I am completely 100% out of the loop as to why we hate this game please get me up to speed

I am completely 100% out of the loop as to why we hate this game please get me up to speed

Attached: game.jpg (574x654, 102K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Witcher_3:_Wild_Hunt
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Call_of_Duty:_Black_Ops_II
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It has a sun. Also trannies.

It's not an rpg

i understand thank you

We do? I'm looking forward to it actually. Doesn't look bad at all.

>You roleplay as a character
>You level up
Kys nigger

Attached: 50261763_1054124188109272_3746857541213093888_n.jpg (610x885, 38K)

Yea Forums is still mad W3 blew them the fuck out and they want CDPR to fail so maybe Bioware can stop being a national embarrassment

>it isn’t an rpg
Or so they say.

More of an RPG then Deus Ex was.

Attached: B96F5057-7B96-48C3-BAF3-7FA48F4711F9.jpg (640x379, 43K)

>only one apartment
>328 genders

Attached: 11.jpg (720x405, 29K)

but cyberpunk has trannies, its part of the genre, like no sun

>we

go back to r/Yea Forums kid

Its gonna be an SJW walking simulator. CD Projekt already bending over to Kotaku

Devs lied about the features of game.

>we

/thread
ignore the sweaty CDPR shills

It's main color choice is yellow.

/pol/niggers are mad so Yea Forums is mad

Yes i love rpgs such as assassins creed origins. Fucking neck yourself

Its confirmed Trannypunk.

Basically CDPR is delivering another masterpiece

Attached: 1560525132663.jpg (788x8187, 2.12M)

>we

Attached: bleh.jpg (326x409, 18K)

Lmao so was Skyrim you idiot, Deus Ex was liked because it was an immersive sim with great level design and had an amazing narrative
CDPR is absolutely incompetent at designing anything gameplay and absolutely nothing they or Mike Pondsmith have shown is on the level of DX1's writing

Trannies are mad and are shitting up Yea Forums with their falseflagging

Attached: 1560268457816.jpg (2796x1850, 1.1M)

This thread has so far not informed me as to why I should hate this game. Trannie inclusion is always concerning but in cyberpunk its almost a dystopian mockery of the utopian pansexualism of cultural marxist.

Attached: DcCN[1].gif (500x212, 1.35M)

Like Witcher 3, this is true. It is not an RPG. Seething trannies go away.

>we

Attached: 1543644540133.gif (368x307, 1.91M)

build yourself a personality and check the game out instead of asking for a general consensus

>we

Attached: 1325572268861.jpg (152x206, 8K)

>we

Fucking sheep.

Dilate

He'll just go to some clickbait YouTuber for his opinions next time.

The devs have confirmed that was not their intention

>as to why we hate this game
You can't fugg Corpo Mommy Meredith.

There is no reason, it's the most fucking retarded thing I've seen on this board all year. Ask them why they hate the game and they will say it's because one person on the dev team has colored hair, or just tell you to dilate. These threads are facebook-tier now.

How THE FRICK is Deus Ex not an RPG tho

its the same people tht want millhouse from simpsons to be a best character who hate this game. thats why

>Dilate
seek help and have sex

PLEASE STOP MAKING FUN OF ME FOR SAYING WE YOU'RE GOING TO MAKE ME CRY

Attached: sad2.jpg (633x905, 103K)

They promised multiple purchasable apartments, then recently said there will only be one (this is a removal of a customizable rpg element)
No decorating apartments
No customizing car
Voiced protag
Marketed as story driven game (their words not mine) rather than rpg (as it was originally marketed)
No combat option for quests isnt a method that involved finding a solution that isnt combat, but rather non lethally knocking people out
No classes
No blank slate character means that even if specific questlines for being a cop or corpo or other stuff arent included, now you cant even RP that stuff in your head

Your fucking move. I dont give a fuck about trannies bc they actually fit into this world. Dont give a fuck about devs’ hair.

Attached: 5C66F60C-D756-425B-B18A-62053889E51D.jpg (720x751, 127K)

if you haven't figured it out yet, no one actually hates this game

you're supposed to look forward to it

There is no problem with that poster if you are not an insecure faggot. Looks cyberpunk kind of shit

>implying

Attached: funi.png (439x549, 4K)

Do we know what the use of this absolutely humongous collar is?

>They promised multiple purchasable apartments, then recently said there will only be one (this is a removal of a customizable rpg element)
>No decorating apartments
Nice source
>Voiced protag
Oh no they actually have budget unlike other shit companies.
>Marketed
>marketed
Who gives a shit
>No combat option for quests isnt a method that involved finding a solution that isnt combat, but rather non lethally knocking people out
You already finished the whole game? How's life in 2020?
>No classes
Wrong
>No blank slate character means that even if specific questlines for being a cop or corpo or other stuff arent included, now you cant even RP that stuff in your head
Does that mean New Vegas, BG1/2, Deus Ex, etc. are also bad?

>radical leftist
Because all the communist regimes were such a heaven for gays...

These people distort and pick and choose reality with their strawmans user, literally just ignore them

That's still fucking stupid though.

This. The game isn't even fucking out. It's fine to be concerned and dissapointed but for fucks sake can we do better then bitch before we know the whole story? When reviewers get thier hands on it and can give us the whole scoop we know jack shit.

Attached: 1559397234289.jpg (364x366, 16K)

>already confirmed that it will have a powerful character creator where you'll be able to change basically every aspect of the face
>HURR DURR WHY DIDN'T THEY CHOOSE A GREY NIGGERKIN WITH HOTPINK LIPSTICK FOR THEIR DEMO

too much positivity for it everywhere

fuck cyberpunk and fuck niggers

>Full of niggers, beaners and faggots

Attached: cybertranny.png (959x1098, 531K)

>we
If you let other people determine your opinions you're a fucking idiot

The Witcher and Cyberpunk are RPGs you fucking autistic moronic cunt

Go and fuck yourself

Attached: your tears.jpg (480x360, 23K)

>going to able to create a literal masterrace character with bionic upgrades
>they'd rather create a chromed out furfaggot with pneumatic penis

I guess Black Ops 2 is also an RPG you semen chugging subhuman shill retard

Attached: sidlaugh.gif (400x168, 801K)

>black ops 2 same as the witcher 3

Are you autistic?

Alt-right is angry that CDPR put emphasis on players being able to be gay and transgender

poltards are getting assblasted about it so i guess it has women and minorities in it

>it has light character customization and choices therefore it's an RPG
Your thoughts not mine

>THE GAME ISN'T OUT YET IGNORE THE CRITICISM IT WILL BE GOOD I PROMISE PLEASE BUY OUR GAME

>people in this world have modified their bodies to such an extent that some of them are barely even human...
WOOAAAWWAWOAOAOW EPIC! COOL! CDPR IS BASED! THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT BODY MODIFICATION WOULD BE LIKE!!!! EPIC!!!! ACE!!!1
>...which has naturally resulted in social constructs such as gender becoming more fluid than ever as you could literally transition from one gender to the other with said body mods
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE NO NO NO THIS ISN'T RIGHT NOOOOOOOOOO THIS MAKES NO SENSE THEY ARE NORMALISING TRANNIES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THIS WOULDN'T HAPPEN IN MY DYSTOPIAN FUTURE.

Imagine having trannies in your head rent free to such an extent that the amount of games you can play is hindered by your own inability to cope.

Attached: 4-1535388191474_1280w.jpg (1280x720, 130K)

>full blown autism attack because people aren't blowing CDPR like you are

>wee wee
haha

it's popular

Dilased and hormone pilled

>he's not obsessed with trannies like I am
>he must be a shill!
Pathetic, user

>wait until reviewers get it before freaking out
>"He's a shill!"

Talking common sense is shilling

>lvling
>skill system
>crafting equipment
>gear has lvls
>enemies have lvls
>fight under lvled you're fucked
>extensive decision making
>many consequences to decisions
>"L-Light rpg elements"

People like it so Yea Forums has to be contrarian and hate it

The need to feel in because their lives are sad, pathetic and empty

The same people that hate trannies, but also spend a lot of time imagining what it would be like if they were a girl, hate it now because the single-player game lets you label a male looking character female and vice versa

FEEL IN WHAT?

Honestly, I'm pretty sure it's just a vehicle for propaganda. You know, it's unimportant why the game might be bad, it only matters that it can be blamed on "leftists" and "trannies" and "journalists" to stoke peoples hatred against these groups. At least it feels that way to me. Maybe I'm getting paranoid but I feel like all online video game and movie discussion has just turned into neofascist brainwashing that's increasingly impossible to escape from.

Everybody seems to hate this game. Yea Forums, SJWs, resetera, journos, etc. Does that mean it's actually a good game?

If you honestly form your opinions around what Yea Forums says, you are retarded

old /pol/'s greatest meme is that it got a generation of moron kids cosplaying as 2007 Yea Forums to take all their bullshittery seriously.

East Germany legalized gay sex about 10 years before West Germany did.

Yes because normal people seem to like it and the demographics you listed are like 1% of the population

>being surprised by trannys in a fucked up Cyberpunk future
>not realizing you live in the fucked up Cyberpunk timeline already

Just have fun and then die. There’s nothing we can do to fix things now apart from becoming Amish or something like it.

Yea Forums, SJWs, resetera, journos are the main groups that get offended by other people and then bitch about it, while then also bitching about people getting offended too easily by things they say.
If these groups all like a game then it's probably alright, but if they all hate a game you know it's gonna be amazing.

YOU ONLY GET ONE APARTMENT? and you can't even customize it? OR your car? what the fuck.

Yes you throwing an autistic fit and declaring it shit and anyone who disagrees with you a shill is much more mature user.

not made by nintendo

>The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is a 2015 action role-playing game
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Witcher_3:_Wild_Hunt
>Call of Duty: Black Ops II is a first-person shooter
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Call_of_Duty:_Black_Ops_II

How is it possible to be as stupid as you?

Attached: brainlet12.png (842x792, 82K)

It’s a lot of reasons
1. We’ve got an autistic retard here named thebull94 from reddit who has a hateboner for CDPR and Obsidian because he loves Bioware and is mad that Yea Forums always makes fun of Bioware
2. Yea Forums is contrarian and hates everything except what they played as 10 year olds in mommy’s basement
3. Yea Forums knows nothing about the TRPG this game is based off of and expected this would just be Blade Runner
4. TORtanic ruined this board and now we have a host of retards who want games to fail rather than good games to play
5. Mods can’t do their fucking jobs and cut out the spam

user stop pretending. It's just annoying.

This game was marketed as a faithful adaptation of cp2020 and is shaping up to be nothing of the sort

user you got btfo'd in multiple threads already
It's time to stop

>There’s nothing we can do to fix things now apart from becoming Amish or something like it.
It's not a bad idea. Lets

>is shaping up to be nothing of the sort
You got any back up with those claims?

No it never was and you know that. It was marketed as being in the CP2020 universe and that's it. The game is literally called Cyberpunk 2077, not Cyberpunk 2020

how much do they pay you to shill like this??

"we" don't
im not a tranny i think it looks ok

it looks like a scripted shitty movie, but its ok.

>TORtanic
those were the days

>oh no im losing the argument
>quick call him a shill

>no classes
>only 3 class specialties from which you may pick perks (like skyrims thief mage and warrior)
>story driven based around one character
Yes, sounds like like a table top game
Wrong. There are multiple interviews where the devs explicitely state they are trying to make the tabletop game in a faithful videogame form

The days were when Costanza reaction images ruled the land

>we
Kys

Pretending what? What I said is fact, but you seem to be butthurt by it?

Attached: brainlet13.jpg (900x900, 83K)

Because it's going to be mainstream popular, so Yea Forums has to hate it. Especially now with the normie celebrity involvement.
It's going to be a well made, at least pretty fun game, so it's just going to be shit on here from now on

Why does it use the Complete Edition cover as its first cover?

Attached: c234f9ae-5d0a-4879-83dc-b764fbf00621_1.61459e0675343bd50722e208cbc4585b.jpg (450x450, 52K)

I think you need to get your meds user, this is the first post I’ve made today.

I don't know who the guy you mention in point 1 is, but the rest of this is 100% true.

Apart from the mod bit - I have no opinion on that because I don't want to break >>>/global/rule/8

>we
Yea Forums is not one person, retard. But let me shine some light on this hate
>Trannies and their wanna be boyfriends at Shitaku hate it because they believe 2 tweets of meh jokes are grounds for declaring CDPR an anti-trans company and will forever loom it over them, so the in game advertisement of the big dick girl is clearly the devs persona feelings towards trannies as a commodity to be profited upon and sexualized and not an effort by in game corporations to hypersexualize for profit
>IGN hates it because they're on this weird anti-gore parade where they went fucking ballistic over the new CoD using real world veterans as a shield and instead of realizing how fucking stupid they are they've just doubled down and are now going after anything
>that weird cabal of anti-CDPR shitposters who are the remnants of the old /dag/fags v. Witcher 2 hypetrain battles are back at it (like that should be a surprise). These fags get exposed relentlessly shitposting day and night like it's a full time job and just keep coming back for more, its usually some dipshit Austrian (probably just mad that the past 500 years Europeans have been trying to wipe out the Poles with no success with his grandad being the last one the try)
>/pol/tards hate it because the game will supposedly allow you to be a tranny which totally blindsided them because how could a game that depicts a dystopian future where humanity is at peak levels hedonism fueled by corporate greed allow the player to create a character down to being a tranny

How much are they paying you to post these? Is it enough to afford tendies?

Attached: 44986DB5-D844-4195-884B-188FC6B735E1.jpg (1024x233, 50K)

>applying tabletop system to a videogame
Actually fuck off. Plus they have the guy who made C2020 actively involved in development. You would think he knows how he wants to do this
>There are multiple interviews where the devs explicitely state they are trying to make the tabletop game in a faithful videogame form
Those claims are pretty tasteless without any sauce

Faithful doesn't mean copying every mechanic.

Yeah this. Yea Forums is unfortunately full of attention seeking contrarian autists who define themselves by saying "IF SOMETHING IS POPULAR THEN I AUTOMATICALLY THINK IT'S BAD BECAUSE I WANT PEOPLE TO PAY ATTENTION TO ME FOR BEING DIFFERENT"

It's sad, really.

Discord trannies btfo

One outlier doesn't prove anything

>There are multiple interviews where the devs explicitely state they are trying to make the tabletop game in a faithful videogame form
The exact opposite actually. They specifically said way back in 2013 that there would be a ton of stuff from the TRPG not in the game because it wouldn’t make sense to have in a game. They were never doing a 1:1 adaption of the TRPG.

Fool, do you really think they'll let you live in peace? Amish culture is white supremacy goy, here have some free Somalian immigrants and legislation that demands you have at least one Whole Foods store, three gay clubs and a Starbucks. Hehe, enjoyyyy :)

Source: your ass

It's 2-3 ultra autists who spam and samefag incessantly. They don't even bother to switch up their posts most of the time.

I love how even though they're (supposedly) including trannies as playable characters, just because some mentally ill dick cutter isn't the cover character, transfags STILL are seething.

Attached: 1555166279096.jpg (348x328, 54K)

true

The only one thing you left out is Yea Forums hates it because CDPR is popular now

false

Nigger please, Yea Forums has always been filled with autistic spammers. This is no different.

Attached: 1556493932020.png (276x301, 55K)