What the fuck went so wrong? They were supposed to be our saviours, bros

What the fuck went so wrong? They were supposed to be our saviours, bros...

Attached: CDP-RED_logo_720x405.png (720x405, 106K)

its kike ridden company now

they fired good guys

Is Yea Forums still crying about the same dickgirl poster that SJWs are crying about? Or did something else happen?

They sold their soul for money. They capitalized on their good reputation to give us a shitty GTA V clone.

t. teenage "communist" who expects game companies to not be profit ridden

>DUMBING DOWN GAMES IS OK IF THEY MAKE MONEY

we still don't know if CP2077 is good or bad

just fucking let it release

I know, right? I was a pirate fag, yet i preordered as it was up on gog. Fuck those assholes for making me do that

THIS
FUCK CDPR AND FUCK WHITEOIDS TRANSPHOBES
DONT BUY THIS ALTRIGHTNAZIPUNK GARBAGE

Attached: 1560169909985.png (593x369, 48K)

I'm going to create a sexy futa character and then fap to scenes of her plowing men's assholes.

Stop shilling for a faceless company. If this was sony doing it, you'd be endlessly tearing them a new one.

so do i buy cyberpunk to stick it to the trannies, or refuse to buy it because trannies are in game?
life is hard

>REEEEEEE FUCK CRUNCH TIME AND ABUSE OF DEEEEEEEVS
>pirate the game or buy it used, so they dont get any money for their hard work, that will teach them
Really activates my almonds

>refuse to buy it because trannies are in game?
its cyberpunk, trannies are literally the norm in this genre

He's not wrong at all though. This shit isn't out and you faggots are in full swing like it's gonna be bad just because. This happens for so many games and a lot of the time it's fucking smoke. When it releases and you have more then just people saying shit than you'll have an answer.

I know enough about the game now to know it's not going to be anything like I hoped. I waited YEARS for this only to find out it's going to be some shitty GTA V clone. They've already stripped out rpg elements. I've seen enough, but you can keep hoping it will be decent. It might be, for you.

Fag

>in city
>has shotting and driving
>"not what I was hoping so bad"

sounds like it's just your opinion and nothing else.

what went wrong now? or are you still bitching about someone allegedly saying trannies are an option at character creation?

Really? Bro have you not played the witcher iii? They have terrible shit in there too, jokes that are racist as fuck especially in universe. It's not a realistic world if you don't have people being pieces of shit.

Attached: iStock_000018466044_Medium-750x739.jpg (750x739, 92K)

Wow, you can make transexual characters in a transhumanistic setting. What a shocker. Let's sob about this for weeks and then still buy it regardless after the dopamine rush from bitching ceases

Attached: 1557949621348.jpg (640x631, 36K)

That would teach them, though. If they resort to poor work ethics and see a decline in sales, they might rethink their decisions.
Your post doesn't make much sense.

I'd suggest being less obsessed about trannies than the trannies themselves.

Have they?

>*Footsteps*
>"OH NO, HE IS COMMING"
>*Footsteps getting closer*
>"MY PAID SHITPOSTBOTS WILL SCARE HIM AWAY WITH SHITTALKING"
>*Shitpostbots launch their insults but CD-PROJECT-RED only start smiling because it doesent work on him*
>"NOOOOOOO I PAID FOR THEM WITH ALL MONEY FROM DUNGEON KEEPER ONLINE AND STARWARS BATTLEFRONT, HIS REPUTATION IS TOO STRONG"
>*Footsteps are getting even closer*
>"HE IS ABOUT TO CLEAVE ME WITH CYBERPUNK!!!! ITS FUCKING OVER, MY MICROTRANSACTIONS, MY DLC, MY SJW PROPAGANDA. HE WILL END THEM ALL!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

Attached: The victory over microtransactions.png (2062x1220, 1.21M)

t. tasteless moron

That's what the person is complaining about, isn't it?

Grand Theft Auto was the single fastest selling entertainment property

its over......((they)) have won

Attached: If only you knew.jpg (1165x947, 241K)

Haven't seen or heard of shit besides retards complaining that there are trannys in the game.

I'm glad you cared enough to respond nonetheless.

the game is a year away. its literally still being made. cant wait for you children to move on to the next meme

They tried to sue everyone who pirated W2

Attached: 1366549019736.jpg (908x820, 213K)

np v/bro. Just wish people would chill a bit more before freaking out but it's the internet. What can you do? If anyone has an article of them doing some bad shit let me know.

There's nothing actually wrong with them at all. None of the shit tedious falseflagging resetera tranny retards are bitching about on here actually matters. My one problem with their latest effort is that the enemies in the game seem somewhat bullet spongy and they don't seem to react to gunshots from pistols and submachine guns, they don't flinch or anything like that from what I saw of that demo a year ago. Other then that? Cyberpunk 2077 looks like it will be fun.

I cared more about that user's faulty logic than CDPR's work ethics, personally.

Oh fuck off already

how much do they pay you to do this

Get fucked retards. The game isn't going to be flawless, but it will be fun and none of your angry ranting will make it not fun.