Can we officially say that the Ultimate Snake problem has been solved

Can we officially say that the Ultimate Snake problem has been solved.

youtube.com/watch?v=wnKnaAYJgd4

youtube.com/watch?v=haWMqPr7I1U

Attached: 253-2536060_original-loading-solid-snake.jpg (920x963, 182K)

>let people figure things out instead of nerfing shit
damn, what a crazy concept

haven't been keeping up, is falcon still shit?

He isn't fixed unless he gets his ass back.

A couple weeks ago a patch made him better.

Attached: 1d9a94cafd0802809522353204943115.gif (499x282, 1.58M)

>that time when people were screeching bayonetta to be banned when she was only out for like a few months
People handled brawl metaknight, why are people so damn whiny now?

Attached: 1524450934104 2.png (462x437, 172K)

They aready did this to olimar instead of finding the baked in counterplay. Shulk was found out to be a pretty good counter near the end.

even after smash 4 died the way it did, bayo was never on the level of brawl mk. there's a reason why brawl players speak of the old days like veteans with ptsd

Attached: 1560450106613.jpg (520x670, 58K)

>People handled brawl metaknight
By literally giving him his own tier, banning him from half the tournaments, and forming an entire Meta around countering him, sure.

Bayonetta got an entire patch dedicated to nerfing her and she was still the undisputed best character. Brawl Meta Knight was on a whole other level of centralization though, I have no idea why you would even bring him up as if it could be compared to any other smash game.

>People handled brawl metaknight
No they didn't, they had to ban all of his stall tactics and ban him completely from some tournaments.

>banning him from half the tournaments
This happened for a period of 4 months before he became unbanned again.

Because they literally formed a Meta around countering him.

You mean, players adapted to the scenario? Fucking crazy.

the faggot commentating in the isabelle match is great lol

>yeah dude main ANOTHER character just so you can fight a busted matchup

Players could only adapt to Meta Knight by banning his infinite dimensional cape, and banning him from shuttle looping under the stage forever. You're actually retarded if you believe meta knight can be beaten by any other character without banning his cheese.

Kinda crazy how smash 4 went from one of the most balenced smash games to nearly brawl tier with cloud and bayonetta

Smash ult is probably the most balenced. The best characters can still be beaten by the worst

We'll see how quickly that changes with DLC patches
Joker's not a game-breaker but he's still pretty good

EIGAON

Yeah as long as we dont get another fast strong character we should be good. I thought if anything joker would be the game breaker but he's just good. I thought he was mid tier at first but i would say hes high tier now

I don't give a shit about smash on a competitive level, but is Snake overpowered? I only play Snake because I like MGS and don't care about Nintendo franchises.

Snake in 3.1 is probably the best character in the game since he is the only top tier (besides maybe Pikachu) not to get nerfed. He has a lot of flaws though, not super OP.

He's top tier but definitely not overpowered. His advantage state is one of the best ones, but in disadvantage he completely crumbles. Everything he throws out is not safe on shield. Every aerial is laggy as fuck. His nade pulls are easy to punish and grabbing Snake simply beats him. Also he has many matchups that are considered 50/50 unlike the other top tiers where they only have around 2-3.
Also, not to john for these two, but they've never played against those gimmick characters before.

No. Really everytime someone wins a major with a character people come out to crow about how that character is broker but usually it just takes a while before people start to figure out the character.

Take MkLeo and Joker. People have made an attempt to say he's broker because he won two major's back to back with the character but pretty much no one else has been able to even vaguely replicate the success he's had with Joker. Tweek tried to make a run with Joker and got blown up by a melee player.

More anoying than anything. Most snakes get so caught up in grenade throwing they forget how to fight proper and they rely on you aproching them so badly that i just wait at the other side of the stage watch them until i can tell theyre hands are getting tired from tring to do the same set up over and over again