Turns out ARMS is having its final Party Crash, why is no one talking about it?

Turns out ARMS is having its final Party Crash, why is no one talking about it?

Attached: 1526395639153.jpg (220x215, 27K)

because nobody cares about ARMS
I hate to say it, but it's true

Ill admit I havnt played ARMS in a long time. Missed every event and all that, badge collection will never be complete. Its a good game but even I can see its flaws. An ARMS 2 will really work out the kinks in the first one.

probably because no one gives a shit about arms. it was always just a game that people bought to tide them over until splatoon 2.

Thats the Problem with You Nintendo Children You Think this is a Nintendo Board That game is Fucking Trash Period No One cares about That Garbage Fucking Clown

ARMS didn't deserve the flop it was it was such a great game

Attached: 1556459108901.jpg (396x372, 27K)

Literal autism tends to favor capitalization of every word in a sentence

It didnt flop, 2 million sales is a good number for a new IP. It has a good start, just need to refine it.

that's a flop in my book pal

But its not a flop at all? What does it need 10 million?

15 million day one and then a constant playerbase of 200k

Yeah, get the fuck out of here asshat.

Attached: 1535850356650.png (585x524, 461K)

>such a great game
how

it mas mechanically and content barebones

no it's a flop admit it

Attached: 1558785358394.jpg (640x640, 49K)

Hi MarioTehPlumber

Has Arms ever been on a discount?
It seems like nintendo just abandons their games

your standards are unrealistic for 90% of games with an online multiplayer. If your trying to troll, try else ware.

Fuck. I used to do that from like ages 8-14. Am I autistic?

Why are they ending updates? Theres not much else to play.

They ended updates a while ago bub. There were only like 4 major ones and they stopped over a year ago

my standards are just right it was a flop

No, you are an idiot and a terrible troll
>inb4 made you reply :)

someone having a different opinion than you doesn't make them a troll brainlet

Attached: 1536351733038.jpg (1024x1004, 211K)

Attached: ARMS.png (1080x1317, 551K)

Having unrealistic expectations and making your opinion out to be correct is though. How many games sell 15 million on day 1 and keep a 200k playerbase. Let alone a fighting game?

>and making your opinion out to be correct is though
what like you're doing?
also ARMS isn't a fighting game it's a party game

It was a flop you absolute retard

The itself is good, there's just not a whole lot to keep the player interested

Attached: D4W7o9aUIAUn08Q.jpg (1000x1000, 236K)

>Cant answer my other questions
>Throws the "its a party game" label out there
What makes it a party game? The graphics? The way you fight? I guess Tekken isnt a party game because its not strictly 2d. Being able to move to the sides.

no the fact it's advertised as a party game makes it a party game

ARMS isn't a flop, it's mediocre but objectively it didn't flop. Sushi Striker flopped.

How is it advertised that it is a party game? Is it because of the multiplayer?

no because of the commercials that came out saying This is a party game

What commercials are they?

And Thats A Good Thing (And Here's Why)

google is your friend my man

You made the accusation that the commercials advertise it as a party game. Now you must provide proof. If you can't then your argument is invalid.

nah that's not the rules and you know it

Yes it is. Let's say you want to court for murder and told the judge, "I didn't kill him just trust me bro". You're ass would wind up in the chair quicker than shit.

why would i goto court for murder when i didn't do it?

wtf is sushi striker?
>exactly
oh

I see that so often in forums but never on the 4chans

Like everyone else said, I absolutely love the game and put over 50 hours into it, but I already have all the arms for every character, even the + versions which was just pointless padding. If the events brought new arms or ever fucking outfits or something permanent to unlock I'd be all in but I could care less about the extra badges. It was a really fun game but it didn't have anywhere near 2 years staying power.

ARMS 2 is on the way, I can feel it.

>you will never have a mechanica and min min amiibo
>if by some huge turn of fate arms DOES get a character in Smash it'll be fugly Springman
Why live?

Attached: 5835b0ecd6b366427864cc8fc8391228.png (800x1130, 1.44M)

>Not wanting Twintelle
What are you some kind of homo?

>Splatoon 2 splatfest give you seasells to customise your outfits more towards your liking
>ARMS Party Crash's just give you badges that don't do anything at all
Yeah, you can guess where the player investment is right now.
ARMS though was a pretty fun game, and if you could get 2 people with switches going was a blast for locals as well. Issue being that you -needed- two switches (It and Pokken's Splitscreen is just a bandage on games clearly made for a single viewpoint per screen), and even still you only really had so many different arms to work with as well + a charater's little gimmick. I kinda wish some charater's got bonuses from using selective arm types to help differate them more, and stages -did- a bit more as well, but honestly for what it is, was good. It's just not a game that's got more then a year of lasting power. Even Pokken's fading off, Switch fighter's don't get much love.

It’s even a fighting game, I’m impressed