youtube.com/watch?v=ycbSwkAilwM
yandex.com/images/search?url=%IMG&rpt=imageview
youtu.be/D0wD-XYm6_M?t=289
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: clyde cash.jpg (500x458, 34K)

epic ween

So what's the latest with Chris?

>game forces you to listen to dialog

Attached: NOW YOU LISTEN TO ME.jpg (480x360, 24K)

he's teaming up with jesus to cause the apocalypse or something

Attached: michaelsnyder.jpg (247x338, 13K)

Fucking finally, I've been sick of living for a long time. How do I help?

Jew!

Wait for Jesus to reach out to you in a PokeStop

Is that the latest retcon to "the merge"?

SONICHUS

oh chris

Attached: 1538015590813.gif (112x112, 12K)

>tranny arc starts just when you really could not think Chris could sink any lower

Attached: No Comment.jpg (638x746, 69K)

>I used to think my life was a tragedy, but now I know it's a comedy

>you face your darker self

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 24K)

i fucking hate newfaggots like you tranny arc has been a thing for years now were in the dimensional merge arc now

Still the greatest Mr. Popo cosplay

youtube.com/watch?v=XatHssa1f7Y

so are you gonna join the villains or the cpus?

good thread

Attached: 1531475565126.webm (898x672, 1.56M)

>Boss can PAUNCH your lights out

Attached: ep.jpg (320x320, 53K)

Attached: 1554344854993.webm (1280x720, 2.87M)

JULAAYY

Nice milkers

Attached: 1513142903778.webm (480x640, 966K)

I cannot fucking wait to see how dimensional merge ends and also what could possibly be next after it? The suicide conclusion can't be far off now

Attached: 1547581502942.jpg (1280x720, 88K)

mamma mia

Attached: 1559082189307.png (625x471, 925K)

who is this

The dimensional arc should've already ended. He set a date and it didn't happen.

so puffy

>game has wrestling QTE

Attached: like a record baby.webm (640x360, 1.98M)

Source?

Me

I want to give you the most disappointing 3 minutes of your life.

I already saw the new animal crossing trailer.

Attached: 1530463706957.webm (888x500, 2.67M)

*Ahem*
Fuck aspies
Fuck trolls
Fuck slow in minds

Attached: zap 'em.jpg (195x292, 30K)

>That helicopter manuver

What's with the turban?

Attached: 1560457582927.jpg (640x358, 19K)

>no razor bumps
h-how old is this girl?

Attached: 1557887195342.jpg (705x696, 27K)

SO CHUNKY

i kinda wish somebody would just off this pure fucker already i wouldnt even see it as murder but rather somebody just putting him out of his misery he is too retarded to kill himself

It's probably just some sort of obfuscating video filter
I swear, officer.

It's called waxing lel

Laser hair removal exists

Oh right. I forgot women do that shit.

had a cute femboy bf who was 18 he used some sort of lotion to shave himself had to put it on his ass too

god damn his skin was so smooth after that cuddling naked with him was so good i kinda wanna kill myself because i know life wont ever give me another one like him

when barb dies that's pretty much how the story ends. He can't and won't be able to take care of himself

Attached: 1541869439124.jpg (285x285, 27K)

>implyinghis gay lover Null won't keep bankrolling him

When is the next part of geno's kino coming out lads?

Chris's life is unironically a modern tragedy, easily worthy of Shakespeare or Chaucer.

Attached: cwc_dreaming_studio.png (640x360, 147K)

>The youtube video is gone
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKK

Attached: 1541429268152.png (1337x766, 456K)

A kiwifarms user 'll probably abduct him and force him to write sonichu pages.

Is yandex working for you guys it keeps telling me the image cant load

And I just won

No, Jesus is an OC and so are you and believing in the OC's is what helps along Chris getting his own CPU pussy.

Code. Quickly now

His 'slim' figure.

Yes officer, this thread right here.

>main villain retires in peace

Attached: MaryLeeWalsh-IRL.jpg (111x160, 3K)

Yeah I'm gonna need the source

>draws comic of her fictional self apologizing to the real person
>make written apology like a year later
>still salty as fuck she sabotaged the love quest
Chris is a gem.

>The real Lord Jesus Christ sacrificed himself for real, here, he's an OC! I'm an OC. And think, between you and your self-counterparts, yeah, every one of you is an OC as well.

He's not wrong.

She won't survive the Merge.

Attached: IMG_0399.png (960x720, 515K)

If this thread goes down I want you to know you were the highlight of it for me. Bless you.

chris has touched the hands of christ

Attached: sonichu wept.png (1101x760, 1.23M)

youtube.com/watch?v=ycbSwkAilwM

Then why is a he still a Tranny

Where was this plaque? This is actually really sad.

Attached: huh.jpg (387x302, 32K)

Is his house even after the fire STILL such a museum he casually has Commodore 64's sitting around? That box looks to be in pretty good condition though so maybe I'm wrong?

>those hands

Wow. That's the most convincing looking tranny pussy I've ever seen.

It was a workshop Bob prepped for him and Chris to build stuff.

They never built shit because Barb hijacked it for storage and Chris was Chris.

People in twitter think thay saved him from us and that he is a good person

He recently proclaimed that Jesus spoke to him and said that the dimensional merge will happen soon. Jesus is also an OC and so are you in another dimsion. Also god is a woman named Emanuelle.

Makes me fucking mad at chris because my dad never gave a single fuck about me at all

>Jesus is made up but you christians should ask yourselves what would Jesus do and do it since it personally supports my views
It is impressive that CWC went from fundamentalist Christian to self serving atheist

>it's grid inventory

Attached: mpv-shot0001.jpg (640x480, 70K)

Chris past and present room is the least cluttered/least fire hazard room in the house.

Bob hung it up in his workshop when Chris was six years old, because he still had dreams that he was going to have a normal productive son who helped him do worthwhile shit at that point.

Looking at Chris now it's all incredibly depressing to think about.

yandex.com/images/search?url=%IMG&rpt=imageview
they changed their url format recently, 4chanx hasn't updated it yet

I just recently found out about the Ideas guys thing. I assumed Chris would just stay consistent with the tranny saga and fade (or die) as the years went on, I was mistaken.

I stopped following him during the tranny arc, some time after he tried making himself a vagina by cutting himself.

Give me a quick rundown on the whole Merge arc.

Attached: 1552807564694.jpg (480x600, 143K)

idea guys have fucked chrises mind even more its really sad that theres people out there who are more fucked in the head than he is

Bob has an assload of normal, generically superior children.

The last video I ever saw with Chris in it he said that Jehova/God the Father was actually a woman.

thanks, good to know

>invented stuff to the point of living so cozy it hurts
>traveled and collected enough to give the next generation a good head start in exploring the world
>did his damndest to make his son normal
>after his death, everything he collected burned away or was sold off
He may have been a dumb curmudgeon but his part of the story always makes me the saddest.

Attached: cc3.png (800x680, 257K)

THE NUMBERS MASON, GIB

They got Chris interesting again, obviously Kiwi farms got tired of them at some point but their faggotry set Chris back on track towards being entertaining rather than doing the same old tranny shit.

>did his damndest to make his son normal

look i get that you all love this guy but he did fuck all to make sure chris was normal he even did more damage to chris by actually preventing him from getting special needs help at school
ironicly by trying to make his son normal he fucked him even more

Chris thinks he is a god
Christ believes the reality we live in will merge with cartoon and videogame dimensions
Many people will die unless they believe really hard that they will merge with their alternate dimension OCs
Chris had already given a date for this merge, it was proven wrong but the merge is coming for sure this time

>it's like Marvel dimensions except "real"
>the sister dimension has all the OC's and idealized versions of ourselves
>Chris wants them to merge together
>merging means a percentage of people die
>but it also means all the OC's and fictional characters are with us and will help Chris get china finally
>also Chris is a Neptunia goddess or some shit
>also Megan is one too
>also Magi-chan is regularly giving him more merge details

god is a woman named emanuel according to chris

but for what cost? nothing about chris is entertaining anymore its just getting sad

Yeah I'm well aware of that. Doesn't make it any less depressing that the last one he had, the one he resided with, the one that spent the most time around him and saw him on a regular basis, was a human train wreck in slow-motion that made his twilight years hell and decided to start turning into a cross dressing tomgirl freak just as he was getting near the end.

Good point. Meant to say he hoped and prayed his son would normalize somehow.
Again, factors into him being an old fuck. Honestly feel like the guy was borderline senile as Chris was entering his neverending Love Quest.

>Nothing about Chris is entertaining anymore.
He's doing Sonichu content again and is still defending Ted Bundy years after the Ideas Guys were doxxed.

i dont give a shit whatever you faggots say about bob but hes just as fucked in the head as barb is both of them are the most terrible parents a child could have

>>did his damndest to make his son normal

No, he's actually a big part of the reason Chris turned out the way he did. He coddled Chris and told him nothing he did was wrong and that the whole world was out to get him. Everything was someone else's fault and anyone who tried to correct his behavior or tell him what he was doing was wrong was just a big meanie who hated autistic people.

He never fessed up about why Ted was innocent did he?
Is this made-up secret the only thing Chris will actually keep to himself?

youtu.be/D0wD-XYm6_M?t=289

Attached: cwc falls into the void.jpg (679x600, 75K)

yes and? how is this exactly entertaining and not just sad that we are using some grown ass man with emotional problems who clearly cant think for himself anymore for our own amusement? sounds like hell to me
i dont mind if some retard gets bullied online because of his own actions but whatever chris is doing is not really his own actions it just comes from a very deeply disturbed individual

cant believe they dont put him in some psych ward

Honestly, I think he's just going to fade out of existence sooner than later at this point. I can't imagine him running on the same inertia that's kept him going for years after his mother dies, and his 100% fast food diet must have given him severe diabetes by now

It's just another case of Chris having an opinion on something without knowing anything about it at all, just for the sake of being able to join the discussion.
That's practically the majority of his personality.

>tfw your own dad and mom did similar things to you but thankfully you arent autistic
fuck both of chris's parents

I think the Ideas Guys introduced information on Ted Bundy to Chris and Chris being Chris, probably saw himself in the more sociopathic aspects of Ted.

That or Chris found out the redpill about serial killers attracting Hybristophiles.

he is nearing his 50s now isnt he?
shit is gonna go on till he is an old man if he even makes it there

I'm the guy you're replying to, and I never said anything to the contrary of what you're saying, because I don't disagree with you. It doesn't change the fact that I find it all very sad.

I mean my parents are pretty fucked up and were awful parents to my siblings and I but I still wouldn't do retarded shit at their expense and make their lives hell without a second thought like Chris did to Bob and Barb.

Some spergs got Chris into a discord and convinced him they were fictional characters with a laser canon on the moon and were going to blow up Cwcville if he didn't buy them shit loads of gamestop gift cards. A few months and $6000 later Chris now believes he's some interdimensional Goddess and Toontown is going to merge with the real world.

Almost 40's actually.
Even then I'm blown away he's survived this long.

he's 37, so nearing 40s

There are many articles written on why Chris is not a person to sympathize with. Also, he's hardly tortured anymore because Kiwifarms unironically defends him.

iam not really i mean he still has his mom and his monthly tugboat and tons of autistic faggots online who send shit to him

i kinda wish the internet never discovered him at all maybe things would have been better for him who knows

with as high grade of autism as he has, he never stood a chance. He probably would be better off though and most definitely not a tranny.

>i kinda wish the internet never discovered him at all maybe things would have been better for him who knows

He would still have a lot of problems that he's always had even before he was discovered but yeah imho the internet highlighted all of his flaws and basically made them skyrocket through the roof. He'd be better off but not by as much as you might think.

What even happens to him when Barb dies? Does he even know how to take care of himself? I mean even if he stays home 24/7 and lives off the state, does he know how to pay bills, and pay the property tax so his house doesn't get seized, file the paperwork required to keep receiving his neetbux, etc?

It's a well known fact that a good portion of America's homeless population is autistic, a bunch of people who find issues living in society due to social disability that end up on the street.

>i kinda wish the internet never discovered him at all maybe things would have been better for him who knows

He wouldn't have been normal but he sure as shit would have been better off. The internet was a huge contributor to who/what he is today, and I can guarantee you he wouldn't be a tranny right now if not for the internet.

He can probably get assistance from the government/state. I'm not sure how it works in his state but in mine there are a ton of options and avenues for getting help even for people who aren't as disabled and fucked up as he is. He can probably apply to get some kind of case worker or social worker to either help him do all of that or get him resources to find people who can.

Now whether or not he actually DOES all of that I can't tell you but there are probably options there.

He doesn't even know how to go to the store and buy food, bro. He'll starve.

God I cant wait for chris's great journey west to LA to live in a tent.

The bank takes the house because barb has a reverse mortgage so Chris becomes homeless, probably moves in with a kiwifag

he can drive a car and goes to mcdonalds weekly what do you mean he cant buy food on his own? he sure is good at spending money

>I can guarantee you he wouldn't be a tranny right now if not for the internet.

Most trannies wouldn't be trannies right now if not for the internet.

I don't think this is something anyone can predict, if the 190+ pages kiwifarms thread about it tells us anything. I don't know how neetbux works in America but in Britain it can all be done online, so apart from sheer laziness I don't see how he couldn't do that. Some kiwis will probably try intervene but give up

>probably moves in with a kiwifag

Oh God, I can see that happening. One of those faggots who collects "Christory" would gleefully house him indefinitely so they could say they won the game by collecting the ultimate piece of Christory; Chris Chan himself.

I'm surprised he hasn't died from an infection caused by his taint.

I meant groceries but I forgot he goes to mcdonalds. Does he know how to schedule doctor's appointments? Might die of heart attack on the toilet.

Gemma

Attached: 1530463410993.jpg (2048x2048, 391K)

even the most insane people who tried to help chris like null or those 2 twitter trannies eventually had enough of chrises shit i wanna see the person autistic enough to let chris move in and actually stay that way with him

untill the inivetable murder happens

When Chris dies, they'll stuff his corpse and use it as a sex doll.

id buy a stuffed out chris if i was rich desu
a wax figure would also be great

>chris moving in with kiwifag
>forced to work out and fix his life
>can't say no or he'll be homeless again
boot camp arc when

oh fuck yes that would be kino

he already tried gymquest and got banned for being gassy and weens kept calling the gym