Trolls and detractors can say what they wish, but he created and defined video game analysis

Trolls and detractors can say what they wish, but he created and defined video game analysis.

Attached: 015019515.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitch.tv/andersonjph/clip/SourMiniaturePotCharlieBitMe?filter=highlights&sort=time
youtube.com/watch?v=hWimIgDfvW8
youtu.be/8KgRLLPOHq8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yeah, and I hate him for it. Your 6 hour analysis of super Mario bros 2 doesn't require an hour and a half of telling me what jumping is and how to pluck turnips

So I don't get it.
The town was making him stupid?

Get on with it, post the SMO WebM, GoodControls, and a sample of his garbage writing.

Have sex.

It's impressive that "video essays" have somehow become more obnoxious than the old days of YT where everyone was trying to be AVGN. 99% of these videos are people taking 20 mins to explain points that are obvious to anyone who played the game/watched the movie/etc.

His RDR2 stream was great after he got out of the intro. Him trying to use aim without snap-shooting was hilarious though.

twitch.tv/andersonjph/clip/SourMiniaturePotCharlieBitMe?filter=highlights&sort=time

His laughter really is infectious.

>post the SMO WebM
it's taken out of context, he realized he was fucking it up and started laughing halfway through it while intentionally making it worse, no audio webms make it look like he has brain damage

Is there some type of scientific law that requires video game YouTubers to be shit at games?

But he needs to back up his explanations with examples. And that takes awhile. Sure some content could be cut, but we're talking 20 minutes maybe in 2 hour video. Not 80 minutes in a 2 hour video.

Wasnt it matthewmatosis first? He’s way better too. Not even the same league.

>irish accent
Instant disqualification.

He's perfect for background noise to fall asleep to. Unironically. My House is really loud so I dig those hour long essays.

Yeah. He defined it as garbage.

Did he realize he fucked up and laughed at his retarded dangit Ron Paul gameplay?

THE

TOWN

nah

He literally just copied matthewmattosis. It's really obvious from his early videos too that hes just 100% aping matt's video style.

Is he legitimately mentally ill or just a little retarded? I tried watching a couple of his streams but he complains about fucking everything. I get being critical but he whines for hours on end. I remember watching one of his Xenoblade 2 streams and he sat there 30 minutes sperging out about how unrealistic the cloud sea is.

Attached: 1560013528125.jpg (1024x862, 96K)

who?

huh
I get it now
The town made him stupid

Attached: 2151561413215351.jpg (200x313, 10K)

Because the cloud sea is ridiculous in XBC2. And his stream of that game was GOAT omg. youtube.com/watch?v=hWimIgDfvW8

i like the guy

Attached: 1542414285789.jpg (384x137, 9K)

now we have two joseph anderson threads? He's a massive retard who's wrong about everything but we don't need two threads about him

Is he legitimately mentally ill or just a little retarded?
Both

Attached: 1543078244137.png (1314x719, 781K)

lmao

>GOAT omg
>lmao
hamsterson's audience everyone

Stop fucking dogs, furfag.

>explains one obvious fucking problem a game has in 2 hours in your path
Good think he cant see more than one flaw at the time or we would need multiple videos

Attached: 1560616688156.jpg (225x225, 7K)

>he
Who? The dragon?

>Good thing he cant see more than one flaw at the time or we would need multiple videos

Attached: 4724613412314.png (702x699, 559K)

Bits he’s mostly right about anime games.
>11037

am I rags now

Attached: 1552660101139.jpg (973x1200, 246K)

What a pretentious cunt

it's a painting. gotta be.

THE
PLAGUE
MADE
HER
STUPID
AND
UNABLE
TO
CARRY
THE
TORCH

Christ

Why the fuck does this keep getting posted and what's it a reference to?

LOW

Attached: photo_20.jpg (350x350, 27K)

Christ, this. The way he drones on and on and on about 1 single issue is completely mind-numbing. The fact that he manages to cram multiple hours of him speaking saying absolutely nothing at all is impressive. Don't even get me started on his inability to grasp simple narrative threads or suspend his disbelief while playing horror games. Two clear symptoms of being on the autistic spectrum.

youtu.be/8KgRLLPOHq8
watch entire video

This should help explain

Attached: 1558877842253.jpg (912x821, 381K)

remember to sage and report eceleb threads

19:45 especially

Attached: 1554416838982.jpg (2152x3552, 1006K)

spoonfeed me pls

The problem is that the perspective distorts it, not that it's actually incorrect proportions.

the problem is the artist who painted it had no idea what they were doing

This is a high effort meme.

>He doesn't understand what a joke is
I love eceleb threads because you get all the dumb fuck reddit fags with out the faggot mods stopping you from call out these retards for having an IQ lower then our effective tax rate

Attached: 1543190108335.jpg (1024x768, 52K)

Ireland has the best writers, poets, playwrights, critics, and YouTubers.

Matt and Mecha.

assuming what Hamsterman says here is correct, then Sisterfucker is actually wrong on the facts. it's not inconsistent just stupid

Attached: 1534450192594.png (500x500, 38K)

Everyone in the entire planet knows it's a joke. The problem is that it's a shit unfunny one that really only comes off as cringe. Especially after the twitter thing where matt got praise from the developers of GoW and poor hamsterson didn't after pouring hours in his shitty little "analysis." Makes that joke especially cringe.

Actually, Tim Rogers defined modern day game analysis, but I wouldn't expect a braindead zoomer like you to even know who that is.

their podcast together was kino

>Everyone in the entire planet knows it's a joke, it just a bad one
>calls him a pretentious cunt
I didn't know that being bad at humor made you pretentious
nice job moving the goal post you faggot, maybe learn the words you're using next time

Attached: file.png (633x159, 25K)

Migrate the discussion here, lads. This thread has 200+ posts.

This.
We went from avgn rip offs to "sound smart for three hours"

Maybe it's just because Matt's videos are so robotic but it's really funny to me how Matt laughs with Mecha and is a fan of his videos. They do such different work but both care a lot about quality and you can tell they respect each other a lot even if they are in different fields entirely.