Villain from the previous game is now your bro

>villain from the previous game is now your bro

Attached: tumblr_p9qsh5p83j1s8w1b9o1_500.gif (500x278, 2.78M)

Cull the herd.

Attached: Far_cry_5_character_jacob_seed_png_by_mintmovi3-dc7nr6v.png (752x1061, 689K)

>villain
He wasn't a villain. He was an antagonist for sure, but the game's ending proved that he was right and not villainous.

Of course he was the good guy all along. But you know what I mean.

Just because he was right about the world ending doesn't make his actions justified.

doesn’t he regret his methods by the end of the new one?

New Dawn might've been okay if they removed the twins and the Destiny/Division/Borderlands RPG garbage

has this even ever happened?
has this even ever happened in a game that is not a jrpg?

Sarevok from Baldur's Gate.

oh yeah.
but wasn't he like a "dlc" character that wasn't even in the main story?

The thing I liked is that he doesn't come off as just some irrational religious wacko. He shows mercy and charity toward the Deputy, and is calm in dire situations.
>Ocelot teams up with Big Boss in MGSV.
>Lorelei helps you against Team Rocket in FireRed and Leafgreen during the Sevii Islands pseudo-DLC (doesn't Lance also help you against them in HeartGold and SoulSilver?)

>the new game is just as shit as the previous game

Attached: FB_IMG_1553540618111.jpg (480x451, 17K)

If by DLC you mean the Throne of Bhaal expansion then yes. But Throne of Bhaal is very much part of the "main story" that connects BG1 and BG2.

this guy was such a massive faggot, he is what every troop imagines they are like when they're just a bunch of bootcels surviving off of gubbmit gibs

Kind of, though he wasn't so much of a true villain and you can kill him which leads to him not appearing in the third game.

Attached: Tw3_journal_letho.png (654x727, 519K)

Halo 3

Ocelot was always on BB’s side

Fear 3. It's shit though.

Arguably Halo 2 as well with the Arbiter.

>MC is a lame ass
>Antagonist is cool as fuck
>You'll never have the choice to fight alongside him

Ubi yo do dis?

Attached: 1559659124130.jpg (640x478, 77K)

Fear 3? That never happened. I think you mean F3AR. We don't talk about F3AR

>this guy was such a massive faggot
No, you are. I could see a lot of parallels between him and Timothy McVeigh: a jaded ZOGbot who had to do fucked up shit overseas and now just craves violence for its own sake.

>no u
damn epic boot boy

If you wanted a homo villain in FC5, look at John. Pretty sure they imply he rapes men somewhere.

>main character is cool
>sequel turns in into a villain
>MC in sequel is shit
>you have to kill the cool MC from the first game

So glad I didn't do that. Running into him in Witcher 3 was a pleasant surprise.

I had Geralt kill him because he stuck his dick in Triss.

Why couldn't I save her bros?

Attached: Faithcutout.png (700x1064, 967K)

>going to bat for that ugly dyke
letho did you a favor

Because you didn't have enough faith.

>Villain from the first game was actually you from the future trying to train you for the real villain in the sequel

Attached: bad game.jpg (1920x1080, 203K)