Untitled

ign.com/articles/2019/06/13/marvels-avengers-microtransactions-loot-boxes-e3-2019

Attached: agitated alejandro.jpg (515x470, 20K)

Shame.

>deus ex added microtransactions
>got killed
>avengers will do it
>it will succeed
watch it happen friends

SE is the EA of japan

Also what's with the misleading url? Surely ign would not want to stoop to that level.

>SE is the EA of japan
>SEA of Japan
We need to dig deeper. This goes all the way to the top.

I wonder if Marvel will allow fetish outfits for Black Widow.

I recently 100%ed Mankind Divided and I gotta say Breach is fucking ass. Don't get what they were thinking with the lootboxes. Never at any point was I incentivized to buy them. All they did was serve as bad PR.

Normies are going to slurp this vomit up while switch gets the superior Marvel game

Breach is such a waste of a good soundtrack. Somebody high up obviously demanded the game be used to create a continuous revenue stream due to the size of the game's budget. No use throwing 50 million at something people only buy once.

The microtransactions will probably just be pointless shit like extra outfits. Didnt they say at e3 that new characters and regions or something would be free?

The Game will be stuffed full of Skins i mean Iron Man alone probably had more than 60 different Suits over the years

MD is in the back log, does the ultra hard mode feel balanced around the ability to buy praxis kits? The option to buy power means I won't touch it expecially since you lose it all if you die but I'm still curious.

Jim Sterling claims a dev told him that SE demanded Breach mode in case people get bored of the main story.

God i can't wait to see Angryjoe's take.

>this post
zoomer genocide when

Pretty sure you got the guy's name wrong

who ?

Its a bit weird how hawkeye is not part of the starting roster

Why does Tony look like Flustered Hermano?

>They didn’t go into what exactly you’ll be able to customize, but seeing how other games use this same microtranscation model, it could be anything from voice lines to emotes to dances, and who doesn’t want to see Thor do the floss dance?
Yeah, okay.
I thought it might be primarily used to buy new characters after launch, time will tell I guess.

new characters and regions are supposedly free

Attached: Iron Bum.jpg (920x929, 307K)

>buy new characters after launch,
They said on stage all characters will be free dlc

>MD is in the back log, does the ultra hard mode feel balanced around the ability to buy praxis kits? The option to buy power means I won't touch it expecially since you lose it all if you die but I'm still curious.
As far as I can tell the microtransactions are just thrown in without any regard for balance and there's literally no reason to buy them because the game is pretty easy even on hard. Most of the time when you die in this game it's not for lack of praxis kits but because you did something retarded.

lol thats what my hair currently looks like. I haven't got it cut in 6 months

Annoyed Antonio

Pernicious Paco.

>Angryjoe's
You mean Salty Sanchez?

If I could Create my Own Character and Bang Avenger Girls I would definitely buy their loot boxes.

Attached: 1559426842785.png (599x411, 299K)

its a good thing SE isnt making this garbage then CD is