Dude, I'm gonna abandon my bright future, career and job to become a bartender because my ex gf

Dude, I'm gonna abandon my bright future, career and job to become a bartender because my ex gf

Attached: 12.jpg (1024x1582, 407K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SIKiEhP0Zrs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You can take a year or two off of whatever you were doing to Persue something else for a change.

I'm going to marry Jill!

Attached: 4077f747dd64c077a2dbafd144723fa9.jpg (1030x1624, 182K)

Guess that Girls' Frontline collaboration is paying dividends.

Attached: 1468240051546.jpg (800x728, 209K)

man I wonder if the game maker actually managed to escape Venezuela or has the gov chained him up in a basement somewhere to make more money

I'm gonna make her quit smoking and let her take out the excess stress by stepping on me with her socked feet!!!!!

God this game is terrible, it doesn't stop explaining itself and reminiscing things we don't care about

i knew a guy who did exactly that, went went from bank manager to bartender

he seems happier

GFL Jill is cute

Attached: __jill_stingray_girls_frontline_and_etc_drawn_by_xiao_chichi__89d96719a5bbca4cd30d2ffcd311d395.jpg (1200x1500, 1.82M)

It's not coming out in the west until august.
Also, Jill is regarded as being VERY fucking OP and one of the best handgun units in the game EVER from a casual standpoint and a "meta" standpoint. So there's that.

Attached: 1560096585606.jpg (847x1200, 148K)

>Built up savings in shitty high-stress job
>Can relax at his new brainlet job because he has financial security

>low class in a dystopian world
>bright future
pick one and only one

Dana's artwork is kind of fucked, though. Pity, the actual Red Comet costume and pose is fantastic.

I hate living in Venezuela, i hope he escaped

Attached: 1535128522570.gif (492x283, 2.58M)

>Shitposting on Yea Forums instead of fighting for your country

This is why your country is a shithole. Even the argies are better off.

Yeah dude just let me go by myself and get fucking killed. I only go out when there is a protest set up by the opposing party

Attached: 1530626799821.jpg (945x945, 180K)

This game fucking blows BUT jil is very cute

I want to tickle her exposed waist!

>Jill is regarded as being VERY fucking OP and one of the best handgun units in the game EVER
Are her skill/tiles up already? I haven't been following it closely outside of the artwork

SHAKE SHAKE SHAKE

Attached: mix.gif (340x340, 462K)

Good luck, user. I hope shit calms down and some progress gets made soon. I know what it's like to be in a country that's going to hell, it's soul-draining. Hang in there, bro.

Attached: 1484372761788.webm (640x360, 1.15M)

what a whore

She's like Contender but even more busted as a pure buffer, with an equipment mixing mechanic that changes the buff of her skill

Copypasted:
*** Jill Stingray's skill explanation

- After 3 seconds of casting time she will serve a drink.

- Jill receives +1% cooldown reduction (CDR) per 1 default unbonused firepower, up to max 30% CDR. Does not affect initial cooldown.

- Below are cocktail recipes from various equipped items in her equipment slot.

- Index:
A = Adelhyde
B = Bronson extract
D = Powdered Delta
P = Flanergide (unknown why it's called P instead of F, need to check with CN translations)
K = Karmotrine

- BPK = Big Beer: (to SG) Armor 20%, FP 30%, ACC 30%, duration 8s
- AAD = Brandtini: (to MG) FP 25%, ACC 25%, duration 8s
- ABK = Piano Woman: (to forward column dolls) EVA 60% (all others) FP 20%, duration 8s
- AAK = Moonblast: (all) RoF 22%, duration 8s
- BDP = Bleeding Jane: (to AR, RF) Critical hit chance 25%, any crit over 100% bestows equal crit damage increase, duration 8s
- KKK = Fringe Weaver: (all) FP 35%, duration 5s. After 5s they're now drunk and receives FP and ACC 15% penalty, duration 3s.
- No match, normie drink = Sugar Rush: (all) FP 18%, duration 8s

- Valhalla characters have special preferred drinks and will receive additional bonuses when Jill serves it on the field.
welcome to cocktail simulator
Also, her tiles cover the entire square assuming she's in the center.

Holy shit she's like a K5 but even better, thanks for the info

youtube.com/watch?v=SIKiEhP0Zrs

Attached: shake shake shake.gif (167x158, 1.07M)

Is being a bartender a good job? Would a Yea Forums sperg like me be able to handle it?

Whatever happens in the game if you get Jill drunk? Dammit I can't find any videos of them on youtube getting drunk (I bought the game but too lazy to try it out)

So they didn't giver her a voice?

It's a highly social job that requires people skills. Good luck.

once she builds up a good client base she can perform favors for extra

one of them is abroad
the other 3 devs are still there but they say they are ok

This, among other things.

Attached: jill laughs at your dick.png (1920x1080, 58K)

does something happen if she doesnt get drunk?

>It's a highly social job
So that's a no on the Yea Forums sperg part

Attached: 1394610071251.jpg (786x772, 180K)

No.

Attached: not that kind of bar.jpg (1280x720, 186K)

It's fairly straight forward and requires a lot of situational awareness and memorization.

>Would a Yea Forums sperg like me be able to handle it?

Depends on if you have enough charm to roll with your awkwardness; it's less about being a charismatic chad and moreso able to pretend to maintain a conversation, and being likeable. If you can, it's really easy money even in slower places.

I doubt they could get Maaya Sakamoto for her, or Sawashiro for Dana, or Aoi Yuki for Dorothy.
And why even bother at that point?

They escaped, I think. At least their twitter is always showing stuff from Japan: colaborations with pubs, comiket stuff, etc

I've worked at a wine store for 2 and a half years now. I'm pretty awkward but the customers seem to like me. I even get some wanting to talk about their troubles to me for some reason and I sometimes chat back but sometimes I'm not in a talking mood either. I figured bartending might not be too far off from what I'm already doing and I'd be making more money than just being a register bitch like right now.

Retard

That's the smart man's choice for a slightly bearable life in a shitty world. I hope to be able to do the same.

It's fairly similar in that regard if people are already that friendly with you.

Just be prepared for some drunken elderly woman talking to you about how her husband passed about last week and she ended up in the hospital for some reason and had no one to rely on and is now bawling at your bar and you lack the emotional capacity to consul her in any way but you still have to pretend you do.

What's the edge Jill has over Python?

too early

No.

I really want to see how the other clients get drunk. Got any good stuff to mention when Dorothy, Alma, etc get drunk?

How about when Alma and Jill switch, and you get Jill drunk then?

The 4 million people that were supposed to fight for Venezuela already fled. There's no point in it anymore

they can leave but they family still there

One of Dorothy's drunken bits is the infamous Megasanta gangbang. I don't have it, but the webm is floating around somewhere.
I can't remember what Jill and Alma say when drunk, I'm not even sure you can actually get Jill drunk when playing as Alma. I fairly distinctly remember trying with padding out the drinks to 20 with karmotrine and it wasn't enough. I don't think she has enough drinks during that period, but I may be wrong.

What happened to Venezuela happened to us Filipinos in the 80s. Shit took decades to recover from.
Good luck, Venezuela user, you're gonna need it.

Hypothetically would it be possibly to get dorothy to settle down? Or does she not really feel love?

She has a cool personality. It's a shame shes a whore

Attached: Dorothy_Haze.png (205x170, 8K)

>they
dont start with this shit

She's a machine.

I used "they" because I thought more than 1 people made the game. I always thought it was made by two or three people

rent free user, learn to read

By the original game's standards? She's fucking complicated, but it's probably not impossible.
And of course in gfl she swears to only be with you when you oath her, but that's par for the course.

I love Stella

Attached: 1559087716957.jpg (1808x1588, 231K)

She's better as a whore though.

People do irrational things for others sometimes, user. Sorry you don't understand that.

Attached: D83RHwsUYAA7hPp.png (800x1200, 1.43M)

She doesn't like getting attached.

Attached: D8eItV9WsAMzRB4.png large.png (728x680, 105K)

>t. Incel

I know, the game is pretty shit and Jill is a retard, but the things I would do to Jill are both wholesome and disgusting.

My sister made me leave my gf for her, if she stops loving me I'll kill myself

She can't pair bond.

Bullshit.

This girl reminds me of Jill for some reason

Attached: combing___twin_tail_day_by_maysakaali_d92y1wj-pre.jpg (544x1469, 89K)

That's my fetish.

Attached: 1461691854975.jpg (2091x1067, 878K)

HNNNNNNNNNG

The boy's a bitch. Unless the sister is ugly, I mean.

Attached: 1558761992247.jpg (500x453, 30K)

What is she looks so beat up?

You could say that about any vidya waifu.