No car customization

>no car customization
>one apartment
>no apartment customization
so much for Keanu Reeks

Attached: ugabuga.jpg (1280x720, 518K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.cdprojektred.com/index.php?threads/v-will-have-only-one-apartmant-in-the-game-kasia-redesuik-gamestar-de-interview.11008165/#post-11578336
youtube.com/watch?v=GQYh2d9OMIc
youtube.com/watch?v=yFaddg-JmKo
reddit.com/r/cyberpunkgame/comments/c0v9ih/only_one_apartment_and_no_way_to_decorate_it/
youtube.com/watch?v=U_9BUCLAH-o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't care about apartment customization, but no car upgrades? That's really disappointing actually.

why do people in Yea Forums still believe OPs, when 98% of the threads are pure baits and shitposts?

why does every new game feel like it has less features than san andreas

I can't believe I almost preordered this trash.

So it's not true?

>muh car tuning and mods
go play GTA5 if you like that normie shit

>one apartment
WTF, even Vice City had several

Post source or fuck off.

Source on only one apartment with no customization?

>game is heavily based around idea of customization gone wild
>customization of car and apartment is out of place
Do you people hear yourselves?

>>game is heavily based around idea of customization gone wild
No it isn't? it's an action rpg

You do understand even 3rd Party mods are going to go wild with this game right?

>no source
Fuck off tranny

Attached: 1560160934837.png (800x4145, 1.06M)

The world and setting is based on the idea of human augmentation and customization gone horribly wrong. And people think customizing a high tech car or apartment is out of place? Seriously?

its based around customisation gone wild? lol wtf...

It's an RPG with an open world and you can choose how to play. Not once did it ever enter into my head that you could have different apartments, customise them, and customise cars.

You have this game confused with GTA Online, fool

Good luck having even the simpliest of mods with their in-house game engine, it's not a fucking fallout.

>Implying Cyberpunk won't just be a shitty GTA clone to appeal to the normie audience for more shekels
KEK You've been fooled by all the hype

Attached: 1558819548317.jpg (251x242, 8K)

forums.cdprojektred.com/index.php?threads/v-will-have-only-one-apartmant-in-the-game-kasia-redesuik-gamestar-de-interview.11008165/#post-11578336

I too was hoping to play cyberpunk sims :(

the theme heavily involves body augmentation and transhumanism shit. Putting rims on your car and arranging your furniture has fuck all to do with that

The devs in multiple livestreams and interviews have stated the setting is based on human augmentation gone wild. You think that being able to choose your apartment and customize your car is unreasonable to expect in a world where you can choose what arm or eye you have?

>>one apartment
>>no car customization
These are unfortunate. Think someone who picked "Something to prove" in the character creator would have options to show his/her class over the plebs.

Damn, who pissed in her jizz?

Attached: 15442600596350.jpg (250x233, 12K)

>laughing at CyberGTA 2077 fans
>one apartment confirmed
>no car or apartment customization confirmed
>no white skin option confirmed
>straight romance option for male V still unconfirmed
I'm not laughing anymore

Attached: 790254.jpg (660x440, 21K)

Disagree. If the setting is home to people who are so obsessed with tailor making their own bodies, you better believe that includes everything up to and including body mods. That would include cars and furniture

thank God

>muh upgrades
cancer needs to go
it's just cause for more useless grinding

If I can't actually play a giant cock shemale and fuck cute twinks in the ass I won't buy this
Seriously though, why did they go heavy on action instead of RPG elements when action is clearly NOT their element?

Attached: 1514637136978.jpg (1000x668, 266K)

>I...I didn't want it anyways
Absolute state of Cyberturds

Attached: ugabuga.jpg (251x242, 15K)

>source is some literally who nazi site
Yeah dude I believe you.

huh why don't deus ex let me customise cars? it based around human augmentations so i think it reasonable to expect a customisable apartment and car!

ITS A FUCKING RPG UPGRADES ARE PART OF THE GENRE

It's a video interview with a developer.

How is chosing rims for your car a grind?

>no white skin option confirmed
wait what

Attached: 1540836353782.jpg (540x720, 97K)

People getting political with this game are retards who need to be brought out back and shot in the face

People who are mad about no customization are barely even justified in their rage

Ya'll are faggots, no debate

Attached: 1260137972069.jpg (126x122, 4K)

Because deus ex was never marketed as a world in which you live in, it was a story drive rpg. Cyberpunk was marketed as a game where you just exist in the world. That involves you having options to do shit a normal person would do

>artist
>developer
Nope. They already said in 2018 demo thay you would be able to buy different appartments. Stay cope.

disagree. that's just adding shit for the sake of it because it sounds similar.

> huuh body mods is a theme, therefore we should be able to modify everything else too, even though that dilutes the theme!

>customization
Giving your car a spoiler is not the same as cutting off your arms to have robot ones with built in arm blades.

>no classes
>no multiple apartments
>no decorating apartments
>no customizing car
>one voice per gender/voiced protag at all
>no blank slate protag
Yes, no justification at all to be angry at customization

It's a meme.

You are about to be familiar with the term "cut content"

Youre right, its way simpler and less intrusive. If the theme is about how intrusive and out of control body mods are, and how body mods are everywhere, dont you think a much more easy and simple way of customizing something would have already been done to death in that world? Or am i supposed to believe everyone in that world is driving around in the same fucking car

There are classes
>no blank slate protag
So it's going to be good and not unimaginative garbage like Skyrim?

I mean she probably has an idea about that feature if she answered it when they asked her.Also a year ago Keanu wasn't even in the game a lot has changed since then.

>it's bad because it's just GTA5
>It's bad because it's not GTA5
pick one, faggots

Its a single player rpg. And easy add element that increases player customization shouldnt be looked at as “just something to add for the sake of adding it” as if thats a bad thing. Its a way for the player to have a unique experience.

This game will be worse than Headhunter on Dreamcast

>dont you think a much more easy and simple way of customizing something would have already been done to death in that world?

exactly. it's not needed

>apartment customization
Sorry you live in your moms basement OP but I already have an apartment to customize IRL

>NOOOO MOMMMY I WANTED TO ZOOM ZOOM IN MY CUSTOM RICED OUT CAR ZOOOOMZOOMITYZOOOMS
And so GTAtrash shows itself.

Attached: 1534410204632.png (480x561, 108K)

>Can a RED confirm/deny/comment on this?

Amazing

No, there are confirmed no classes. Speaking of skyrim, its more like the mage warrior and thief “classes” where you have perks in those concentrations. Good job dumbass. Not to mention blank slate protags dont make the game automatically shit like skyrim, but good job outing yourself as someone that never played morrowind or fallout or any other real rpg. V was specifically marketed in the past as NOT being like geralt, and now it turns out he will be

turns out gta 5 us more of an rpg than this polack shit

Attached: 56345.png (448x360, 47K)

>thank god cyberpunk didnt include one of the few pieces of customization gtav had while including all the story driven garbage it did have!

>noooooooooooo please don't add stuff to the game that we can do irl :'(

I couldn't customise Kaer Morhen in Witcher 3 either, it didn't impact the game. Who even visits their home in RPGs? True chads don't return home until the job is done.

>morrowind
>fallout
>real rpgs
i fucking hate this generation, holy shit. Come back when you've played something like arx fatalis

Arx fatalis is great. To imply fallout 1 isnt a classic rpg is fucking stupid. Kill yourself. Morrowind has some of the best character customization (skills classes etc) in all action rpgs. Shut the fuck up

lets be real here, what can you reasonably expect from this game judging CDPR by their previous works
>amazing atmosphere, good soundtrack (great even)
>lackluster combat (probably mostly shooting so its shit anyhow)
>way too much quality but unneccessary content
>basically no RPG elements whatsoever aside from shallow and meaningless fluff
>a couple hair styles
>tons of outfits and cool shit to wear
>a couple really well told stories, some quality emotional moments here and there
>a few romances
>choices at key moments lead to different endings

Is there melee combat in this game? I'd like to play a cyber monk with exploding fists

Attached: 1560468013582.jpg (375x500, 95K)

Ill be buying it and full price my nigga

I was expecting to have an in build machine gun or rocket launcher or more armor, I dont even care about the basic bitch level of tuning GTA has.

Attached: 1535459510088.png (672x787, 979K)

Based and boomerpilled

Sorry but i dont play autistic boomer trash

IT WAS ORIGINALLY MARKETED AS DIFFERENT THAN WITCHER 3 AHHHHHHH FUCK YOU ALL

Good for you, but doesn't mean devs aren't cutting content from the game.

>car customization
>purchase property
>purchase multiple apartments
>invest in the stock market
>buy luxury vehicles, planes, boats, yachts, etc
>can run your own corpo business
>can roleplay as multiple characters
VS
>no car customization
>one apartment
>no car customization
>no corpo/business mechanics
>one set protagonist (((mercenary)))

Attached: WEARENOWHERE.png (720x992, 598K)

These unemployed slavs will defend minimal customization because CDPR based.

this is not animal crossing, kiddo

Attached: 1538436481726.jpg (1100x850, 292K)

b-but le CDPR based!!! le good business practices!!! le thank you note in w3 box le gog"!!!111111

Kind of bummed about no car customization but as long as I can get a cool looking car I don't care much. I'd prefer apartments working similar to bloodlines, like a unique reward for doing a specific quest the optimal way like LaCroix giving you a nice fancy one for doing a no kills/alerts run on the dane, but as long as its comfy I'll be fine with it.

How is this different than Far Cry or any other single player game? If you can't make your own unique character with their own unique style how is it an RPG?

>street cred
Fucking WHY can't these guys add a more interesting system that actually tracks the way you act and gives you points accordingly, like using a lot of violence makes people fear you, being nice leads to adoration and whatnot
This homogenized shit is Infamous tier and at least that game had fun gameplay

>i-it d-doesn't n-need customization!

That list just keeps growing

There's a recent Q&A with Quest Director (in Polish language) and they said you can have multiple cars in your garage and you'll be able to modify them with different paintjobs and textures. They've said that they didn't currently plan anything about bigger changes like different engines, spiked tires or whatever. Maybe different cars will have it.

>wanting to customise your virtual dolls home
Why is Yea Forums full of so many contrarians they'll flip flop from
>HAHA IT'S JUST LIKE GTA
to
>WTF WHY CAN'T I DO X LIKE IN GTA
This ain't the sims niggers. Chances are you'll barely see the place as is save for fucking a romance option.

Source for this? Not him but I'd be good with just that.

youtube.com/watch?v=GQYh2d9OMIc
As I've said, it's in Polish so have fun trying to understand, unless you speak it.

>ISS NOT A RPG IF I CAN'T GET THE FLUORESCENT RIMS AND THE FAKE TURBO EXHAUST
niggers, the whole lot of you

It's not even infamous tier, it's just a linear progression, basically functioning like any other stat like DEX or INT, except even less so. There will be no such thing as a low COOL run, you're just objectively worse, it's not even like Charisma or anything.

In the interview in the post above, one dev said that Street Cred works like some sort of recognition system where people start to notice you in positive and negative ways, some people might give you better contracts for jobs, while others may try to hunt you down (My speculation)

Why even add it at that point? Sounds like something you'd see in Just Cause or Saints Row, not this shit
Did they really drop the ball this hard? Or am I just looking at it from the wrong angle
Because nothing I've seen so far made me think that this game is anything but a mediocre Deus Ex clone

youtube.com/watch?v=yFaddg-JmKo
It looks like SHIT in daytime, they really oughta add a permanent night option

>positive and negative ways
I've heard of things like getting into clubs and stuff with high street cred, but nothing about a good/bad thing.

THIS IS NOT A RPG GAME IT IS A SINGLE PLAYER ACTION GAME LIKE FAR CRY

Sheeeeeit, guess NV isn't a rpg either.

Shazam poster was right all along. Only one apartment is fucking bullshit. Apartment progression would be a perfect fit for a cyberpunk RPG. But I guess pandering to trannies is more important than actual in-game mechanics, fucking polish kurwa cocksucker faggot hacks.

>players like customization
>more customization is bad
the fuck are you saying

NV doesn't have a voiced protagonist, has faction reputation, and is fundamentally an RPG before being a cinematic action adventure game.

The only thing in there similar to nv is not being able to explicitely join factions. This was always one of the games biggest shortcomings, people wanted that. Its still an amazing game but youd think a game made 10 years later would have the capability to offer that to their players

NV was the last actual RPG you retarded zoomer

Yeah but I can't join the NCR/Legion and unless I go for the chip I don't get a actual ending, so it's not a rpg since I can't rp a NCR soldier who doesn't care about that shit.

>NVtard calling anyone a zoomer
lel tactics was better then that shit.

Yeah and it looks like neither are the Mass Effect games

Attached: 1560611273862.png (900x600, 770K)

>>no car customization
>>one apartment
>>no apartment customization
so much left out because trans garbage must be in.

this

redditors are also going "HHURR DURR PLAY SIMS" reddit.com/r/cyberpunkgame/comments/c0v9ih/only_one_apartment_and_no_way_to_decorate_it/ despite RPGs like VTMB and TES having multiple buyable homes since the last decade

>Only gameplay build that has been show off is a pre-alpha build
>HURR WHY AREN'T 100% OF FEATURES IN A PRE-ALPHA BUILD

Dumb illiterate fuck

>children on Yea Forums are in denial about CDPR cutting content and downgrades after TW3 mess.

I really wish this board would enforce the 18+ rule.

This is most likely what the game will be like. I'm just bummed out because I wanted a cyberpunk life simulator. Way back when it was leaked that you could have different jobs, different apartments, etc. Now it seems like you're just locked into being a freelance mercenary.
What if I dont wanna

Attached: 1445711604478.gif (750x750, 1.87M)

>people wanted that.
I have never seen anyone complain about being unable to officially join either faction. It's just one of reddit's favourite games so people ignore the flaws in their circle jerk.

Then you live under a rock

I'm surprised Japan lets people like this stay in the country.

The guy interviewed said that sometimes you would prefer to be anonymous which translates to having lower street cred, so being hunted might be true.

Attached: 1484806621664.gif (600x600, 113K)

>multiple buyable homes
Zoomer pls. You got one for following LaCroix's orders to the letter on the Dane mission, and the other two were specific to being either a Tremere or Nosferatu. You didn't buy any of them and none could be customised.

This post made me realize how the whole Sunlight fiasco was master-level genius
Because of it, now the collective psyche of everyone immediately draws on GTA for any and all comparisons to the game.
Anything negative about the game will just be referred to as GTA babby/trash/whatever

Time to wait for Sims 4 rape mods I guess

Attached: 1514664716738.gif (336x178, 3.09M)

>waaah that doesn't count, fuck me kurwadaddy
Fuck off.

>Wanted a fully customizable life in a immersive cyberpunk world
>Got a trans option and Keanu instead
O-ok...

No I just don't like reddit games like Nu Vegas and Dark Souls.

>he thinks he can "go wild" without modding tools
Zoom zoom

It's certainly one fall back that NV has in terms of RPG scope. Cyberpunk2077 seems to be a much greater offender though. They've narrowed the experience down quite a bit from what was likely originally intended.

Yikes.

There's the Amerimutt creatura "white" but no pale options.

This, holy goddamn shit. No one wants to fucking try anymore

You know, I never looked at the whole keanu thing in a cynical way. It does sort of give more evidence to the idea that they're moving away from a grounded cyberpunk lifesim to another triple-A action game with the obligatory holywood actor cameos

>Past few days getting increasingly more hyped
>Can't wait to spend thousands of hours roleplaying in the definitive cyberpunk lifesimulator
>Enter this thread
t-thanks guys

>drive over speedlimit
>built-in omnicorp safespeed 3000 starts beeping once, twice
>minus -200 credits have been drawn from your bank account

Don't blame us
Blame CDPR for lying (again)

That's what you get for getting excited for westacuck games

Wait for Star Citizen I guess.

Attached: hehe.gif (320x240, 1.45M)

>tfw the only games I'm excited for anymore are a remaster of a 2003 title and a never ever where the devs are being held hostage by turks
Why even life anymore lads?

Attached: 1515335493686.gif (456x240, 1.1M)

This

>game autosaves each time a transaction is made

>definitive cyberpunk lifesimulator
I feel your pain. You should have realized this last year though, when they announced there were only 3 classes with one voiced protagonist. Most of us did, but I think the closer we get to release the more people will realize how gutted this game became in terms of role playing mechanics. I wish I could go back to before the 2018 reveal when we all thought this game was going to be the definitive rpg.

Attached: LAW~01.jpg (1024x430, 82K)

It's bad because not only is it just GTA5, it's actually worse than GTA5.

Well I suppose they gotta make a sequel..meh still hype

>no blank slate protag
Oh hey they simplified the background choices so you just choose between 3 backgrounds instead of having more choices like before
>wtf why aren't you making me peg my character into a specific backstory and personality
Also you can customize cars, but it's just paint/texture instead of stuff like switching out the engines.

There better be tons of sex content, I want my femV to be a total slut.

Will you never be satisfied?

>a never ever where the devs are being held hostage by turks
Bannerlord?

CDPR is not western.

Will you ever stop shilling?

>slavs
>western

>we all thought this game was going to be the definitive rpg.
Speak for yourself retard.

It's obvious CDPR has no idea wtf they're doing. Just compare the old and new chippin' in
youtube.com/watch?v=U_9BUCLAH-o
The old version was perfection while the new one is cringy GTA zoomer music.

Unlike you, some of us were around for the game's first announcement and the accompanying interviews. They were actually talking about letting players print out their character sheets back then, which would seem basically pointless now.

its not that it's bad, it's that he just assumed its in there and insists it should be in there because the game deals with human body modification

if its in there, great. But, its definitely not needed or expected just because you can customise the character

>game takes place in city
>has cars
>gta clone

You got it friend
Can't wait to inseminate aryan goddesses and make lots of dirty mixbreed children the rulers of the kingdom
Can't fucking WAIT for all those godly mods, I really wanna see Perisno with actual graphics

I'm honestly afraid that the longer it takes to come out, the higher the requirements for PC are gonna get and I'll have to upgrade again to enjoy it

>office is in cali
>not western
fucking retards

Same here. I was still in high-school when Neverlord was first announced. So many of the games I'm hyped for have been in development-hell, and I'm so hyped up for all of them that they're all bound to be disappointing to me no matter how good they are.

Attached: Gondola ded.png (680x879, 60K)

The new version sounds garbage, but it sounds more punk

Is this how Valvelets felt before HL3 got axed indefinitely? Must be hard enduring this anxiety and mental strain for so long

Now imagine that HL3 was announced and they kept releasing tiny tidbits of information all the time for 7 years, and each year people are 100% certain that the release date will be announced soonTM. I can't take it anymore.

Attached: turd brainlet.jpg (728x728, 246K)

Its gonna be shit like witcher 3

What's wrong? It sound great.

Attached: 1555593086569.jpg (1279x712, 515K)

It'll be the greatest game ever hopefully and you can die in peace afterwards
Though the lack of gore in what little gameplay they've shown so far deeply concerns me, I really want the full on raiding experience, being bathed in blood, viscera stuck on my axe, the women (and twinks since we're promoting inclusivity and equality nowadays) being used and taken as slave
At the very least I hope modding tools are as functional as they were for Warband so people can go nuts and fix it if the devs can't/won't

Attached: 1514741681142.webm (1067x600, 2.18M)

Both songs are good, but hard punk fits the game more than some nu-rock shit.

the game devs have invested everything in graphics and cinematics more than gameplay and features

And what was the 2003 remaster game you mentioned? Is it the one in that webm?

he says same thing in yong interview

>what is Fallout 4

Yeah but now you can customize your very own cum slut.

Attached: cyberpunk or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Futa.jpg (680x767, 122K)

No, that's Dragon's Dogma
I meant the Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles remaster, it caught me completely by surprise when they announced it like last year, I've never gotten to play it in multiplayer so I'm pretty hyped for that
>coming to mobile as well
Cautiously hyped at this stage, though I'll be happy with sharper visuals, textures and some additional content as well as the multiplayer

Attached: 1515001339750.jpg (540x760, 56K)

MUH CLASSES, you can branch the gameplay like you want, you have guns, melee, stealth, engineering, hacking.

Where did any of this information come from?

JUST LET MY FEMALE V BE AN ABSOLUTE SLUT PLEASE I BEG YOU CDPR I DONT CARE HOW MUCH CONTENT YOU CUT AS LONG AS I CAN WATCH MY V GET POUNDED BY MILES OF DICK AND GET FORCED TO EAT OUT CORPO-MOMMY EVERY NIGHT

+ body modifications and cutomization, who cares about fucking car customization? They should focus on more important stuff and cut from the game useless shit.

having one apartment is more realistic dumbass

It's just a PR office my dude.

Im that guy you replied to. I also dont care about classes usually (for example, new vegas). But in this game, having it appear more and more like a story driven game, the presence of classes would ensure you would be able to be a real corpo, or a cop, or a shock trauma guy, or a rockerboy. Now it is a apparent you will always be the merc with some specialty you choose. Its kind of disappointing

20 years later and no other game comes close to San Andreas

I expect both to be in the game, or in the soundtrack at least.

>cyberpunk game about high technology and upgrades/modifications
>can only drive one normal street car
>can't even modify it

Attached: 1551707150732.jpg (910x480, 135K)

LAST PAGE OF THE FORUM

> This is what I've compiled so far...
-Multiple apartments have been canned (so no penthouse in the city center)
-Tumbler Q&A confirmed that you can't get heavy facial modifications like the Maelstrom
-Dev interviewed by YongYea said he wasn't aware if you'll be able to customize the color of your cyber arms and guns
-Emphasis was made on "your garage" it's unknown if you'll be able to get more than one
-There are no card games, pool, or mini games outside of hacking, fighting robots and car races
-It's unknown wether or not friends & romances will disappear after the game like W3
> I'm wondering what's the point of an in game economy if it all ends with the story anyway? Witcher 3 didn't have an economy outside of gear. You didn't buy anything but gear for yourself and your horse. But it made sense. Witcher's were suppose to be broke.
> Here, you're playing a solo of fortune going to "the major leagues" and it's looking like there might be no economy in this game outside of gear in this game too. Cyber gear/guns/outfits/and cars.

> Why even bother trying to make money in this game then? Why not just beat the story and call it a day?
that poster is right, CDPR went full normie on this for the consolefags again

I thought that closer to release this game would start to seem less like deus ex with a character creator but what's happening is the opposite.
>set personality
>your character acts and talks the exact same way no matter what he looks like or has specced into

lol!

Attached: pepe.webm (1046x464, 1.17M)

it's the little things in life

YOU'RE BREATHTAKING!

No they are developing there as well

but all the stuff u written here are normie shit that has no place in RPG, waste of development time they can spend on better stuff. And the body modifications are pretty heavy.

>one apartment
hope it's not true, I want to live in corpchad area

Attached: wtf.jpg (550x413, 145K)

Is this post ironic? if they would implement this garbage then yes, they would definitely pander to normies.

What a waste

Attached: 1560272458879.gif (282x324, 3.1M)

>a worthwhile in game economy not simply based around gear for combat does not belong in an rpg and is normie shit
You people are pathetic

STOP REPLYING TO THIS THREAD
OP'S SOURCE IS LITERALLY EMPTY AIR FROM SOME RANDOM FORUM POSTERS ASS
STOP BELIEVING THIS CRAP

Attached: 1544356471675.jpg (480x640, 21K)

Shilly shills

It's from an interview with the dev.

Damn this game sure makes Yea Forums seethe. This is going to be Witcher 3 all over again isn't it.
Cope.

I don't know why anyone expected it to be a real RPG when CDPR has literally never made one.

Spotted the trannyshill

Why even make this shit an open world anyway? At this point comparing it to GTAV is doing it a disservice. Since it doesn't even have GTAV's sandbox.

I'm not shilling anything though.
You are.
You are shilling a game that even has trannies.
You are THE trannyshill.

Witcher 3 is a better RPG than NuVegas

>a gender turncoat
this is getting out of hand

Attached: 1539096336774.jpg (365x428, 32K)

Bitcher isn't an RPG.

Dilate

Attached: 1560193184113.jpg (2048x2048, 540K)

after Roach i have no faith that the driving will be anything short of aids

Yeah, with 0 functionality beyond a garage in any of them. I'm gonna give them the benefit of the doubt and assume the one apartment has plenty of purpose behind it, and not just a place to go save the game.

So have dickgirl romance options been confirmed yet or no?

>and it's looking like there might be no economy in this game outside of gear in this game too. Cyber gear/guns/outfits/and cars.
What did he mean by this? What else does he want to buy? It's a fucking game not a real life simulator
>Why even bother trying to make money in this game then? Why not just beat the story and call it a day?
Sounds like someone who never played a game in his life before. Why bother making money in Morrowind? Or Fallout? Or any other RPG? What kind of retarded question is that?

im not that user or some dipshit troon but you do realize that retarded trannies want to play as their preferred sex rather than the tranny option

the only people that will play the tranny are gaymers with a dickgirl fetish

Yes it is.

More of an RPG than NuVegas desu.

In Vice City some safe houses had respawnable weapons, respawnable helicopters, unlocked clothes which erase your wanted level etc.
Plenty of functionality for a sandbox.

As an RPG what will CP2077 have over VC safe houses? Just the ability to store items I'm guessing. That's lame.

Wrong. Seethe harder, kurwa.

While the guy at the bottom is right, it's kind of an asshole thing to say in his position.
I'm flipping that switch.

Attached: 1483294385880.jpg (200x350, 47K)

>Wrong
Amazing argument

>no car customization
bummer
>one apartment
could've got one apartment in every district but eh
i never cared about customizing my room in any sandbox game ever

thanks for your opinion reddit

>f-fuck off, cyberpunk 2077 BTFO trannies LOL!

Attached: cybertranny.png (959x1098, 531K)

woah its almost like you're making shit up to be mad about when nothing concrete was promised in the first place, crazy

>Voiced protagonist
>Established backstory, personality, goals, etc.
>No classes to choose
>No character-building/different builds, just an anemic skill tree
>No party to manage or choose classes/roles for
>Choices mean next to nothing
>Brain-dead, clunky acton-combat

>B-b-but its an RPG because dialogue XDDD

Sorry, no, that's called an action-adventure game. Adventure games have had dialogue choices for decades, this does not make a game an RPG.

one of the devs said you can own multiple cars, and you should be able to customize it.

Masuda also said he understood the importance of making sure everyone keeps their Pokemon, yet here we are with half of them cut from the next game, along with several other mechanics

Wow it's almost like everything they've promised has been walked back on and now there's nothing to go off of.

you're welcome

who cares about dress up shit

>Yea Forums gets scammed again

Attached: 1403016239552.png (318x308, 109K)

so this is just saints row? Can you at least join diffrent gangs in Cyberpunk? Also why is it a rags to riches story. Thats gonna suck

no party...no companions....why... I don't wanta shitty rags to riches story. I want an actual RPG story.

a big feature they announced is that if you dont want to kill enemies you can knock them out....No option to avoid them entirely...

>You think that being able to choose your apartment and customize your car is unreasonable to expect in a world where you can choose what arm or eye you have?
Not unreasonable. Utterly pointless. Character customization and skilling is important in an RPG. Redecorating and putting chrome spinners and spoilers on cars not so much.

wow...this is actually gonna suck. you cant go full cyborg or full organic...why?

the box art IS really bland though
>le protagonist with le gun
>solid yellow background for some fucking reason

DOWNGRADED TO APPEASE CONSOLE TARDS

they are playing it safe so they get sequel money from microsoft. Its just saints row and GTa5 with a cyber punk setting.

Fuck off. Unlocking stuff is a big part of fun to me, especially if unlocking stuff isn't linear path and you can actually customize stuff (or create your own).

>Yea Forums keeps seething
>CP77 comes out
>becomes a bigger success than Witcher 3
You know this will happen, just how it happened with W3. Keep coping, trannies

I was disappointed from the E3 2018 trailer onward. More and more features and mechanics that I wanted and that they promised back in 2013 were scrapped. Every bit of information was questionable at best and downright awful at worst. That 40 minute demo sealed the coffin.
The horrible console FPS gunplay, the awful voiced protagonist, the awful preset personality, the lack of factions and class variety, the lack of mod support, bland visuals, cringy dialogue, lack of sandbox freedom and immersive sim interactivity, lack of extensive customizability, lack of flying cars, subpar vehicle handling, waste of budget on B-list celebrities, no party members/squads, and so on.

It might still end up being a serviceable time sink if it's a dry month but it's definitely not something I'd support with my money. Day one pirate.

Yeah, it will be successful. Just like TW3. That's precisely the point. It's a watered down, mass appeal game for normalfaggots. A mediocre slop for the pigs. Are you such a corporate cuckold that you would celebrate shekels for strangers rather than game quality? Pathetic.

Attached: 1554654062963.jpg (760x1080, 143K)

woah its almost like
>source not found

"We don't want to make a grimy sci-fi action shooter with vehicles, a cyberpunk veneer, and an aesthetic that doesn’t actually translate into anything especially interesting in-game besides the odd augment. We're not going to fall back on the term Cyberpunk and create something completely different, this is the original Cyberpunk." JAN 2013
"The Witcher 3 delay does not effect Cyberpunk." MAR 2013
"Cyberpunk 2077 has multiplayer." MAR 2013
"Cyberpunk is an RPG only, not a multiplayer shooter." JAN 2014
"We have quite a lot done." Nov 2014
"We're hard at work." JUN 2015
"It's going to be bigger, better and revolutionize what W3 did. It's going to be fucking great!" MAR 2016
"We're updating our engine because it was bad in W3."APR 2016

Attached: 0byyjf.jpg (785x1200, 171K)

>The old version was perfection
sup boomer

*Sips Drink*

>it doesn't have to be at night
>it doesn't have to be in a large city
>it doesn't need to be 3rd person
>it doesn't need to have the different classes
>it doesn't need the player to be able to use flying cars
>It doesn't need accessible interiors for buildings
>It doesn't need to be free of liberal bullshit
>It doesn't need to have good customisation options
>it doesn't need to have real dialogue choices
>it doesn't need you to be able to join different factions
>it doesn't need to have killable NPCs
>it doesn't need to have Trauma Team as a gameplay element the player can use
>it doesn't need to have destructible environments
>it doesn't need to have good graphics
>it doesn't matter that CD Projekt Red is staffed by Americans now
>it doesn't need mod support
>it doesn't need to have good box art
>It doesnt need to not blow all its budget on b list actors
>it doesnt need to be an RPG
>it doesn't need you to be able to purchase new apartments
WE ARE NOW HERE
>it doesn't need dynamic weather systems
>it doesn't need to have a branching story
>it doesn't need to have massive crowds of people
>it doesn't need to not be downgraded
>it doesn't need to have substance
>it doesn't need to not be GTA 2077

CYBERCRAP 2077 GAMEPLAY MECHANICS DROPPED

>I-I-It's not a fetish, I was born a WOMAN in a M-MAN'S body!
>Proceeds to post in a transfetish subreddit /r/manmadedicks discussing how they'd like to eat fake pussies and have fake pussies

Reminder that it's not common for real women to behave like this. Discussing overtly sexual desires and being a horny, hypersexual individual is not generally how a woman acts. Women take sexual gratification in other forms, like reading erotica, or passionate, romantic scenes in movies. Yes, there are hidden desires, which is why Fifty Shades is so popular, but women usually don't broadcast this shit. What do those traits remind you of? Men. That's how men behave. Horny, hypersexual, perverted, lustful, the same way a tranny behaves. Remember transfaggots, you'll never be a REAL woman, no matter how much your delusional fucked up brain tries to convince you otherwise.

Attached: BLLLARRRRRGHHHHFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.png (1326x1008, 701K)

>Women take sexual gratification in other forms
>t. incel

women want cock most of the time just not as often as men want to fuck

Dilate

Attached: 1529594940371.png (6154x1400, 3.97M)

Women don't buy as much porn as men, browse as many porn websites as men, or discuss sexual desires as much as men. Just because they want cock doesn't mean they are as hypersexualized as men. Don't be fucking dense, men are FAR more open about their sexual desires and perversions.

Attached: 1546065404575.jpg (682x548, 43K)

extremely based

user that's because they dont talk about them *to you*, you dumbass.

That's because sex is much easier to get as a woman. You don't need porn when you can live it.

Only one is an actually good game and that's cyberpunk

Trannies are abominations but you're acting like a white knight cuck putting roast flaps on a pedestal.

>WITCHER 3 BAD!
Yikes. This meme is still going?

>game is open world with tons of similar housings like GTAV
waaah open world meme waaaah all rook same
>game is more linear and focused with unique locations
waaah not getting muh money's worth waaah where my 1001 collectable pigeons waaah only one apartment

Fucking pathetic, you fucking faggots. I hope your computer gets fried the day the game comes out and you get everything spoiled before you can play it, you contrarian retards.

Attached: maxresdefault (12).jpg (1280x720, 46K)

I hope we can make futa in game

Remember when they promised seamless multiplayer, kek.

I don't think there will be that many drivable roads anyway. It won't be like GTA where driving is your main way of getting around and it's focused on cars. Maybe in the sequel though

>no car customization
That's very lame.

>It won't be like GTA where driving is your main way of getting around
That's exactly what it is, and the vehicles handle worse than GTA