Final Fantasy XIV

Who else besides me thinks the gunsaw is cool?

Attached: 1560608223548.jpg (518x626, 115K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CxHSSRjFH14
coaltergeist.github.io/rotation-tool/
youtube.com/watch?v=rkuAkhc3IXU
twitter.com/kzxcellent/status/1139918359296905216?s=21
youtu.be/GlOBnVv6byI?t=300
twitch.tv/videos/439072441?t=01h09m43s
youtube.com/watch?v=4tyuIh12_HU
acparadise.com/acp/display.php?a=51894
youtube.com/watch?v=gmffV4oKZu4
acparadise.com/display.php?c=88275
acparadise.com/acp/display.php?c=88275
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

is that Akuma?

I call it Gunbaker because we're dealing with copious amounts of junk food eating fat asses

Looks gay

epic

We did everything right, everything that was asked of us, and still─still it came to this!

Attached: fried chocobo.jpg (1920x1200, 702K)

I hope we get better looking dungeon sets than the one they showed us

gay tranny shit
back to /vg/ with you

youtu.be/CxHSSRjFH14

Will we finally be free of that jewess Rowena and her extortionists on the first?

>they follow you and set up shop in Crystarium

Rowenna doesn't wear pants.

Anewor's House of Modesty

Please tell me thats a dungeon gear instead of tomestone because it looks like ass

They showed off these sets as examples of what adventurers/survivors of The First might wear

WE FALL UNTO THE END

If caravan dude from the beginning of ARR has a twin brother on the First you can bet your ass that Rowena does too

What are some lesser known NPCs that you really like?
>no matter how hard the game pushes it, Zenos will never be my best frenemy like my boy Wide Gulley

Attached: wide_gulley_3.jpg (250x250, 24K)

The rude pirate girls in Limsa

That Armorer that is completely, 100% correct but the game insists on treating like he's wrong
>if you're terrible at armorsmithing despite repeated instruction and chances, you should be ousted so you can find something you are good at
I thought the questline was about to do a heel turn when they had me make a bunch of orders for the worthless armorsmiths who very nearly ruined the guild's good name, but apparently the obvious irony was lost on the designers.

We are here because we hate the trannies and avatarfags on /vg/

what does zodiark and hydaleyn being primals even matter or make a difference. I don't see why its supposed to be a big reveal

Hey has anyone seen this shit? Someone made a rotation simulator for Gunbreaker: coaltergeist.github.io/rotation-tool/

Attached: jLydG30.png (602x563, 474K)

>all gear is mechanically identical stat tokens either way

Who fucking cares

At least it's not Lyse again.

Attached: nc.jpg (1296x729, 564K)

It's trash, especially considering we don't know the final potencies or CDs.

yeah he posted it here a day or two ago. But u obviously got it from leddit, faggot. ]Still a cool app tho[/spoiler

>BUT I WANT THE ILLUSION OF CHOICE
If you hate it then don't play retard.

What the fuck have you done? Potencies/cds can always be updated

I'm just saying it's useless. The game drops in less than two weeks and anyone with a brain will figure out the rotation then in ten minutes. This app is dumb.

>Rowena's jewish merchant empire will expand to other worlds

>Can easily use my bot to do NPC dungeons

Feels comfy

I mean, yeah it doesn't have any long term value, but it's still fun to fuck around with.

>Not actually playing the game
>Comfy

>been messing with my HUD for several weeks now but something about it always irks me and end up going back to default every few days

Do any of you have a good healer focused HUD layout you don't mind sharing? I see alot of people have the party list in the bottom left. Is that optimal for healer visabilty? I feel like im gonna tear my hair out at this point.

Attached: 1560310968901.jpg (874x1024, 43K)

Yeah. The required story is shit so I skip as much as possible.

lalafell...

Attached: DrvdNitU8AAkMgX.png (1200x717, 726K)

Just for (You), user.
She'll be the player characters wife.

*hypnotizes alisaie*

Attached: 1544594069938.jpg (1192x673, 330K)

>Half the point in the game is the story
>Oh I skip that
Fag

*enslaves and impregnates Y'shtola*

Attached: 1560558654869.jpg (1280x720, 493K)

I have mine in the middle right

>I see alot of people have the party list in the bottom left. Is that optimal for healer visabilty?
It's about eye movement and focus. Most people get tunnel vision while playing, so they put the party list next to their hotbars when healing so they can monitor their cooldowns and the party at the same time.

If you don't want your party list at the bottom, you could use an additional oversized hotbar to display your cooldowns next to your party list instead.

But we already have a wife and husband user.

Attached: husbando.jpg (1191x670, 275K)

Maybe if post 4.0 MSQ wasn't so garbage I wouldn't skip it yeah?

>I skip the story

Attached: 1559180903520.jpg (400x400, 34K)

*bottom right holy fuck I'm retarded

>I DISLIKED A SMALL PART OF IT AND THAT MEANS IT CAN'T GET ANY BETTER
Stop breathing my air, yeah?

Attached: 1560559999610.jpg (960x542, 84K)

I just skip it and watch it on youtube later at my leisure LOL

Attached: AaZstzU.png (1200x680, 984K)

>an entire expansions worth of story
>A small part

Swing and a miss

Hrothgar look so fucking stupid LOL

I hope we will never be able to unsynch Ultimates. Let it be dead content if that's what will happen.

>Watching cutscenes with someone else in them
Literal cuck

Post 4.0 is not 4.0 retard. Patch content is small.

They already said they will never allow ultimates to be unsynched.

>meowie still seething about no male viera

Who? You can't tell me they don't with a straight face.

Attached: yoship.png (1200x680, 691K)

this is your tank for tonight

Attached: party.jpg (1200x1200, 246K)

I will never unsubscribe

>he plays a limited race
>he plays a limited job

Attached: 1560559293098.png (1280x692, 1017K)

>hrothgar ninja
Better or worse than a roe ninja?

Just because you have an unfathomable hatred for furries, that doesn't mean they look bad.

Attached: 34343545456661.jpg (1684x931, 366K)

Attached: 1526794787949.jpg (900x1759, 277K)

Is anyone else upset that the new requiescat trait doesn't actually change anything about how you use it?

I do hate furries but they honestly look bad. I'm glad they are in though because I like laughing at absurd shut.

What the fuck is a limited race?

>he doesn't know

viera and hrothgar

>one gender
>limited hair selection
>no helmets

Attached: 1559003960497.jpg (1085x775, 510K)

Thanks for admitting that your'e biased and incapable of forming an actual opinion.

Gerolt will be the firsts jew and Rowena is his slave.

>unfathomable hatred for furries
Not him but no hate for furries is "unfathomable". Furries should be burned, that is the only natural acceptable opinion.

how does a neet afford to go out and eat? I haven't been to a sit down restaurant in 4 or 5 years.

The only thing out of those that I could possibly give a fuck about is helmets.

F you

Mfw my shitposting may have gotten me banned.

It's a good run my folks

Most people hate furries, sorry to break it to you. Hrothgar just look terrible, though.

What did you say?

Help my autism has reached a level that i couldn't have imagine would be. How the fuck do i cast Protect? How can i put it on my hot bar? Help a faggot cat boi healer

Attached: 1560430922701m.jpg (986x1024, 105K)

Just been making party finders shitposting over people looking for a bf or gf using PF

its under ur role actions

Why does the Marauder's Guild banner have an emblem of two guns as well as two axes? Is there a class other than the machinist or gunbreaker that use guns?

This random Ishgardian during Ala Mhigo. The Warrior of Light remembers too.

Attached: 1560543436239.png (484x416, 329K)

The skill's going away in less than two weeks, so don't worry about it.

Should I play BRD or MCH? I'm a pussy (not a tranny) that likes to keep distance from the enemies.

Attached: 1494825566336.gif (1080x1080, 504K)

>holmgang nerfed to 6 mins

OH NO NO NO WAR BROS WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO?

DNC

I just said I'm not a tranny. Do you think BRD will free up with DNC being added?

Because there was originally going to be a Musketeer's Guild in the basement. They have scrapped this though.

How can i access it during battle?Really? I'm very new
People keep saying healers are gonna be dead fish and just stand still to heal with no dps

Which bot is that?

I already unsubbed from your game. You ruined all of my classes.

DNC is gonna be nuts while BRD is not gonna be that strong and you really need good ping for MCH and to dish out damage. Plus nothing wrong with being a dancer

Hai, Yoshi-San! Arigatou!!!

Aw, that sounds rad. I'll have to do with learning machinist at some point.

Assign it to your hotbar you goober

Pure kino

no she wont u cunt

Why do people get so triggered when someone mentions story skipping?

WARs would love this. They have been looking for something to complain about.

who is going to be able to stop the WoL once he becomes a shadownigger too and masters the Rinnigan?

Attached: 1560562496928.png (1920x1080, 3.4M)

I want this ALC to perform sexual experiments with me

Attached: 1560558037022.png (356x567, 239K)

Well it's just kind of retarded in this game.

Rebornbuddy

I remember when RebornBuddy used to be good and updated.

Initiate Soul Extraction!

>If caravan dude from the beginning of ARR has a twin brother
>He doesn't know

>ffxiv belongs to the gays

Attached: ffxivfaggotry4.jpg (613x1043, 192K)

Bonzi buddy

BECAUSE HOW DARE YOU SKIP THIS KINO AND BASED STORY, I COULDN'T STOP CLAPPING AND YET YOU HAVE THE NERVE TO SKIP IT?

Attached: 1559813299709.jpg (960x492, 56K)

it means we have to kill them now

and?

Attached: ffxiv special edition.jpg (1041x1041, 115K)

I know they are triplets or whatever.
Fact still stands, if that guy has an incarnation on the First chances are the more important characters have too

Raubahn Savage

Because it's annoying answering lore questions you could have simply gotten from watching them yourself.

how do i keep playing this game if i'm a poorfag

click the checkbox then drag the icon on the bottom row to your hotbar

Attached: 1560390309003.png (659x461, 117K)

The mods allow generals on Yea Forums now.

re-buy it on steam and sell cards to pay for your sub

stop being poor

Is this the gayest post on Yea Forums?

It's pretty normal in xiv threads.

Oh my god i finally did it
Thanks Magic Bros
Let's Bro it up with our fellow War Bros and get this bread

Maybe on xivg, I've never seen this level of faggot...actually, nevermind, I've seen lots of hrothgar here

>Why yes, we main healer. How could you tell?

Who else here ready to pull the ol Boom trigger as a dindu nothing lion?

Remember to respect the content when ShB launches.

Attached: 1549587428278.jpg (960x672, 201K)

overrated

>PLD
>one pull at a time
literal cuck behavior

Thankfully Trusts will force content respect.

>t. no-talent sicko

Sell ass
I miss fracture bros...

If you paid attention in Heavensward, it was revealed that Primals are not actually the gods they represent, but rather are simply modeled after them. Meaning we've been doing the bidding of a literal false god, and worse, may have been tempered by it this whole time without even realizing it.

It more or less substantiates what some people already theorized, that when the Ascians talk out of their ass about Hydaelyn being a parasite they're not wrong (even if the same goes for Zodiark). They can't do anything about floods of darkness or light because they're not actually gods and can't prevent the natural order, and being the Warrior of Light might not even have anything to do with Hydaelyn on a basic level.

Quick! Name me what you think the best looking tank set that would fit high fantasy novrandt, and why you think so.
I personally think that the sigmascape set looks damn good, and just fits that general older ff aesthetic

Attached: E26412FC-DB91-421F-9D97-02109C543D48.png (1000x893, 803K)

Is it a good idea to make a macro to combine two abilities? I was thinking of combining Fang and Claw and Wheeling Trust into one macro since you only use one or the other. But I head that macros causes delays.

You are not going to resist fate, are you WoL of Darkness?

Attached: CxYSSRjFH14.jpg (1280x763, 195K)

Worse because hrothgar will get that wet-cat smell if they have to swim for a mission.

Nah, it’s the first tomestone stuff. during the media tour, ronkan gear were the accessories and belts for classes, and were 10 ilvls above the unaugmented af4 gear, at ilvl 440 unaugmented.
Since all that gear they showed is ronka gear, well, yeah. safe to assume they’re tomestone gear

Your GCD is 2.5 seconds maximum (barring a couple exceptions, more realistically 2.4 with unavoidable skillspeed on gear)
Macros can not do decimals.
Your macro will either fire at 2 seconds, missing the GCD window since macros also cannot queue actions or your macro will fire at 3 seconds, losing you somewhere in the range of 15-30% of your DPS

That Yellowjacket lalafell. She's probably the only person that cares that Limsa is run by criminals and tries to do something.

I thinks its called "ronkan" gear. Either its lv80 dungeon drops or tome gear

Sthalmann tried to do something but he got stabbed in the back by moon niggers.

I mean, Garuda was just an Allahabad Woman who led the proto-Ixal into battle. Some primals so far removed from their origin it’s not even funny.

Dude...what if the goddess of light who helped us survive against our enemies and sang Answers and Dragonsong...was evil?

WEE FALLLLLL

she's a statist fuck, SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED. Limsa is the greatest AnCap paradise in Eorzea.
>Ran by companies
>Low "crime"
>Free market
>No roads

Attached: 1557026349867.png (1141x846, 91K)

Primal =/= evil

Attached: 1544923569151.jpg (1562x920, 1.14M)

I will not fall for your tricks, Yoshi. I will subscribe twice now.

Why not the armor of light

Attached: D8wD8vMXkAArm0o.jpg (720x540, 98K)

Ramuh was pretty chill too desu

But what if she was?

They're not evil but they're certainly destructive, Alexander was sucking up aether at an alarming rate and would have eventually destroyed everything.

So does that mean hydaelyn wants WoL to kill her?

RISE WITH ME
RISE WITH ME
RISE WITH ME
WE FALL

I can do that, with my dick.

Yes. Shadowbringers ends with a fight against Hydaelyn now that we're free from being tempered.

Hydaelyn can't destroy the planet because she IS the planet. The thing we live on is the body of the primal Hydaelyn.

A
TO THE L
TO THE E X ANDER
GOBBIES GONNA RISE UP

BUM BUM CHICKEN

Based.
I know it's the same person who wrote the DRK 30-50 but the entire rogue questline felt forced as fuck. Like she was trying her best to jerk off the rogues and show how totally awesome they all were.
>bro we run this city
>bro we LITERALLY saved this entire city single-handedly

Attached: MysteryNiggas.png (403x402, 63K)

Even the good primals can't help but drain the world of aether.

Didn’t alexander foresee this, and set shit up so he’d suck up the least amount of aether possible and get effectively locked away forever?

If Hydaelyn's body is the planet and Zodiark is supposed to be a dark counterpart to her, what is Zodiark? The moon?

Yeah, it was all a perfectly planned time loop that would end in you becoming his successor.

Am I in time to get the elemental set +1 before expansion drops and eureka dies?
I was lvl 15 before I stoped caring about eureka

What's the name of the qt who translates the liveletters?

Zodiark is another version of the planet, I think?

Yes, we were told that way back in 3.1.

Attached: 1557698719185.jpg (1080x830, 500K)

literally the only reason to do eureka

Attached: drk6.jpg (640x873, 58K)

Yes. Hydaelyn explicitly mentions that the moon is Zodiarks prison.

She is already my wife.

>Hydaelyn's body is the planet
That sounds a lot like WoW. The planet is a titan.

Tell me your wifes name, user.

>cast the Will of Darkness -- Zodiark -- into space, where it became the moon

Attached: 1549838896698.png (1008x750, 1.35M)

I don't get why people call tanking braindead in ShB. It's already braindead to tank in this game, the only difference is that you can actually do a proper rotation instead of having to use threat combos because your party members are too retarded to press diversion. Are the people complaining not tank players? Sure feels like it.

Why? So you can stalk her? Fuck off I'm calling the police.

She wants us to fuck her, that's why she stole Minfilia's body.

yes

Attached: f03a913191841b0559fd6374069f53dba629018c_3.png (398x290, 97K)

There needs to be more moogles with super low pitched male voices. Too many high pitched girl voices around.

Yes? You didn't know that?

Don't blame me for what happens next

Attached: 1535368969561.png (326x245, 126K)

>Dragons in one moon
>god of darkness in the other
Fucking moons

How big is the grind user

Guys, I just had an idea. What if Solus is the second Trust tank? Think about it
>Yoshi-P said thancred normally isn’t available for the first two dungeons, but he was only in the media tour build because the actual available tank is a massive spoiler
>During the live letter yesterday, they wen’t over a refresher of all the characters important to the story with a short little description, and 7/8 of them were confirmed Trusts, either by the live letter or by the release trailer. The only one who wasn’t is Solus. Then, the other characters after were just images (dancer rabbit+fae, fat bastard+highlander eyebrows)
What if?

Moons are always up to bad shit in Final Fantasy

SAY MY NAME

>le planets are le primals (titans)
xiv ripped off so much it even steals its main story gimmicks from wow. sad.

took me 2 weeks to get it

The WoL hates moons, and has declared war on all sattelites of Hydaelyn!

What the fuck kind of job would Solus have though? I don't see him with any existing weapon save for maybe BLM but that's no tank.

Hyur bros....
We are going extinct..

Few weeks worth depending how alive your DC is. I'm not sure you'll have time before ShB unless you nolife it.

It's Hoary Boulder.

only replying because he WILL show up on my doorstep with his functional gunblade and end my lineage there and then

>Yoshi-P said thancred normally isn’t available for the first two dungeons, but he was only in the media tour build because the actual available tank is a massive spoiler
Really? When/where was this said? Why would they give him unique interactions if he's not in the dungeon? I doubt they'd do something like that just for the demo

don't forget the new MCH ripping off of Ashe from Overwatch

Don't worry highlanders will keep your race alive.

Didn't Arenvald recently get a VA?

At least Teenfilia would sooner breed with you than cats or lizards

Attached: 1560297723015.jpg (1919x1165, 1020K)

I have level 70 combat and a level 70 BTN whats my best option for mindlessly grinding gil? Im poor and I dont care if its bitch work

Mothercrystals shaping the world according to human belief and memory is from FFIX which is almost 20 years old though.

>Alphinaud doesn't just pull double duty tank/healing
Use your Carbuncle, boy

Single sword paladin? Could always refluff him as “Soldier” or “Knight”, since NPCs can have unique classes

Highlanders are the most masculine and with the most amount of testosterone of any race.

Attached: 1560570802195.jpg (624x694, 88K)

That one "villain" from the 50-60 ast quest. He just wanted to keep the teachings of astrology to Sharalyan and sited facts and statistics to the libtard as to why teaching to other races and nation was a bad idea.

>How did you know we regularly parse orange
>You wish to see our ultimate weapons? Well which one?

Unique DRK called Shadowbringer

bros it's not fair that we can't date garuda

Attached: 1538389605596.png (585x767, 706K)

In that case, he'd be Emperor or Ascian.

Sharlayan should have had Dalamud fall on them

He is not talking about belief shaping the world. He is talking about the planet being a living entity and drawing a parallel between the planet being a titan in wow and the planet being a primal in XIV. Did you not get that?

Guys how the fuck do I level healer quicker, 25-30 and beyond?

Fairly certain it'll be the bunny girl they showed off last night.

Fuck off back to /vg/ fag, don't (you) @ me.

Weaponless DRK. Uses all darkness based DRK skills (Unleash,Unmend,the new AoE, etc...) but has spells like Dark I/II/III instead of the greatsword weaponskills.

>He is not talking about belief shaping the world
That's what a primal is though

Most of the Garlean Legatus we fought were all melee. Makes sense he'll use a sword. I'd be surprised he'll use an axe

I really want to stuff my face against her butt, nose first.

So just like real life.

buying the jump potions, even if you work a minimum wage job. 30 dollar is nothing compare to a week of grinding.

She’s a dancer. You can see her in the release trailer throwing around chakrams

>Garuda and Ifrit will never get new theme songs
Shit sucks

They're being saved as the next antagonistic faction once Garlemald is dealt with

I just unlocked Eureka but I have no clue what to do in there.

The planet being a living entity is from FF7 which is over 20 years old

Speaking of, i wonder how hard itd be to do dungeons with two tanks. I main tank but I wanna roll with my bro thancred

The twist being WoL is secretly a moonite

>Hate this shitty fucking game since it's literally nothing but the worst theme parks have to offer
>Mom gave me a 60 day time card for my birthday because she saw my order for Stormblood on Amazon from 2 years ago

Attached: 1543770227321.png (785x757, 267K)

Level all crafters
Make millions daily
Spend it all on cosmetics and housing items

Please read the post again.

garuda is my wife

Attached: 1526749345456.jpg (864x1100, 530K)

no i would rather do it for real. those are for alts

Yeah but I'm poor now

Attached: 1533395832007.png (156x69, 25K)

That's better.

MOONMAN MOONMAN CAN’T YOU SEE?
ALA MHIGGERS NEED TO HAND FROM TREES

>No roads

I had a heartier laugh than I should have.

Attached: D7R8zpVWsAAfq-T.png (181x223, 60K)

looks atrocious

I love BARD!!!!!

Attached: 1239558971029750.jpg (679x1000, 300K)

wow classic soon bro. home...

With a human team it's possible, but with a trust team you may wipe on dps checks since their DPS is set to maximum content respecting.

Have you seen what happens when knowledge of guns was spread? It caused the niggers, spics, sandniggers, yellowniggers, pooinloos, and kikes to ooga booga even more.

Stop raping your egi

the ShB Pre order earing + exp food + company exp buff.
Good gear, good healing/dps macro, and a small netflix window on the side.

WE

CRINGE

30% exp earrings
Free company boost
10% scrolls from your company dudes
Spam dungeons until 60
After that either more dungeons or HoH

Country road
Take me home
TO the place I belong
Ala mhigo

also all daily roulette and dungeon.

I've been whistling Titania's theme all day.

Lalalalalalalalalala

Attached: 1551069165044.jpg (354x286, 25K)

Why?

I haven't even heard it properly.

Can I clear all of ShB content in 2 months?

>log in
>no one in FC says hi

Attached: 1551041513301.png (640x640, 408K)

faggot

>seeing the primals live
>they play rise
>the fucking time stop
>entire hall joins in

Attached: [poppo intensifies].gif (500x250, 183K)

the glow version looks worse thats why i didnt bother upgrading it

Wow classic, home

>log in
>few people say hi
>no one says anything else for the rest of the evening

youtube.com/watch?v=rkuAkhc3IXU
Come and play!

Bros, I'm dying... I need help... I need rare Ilberds

Attached: conrad-final-fantasy-xiv-stormblood-8.38.jpg (210x240, 16K)

Try 2 weeks

>Come out and play! The night is bright you can sleep when you're dead
>wet wet wet

Attached: fairy.png (1024x576, 959K)

Pound my bp

>Titiana is basically an autistic child according to fight preview yesterday
>Mini minfilia is confirmed an autistic child according to dungeon preview yesterday
>Alisaie confirmed as autistic adhd RDM shitter who uses LB as soon as it's available and corps a corps directly into AoEs on purpose
what is with Yoshi's newfound autism with autistic children

Attached: 1547412602280.gif (382x678, 1.73M)

And I still haven't heard it properly.

Her dub is so good. I don't know how anyone can tolerate the sub.

no Ala mhigo is home

>Taking a second to appreciate the flowers
>autistic child
Thancred is just too serious

We haven't even heard the sub you double nigger.

> log in
> FC is just me and the Peruvian leader
> biggest house in the state
> discord with many commands to organize and arrange shit
> it’s just us
I want to leave to an active fc but I feel bad about the guy
He has spent so much time and effort to create a decent fc but no one joins

>can't filter out the talk and focus on the music.

Attached: 1546950105901.png (350x425, 98K)

>even Yoshida played with the dub

Attached: 1550340635939.jpg (534x600, 60K)

>corps a corps directly into AoEs on purpose
She knows her brother will heal her really fast so she can push DPS.

You won't be able to.

Rowena won't be satisfied until everyone across all the shards is under her thumb. The rejoining might be the best option if only to avoid this fate.

1 week for leveling
1 week for 2 savage primals
2 weeks for normal raids then 2 more for savage
Enough time to clear all then jump to classic

>1.0
twitter.com/kzxcellent/status/1139918359296905216?s=21

They're not. You're just lagging a few months behind in Yea Forums culture when everyone and everything was autistic. Now everyone and everything is a tranny.

That's how you know the dub is canon.

Okay, so if this is Titania's theme, then what is the song from benchmark that we previosly assumed was Titania's theme going to be?

Attached: DoSISAgU8AAI1qX.png (832x826, 793K)

your mother?

Attached: totallynotbad.png (1023x1078, 1.07M)

Don't know which one you're talking about.

Who do you pronounce "Hrothgar"?
Her-Roth-gar??

Attached: G9YYPud.jpg (529x718, 129K)

Hrothgar

“Hot-gay”

Sucks it’s locked in a horrible grind. I got to level 8 and got bored to death. Stuff is Korean mmo levels of grind.

Hrothgar

hrothgar

stupid esl poster

the H is mute according to the jap spelling (rosugaru/ロスガル)

I want to cum on her while her theme plays.

bad

Fuck you nigger.

hro-ar
the thg is silent

This kinda sucks compared to Lakshmi

youtu.be/GlOBnVv6byI?t=300

...so what's inside the cocoon?

probably a theme for one of the dungeons

What did Yoshida mean by this

Attached: FFXIV_PUB_52nd_PLL_17_Minfilia.png (1500x2000, 907K)

Your character is ugly and cringe.

Give me your time card, you ungrateful faggot.

I just rescued the Scions from the Garleans, when does the story get more interesting?

Probably, it has similar vibe to Baelsar's Wall theme.

Not 'til past lv. 50. Up to then it's pretty by-the-book since ARR is about the WoL becoming a hero.

Attached: 1560486342040.png (635x349, 160K)

In another 50 hours

In about 200 more quests

Ugly armor

NIGHTMARE

>change my hair
>now it clips through my armor

Attached: 1533051094358.jpg (2048x1150, 192K)

tfw watched the dungeon crawl video like 10 times now
im so hyped bros... the dungeons all seem more memorable than any SB dungeon already

I just killed Nidhogg the second time, how much longer until the story finally gets good for the first time?

He's like "these fucking retards". Not going through that shit again.

>those toes

Attached: 8nh7g6v5x5.jpg (291x400, 29K)

> game gets fun 200 hours in
> it’s actually true

Attached: E66108A8-C6AF-4B82-A842-2686D111BB49.gif (375x375, 160K)

nice.

Attached: colonpipe.jpg (697x479, 53K)

Attached: 1541644333768.jpg (413x449, 41K)

Attached: 1538282860464.png (232x262, 136K)

it gets good in shadowbringers just keep going

Makes you wonder if Ramuh was lying or if, being a minor Primal, he simply didn't know any better.

Attached: nkoqec7p2p331.png (1360x768, 2.39M)

>cant save hairstyles to glamor sets

Attached: 1417843122220.jpg (480x640, 56K)

*stretches armor*
Yeah, we don’t look bad guys

You can literally see it with your current armor when you change it with the aesthetician.

(((Roth))) gar

Heavensward up to the final steps of faith is peak story, you're either baiting or congrats you have shit taste and it's all downhill from here.

Attached: 1560198446142.gif (268x325, 1.78M)

40 hours ago

HW was the height of the story, it only gets worse.

That's why I'm excited for Viera, it's a race I can stand playing that doesn't have tails or horns that clip through my armor. Shame they only have like 2 hairstyles that won't clip through every single chestpiece in the game

>>wet wet wet

H-how lewd.

Who is this guy?
And why is ALC questline always so kino?

Attached: 1539266434840.png (1920x1080, 1.3M)

it only clips through when I run, it's fine when I'm standing

Ramuh is right. Before hydaelyn expelled zodiark there was only 1. After the 1 split into 2 it then split into 13.

you'll be ok

Attached: ba843e77585f886492c01df4319d44.jpg (2880x1620, 534K)

Anyone get a recording of Tintania's song??

But the cutscenes...

Hairstyles need to be tied to glamour sets. Fucking cringe that they can't be

These are DNC weapons and not NIN weapons right? Looking at the stance?

Attached: lvCZ7TM.png (1280x720, 675K)

Oh boy, an astrowhoregian.

Fact: Players with food names, especially sugary snacks or drinks, are ALWAYS faggots.

Mexican

Those are obviously NiN weps. The stance doesnt matter beause they change stances for that.

Attached: file.png (1500x2000, 1.19M)

I really hope they get creative with DNC weapons

it was a joke question dummy

>most of DNC's pre-80 weapons will just be repurposed old NIN weapons

Attached: 346765853869856974.jpg (660x350, 191K)

Probably. Those are shaped more like boomerangs than knives.

Why does she look so cute on stream and like an ugly fucking dog in all other pics

twitch.tv/videos/439072441?t=01h09m43s

lalalalalalalala

>DNC gets those butcher cleavers nin has for some reason
>Dress like a chef
>Become a killer butcher
TIME TO HEAT THINGS UP

It's about to break 1mil boys
youtube.com/watch?v=4tyuIh12_HU

But DNC weapons aren't going to limited to chakams, they're classed as "Throwing weapons".

that’s the best this game gets? huh, wasn’t expecting this game not to even live up to mists let alone wrath

Wonder how long it will take the modtranny community to make throwing dildos

I'm legitimately curious how many people here are excited for DNC/GNB are going to level them right away? I think it's cool we're getting new jobs but I'm excited more for existing job changes not healers then I am the new jobs so most of those will take priority for me.

Attached: 1496120618232.png (900x900, 893K)

His reaction is priceless.

The new battle changes are going to completely break those fights though. It's likely that it will make them easier (in which case no one will care) but what happens if everyone gets gimped at 70 and those fights become literally impossible to beat?

Do you think they'd just leave them broken, or would they at that point let them be unsynced? There's no way in hell they would actually go in and rebalance them.

Anyone have that Yoshi P interview where he said much of the player growth is NA side?

I'm leveling and playing GNB immediately. I already have a glam made for it.

those are Kukris

>that music
>that arena
>that qt
>that literally everything she does
how can one boss be this cute

Attached: 1549737674089.png (2560x1440, 2.43M)

I was excited for dancer and then I saw it was a ranged mudra class and then I didn't care
t. NIN main

MNK instantly. If they hard lock us like Raubahn did ill go level DNC while I wait

Damn, the miqote starter outfit looks nice there.

Kinda long hair though for a guy

gayfur

I'm hype but not immediately. I'm going to
>run MSQ with main (MNK)
>go grab DNC and GNB at one point and test them figure out my basic hotbar
>do 70-80 with one tank and one healer, probably PLD and WHM
>DNC and GNB 60-70
then from there i'll decide the order to do the others 70-80 based on what jobs interest me the most

How do I make money in this tranny game?

No matter what I craft I get undercut to the point its takes more gil to craft than to sell it. Anything I gather is immediatly undercut into the groud aswell.

Is buying gil the only way?

Attached: alichub.jpg (320x320, 24K)

Hroth look so fucking good

Gomenasai, my name is Tataru-sama

Attached: 1535933282140.jpg (1910x991, 278K)

just sell shards

Treasure maps.

Post yfw she's the second TRUST tank and she's DRK.
She doesn't use Grit.

Shit, you're right.

Attached: Polished_kukri.jpg (320x180, 12K)

Leveling GNB immediately. I switched to tanks when the leaks first came and hinted at one of BLU or GNB being a tank.

invest in materia

Attached: MK TOM BRADY IS A BITCH.jpg (700x939, 24K)

>finished my first duty as tank
Not as hard as I expected! I did die once along with the healer but apart from that hiccup we did alright. Got two commendations even!
Now to do it a bunch more times.

Attached: shug.gif (600x574, 2.63M)

Hope you're having fun user

why do I want to FUCK everything I see in this game? is this normal

Attached: FFXIV_Titania_1.png (480x480, 397K)

AIMI IS CUTE! I watch the live letters just to see her.

Attached: 0b55f32f259490167d2b08babd29aa11[1].jpg (1871x2881, 806K)

Is that really her?
Proof?

There are some niche situations where it could be used differently. You can now use it even in situations where you need to constantly be moving, for example. It could also be used to greatly enhance emergency heals. Right now if you try to Clemency someone in need, they're likely to either die or get an insta-heal from someone else before you finish casting. Now you can insta-cast your Clemency.

Sure you do.

Attached: 1559916053331.png (391x332, 297K)

my buddy is leveling DNC right away so I might as well go GNB right away. Then at 70 if I don't dig it I'm either going back to DRK or my baby SCH plz no bully

Attached: baitbob.png (500x426, 35K)

I'm leveling GNB first; I've been waiting for a tank using only a one handed weapon for a while.

source

It is. This got posted in one of the last threads.
acparadise.com/acp/display.php?a=51894

>Why yes I do play male cat how did you know

Going to start leveling GNB and take a break once in a while to leisurely do the 70-80 MSQ on DRK.
Don't feel like I'll survive an entire day of non-stop HoH runs, as that what'll be required because dungeon queues will be fucked.

What makes faggots gravitate toward male cat?
I'm not saying every male cat players are faggots, but every faggots I've met are playing male cats.

based shugo poster

Attached: 1553485188153.png (600x754, 403K)

this, but with some incidences of male roe too

>Retarded youtuber asks Yoshi-P for classic servers
>Yoshi gets visibly annoyed
I love this man.

youtube.com/watch?v=gmffV4oKZu4

Attached: gobacktowow.png (1323x703, 1.25M)

So is WAR still gonna be the one to always pull above the other tanks, because I feel like it's looking that way, or am I being a shitter who doesn't know better.

Attached: 1559173215117.jpg (718x640, 141K)

So what title do you think we'll be given in ShB?

>ARR Warrior of Light
>HW the Slayer
>SB the Liberator

Well now.

Attached: 51894-0827e1a52b23403e0a3f747ed42f4ffe.jpg (2304x3072, 536K)

>People still in denial that this isn't Alisaie
Tick tock.

Finally seeing them in action shot my hype for GNB up. The only job changes I cared about beforehand were MCH and they ended up being cool looking, but nothing that destroyed my dick or anything.

don't mind if I do

Attached: 1537270980248.jpg (194x28, 4K)

Aimi is a common enough name, that doesn't mean anything

Shadowbringer

From what I can gather the only tank that doesn't want to pull is PLD, rest seems fine

Cats (as in real cats, felines, not miqo'te) are cute, which is why they have broad appeal. Humanoid cats. They're also built like twinks. Male Roes are barashit.

It shouldn't matter as much, since WAR pulling was due to its ability to generate so much aggro through sheer damage that it only had to be in tank stance for about 3 seconds per fight. Now it will probably be more about personal preference of the player, as it should be.

Lightswitch [Name]

My static mate is unironically dropping AST/SCH for dancer which good for him but it's also throwing the static into a bit of a role spiral cuz now we're down a healer and our bard doesn't want to switch.

Should I get a job boost? Whats the consensus?

Attached: 1442138559243.jpg (437x437, 66K)

That's the DRK's sword

Look at the Au'Ra cosplay
acparadise.com/display.php?c=88275
>First made for my company costume party, I wanted to show my pride and affiliation with the FFXIV game.

Any job she is she will be a failure

>Personal Thoughts:
>First made for my company costume party, I wanted to show my pride and affiliation with the FFXIV game.
acparadise.com/acp/display.php?c=88275

>Sheer damage
Didn't know equilibrium did damage

>1,000,016 views

Shadownigger

No

im leveling SMN>GNB>DNC

Won't matter at all now, aggro is a non-issue and none of the tanks lose anything from pulling anymore.

I got the impression it shouldn't be necessary because MT will always be in tank stance and essentially always do their enmity combo because everything is an enmity combo in tank stance.

Equilibrium is vital but it's not enough to hold aggro on its own without the Inner Release immediately afterwards. At best it would be dicey.

Get one of the melees to switch?

Idgaf if you're a DPS but I feel 99% of the time people who boost tanks or healers are going to get shit on. Because stormblood dungeons are a tranny filter and if you go in with that being your first healer/tank experience you're probably going to get shit on and baptized by fire.

You can get any job to level 70 in a week with a few hours of playtime per day, especially with the new EXP earring you get from pre-ordering the expansion.

I'm pretty sure they all knew it was a joke user.

Just cleared orbonne. That last fight. That last phase is crazy, so much aoe, 1 shotting tanks, etc. I wanna see more of that.

ERP with other trannies for gil

does the earring boost PotD exp?

>the threads that hate on trannies the most
>actively make threads on Yea Forums to avoid trannies and avatarfags
>gay tranny shit
Draenei futa horsepp!!! Seriously though, no.

Orbonne was amazing. Fun fights and great visuals.

My main Job is scholar. I wanna play a DPS through HW and SB. I do not wanna play summoner desu.

No, it's just for exp from killed mobs.

Please no Yoshi P

Are you on Crystal?

It broke 1mil a long time ago.

Attached: 1547306863607.png (1044x171, 325K)

The SAM is the only willing one but being honest no one wants him to because he's legit a 99th percentile SAM that has cleared both UwU and UCoB so if anyone switches the consensus is we want him to be the last one too. Our only hope is our PLD is saying he might consider doing AST and the BRD might be ok doing a tank.

>finally bring darkness to the First
>get a new title
>

Attached: 1546064264993.jpg (848x1024, 90K)

This proves ENG dub is the superior choice.

that's a shame. leveling dungeon running was already a fast track exclusive to tanks and healers. it just makes that even faster.

>1 shotting tanks
This happens a lot because Ultima actually has a hard hitting tank buster and the shitter expert roulette tanks never use cds.

Thank you! I was unironically mad as fuck doing the armorer questline. Fuck that autistic communist cat. "NO MY FEE FEES" "Hand over your work to cover this guy that clearly shouldn't be working here ;)" and you can't just say fuck off and complete the quest anyway. REE

Orbonne is amazing but the tank busters don't one shot shit, your tanks just didn't know what mitigation was.

Yessir, why?

You can use squadrons to level in dungeons and make full use of the earring.

Fug you I have immunity dog

Is anyone re-watching the story now? Two weeks should be enough time to get through it all right.

Attached: ffxiv_06152019_145409_558.png (1920x1080, 1.46M)

If you don't play a midlander, every race has some sort of ugly stretched armor.

Thanks, I am! Tank feels a bit more challenging than DPS but they're both fun.
Nice. I'll admit that's one of my only issues at the moment with this game, the armor variety isn't great. Weapons are nice enough though at least for the Lancer. If there were armor sets that looked like anything Conq or LB have, that would be sick.

Attached: Conqueror.png (500x330, 257K)

what's the difference between the bong and burger trailers?

Why would I do that? I'll just play NG+ later.

esrb/pegi notices

That's it.

>1 shotting tanks
This was never a thing, even back on launch when people were undergeared. You just play on Crystal where everyone is retarded

Attached: 1540698392990.jpg (442x442, 27K)

doesn't the dumb AI DPS make that slow as shit?

PEGI

As a tank it's not always the tank, sometimes you just are left around half hp and you've already used shadow wall or no tbn available. I know I've had to clutch it out with living dead more than once.

Do we know what the DNC and GNB LB3 are?

Say anything about yoshi and the team but they're learning. Each raid is better than the last.

the Bong version reminds you to pay for your TV loicense and demands submission to Islam while the American one has more action and titties (only on PAY PER VIEW)

GNB LB3 is Gunmetal Soul

How is NG+ even going to work? Does it revert your levels and get you more exp?

Oh no reason

Attached: 1554854629036.png (490x600, 134K)

they literally said it'd be a toggle, you can turn it off and on, and you can choose to start from 2.0, 3.0, and 4.0.

last time I did squadrons Archers were the best, they melted everything, even after they fixed the bug/exploit. Still faster than (most) shitters.

You can see DNC LB3 in the benchmark.

lalafell!

Attached: 36732129_p10_master1200.jpg (484x533, 147K)

God I hope the final boss for Shadowbringers is Hydaelyn. Imagine how kino that would be

Fuck no, why would I subject myself to 2.0 ever again?

Im glad they never had a repeat of void ark. What an absolute joke

Watch the benchmark at the end is dancer lb3

>queue for monetary
>instantly pops
>in progress 55 minutes

Attached: 5.jpg (702x596, 50K)

TG Cid is a really good fight too.
Makes me wish for a harder difficulty version of the 24 mans.

>want to switch to xiv
>don't want to deal with the weebs

fuck man this is a struggle

Attached: feelsawfulman.jpg (368x575, 23K)

explain

Attached: 1557548469256.jpg (339x399, 49K)