They removed the game from Xbox 360 and Xbox One. If you bought it, the game can't be redownloaded

They removed the game from Xbox 360 and Xbox One. If you bought it, the game can't be redownloaded.

Attached: cover-xbox360-tales-from-the-borderlands.jpg (1519x2156, 549K)

Other urls found in this thread:

trueachievements.com/n38139/tales-from-the-borderlands-delisted
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

And nothing of value was lost.

It's Telltale's best game. Also it's the best thing to ever happen to Borderlands.

>mfw season 2 never ever.

Attached: raining_david_tennant.gif (500x264, 376K)

Except that's not true, because the events of it are canon.

Damn man that sucks, guess you'll just have to play it on the 30 other platforms it's available on.

Not only it's canon but it's also the best Telltale game and best Borderlands story

You fucking horrendous taste in video games if you genuinely believe that.

They don’t want to cure your autism stupid faggot

not him, but it's pretty high imo. It's a shame most people didn't play it because of the borderland title.
I'd still rank the 1st walking dead and The wolf above it though

Okay, go back to playing Fortnite little Jimmy.

Source?

If further proves the downsides of digital distribution.

Although Steam has been pretty good a keeping games in library accessible even if the store page itself is removed.

If you somehow get a hold of an old retail release with a steam key, or buy one on a gray website, that will also get you "removed" games.

>consoles just werk

Attached: 1540379854287.png (633x874, 56K)

Fpbp, Borderlands fagboys seething

>Telltale's best game. Also it's the best thing to ever happen to Borderlands.
incredibly low bars desu

but i agree

the listings are gone, but you can't go through your purchase/download history and redownload them? i know you could do that with some other delisted games.

No in this case they have taken away the game from ready to install area of Xbox One. On 360 it was in my download history but it gave an error trying to download (other stuff was downloading fine).

trueachievements.com/n38139/tales-from-the-borderlands-delisted

well that's complete, indefensible bullshit

you cant use the underage card when defending a game with borderlands in the title

That's pretty hectic, I would've honestly never looked at or played this game if it wasn't btfo though. Why do people like the story/think it's the best telltale game?
Also, I doubt there'd be many here but anons who have hard copies of the telltale games should keep a hold of them in case they go up in value

I refuse to believe this is better than their Sam and Max games.

Man speaks the truth.

A lot of their disc games are season pass discs. Only contains episode 1 and you have to download the other episodes. So because they are delisted you basically have a demo disc at this point.

So i have this from playstation plus, will i be able to still get it from the download list even if it is delisted? I can still download Transformers.

It is. They're doing the same for Minecraft story modes on the 25th. No notice was given for this game though.

You might but I don't know how Sony are handling these type of requests. Normally a delisting keeps the existing content on the servers for owners and stops new purchases.

Once downloaded though, you are usually safe because the license is on your account (Microsoft and Sony can remotely remove licenses in the case of pricing errors and refunds).

don't worry. Gearbox probably bought the rights when Telltale went under so you can rebuy it when they re-release it prior to Borderlands 3!

First of all, why?

Second of all, if I already have this game downloaded, can I still play it?

story was good but your decisions didnt matter at all, played it once and a bit never touched it again. And its like 5h.

>your decisions didnt matter
thats literally ALL telltale games

Wow what cheap fuckwits, I doubt anyone will bite the bullet but it would be interesting to see what precedent would be set in court if someone were to ree about their physical copy being useless now

kys

dont worry, i have Fitgirl version, with everything included.

Sorry but Wolf among us is their best
*glasses you*

>fitgirl repack

Attached: images (6).jpg (397x370, 20K)