So Yea Forums... did you finish Baba is You?

so Yea Forums... did you finish Baba is You?

Attached: 864209_full.png (270x270, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MPBpv3RfUx0
keyofw.com/baba-is-hint/overworld
rule34.paheal.net/post/view/3087136#search=Baba_is_You
hempuli.itch.io/baba-is-you
youtube.com/watch?v=G6oMNKVQ84w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ye.

No, I got filtered because I'm a brainlet.

did you 100% ?

There's like 4 levels I never finished, but I did get the ending on the final final level.

I was in, uh, some kind of meta-meta zone that I forget what it was called. I had about 180 puzzles done. Haven't played in a while, maybe I'll go see if I can make another dent in it.

No. I got tired of spending 30+ minutes on puzzles only to realize the solution was either A) something I'd never think of and/or B) what felt like glitching out the game. For every good puzzle there are 2 or 3 of the kind I just mentioned. Even my gf at the time said the solutions were obnoxious/

Cool idea, shit implementation. Either the dev can't into level design or is an unironic, pretentious, soi guzzling faggot

Pecapecapeca desu ka?

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 21K)

no. i just didn't find the process of figuring out the solution fun

Attached: file.png (682x767, 17K)

Attached: 8.png (529x495, 15K)

It's alright to get filtered, it's not alright to blame the developer for you getting filtered

I haven't played new games since binding of issac afterbirth.
Now I leave them about a year until they go for peanuts. Or free somewhere.

This game for example is a classic humble bundle $4 thing.

yall niggaz need jesus

why do furries do this shit

Currently on Rocky Road and nothing comes to mind, these puzzles are getting harder and harder, I don't think I'm gonna make it. At least I completed all the Solitary Island levels.

I have yet to play it

Attached: baba.png (441x533, 11K)

It's hot

BRAINLET
IS
YOU (ME)

stuck like 100 in, havent played for weeks

>game about creating/breaking the rules is a mechanic
>game decides to really run away with that theme
Did you ever get to depths or meta? It’s basically the point of the game. It’s just wrapped in a cutesy puzzle game aesthetic

Attached: render.gif (432x336, 83K)

You and your gf(male) are retarded, not because you're shit at a notably difficult puzzle game that requires some serious out of the box thinking, but because you faggots can't handle that you're not good enough and blame the game

What retard made this a transparent background?

Fucking damnit.

Why does he have breasts?

I got bored and haven't touched it since. A lot of the puzzles just ended up being trial and error until you find the right combination of words and end up discovering a new mechanic.

Faggot is you

>he

Baba is boy. Baby is NOT tranny.

Should've swapped Baba and Keke but it's neat otherwise.

I got fed up when I started looking up the answers and they were expecting you to use really obscure mechanics. I feel more like I'm bug testing than solving puzzles.

youtu.be/MPBpv3RfUx0
I recommend this video to my fellow baba is you loving weaboos, it's extremely cute and funny
Watching a person who does not understand a single word of English play the game is pretty good desu

You know that females exist too right?

>I-I swear I never used hints at all. Never!

We got 8-10 hours into the game. Haven't touched it since may and probs won't until I get a new gf or a friend and I are bored out of our minds

t. tranny

No i'm too stupid for it

t. tranny-lover

No, I only play it while traveling.
Great for 4h flights. Not so great to realize you didn't solve anything.

What kind of moron would use hints in a game that's purely about the puzzles? You're basically robbing yourself of the only content the game has to offer.

>Is [Sad] an actual in-game keyword, or is is just a custom word for this image?

my goodness you're still shilling this half-arsed human resource machine knock off

Are there any guides that have small hints, not full solutions?

i never used hints and got through it all, probably my goty

solutions being weird obtuse bullshit is the whole fucking point, you're not meant to look at a puzzle and solve it instantly because you are not as smart as you think you are, you're supposed to experiment and try weird shit, this is why the game gives you an undo button, so you can feel your way around and see what different interactions and things do

the game's made to make you feel retarded, you just can't deal with being told you aren't as smart as you think you are, either that or you have no patience

Looks way closer to a Zachtronics type game than this sokoban/rules-destroying mashup. But thanks, shitposter, that looks like a game I'd be interested in.

Attached: Boy, Baba Is Glad Ice Has Him And Not Ice Has You And Baba And Him Is Sherrif And Ice Has You And Ba (1200x668, 86K)

Is a real shame people like you get to vote and it counts just as much as mine

lol no I'm literally retarded

go play sudoky with a knife and your belly then, you meme-loving fuck

ye, this guy did that

keyofw.com/baba-is-hint/overworld

Is baba a sheep, a rabbit or a goat?

thanks for making me look less retarded in comparison i guess

BaBa
Is
Game

ITS A TINY , FLUFFY, CUTE, SOFT BUNNY

Baba is You

It's a cat if you look at the ending image.

We just don't know

whatever it is - you'll still end up with an animal

Attached: baba.jpg (367x1046, 50K)

BABA IS BABA
IS
CUTE

It feels like an old Newgrounds or Addicting Games puzzle game like The Impossible Quiz or Karoshi: Suicide Salaryman where the solution isn't apparent but has no idea in terms of how to explain it's own mechanics. In any other puzzle game if I have to look up a solution I feel like an utter brainlet. This game had me knife handing the screen wondering how in the fuck I was supposed to know that or where at any point in the game this was remotely conveyed. Perhaps patience does a thing to do with it as I am int he same boat as to where I don't wanna waste my time playing a game that can't even implement it's own feature properly. FFS the fact that the dev is CONSTANTLY patching shit proves my point.

legendary filename

The constant patching is them fixing puzzles that could be solved the unintended way. If other people are going above and beyond when playing that he has to patch it, what’s it say about your brainlet state?

source me

Baba is ewe

im stuck in the 3rd layer of inception

Attached: 1515536462311.jpg (291x290, 66K)

I downloaded it a while ago and haven't got round to it yet. Might start playing in a few days. Looking forward to it. I'm smart and good at outside-the-box puzzles, but I expect to get stumped quite often. Knowing me I'll suddenly think of the solution while I'm about to fall asleep in bed.

rule34.paheal.net/post/view/3087136#search=Baba_is_You

I don't think it is what you think it is

I can make this work, thanks anyway

It is what I expected it to be

I clocked out at like ~130 levels done and I can't see how to progress in the meta level. I've played a shitton of puzzle games throughout my whole life, but baba is the first game that I haven't finished and it makes me feel really dumb.

i got filtered, too retarded

Attached: the three white boys of comfy threads and silence meet up.png (370x183, 6K)

That was nice, thanks user.

>citing a woman for their opinions
lmao

Should've been Anni lying down and Keke at the reception, otherwise beautiful.

Attached: a black guy.png (750x750, 338K)

I did that back in late April.
Did it change much since then?

That feel when you get to level 08 on the world map and LEVEL IS BABA

Attached: blobdance.gif (128x128, 54K)

>le 3 indie masterpieces with chibi white MC

who is gonna be the fourth

I think I see the problem. You expect the game to explicitly spell out for you how everything works, when it is intentionally designed to require you to figure it out yourself (and gives you the tools to do so).

It "explains" its mechanics fine, by giving you puzzles where your goal is to learn them. Entire puzzles are dedicated to learning just one new interaction, and the game builds on those interactions as you get further and further. It also makes sure you have plenty of puzzles to try at any given moment so you never feel like you're getting stonewalled by one. I think you're right that you don't have the patience for it.

I'm at the end of the game, so I can finish whenever I want. I'm just waiting for that sweet, sweet level editor.

Attached: struggle.gif (474x366, 2.9M)

Baba is Lewd.

Attached: 1552688949694.jpg (400x400, 13K)

>is them fixing puzzles that could be solved the unintended way
And that's my point and why it's retarded
>Let's have a game about breaking the rules to solve our poorly explained puzzles
>Not that way
>Or that way
>Or that 1
>No, specifically this 1, specific solution that we won't explain how it works
And IDK if I solved some the way the dev intended or not.

There already is a fourth
It's Fez

added oreo to your pic

Attached: 1560619434252.png (510x183, 8K)

I hate how much I enjoy this.
Fuck, I don't want to become another V-tuber watching faglord.

All three

Attached: 1559443651976.png (1200x1719, 222K)

I refunded it because it was too hard :)

Delete this

Attached: 1550017759932.png (303x305, 101K)

Attached: 1560620208925.png (303x305, 98K)

WHAT I'M ASKING IS
WHERES THE CAVE MAN?

Caveman is Empty

>blaming the dev because you're too stupid to figure it out

>B) what felt like glitching out the game.
That's most of the appeal of the game, fugging with the rules.

who is 2 and 4? 1 is hollow knight i assume?

Man I'm stuck halfway through the water levels. I didn't expect this game to make such a fool of me, but I don't want to look up a guide

good job user

Women can have opinions. They don't by default but they have the drivers for it; you just need to go into device settings, activate their "critical thinking" device and disable their "muh holes" device.
Note: It has to be the one specifically called "muh holes", not anything with "Hole" in the name. Disabling those might cause suffocation or septic shock.

2 is slugcat, 4 is ori

added another one

Attached: indie protagonists.png (620x183, 7K)

2 is slugcat from rain world, which is a highly awesome "sandbox" survival game.

idk who the other nigger is

Honestly I wish the solutions were MORE about glitching out the game. They feel very scripted and turning everything on its head usually just results in locking you out of winning

I completely and utterly disagree with this post and you might be really dumb
The beauty of every puzzle is that the solutions did were all intuitive and made perfect sense within the logic of the game, so that you would smack yourself on the head and think of COURSE!
If the only thing you thought was "well how was I supposed to know that" then you are probably dumb

Who is the middle one?

pls add shovel knight

Why don't YOU have breasts?
Tits are amazing.

I'm stuck at Queue in ABC and have no idea how on earth I can get to the last level in ???

are you not getting the fucking gist of the picture ??? are you ffucking retarded????

Attached: 1553371478625.jpg (720x706, 161K)

>This game had me knife handing the screen wondering how in the fuck I was supposed to know that or where at any point in the game this was remotely conveyed.
It isn't. You discover through experimentation. Discovering the game's rules is part of the game.
Your reaction to seeing a new keyword (e.g. "Text" or "Empty") should be "Aw heck yeah, I wonder what this does" rather than "WOW THE GAME DOESN'T TELL ME WHAT THIS DOES".

Disappointed the ending isn’t
ba ba
ba is ba

you is you

add the minit protag

Attached: H2x1_NSwitchDS_Minit_image1600w[1].jpg (1600x800, 120K)

>and have no idea how on earth I can get to the last level in ???

ROCK IS CLIFF
WATER IS HARBOUR
CURSOR IS MOVE
LEVEL IS BABA

>no idea how on earth I can get to the last level in ???
This is the one you turn into a baba.
I think it's the only one where "Level is" is accessible to be fucked with, but I'm not sure about that.

Attached: questionmark 7 turn the corner.png (870x519, 20K)

my reactions started to form this incredible mix of excitement and unexplainable, primal fear

>empty
>oh my
>level
>oh shi-
>cursor
>i know what's coming and i'm not in the least bit prepared

>you is you

Attached: .png (480x360, 233K)

i really want to finish this game but i am too goddamn dumb to do it. havent even 100% the first map and cant get past the first meta map
the game makes you feel like a genius at some points and then a total moron the next

i love it

Attached: 1558758094159.jpg (516x433, 70K)

I don't think you understand.

As for Queue in ABC, I've seen multiple ways to solve it.
You've probably figured out that you need to use the PUSH on both Baba and Keke at the same time.
The teleporting ice isn't a red herring. The float isn't a red herring either.
Spoonfeed below
You can use one piece of floating ice and one grounded ice to teleport pieces of text on top of each-other

Attached: ABC 4 queue.png (870x519, 16K)

>see the word “word”
>what does that do?
>”baba is word”
>accidentally walk by “is defeat”
One of the fastest ways I’ve ever been explained a mechanic

Attached: F74C9EB0-78D4-4216-8627-341FD707669E.gif (332x250, 3.67M)

I understood early on the game was going to take any new mechanic from 0 to 100 as fast as possible. So every new word that was introduced made me dread knowing that they would expect me to take it to its max potential. This game is such a 10/10 for me though. I feel like I have never been challenged this way before

The game's pretty good at teaching you those mechanics.

Wait.
This "And" in ???. This wasn't here before.

Attached: theres a new and here.png (870x519, 27K)

Be honest, how many of you beat it without a guide?

I have done 100 levels so far. Stuck with the rest and haven't played in weeks. Played Outer Wilds instead and now I don't know what to play other than Minecraft survival with a buddy

Yes, too lazy to come back and do new added levels.

Attached: 20190408164219_1.jpg (1920x1080, 297K)

You played Shenzhen IO or Spacechem?
Zachary Barth is a surprisingly good puzzlemaker.

Tiny Isle walled me.
Depths-3 Crushers walled me too.
I also did some really fuckin jank solutions that were later patched. The non-jank version of the map where a skull swaps you into a wall (I think in late forest? not sure) walled me for a bit.

try water is sink and level

I acidentally uninstalled it, but I managed to beat all of the extra stages in the first 3 worlds. Does the game get significantly harder than that or would I just waste my time to keep playing?

Done, the Rock and Water can both be transformed into levels. They have pink outlines.
I can't seem to find a way to make something both PUSH and SINK at the same time though, which is a shame.

I finished the main story (including the meta shit) but I still have tons of maps unfinished.

>Does the game get significantly harder than that
Well it depends.
By first three worlds, do you mean Lake, Island and Temple?
Or do you mean Overworld 1, Overworld 2 and Overworld 3?

Lake, Island, Temple. My favorite two levels were those underwater levels that were basically the same, with just one or two enemies moved to completely change the solution.

You are merely in the first 20% of the game.
Reinstall.

>Yea Forums sucking a game off this hard
Let's be real, none of you fedora tipping, 2smart4u faggots would be giving this game any praise if it was remotely popular. You like it because it's a niche game that makes you feel smart for spending hours on overly tedious puzzles.

Walled on Prison, eh.
Don't worry, it happens

Hey cool, heavy cloud has changed somewhat.

Attached: space e2 heavy cloud.png (870x519, 16K)

fuck prison. that was actual bullshit

Baba is pretty popular. It's not like La Mulana that takes delight in repelling as many casuals as physically possible within the first 5 minutes.

I AM SO LONELY AND HORNY

Attached: Ryan Gosling goddammit.gif (404x347, 3.92M)

Shoo.

Attached: pepper spray.png (329x348, 6K)

Who are you quoting/What are you implying?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!

Attached: angry apu.jpg (750x546, 32K)

No
I can never find it in me to finish puzzle games, regardless of how much I enjoy them.

>tfw you beat it without looking it up
That was one moment of ecstasy that I'll never forget.

Is this any good?

I was gifted it.

Attached: header.jpg (460x215, 23K)

Did vrel kill himself yet? I hope he did.

A sheep, i think. his name is baa-baa after all.

BABA is EWE

Attached: 1557736074664.gif (450x350, 23K)

And?

Never figured out the rules. Sometims words can start a sentence and sometimes not. Sometimes strings and crossovers work and sometimes they don't.

And
Defeat

words without backgrounds start sentences and with with backgrounds end them, and sentences are read left to right or top to bottom. it's really not that complected.

baba
is
buy

baba is pirate

?

The words "Is", "On", "And" and "Make" don't start sentences.
I think those are called prepositions? Not sure.
It took me a while to realise Make goes in the middle of a sentence and I got frustrated a bit.

You
Get
Alpha

hempuli.itch.io/baba-is-you

You
Try
Alpha

Enjoying
You
On
Alpha
Buy
Baba

Not
Enjoying
You
On
Alpha
Pirate
Baba

did anyone get past the second area WITHOUT using guides?

That isn't true

Yes, people have beaten both Island and ??? guideless.

Yea Forums
is
shit is you

didnt even play it haha

Colored words without backgrounds are subjects, i.e. tiles/objects on the screen like Baba, flags, walls, etc.
Colored words with backgrounds are modifiers, like "YOU" (something is controllable) or "PUSH" (something is pushable).
White words without backgrounds connect subjects and modifiers in various ways.

i didn't got the achievement for beating everything in meta (i think it was meta, i got "B A B A", "Baba is Baba", "Not Baba" and "The End")

There's also the red NOT word which negates the subsequent subject or modifier.

In addition, sentences must always start with a subject or NOT followed by a subject, and they will always end with a subject or a modifier.

baba is you
you is weird white animal

Meta has a bunch of hidden levels. Did you go to the flower that's colored slightly differently?

>notably difficult
What? I thought the game was really easy. Are people really this fucking stupid nowadays?

yes

Ori don't belong here.

I am confused
Am I Baba?
Am I You?
Am I Me?
What am I?

youtube.com/watch?v=G6oMNKVQ84w

Attached: D413ed5UIAAi37j.jpg (804x560, 42K)

The logic is only one step.
There's also understanding what you need to do, what you can do, what you can't do, and what you don't need to do. Then checking your assumptions to make sure you haven't gotten any of those wrong.
After that, the next step is understanding how all the different bits of what you can do, come together to accomplish what you need to do.
A programmer's job is mostly understanding how different pieces fit together so you'd be decent at that last part.
The middle part, of checking what's possible and not, is where most of the difficulty in Baba is You lies. That's the part that makes people feel like total retards after they spent 20 minutes with an assumption that isn't true and then completely failed to mash square pegs through round holes.

I've been stuck on Floatiest Platforms for 3 months. I don't skip/come back to levels and I won't look up guides or hints.

This is where my journey ends, bros.

Attached: 1536983240224.jpg (603x684, 64K)

Odd. Well, there's a flag that's a level, added recently. Did you turn flags into levels?

[You] means an object responds to pressing the arrow keys by moving in that direction (if it isn't stopped)
Baba is a cute sheep
Me is a purple bob.

The answer to the question of "what am I?" is that you are a fleshbag operating those arrow keys.

>tfw brainlet and can't finish the finale

name a more powerful vidya character

Attached: BABA is GROWNING STRONGER.png (873x602, 11K)

he can't die

Attached: yeah_ok_but_why.png (620x1024, 14K)

Baba Is Fucking Dead

Attached: 1555092577492.png (1100x628, 47K)

Here are the levels I've done in Meta, and I have the petals so the game thinks I've beaten it.
The cursor you have at the start is not a playable level, in case you were willing to version-hop to get enough jank to make it so. Making CURSOR IS LEVEL just turns it into a blank box.
The things squared in light green are levels.
The things in dark green are different areas with levels in them.

Attached: meta levels.png (870x519, 31K)

I loved the game in the beginning, is cool to discover new mechanics, but then the game starts to became to fucking hard and loses it's fun, i got stuck here.

Attached: Captura de Tela (4).png (1920x1080, 29K)

>There's also understanding what you need to do, what you can do, what you can't do, and what you don't need to do
So... Logic?

You think that's the hard part?
Hehe
Hahahaha
DOHOHOHOHOHOHO

Attached: le spinnyface.gif (255x255, 546K)

think again fucko

Attached: baba has baba.png (102x81, 1K)

This is wonderful.

Cog sci major here.
You seem to hate what's called "insight solutions", aka Aha-Erlebnis, or epiphanies. This leads me to conclude that you're retarded, but that's okay, some games aren't for everyone.

Fine.

Attached: 1555084018698.png (600x857, 234K)

Yo, you understand how people think about things, right?
Can you tell me why some people will spend 10x the effort getting salty about needing to learn something (e.g. their DPS rotations or positioning) than it'd take to just learn the thing?

Took me a while to actually remember the solution to this one. The 3 skulls are pretty misleading.

Also, at what age do humans typically develop an intuitive understanding of cause and effect? As in, if there's a boulder at the top of a cliff, at what age do people tend to realise that being at the bottom of the cliff is a bad idea even if the boulder is staying still for now?

It's to stop you from using the 3 pieces of text you have available to make shunting train and push "Flag is win" into position

>It's to stop you from using the 3 pieces of text you have available to make shunting train and push "Flag is win" into position
I know that, but at the same time that makes it seem like the solution is to push the 3 pieces of text AND the cog through them.

People will try that and then realise that they can't get the cog past the river. It's clever.

>It's to stop you from using the 3 pieces of text you have available to make shunting train and push "Flag is win" into position

>I know that, but at the same time that makes it seem like the solution is to push the 3 pieces of text AND the cog through them.

Thats what i've tried to do for one hour. Then i gave up.

Sink the left-most skull.

You have to overlay the babas. that’s the only hint you’ll get from me

This is baby shit compared to what they’ll make you do eventually

Oh, it's the level that teaches you that if you enjoy your company then you'll never be lonely?
That's a good life lesson right there.

When out of nowhere it's Crushers!

Attached: depths 3 crushers.png (870x519, 16K)

Jesus fucking christ, i would NEVER think about doing this, this game is too fucking hard for me.

But now my life is ruined because i was able to go trough all the other levels without any help, there is a stain on my save file now.

Attached: o0516029114274339510.jpg (516x291, 16K)

This one's easy. You just need to push the IS up into the skull and then walk to the flag.

well aren't u a right lil cheeky 1 aren't u u lil shit

Good thing a gave up then, 1 hour per level is not really fun.

But now that i think bout it , the guy that made the game is a genius, imagine how much time it takes to come up with these crazy ideas.

>literally the solution
>a hint
>not even spoilered
fuck you

You're at the club and this guy walks up to you and slaps your Keke's ass.
What do you do?

Attached: 1555244200968.png (986x539, 817K)

I really hate off-model fan-art
You're no longer drawing the character, just some woman shaped thing that pleases your dick. It's insulting that you'd still name it as if it was still the original character. "LOL us gamers are so quirky we can fap to ANYTHING haha!" ...except all your fapping to is the same human woman shape just coloured differently and with a different head each time.

Kill Keke and follow the stud home instead.

Attached: 1556364782719.jpg (442x146, 13K)

normally I would agree, but this is clearly a transformation fetish where the fact that it's off model is important to the art itself

but this implies the only way something can be "thicc" or "hot" is if it suddenly becomes that typical trash overdone meme porn body type

Why do you hate what people get off to? Why do you think about it at all? There's no wrong way to get a boner. It would make sense to complain if the artist was claiming to be faithful to the character's original design, and they claimed to have taken no artistic liberties, but they're aware of what they've done.

I actually made notes of the shenanigans achievable with shift
It’s like when they were designing this game and testing shit, they saw a janky interaction and said, “I can work with this”

because instead of sticking to what gives them a boner, they infiltrate every single piece of media and mutate it into something that gives them a boner, because everything must cater to them, and everyone must give them attention as if they deserve praise for what they've done

well isn't that what thicc means? if it doesn't look human at all it would probably just look fat and not thicc
People can fap to whatever they want but when the character is off model it's not really the same as that character. It's like saying that body type and shape aren't actually important to the character, just their face and clothes.

Turning janky mechanics into their own map is a time-honored tradition.
When your game is made entirely around the premise of messing with the game mechanics, there's bound to be some jank.
Coronation, anyone?

Attached: gigablock.jpg (1920x1080, 339K)

Makes sense. Like those faggots who insist on making everything futanari. Though my complaint is less that they have their fetish, and more that they are deeply in denial about how futanari is much closer to transgender than it is to girl (female).

Penis and balls futa or penis and vagina futa? This is important.

>People can fap to whatever they want but when the character is off model it's not really the same as that character.
I understand what you're getting at. People are more attracted to an idea in their heads and an ideal version of a character, than to the actual character, and it's dishonest.
Still, it's inevitable. Look at the way Pixiv has developed an attraction to a character with only 3 different sprites (and low res sprites at that), and you'll see that going off model is a force that cannot be stopped.

Attached: spr_chara.png (608x928, 14K)

God I hate this indietrash

Penis and no other crotch organs. The penis is the important part of the fetish. Despite this, people do all sorts of mental gymnastics about how it's not actually the same thing as another entity that looks female but has a penis.

I 99%ed it and gave up on the last few meta puzzles. Really neat game but the experience left kind of a sour taste in my mouth. Too many brick wall moments compared to something like a Zachtronics game.

no. it's GOTY anyway though. i realized pretty early on that it was going to get too hard for my smallbrain to finish, so i quit before it got to that point so i wouldn't have to admit that i got stuck. i beat every level that i played, and quit while i was ahead.

>as another entity that looks female but has a penis
>looks female
Good one

Attached: 1520273719100.jpg (200x200, 13K)

Trial-and-error until you get to the one intended solution? Sounds gay when it comes to abstract puzzles with interactivity.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Ugly houses are still houses. Ugly paintings are still paintings.

It's only that way until you reach Volcano, and even as early as Forest of Fall you'll be getting #rekt if you try to bruteforce it.

Sure, but if you're gonna call someone a faggot for preferring to buy a house that isn't ugly then you're the bigger faggot in room.

you're never gonna find a job with that major

Can you explain this more? I'm intrigued.

>Living in a house
>Deliberately putting your penis (and your enitre body) into something prepared for you by another man
Gay af