the royal crypt.

Attached: I'm so fucked up.gif (416x321, 2.88M)

>but the games were never designed/written with it in mind.
Ok, that's fucking retarded to say because Zelda 2, aLttP, OoT, MM, WW, and TP are all VERY clearly written with some connection to other games in mind

game won't be out for like a year or longer, just learn the language

Why would be wearing different clothes?

No he's just pretending, he knows perfectly well, he's just pretending to be innocent to set up for peak ntr once he brings Zelda along.

>your enemy

Reminder that the Sheikah built a FRIGGING laboratory with Calamity Ganon right UNDER the CASTLE
Infact I think the Sheikah were trying to use Ganny's powers for their own perverted thirst of power

They were made to defeat the Calamity, which was the manifestation of his malice leaking out. After the first time, he figured out how to infiltrate them for a second attempt at escaping.

Maybe I should go to the beach

>"just you wait, I'll make you wear it sooner or later"

>playing BotW
>get the Death Mountain tower
>look at google maps
>I wonder what that tiny gathering of buildings could be
>chug the free lizard concoction given to me conveniently at the stable before D. Mountain
>bumrush to Goron "City"
>HEY FAGGOTNIGGER, I HOPE YOU LIKE MANDATORY EXPOSITION DUMPS FOR NON-CHARACTERS AND INFORMATION YOU ALREADY KNOW
>buy the Michelin Man outfit, so much for survival elements, it's the fucking same as any other Zelda just with an arbitrary meter to tell you HOT IS HOT, COLD IS COLD
>start talking to the five gorons left in existence despite the domains being untouched by Calamity
>they're giant babies with the same exact subplot as OoT
>escort quest ft. the babby to end all gorons who wears a fucking diaper
>rotate the chassis, again!
>HEY YOU RETARDED FUCKFACE, GO TO THIS BLINKING RED DOT ON YER METROID PRIME MAP TO SPEEDRUN THE DUNGEON
>ENEMIES? WHAT THE FUCK, WHY WOULD THERE BE ENEMIES IN DUNGEONS?
>King Dodongo? literally who?
>This is your boss fight for tonight, and the next night, and the next night, and the next night
>mfw

Attached: 43EA6C5F-4AD2-4267-A5A7-54F16B6C748D.jpg (537x534, 75K)

>"Quiet Link, i'm trying to read the walls"
>"Well excuse me princess"

Attached: Faceswap.jpg (540x960, 55K)

Daruk wasn't shit?
I mean is par for the course really that acceptable nowadays?

Wear what?

Since the games are all called the LEGEND of Zelda, what if they make multiple timelines each with the games set in different time periods, like different interpretations by historians, and depending on what interpretation they are following nintendo can create new games in one timeline or the other.

Some games could be ignored in one interpretation, some games could be set in a different time period than another interpretation and stuff like that, all of this to fix the mess that is the hyrule historia.

>real character
Zelda & Ganon(dorf) have had dialogue since the beginning.
Still waiting on them to have any characterization.
Japs can't write proper characters because they can't feel emotion. Their entire society is built around training themselves to emulate what other races feel instinctively.

youtube.com/watch?v=c9-KRo8IQ1I

Attached: 1523783957310.jpg (604x453, 29K)

>Link only speaks occasionally
>his voice is low and gentle

Attached: horny.jpg (225x225, 5K)

Attached: lonk.jpg (342x270, 25K)

I just want Ganondorf and Link to team up and beat the shit out of Hylia and Demise for causing this retarded never ending cycle of reincarnating and being stuck with the same fates over and over.

I want Charles Dance to voice Ganondorf.

Attached: 1560562351498.png (950x534, 539K)

>Yunobo was a pussy
I was pretty bothered by Yunobo until I played the game with Japanese voices.
With the English voices I didn't even realize that Yunobo was meant to be cute.

>Realize that we'll get to see our bro Kass again
>Realize that we'll get to see Riju again
BotW 2 is the gift that keeps on delivering

Attached: 1218051590098.jpg (249x251, 17K)

Attached: 1560318049676.jpg (1200x1050, 191K)

>Counting non-canon games, re-releases and Smash
You're so retarded.

Really liking all the new art

Attached: D9GrAgxUIAAWt3D.jpg (1557x2000, 107K)

>game is actually in Dark World Hyrule
>Dark World Kass plays a violin or something
>Dark World Riju is a stuck up brat

Fucking love sum torpedo teets

>Link gets the spooky ghost arm to justify new power-ups
>Zelda gets captured again
>Ganondorf waits around in the castle while you go collect macguffins (or maybe you can just fight him right away again like in BotW)

If you're still expecting a compelling plot after BotW I don't know what to tell you.

Nip artists never fail to deliver

Attached: D8zVKFOUEAA9zey.jpg orig.jpg (768x1024, 112K)

It would be. This takes place in that timeline.

Attached: lunk.jpg (916x424, 114K)

This is adorable

Attached: D27m9oSUcAEUVEX.jpg orig.jpg (827x1169, 138K)

"This bitch right here"

>BotW
>Zelda has long hair
>BotW2
>Zelda has short hair
God I can't wait for BotW3 and superior ponytail Zelda.

Attached: 1514134872281.jpg (1200x1200, 542K)

>If you're still expecting a compelling plot after BotW I don't know what to tell you.
BOTW didn't have a great plot but it had great characters, i actually cared about Zelda and the champions unlike the other games

She'll be bald.

This fine gentleman gets it.

Attached: Ponytails.jpg (600x822, 147K)

Have any of you people considered that what you think is red hair is actually supposed to be brown hair, the other hair color Link is known for? And don't even dare to say that his skin is orange because Zelda is painted with that same color. If you look at Ganon you can see that his hair is ACTUALLY red unlike the hero. Actually what if their skin is painted as orange because they were tanned, and those two are Tetra and her Link, now brown from all their adventuring

It's almost like all of BotWs dev time was spent on the engine and environments and we expect the dev time to be spent elsewhere in a game that's reusing assets.

I could not disagree more.
The characters were the worst part about it.
Only characters I liked were a few of the in-game NPCs, every flashback character was garbage.

consider emulating it on cemu if you have a decent computer. you'll be able to get a higher frame rate or at least more stable minus some microstutters and other hiccups, fix the somewhat washed out colors of the wii u and switch versions, and get a higher res and anti-aliasing which makes the game look gorgeous. give it a shot.

Attached: 1511765500534.jpg (1920x1080, 484K)

Attached: Masculine Girl Feminine Guy is best fetish.jpg (916x422, 177K)

If it turns out that Zelda actually is playable, you might be able to give her a ponytail with certain headgear in BotW2, considering the desert voe gear made Link tie his hair up.

Why would that matter at all?

>>game is actually in Dark World Hyrule
This is unironically what am hoping for.

I don't know, there's a lot of stuff in the trailer that sorta hints otherwise. Lot of implications about connections to both Twilight Princess and Skyward Sword. Maybe people are pulling shit out of thin air, but it looks like it has potential to have something a bit more interesting than BOTW. Also, this

Revali, daruk, urbosa, teba, and sidon are pretty good and riju is okay. Everyone else is trash

This. BOTW was a lot of fun to explore, but as a whole it left a lot to be desired. Twilight Princess still has the best plot out of all of them.

>What is going through Links mind in pic related?
Dumb bitch doesn't do anal

Will the Ganondorf fight be hype? youtu.be/kr-I76OxsVg

>Trying to hit spheres in stasis at a certain angle
>Joycon keeps drifting

Attached: ltg.gif (280x158, 873K)

Link gets corrupted into Dark Link, and Zelda has to fight him.

>Let Gannondorf fucking WIN for once.
Fucker this is literally the plot of Breath of the Wild

Why is Zelda series so beloved by both normies and nerds?

This, also it's pretty clear he's wearing the tunic of the wild, as it shows the same skin color on his legs under the tunics's pants.

And the whole "Link Dies" timeline.

>Inb4 Gerald C. Rivers is Ganondorf's english voice
youtube.com/watch?v=cIgoIDJj1vw
youtube.com/watch?v=Vw7SGYHCmsE

Attached: 14.jpg (765x732, 93K)