Reminder that he was the original champion 10000 years ago and link's taking all the glory

Reminder that he was the original champion 10000 years ago and link's taking all the glory

Attached: Oh no he's hot.jpg (1037x1200, 128K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/itsfoxbravo/status/1139657231463526400
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Literally who?

Gerudo Link, possibly Ganondorf. Who knows.

I'm enjoying the art

How much pussy did he get?
Realistically it must be in the thousands

Why the sudden increase of autism between white people?

Ganondorf obviously
...but this would also be a interesting twist

good lord i want him so bad!!!

Attached: wwow.gif (540x303, 505K)

shut up fag

Makes no sense. Ganondorf is the vessal for Demise's never ending hate for Hylia, the hatred manifests itself as Ganon. How can Ganondorf, who is constantly reincarnated as the vessal of Demise, be the original Hero who defeated Ganon when the two have been linked for endless cycles.

me too

>Ganondorf is the vessal for Demise's never ending hate for Hylia
Literally not cannon.

WOW! HOT a What Baabhabhiat

>we wuz champions and sheeeit

This was literally confirmed in Skyward Sword.

Huh? What do you mean?

The white man taking all the glory for something a darker skinned person achieved? What is this, the Germans and the Roman Empire?

>Straight up explained in a 3D console Zelda
>Not canon
Okay moron.

Take another look at the mural
>zelda looks as she should with blond hair and white dress
>"Link" has a darker skin tone and reddish hair
>the triforce on zelda's side seems to be missing a small chunk

Not sure if this was intentional but it's suspect as heck now after the sequel announcement

Attached: NTzL9t8.jpg (4096x2309, 1.95M)

Is this the original BLACKED?

brain fart. ignore the triforce bit.

imagine the straight up massacre ganon suffered here, absolutely btfo

Why is ET wearing a blonde wig?

Maybe there were a couple of male gerudos that have nothing to do with ganondorf though.

Theres only 1 male gerudo born every few centuries. I think i remember reading that in ocarina of time.

Maybe he overcame the hatred because Link and Zelda were his friends.

You're misunderstanding the concept of incarnation. Generally the spirit (the part that never dies) is a separate entity to the body. After the body dies, the spirit lives on through another body, similar to how you change clothes. Ganon is one particular form of Demise's eternal hatred but that doesn't necessarily mean that he's the only form Demise can or will take. It also doesn't mean that every Gerudo man named Ganondorf is forced to become evil. It's just that pretty much all the forms of Ganondorf we've seen so far has been OoT Ganondorf (OoT, Wind Waker and Twilight Princess). Since BotW presumably takes place in the distant future, if a new Gerudo king was to be born he may not inherently be a bad guy.

>original champion
>link’s “taking” the glory
Nigger what? If a thousand years have passed and this stupid idiot didn’t do a good enough job that link has to step in than this dude is a piece of shit

I thought the Gerudo had started culling any males born due to what happened with Ganondorf.

That mural also shows guardians with red tops

Ok ingame shot is a better comparison.

Attached: Jguggu.png (787x637, 1.29M)

Link defeated Ganon

Their son is going to be an absolute unit.

Attached: Zelgan.jpg (1280x728, 251K)

Honestly, I always thought the representation of the hero looked strange in this picture. Makes a lot more sense if that's supposed to be a Gerudo guy on the right.

tell me a case

No, they are just born once every 100 years.

The Hand sealing Ganondorf in the trailer is Agahnim, who was the original champion. After years of keeping Ganondorfs body sealed he slowly got corrupted (because face it, Nintendo cant write a story without shit tropes.) In the trailer Agahnim is finally able to resurrect Ganondorf after Zelda's magic was exhausted defeating Ganon and she was weak. The only reason the phantom looking green hand/shit saves Zelda and Link is to offer them to the newly resurrected Ganondorf.

Missing out on a thread thats making real strides. I bet you haven't even gotten to the best part yet.

Attached: 1439112547669.jpg (1165x1155, 383K)

yeah the triforce of courage does look like it's missing a small piece. what's up with that.

Attached: 1560400799440.jpg (480x247, 11K)

So i was right about 1 born at least a century apart. That was ocarina of time right? Im pretty sure that gerudo lady says something like that before twinrova raped her to death.

Erosion i guess. Or the goddess was out taking a shit.

>angry(er) HIIIIYAH in the distance

probably link died there so Ganondorf and Zelda beat ganon somehow
hopefully they start tampering with the destiny bullshit, how often can the same thing repeat before people start doing something about it? It's a state of madness.

...Have Link and Ganondorf been the same guy for the past 1,000 years?

Attached: 1553338049645.png (400x440, 222K)

the more she shat

>zelda look like a hylian would
>link has a gerudo like nose

Attached: thinking freeza.jpg (960x958, 215K)

You'd think that parents would at least stop naming their kids Link.

Lots of sweaty sex with slutty Gerudo thots

if botw 2 just ends up being link and zelda fight ganondorf im giving up on the series
hacks, all of them

in the comic the hero of time is dead (we don't know how), but gannondorf doesn't know that, and zelda still uses the threat of him being sealed as a failsafe should he try to start shenanigans again. zelda was raped by her tutor when she was 13, he wanted to use her to get to the throne, but Impa either killed him or exiled him from the kingdom. zelda gave birth to their daughter rinku when she was a teenager, and she knows that rinku is the new reincarnation of the hero of time, and she is trying to keep that information from gannondorf. and zelda is now pregnant with her and gannondorfs first child.

Attached: Zelgan 4.jpg (1280x728, 365K)

>Cuckshit
This can't be canon can it?

What? That some fanfic shit?

>hylia gives birth to her own champion via rape
>zelda and ganondorf having a kid
>ganondorf is link's stepfather

Who comes up with this stuff

Attached: 1556935063731.png (1920x1080, 1.21M)

What if it was the Hero's Spirit aka Link who just happened to be born as a Gerudo that time around because Hylia had a bit of Desert Fever that century and wanted something new?

women

Aww shit here we go again

>In a strange twist of fate in this generation the Link is born a gerudo male, an almost cosmically impossible event. As a result Ganondorf and Link end up being one and the same person.
>Knowing his curse would ultimately overtake him regardless of his light he defeats the calamity then seals it within himself similar to Tal Rasha in Diablo 2.
>Fast forward to BotW
>Zelda gets visions of the hero pleading with her to be freed, and brings link along to help.
>It was a ruse and the now corrupted hero is freed thanks to Zelda
>As a result of his soul’s hybrid nature he can use the master sword despite being the incarnation of evil and takes it from Link
>However Link ends up uniting somehow with his arm, the last pure part of the old hero keeping the evil at bay which saves him and starts the new quest.

Seems legit to me.

Attached: B785705D-F767-443F-9A66-A26112ED8B6A.jpg (600x600, 32K)

>>the triforce on zelda's side seems to be missing a small chunk
Where? I don't see it.

wtf

Attached: 1560395796915.jpg (200x200, 16K)

look at the ingame shot instead.

>implying you could resist this

Attached: Zelgan 6.jpg (1280x728, 246K)

>Ganon link has courage and power

Attached: concern.gif (245x154, 1.48M)

>Link is actually Demise
>They swapped
>Mfw

Attached: e.jpg (1001x1600, 195K)

>draws a cute ganondorf
>puts him in a shitty cuck relationship with zelda
what is wrong with women

Attached: 1442521464818.png (891x932, 1.01M)

>smashed bed
alright, that's pretty funny

>everyone expects the big sand man to be evil
>it was the twink all along

Attached: the butterfly.jpg (480x360, 12K)

>botw2 will be about the creation of Demise
>it's another pre-everything game

>Link's interference is what causes the cycle to continue in the first place

i'm gonna remember this because i think you're gonna be somewhat right

zelda suggested the marriage for political reasons, to try and end the constant wars. they both went into it with doubts, but they eventually fall for each other. also, the interactions between rinku and gannondorf are really cute, he's taken a liking to her and started to teach her how to fight. he knows that him just being in the castle puts her in great danger, so he wants to make sure rinku can take care of herself. he just doesn't know that hes currently training the next hero of legend.

Attached: Zelgan 2.jpg (1280x728, 264K)

Attached: D872GMFV4AAtsOd.jpg (880x880, 207K)

The hero of that age was just busy cross dressing in Gerudo clothes like Botw Link and was just depicted as a Gerudo

>trying to piece together zeldas story
>LMAO NOT CANON FAG!!!

I mean it is fanfic. You have to make a story out of the situation and I guess women enjoy that kind of stuff.

Attached: D872GMDUwAACo5n.jpg (1000x609, 138K)

Imagine waking up to destroy the world, only to be welcomed by countless death beam robots collectively fixing their laser sights right on you.

Anybody else notice the triforce of power and courage are linked

Attached: 20190615_104541.jpg (272x220, 53K)

I can back this except for
>>As a result of his soul’s hybrid nature he can use the master sword despite being the incarnation of evil and takes it from Link
The Master Sword is the sword of Evil's Bane, it cares more about the wielder being good than it does the wielder being "The Hero" Hence why Skyward Sword and Windwaker Links can both wield it despite being before the Hero even existed and not even being a descendant of the Hero respectively.

>LINKed
Mother fucker

Attached: 1382052627983.gif (320x180, 1.78M)

Attached: D8--VX2W4AEVlP_.jpg (1005x1200, 247K)

Attached: D9DfxEsWkAEb-XG.jpg (819x941, 108K)

Its probably going to be that GanonLink will seal himself and to seal Demise, he split the triforce of courage from himself and sealed the remainder of whats left. Would be the only way to have Link reincarnated

Ganondorf doesn't reincarnate, he's always the same guy.

more

Attached: 1497036933154.jpg (480x542, 42K)

So Ganondorf possibly being a past hero? That'd be neat actually.

I've always talked about this power dynamic being switched around but with Zelda

Power corrupts and Knowledge corrupts as well. Too much of one thing breaks the balance.
Link (Courage) is the lightning rod that balances them both.

Don't you have a kingdom hearts thread to start

Not until 4

That's me theory too

no

BS Zelda no Densetsu: Inishie no Sekiban
>sealed Ganon's body away forever in the Dark World by defeating him 6 years ago, Ganon's malicious essence had not been sealed. It was through this evil energy that the Hero of Light was pulled into Hyrule.
>Ganon's body away forever
> Ganon's malicious essence had not been sealed
Fucking Malice man

Attached: if_zelda_cd_i_were_a_novel_by_hauntzor.jpg (300x188, 16K)

/r/ing rehydrated dorf doing the scene from Aladdin
>ONE THOUSAND YEARS WILL GIVE YOU SUCH A CRICK IN THE NECK

>Yfw there's no way to tell which piece of Tri-Force is which
>Link always had Power and Ganon mistakenly got Courage.
>Thus Ganon always loses

Attached: man-laughing-while-eating-fruit-salad-BF2HC3.jpg (863x1390, 132K)

HYDRATE

Attached: IMG_20190614_223530.jpg (2388x1668, 264K)

Did Ganondorf and Ganon separate at some point

Will Sidon do stuff in this game?

what would he think of the current Gerudo chief?

Attached: 1538524875404.jpg (813x719, 146K)

Yes

Attached: D82yuKvUwAAIduN.jpg (899x521, 135K)

I've never seen this
I'm literally going to masturbate to doujins of this.

>Yfw you personally made me masturbate
Do with that what you want

Attached: middle-aged-man-eating-fresh-fruit-salad-7875816.jpg (957x1300, 131K)

>skyward sword
>cankn
Pick one

It's just mindless headcanon for these newfags.

Attached: D82yuKvVUAYHD62.jpg (500x484, 64K)

Link being reincarnated into a Gerudo instead of Hylian would be a kino twist.

I don't think she has much unfortunately

Attached: 42e8f91b79c25613ebd86688961f5d1b.png (700x1000, 1.09M)

No. Calamity Ganon is the result of Ganondorf being caught in a hell between like and death where only his Malicious essence could break through. Ganondorf resurrecting from calamity ganon was his back door leet haxors skills trying to get out the back door through sheer hate.
>Stuck half dead in a cage underground.
>I know I'll collect enough power to make a new body with flapjacks and SHEER RAGE.
Link and Zelda in BotW have it easy because they never knew Ganondorf and could never know exactly what he's been through. If they did they'd shit their pants making even a glance at him in hopes the absolute fuckery thats about to happen wouldn't come to pass.

Attached: 1500112569886.png (243x258, 87K)

I still don't see any missing chunk. It's a bit faded at best.

You fool!

How can one be so ignorant to the massive quantity of r34 for her?? A decent chunk of my Zelda r34 folder is just her. (I'm literally here ITT to fill my Gannondorf folder up in the first place)

Gerudo-hylian mutt born, named ganondorf, inherits the soul of the hero, joins zelda in the fight against the calamity and she seals it into him forcing the hero soul from him. The hero soul continues its journey while the Gerudo remains bound to the calamity by the seal. Seal weakens over time and visages leak from it, spreading corruption and bringing forth the calamity ganon in a weakend state. Something calls future zelda to the depths of the castle and link comes as her defender. Sensing both presences so close at once the calamity and ganondorf whove shared a cell for millenia make a final push and break the seal. That's the best ive got never been partial to the lore or timeline stuff.

forgot pic

Attached: 1525289829709.gif (370x300, 188K)

where is the Link?

Attached: pizza.png (328x136, 102K)

It's 99% him.

Attached: goldshitonarms.png (1017x583, 816K)

Its weird since we always had Ganon and Ganondorf as one single entity with dorf being the human form. However, BotW only showed Ganon as a shapeless being of malice and such. Maybe Demise's reincarnation is just Ganon and Ganon-less dorf is just a chill gerudo dude instead of a power hungry faggot.

Reminder
>they think it's Ganon
>but it's actually dark link
Y'all don't think Japanese enough.

that jewellery looks painful and impractical

NO FUCKING WAY

Link good
Ganondorf bad
This is how it always will be you retards

What if Ganondorf good then turn bad?

play the games, shitposter

What if he was always bad, but lied to make people think he's good?

No Link is good ganondorf is the antagonist therefore he is evil it's that simple

OHHHHHHHHHH SHIT

ITS HAPPENING

ITS HAPPENING

Enough theorising more hot Ganondorf fanart

Dark Link is just Ravio.

NINTENDO

>Dorf would be an okay guy, if only he didn't happen to be the perfect vessel for Demise's curse

I want a game where you play ganondorf

Why are Zeldafags always this delusional? Ganon will always be the bad guy, Zelda always be the one who needs saving, Link will always be the hero, it's inevitable.
All this autism that fuels fan theories and new timelines while Nintendo has proven time and time again that they simply don't care.

Attached: DKT.jpg (2257x3101, 1.5M)

>Sorcerer-king raised by powerful witches with countless elite amazons ready to do his bidding
>Lives in a fucking desert neighboring a lush region
I don't think hyrule would be safe either way. I can't see Ganondorf not being a dick somehow. It's just that demise and hylia's god shenanigans keep causing a shitstorm over their regions.

Yeah, I'm thinking he's in.

Attached: Dr.Claw.png (630x470, 248K)

You idiots keep ignoring that the hero also has the same skin color on his face and legs, blue eyes, a light colored hand, and is weilding the master sword. You only ever focus on the hair color and nothing else. If you actually think that's Ganondorf, you are an actual retard.

Attached: 1560508157876.png (5000x4167, 3.65M)

Its the champions tunic, you fucking retard. Are you people being serious right now?

>the virgin lizardrider
>the Chad bird pilot

Jesus fucking Christ how you can you be so dumb? Its already confirmed he is HIM

See
And shut the fuck up.

>Yo I heard you like big empty spaces so I made the empty spaces even bigger and emptier! LOL
>Now you get to walk double the distance for half the content

HAHAHAHAHA. Come on man this ain't Hoenn we're talking about here. You'd have to flatten out the barriers and put enough end game content to even make the void of dead space the game was to begin with worth it.

Attached: 1382023521914.jpg (558x640, 36K)

I seriously do not give a fuck cuz BotW sucks.
Champions is some cuck shit.
Give me the Hero of Time any day.

see:
RETARD

Stopped reading at "sucks"

Your opinion isn't worth reading, and it should be made illegal for you to voice your opinion.

I hate it that ninty wont ever give us some sort of semi redemption anti hero arc with ganondorf just wanting off his cursed ride

dont gerudo have pointed 'knife' ears?

Glad to know that theoryfag retards from the BotW launch are back. Go ahead and tell me how the old man is Ganondorf again, I forgot your reasoning. It's the fucking champions tunic, hence the blue and white.

I just remembered and caught up on this comic last week. Part bad romance novel, part jumping off point for all kinds of Zelda fanservice. Interesting take on how the "Zelda Cycle" is supposed to work. Impa and Vaati are the best.

Attached: tumblr_pk3fx7vnbc1rt8loro3_1280.jpg (1280x728, 267K)

This. Demise could have taken the form of Calamity Ganon by the time Ganondorf was born and raised. He could've attempted to stop Calamity from destroying everything but failed, and was possessed by Ganon before getting sealed away in Hyrule's basement or something.

who the fuck is the old man you shitlordian

Attached: 1560354326729.jpg (959x771, 121K)

Ok Yea Forums can I have some real opinions. What do you REALLY think about BotW? None of that 10/10 bullshit or that "LITERALLY UNPLAYABLE" shit.
In my opinion it feels very experimental still, it's not bad but you can tell that nintendo still has to refine this formula. There's only 4 dungeons and they take about half an hour each to complete, they're stupid easy. And I feel like they need to add more permanent abilities/gear. Korok seeds and temples isn't enough content and a hookshot would be great fun

Attached: 1534273686271.png (657x434, 377K)

Attached: 453DBDAC-17C2-4FC1-8839-A84B1874E766.jpg (1024x1024, 107K)

I want to play as hot buff ganondorf, instead of twink manlet link

Attached: 2e955303dbe78e7c8aa1883824501f70.jpg (735x661, 57K)

Attached: D858odkUYAIxi4U.jpg (857x1200, 114K)

Did you even touch Breath of the Wild, or are you a retarded tourist?

I knew from the moment when they killed Ralph that its was going to be a disgusting fanfic, but rape too??? Holy shit!

Attached: ty.jpg (551x397, 40K)

post bara and less twunks

g-ganon

Attached: f169fb06e8b0da6c52d192dad7262749.jpg (700x514, 51K)

god she's so cute

Attached: 40cb40e44013d14ba8a924368d630e2a.png (1240x874, 627K)

>blind Nintendo loyalist who can't accept any criticism
Yep, expected reply.
Go suck Nintendo's dick some more.

Attached: 1523226357189.gif (413x243, 51K)

That was windwaker. He was an anti-hero in the fact he realized how important the things in his life were to him. There isn't even a hate for him among his own people because he has no more people. He's the last of his kinda and only wanted to bring back what he knew. He is only the villain in that game for the fact he was stuck in the past. Something the king of Hyrule ensured you had to move on from as "The right choice."

yaoifags are cringe

Me too

You know what's always narked me about Ganondorf's design is why did they make his skin green? All the fan art of him with a golden tan looks great, with green skin he just looks the obvious bad guy.

Attached: 1552183270504.jpg (600x652, 54K)

>hurr it sucks, that's my opinion
>wtf why do you not accept my opinion as God's given facts?!

People who unironically say "cringe" are as bad as SJWs.

t. yaoifag

Where did I say any of that, you slanderous liar?

>stop liking male characters, you make me so very very angry!
Does it personally, physically, in real life, affect you and your existence? Calm your mantits.

Wouldn't the king of Thieves always be green with envy?

When you were implying your personal opinion = valid criticism, especially when all it was is "LOL wild sucks ocarina great!".

We have seen Phantom Ganon, now we have Zombie Ganon.

yaoi is shit, I'm glad Nintendo has BTFO your shitty Link x Sidon headcanons and other nonsense

Attached: 1559862351431.jpg (737x567, 77K)

>thinking any of this would happen in a zelda game

I am pretty sure most people dont play zelda for the DEEP lore it has aside from Majora and a really loose connection by Link as an afterthought it is all pretty straightforward and basic.

Imagine being too insecure to admit another man is sexy because of fear that people will think you're gay

Imagine being this angry at meaningless things.

The hero was a pigman, that much is clear.

Attached: Boar.png (911x483, 556K)

you really love pushing this cuck shit dont you?

>Nose ring
Is he a fucking cow?

Attached: 8741982749.jpg (446x319, 46K)

Delusion. I can't wait until the game comes out and you all get BTFO just like with BotW.

Huh.
A Redead Ganondorf.

you answered your own question.

Me three, I'm cracking up.

How did Four Sword's Ganondorf work? Otherwise spot-on, since the other three Ganondorfs are the same one man and later Ganons were simply Ganon.

Attached: 4ee370d423c75a8d9882f30ceaa1ef67.jpg (750x1200, 451K)

It does suck though.
Not my fault you can't accept my opinion.

too small, needs to be at least 6ft to grab my attention

I can say you're a pedophile and that it's 100% fact. Provide reasons as to why you hate BOTW so much otherwise all you're doing is begging for attention.

wait why is the king sending his army after the impa on the bottom?

I love the fact that most nintendo games make you play as a manlet and make people like you upset about that.

>why did they make his skin green?
Maybe to show he has magic powers? Like a witch.

Attached: 954c17ee6ec63eb0440c8c7065420f59[1].jpg (653x799, 50K)

Fuggin saved

>Link reincarnates as the next male gerudo
>After countless generations of them being known as the race to have birthed the franchises most recurring evil, they all start off very dismissive and skeptical of link, even deeming him likely to be another blight. Other kingdoms such as Hylia even mobilize forces as a precaution once they catch word of this and distrust you on sight.
>Prove many of them wrong by defeating ganondorf/ganon once more to restore honor to the gerudo

Attached: 1547757525348.jpg (432x432, 29K)

Then the male gerudo looks towards the camera and says

"inshala brother, not all muslims"

*roll credit*

Breakable weapons, exploration rewarded by seemingly endless shrines and korok seeds, and no clear plot.
I just can't get into it.
I want a Zelda like OoT, MM, or WW.
I have no faith in the series after the reveal of BotW2.
It's not even Zelda anymore.
Just another addition to open world trash.

Is the guy in the bird wearing a power armor? why did they draw him like it had a small body?

In some artbook they say once the thread of Ganon was contained, the king became paranoid of the Sheikan technology and anyone that could use it. So he tried to killed them in fear of being overthrown.

Attached: little guy.png (422x362, 374K)

To be fair link in most games has at least 1-4 or so other girls he could court so if Zelda married Ganondorf or someone else hed probably just marry and fuck ruto or malon or ilia or something.

What is this art? Is it official?

>I want the exact same thing for a hundredth time, I hate any form of change or alteration, make me collect three macguffins, the master sword, and several more macguffins then fight ganon at the end, this is is what my childhood was and how all should be forever

No, Ganondorf and Ganon are two forms of Demise's curse of hate, along with Calamity Ganon. You have it backwards; there is no Ganon without Demise.

Ah, I see you like Dragon Quest as well.

The breakable weapons ill give you. That shit is hell early on. It gets better as you go but its no excuse for that shit. The rest however Im fine with.

bottom left land mass looks like a limp horse cock

>does this imply zelda likes to be bread by horse dick?

Attached: 1560368690536.jpg (546x366, 50K)

He might've rejected his fate and attempted to break the cycle by being locked in whatever state he was in underneath Hyrule Castle, before he would have inevitably succumbed to hatred and become the Dark Beast. It might not have worked, and his mind may have been locked away in his rotting body while Demise's hateful energy still poured out as Malice, taking the form of Calamity Ganon.

Someone post the actual Ganondorf mural in BotW2 to prove faggot OP wrong YET AGAIN.

What if Ganondorf and Link reincarnate in one person?
>Legend of Zelda: Aria of Sorrow

You don't get the Master Sword or fight Ganon in MM and that's my favorite Zelda.
That was a branch off of Zelds tradition and I loved it.
This new direction of open world with nothing but shrines and korok seeds is not rewarding or fun.
In MM you would find whole side quests anywhere which could take all 3 days to complete.
Instead you just find another shrine or korok seed in BotW.

just because last thing was stagnating doesn't mean you give into the overworld meme which you know sells copies with little to no effort because gamers eat up the open world meme, why do you act like BOTW has effort put into it?

i just like the art, and some of the pages are fun. gannondorf hitting on zelda while she was disguised as sheikh with tits was fun.

Attached: Zelgan 7.jpg (1280x728, 338K)

stop wanting to fuck ganondorf

Fuck off. He's a great villain, leave him that way.

I'm unironically glad that "rehydrated Ganondorf" is the new art meme cuz whew.

Please let this be a fate thing. He lived his life trying to be good only to find out he's destined to become the devil, and no amount of good deeds will bring him recognition or acceptance from the heavens.

In the end, he flips out and goes full school shooter because that's what fate told him to do.

Having Ganon get raped was fucking retarded and I can't take this series seriously.
>the two leads are raped and fall in love over getting raped
Literally what fucking happens. Since when the fuck are the Gerudos so impoverished they have to live as whores when they've come back from the point of extinction multiple times?

>just because something has grown stale doesn't mean you try something new, nothing new should ever be done because I will hate it for being different, all zelda must be ocarina

So long as yaoi posters and pedophiles continue to shit up every single Zelda thread, instead of keeping it to their gay/shouta Link threads. People will call them out on being the attention whore assholes they are.

Keep it in your own threads and no-one will care. Continue trying to take over every Zelda thread you see, people will call you out. No-one comes into your faggot threads and ruins them, have the same courtesy.

Attached: 1470438242821.png (700x793, 336K)

The real world and all its aspects has no place in vidya.

Needs more nose

Attached: 1560616573572.jpg (1037x1200, 160K)

kill yourself janny wannabe

i want to see zelda getting fucked by a horse

>ITT: People caring way, way too much about Zelda lore, timelines and "canon" bullshit

Nintendo couldn't make it anymore clear they want every Zelda game to largely stand on it's own and the timeline shit is retarded. Arguing about the specifics of Demise, or reincarnation or anything else is stupid. They'll go with whatever they feel like going with for this story, regardless of whether it makes sense or not.

BoTW itself makes zero sense in any of the timelines, so people cobble together the "it's soooooo far in the future that that stuff has all happened!" nonsense. You guys will come up with your stupid explanations regardless of what they do. They have never, and (so far) will never bother trying to make decisions on lore or story off past precedent. The games have never been about that. It's only the autistic workings of a small, and dumb, portion of the fanbase that drives these theories.

Attached: Dab.webm (854x480, 571K)

Don't act like you fags don't keep posting Zelda brap pictures on here all the time. This is what Yea Forums threads are like and if you don't like it you can go back to reddit.

Do you shit yourself in other game threads when people like characters, or is your autism only triggered by Zelda?

Getting hyped for this is just like everyone got worked up for the Female Link they thought they saw in the BoTW trailers. It's pointless speculation that'll almost certainly leave you feeling dissapointed later when it doens't pan out like that. Zelda in the (in game) mural is just as red as Link, it's pretty unlikely they're gonna go this Gerudo route.

Brap posting always has and always will be intentional derailment. Pretending otherwise is dumb and you're dumb for trying.

I'm saying that the reason people react badly to people posting gay/shouta shitposts in Zelda threads, is because faggots post their gay/shouta shitposts in every single Zelda thread. Either attempting to derail any discussion, or just for the sake of shitting up the thread.

If you want people to stop reacting badly to you, stop being so selfish. If you don't mind people reacting badly to you, then keep doing as you are. But no-one's gonna have any sympathy when you get upset that people tell you to fuck off when you try talk about gay-link or some shit.

Attached: 1496186067484.jpg (631x481, 41K)

I don't see how Link could even become Gerudo Link; he and Ganondorf are fundamentally spiritually opposed.

Who's this artist and do they take commissions?

You personally don't like it, which is why you shit yourself in rage and scream that it's any number of things in order to get other people on your side and agree with you.

That's literally what I'm saying in the first post you quoted. Ganon is a form of Demise.

twitter.com/itsfoxbravo/status/1139657231463526400

>not s'avaaq not all voes.
just fuck off.

you guys would shit your pants and scream about SJWs

I didn't think you'd take my brap post literally. I just meant that overall you fags post pictures of Zelda and her massive brapper and no one bats an eye.

No one else seems to have a problem with the Ganondorf posting in a Ganondorf thread besides you.

Ganondorf in Four Swords Adventures was a mistake that shouldn't have happened but Capcom and Nintendo probably didn't care too much about the overall continuity of the series at that point in time. It would have made much more sense if Minish Cap + Four Swords + Four Swords Adventure should have been it's own contained trilogy and it would have made sense for them all to take place before OoT.

A saint and a scholar

>Gerudo Link
Damn, now I want that, and will be inevitably disappointed when it doesn't happen.
Thanks, asshole.

The hero is always a Hylian.

fuck im jealous

This.

sorry gayboi, but being gay isn't normal, despite this sites gay posting

Attached: 1544218206042.jpg (1024x733, 98K)

How come everyone decided that not-mummy Dorf would have nipple rings

Attached: 1559355017449.png (546x424, 192K)

Answer me one question. Do we see other Gerudo in this story or is it one of those shitty stories that either have the Gerudo genocided or just never mentioned

Even as someone who doesn't give that much of a shit about the timeline and doesn't care to debate it, not going full convergence with BotW and going for a Hypercrisis-style story was a huge missed opportunity. What we got instead was pretty boring actually. I wanted MGS2 or NMH1-style fuckery, not what we ended up getting.

they show that his armies have human soldiers and all of the beast races from the games, but no other gerudo so far.

Remember when a ton of people were convinced the old man on the plateau was Ganondorf and he was going to be a bro and help Link out in BOTW? Yeah, I think some people think Zelda is a little deeper than it really is

They're gonna make him explicitly evil, but I would absolutely love a morally gray/tragic backstory for Ganondorf.

It'd be this, but Calamity Ganon.

Attached: 8c5.png (784x638, 433K)

She's alright

Attached: riju.jpg (1200x675, 94K)

> closest we got was kiddie 3d zelda 101 Wind Waker
FUCK

Fucking fan story . Almost had me for a second there

Attached: 1560624151749.jpg (646x485, 39K)

The art for this comic can get really ugly at times.

Attached: Comic.png (727x410, 339K)

Female link would be retarded since its the masculine soul of the hero, it would be like if the goddess Hylia reincarnated as a man, but there are no rules saying that Link cant reincarnate as other races or even species

>muh lore
Shut up, nerd
It would be hot

Attached: linkle.png (525x786, 199K)

Yes and that's all he is; there's nothing else there. There is no Ganon or Ganondorf without Demise, they are differing forms of him.

The only thing better than a hero saving your world from darkness is getting to fuck that hero after.

Attached: Vegeta.jpg (225x350, 40K)

>using a mural from the first BotW as evidence for anything
As cool as it would be, I highly doubt they thought that far ahead. Aonuma has basically admitted that they design gameplay elements first and then just sort of haphazardly slap a story together that works around those elements, which explains why the story in most Zelda games is so mediocre.

Why not just play with Zelda then?! Better than fucking up the lore or worse, having a female with the soul of a man i.e a glorified tranny

Attached: 00aa387461afb5abf9af345468379386.jpg (600x750, 77K)

Nothing is ever stated in any official material that the spirit of the hero has to be male.
>BUT MUH HYLIA LOVES HIM SHE’S NOT A LESBIAN
Hylia is fucking dead, she died whenever SS Zelda did.

Wouldn't that fuck up your lore even worse? She's supposed to be the wisdom, not the courage. Having her be the heroine goes against her part of the triforce.

the gerudo got genocided
i read a little bit because of the shills in this thread

as shitty as the game is it's a nintendo published game on a nintendo console. this isn't the cdi you faggot

Thank you

Not really, Hylia used to fight demise's forces before the original link appeared, and some versions of Zelda fought alongside the hero like TP and WW. But to keep the balance i would prefere if she fought with a bow and arrow or pure magic/magical weapons instead of swords

Attached: e60815e7fd4d7880981fce1b7ef8bad0.jpg (736x663, 76K)

that's a hard pass from me then. Thanks for the warning

The first hero was male and the reincarnation began with him, therefore it is a male so

*male soul

excuse me, but DID YOU JUST ASSUME THEIR FUCKING GENDER?

not gonna happen solely because Link wouldn't be "muh Aryan" and you fags would bitch about erasure or some shit. just look at the Link is left handed spergs.

It's not an assumption it's a fact

>I don't like game therefore not canon

gerudo link and grow up together
ganondorf knowing links fate tries to corupt him
first half of the game you do dungeons where you steal treasures from the other races
then you meet zelda and learn of your fate
from then on you try to defeat ganondorf
final boss will be kino cause ganondorf is a good friend/father figure

Thoughts?

Attached: 1423690868787.png (185x182, 58K)

Damn straight

Attached: Racist and Sexist.gif (245x245, 721K)

Don't forget robot spider ganondorf too

No. I don't remember that at all.

I had enough energy to read it

>Zelda got raped as a child BUT DIDNT get pregnant, chill
>She ADOPTS a girl because she is apparently the reincarnation of Link and calls her Rinku
>Zelda and Ganondorf remember their past incarnations, Rinku isnt allowed to remember for some reason
>Zelda and Ganondorf marry because peace
>Zelda gets GERUDO'd and pregnant
>Agahnim and Vaati are Ganon's minions
>Skull Kid is there too and he is Rinkus best friend
>Zelda threatens to call Link on Ganon's ass if he behaves like a dick again
>Ganondorf doesnt know Rinku is Link

Dropped it because most of the story is literally just Zelda and Ganondorf shouting at eachother

I'm still waiting for my game where link is reincarnated as a Gerudo king.

why does he have red hair and a big nose then

>There will never be a DMC/Bayonetta/MGR tier action game starring Ganondorf

My nigger in suffering.

>mfw Ganondorf will never be playable to do cool wizard shit.

Attached: fuck you.jpg (382x676, 106K)

I'm this close to buying that retarded musou game just to be able to play as Ganondorf

Attached: 1554569097350.png (561x550, 707K)

my goodness, that is literally the most aesthetic zelda related art I have ever seen.

Obviously after the artwork in mm, and feirce deity's design

I didn't know I wanted this.

I also always thought it'd be cool if Shiek or Impa got a Ninja Gaiden-style game.

Attached: thicc daddy.jpg (500x313, 71K)

He's a bull

>zelda suggested the marriage for political reasons, to try and end the constant wars. they both went into it with doubts, but they eventually fall for each other. also, the interactions between rinku and gannondorf are really cute, he's taken a liking to her and started to teach her how to fight. he knows that him just being in the castle puts her in great danger, so he wants to make sure rinku can take care of herself. he just doesn't know that hes currently training the next hero of legend.

Author needs to go back to Gaia

The musou is retarded in the best way.

HIRE THIS MAN

Why is Zelda preggers in the mural?

This is a stupid theory and since it's ganondorf it's false.

It's just headcanon brainlets are tossing around

I think that's just supposed to be a stain.
See Where the piece on ganons side is whole but zeldas side *may* be missing a very tiny piece.
The tapestry is mottled and stained and the "missing" piece just looks like there's a stain there. Also the missing piece isnt consistent from scene to scene (it appears multiple times, the king and impa show it), in some shots it's on zeldas side, on others it's on ganons side, in others it's not there at all.

Shitskin bye. All Europe was and is white.

>italians and spanish
>white

Here’s your (((you)))

>europe
>white
>2019

Attached: 1553385818788.png (700x417, 397K)

wanna know how we always know you shitposters have never played the game? Crap like this.
That is an actual scene from botw. Play the game you shitter.

Attached: 1552424837920.png (800x750, 106K)

Nice selfie

so mad

Attached: Soy latte.webm (640x358, 2.71M)

WHY DO THEY MAKE THAT FACE
WHY DO THEY ALWAYS MAKE THAT FACE

Attached: 1542897575830.gif (500x340, 768K)

Sounds cooler than my idea of link and ganon growing up as friendly knights until ganon realizes hes a reincarnation of evil and has a breakdown

Bros, what the hell are we in for???

Attached: epic.jpg (302x319, 15K)

This here is the endgame, bros.

Attached: 4123e2baa41159f4f4d31276617e5fdd.jpg (700x514, 51K)

I hope they announce the Switch XL soon, I wanna get a Zelda machine in time to enjoy BoTW before the sequel comes out!

Attached: D08ZE-LWoAAfS8R.jpg (1100x1181, 152K)

This is the lowest iq fanfic ever birthed by this fandom. Ganondorf will never be a hero.

I agree with this
for me it was pretty fun on my first playthrough but on my second I realise how fucking tedious and boring doing all the shrines are
It needs traditional zelda dungeons and items with more varied content instead of copy pasted shit used to fill out the world

why do these fucks try and make their faces look as ugly as possible?

Ease up it's not his fault he's black.

Attached: 1548699772518.gif (379x440, 140K)

Yfw Ganon, the first male born and in hundreds of years in an all female society was the one who had to do the hard task and become the bad guy to save everyone

Game is going to blackpill women