Hot take: pokémon at the end of the day is a game series made for children...

Hot take: pokémon at the end of the day is a game series made for children, not adults who feel entitled to a series staying the same for 20 years. it costs $0 to calm down

Attached: file.png (720x590, 101K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BhH_Uq6BtCU/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not really a hot take when it's the popular consensus.

Pokemon is for children and anyone who still plays the games in their 20s is an autist.

>It's for children so it's OK if it's of lower quality
Really tells a lot about what you think of children

Fine by me. BW2 was peak and I'm fine with thinking the series ended on a high note.

>@killswitchkatie

More like @shillswitchkatie

Attached: 1546151448551.png (1280x912, 406K)

I bet $10 this is a tranny

>twitter literal whos
Why can't you people just post your retarded statements without a screencap and we can go off of that, instead of some rando.

Yes, only paedophiles play pokemon to watch childrens.

I'll never understand this "It's for children!" excuse to dumb down a franchise. Pokemon was for children too when I first played it and I got by just fine. If anything I'd think they would be getting more intricate since kids can find information online far easier now than when I was younger.

>twitter screencap

Attached: roll.jpg (1500x5368, 3.95M)

>steals your waifu

You win!
instagram.com/p/BhH_Uq6BtCU/

Attached: B613B194-FBF2-4093-A127-5849E9833610.jpg (1053x1176, 763K)

ere we gooo

rollin'

Alright. See how those sales look when it's out I guess.

rolling for roll

oh you guys are mad about this one, huh
if you think i’m interested in your opinion on this, adult randos who are mad about video games, i certainly am not
i literally make kids' media. this post is not about adults enjoying kids' media, it's about adults being angry that kids' media is not catering directly to them and their needs.

Attached: hoes.jpg (1440x1386, 132K)

Cringe

Attached: .png (2260x3576, 532K)

Another literally who Twitter thread

roolsin

most of the money comes from merch, and the merch is likely mostly bought by adults due to the obscene cost

Go dilate, pencil-neck.

Attached: 1416445215093.png (569x802, 690K)

What is with this surgence of people who do "hot takes" on things they don't know about and haven't experienced?
I don't go around shitting up smashfags who get mad about the roster, I don't even play smash. I don't know what it's about and who's it for.
WHY DO PEOPLE CARE SO MUCH ABOUT SHIT THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT?

@466558319
cringe, yikes, dilate, seeth

dilate trainer

You're deluding yourself. Gen 5 is the start of nu-Pokemon and it's trend of shitty shenanigans. Pokemon ended with Gen 4 and HeartGold/SoulSilver being the finale high note.

>if you think i’m interested in your opinion on this, adult randos who are mad about video games, i certainly am not
yeah, gonna call bullshit on this one. it clearly eats at you, and will continue to. its ok to care about what other people think, its what makes you human.

Hai

Fuck children, they can suck my dick for all i care.

>BW2 was peak
This is true
>the series ended on a high note
This isn't. Your interest in a series ending =/= a series ending. Even ignoring the past week or so, the 3DS generations still happened and was certainly not a high note.

big tiddies

>series that has been running for decades
>fan that literally grew up with it
>DURRR ITS FOR CHILDREn

They fucking do it for star wars. Because yeah, the genocide of 5 planets in the force awakens is for children, or the boring political shit about taxation and trade routes in phantom of the menace is for children

shit ill take any one of them

rollinnnnnn

thanks user

>HGSS
>Lets you rematch every gym leader, they have expanded teams with 6 Pokemon each
>BW2
>Lets you rematch every gym leader from every region, with fully expanded teams
>XY
>LUL
>ORAS
>LUL
>Sun/Moon
>LUL
>US/UM
>LUUUUUUUL