Literal fuckin psychopath simulator...wonder why it's not popular with Yea Forums

Literal fuckin psychopath simulator...wonder why it's not popular with Yea Forums

Attached: rust.png (2557x650, 102K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-8v_azFR5uk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

15 minute load times
minecraft for zoomers with bad taste

Yea Forums is autistic. not psychopathic
they play shitty single player games because they cant deal with other humans

youtube.com/watch?v=-8v_azFR5uk

It's not on switch

No 360 controller suoport

FUCK GARRY FOR KILLING FACEPUNCH

It was a terrible experience every single time I've tried giving it a chance. Getting sniped by no-lifes with amazing gear while I'll running around with a rock and my dick out. I have it hidden in my library since it took me more than 2 hours to realize I hated it and couldn't refund.

>start on server
>dudes with automatic rifles shoot you as you bang a rock against a tree
>hard to get any fucking traction because these toddlers clearly have some kind of brain defect due
>finally build a base far away from the megaclan
>get what few resources I can that haven't been fucking walled off
>have to go to work
>come back
>all of my shit is gone, I'm dead and my base is destroyed
This is every single rust server I've been on, if you don't clan up, the cucks of the server will blow your base up and steal your shit for a fucking blueprint to some shitty flintlock pistol. I'm not even convinced people have fun playing this game, they just play it for the drip feed of progression

Pretty much , clan or die is what i have seen...or be a youtuber and get free shit from kid fans

Where to clan? Also if i die will i lose all my shit like my auto rifle and gear/base? Thats what i heard

literally me

>where to clan, probably reddit or something, 90 percent of people on rust just kos
>do I lose my shit
You lose everything you're carrying, you keep your base, you can build a bed that will respawn you at base. If you log out even for 5 minutes though you're fucked

You lose what you have on you

you can ask people if you can join or make your own clan , though clans pretty much destroy the point of the game , they get everything almost fast and then just run around killing naked noobs

I don't like playing it because it takes way too much time grinding to get anywhere. That being said I love watching rust channels on YouTube. Good for a laugh. That game is pure unfiltered autism. stimpee's channel is entertaining.

Can confirm

It peaked in their first engine, turned to shit once the community was listened to, like so many other games

Yea Forums is anti-social, not psychopathic. We still have empathy.

This.

>Play on servers where you can't party
>Thoroughly enjoy playing

I know children are still developing their brains, but I didn't realize you people were so retarded.

No you don't, you imagine you do, there's a difference.