>it doesnt need to be an RPG
WE ARE NOW HERE
>it doesn't need dynamic weather systems
>it doesn't need to have a branching story
>it doesn't need to have massive crowds of people
>it doesn't need to not be downgraded
>it doesn't need to have substance
>it doesn't need to not be GTA 2077

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 151K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/v/search/text/>it doesn't have to be at night WE ARE NOW HERE/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It’s really surprising how right this list has turned out. Imagine caring about this game at this point.

this, but unironically.
cybercucks are pathetic and will come seething to this thread in no time now.

Neat. I can update my filter.

See ya user

Cope more. GOTY 2020

Americans are making this?
No wonder it's turning out to be shit.
Fucking Americans.
CD PR sold its fucking soul.

Kill yourself. Mods, do your job.

Attached: 1529594940371.png (6154x1400, 3.97M)

absolute cope right here

i am excited to see how cyberpunk turns out and even i think youre a cuck for filtering out valid criticism

That's because normalfags will love anything flashy

Hes not wrong though

I wanted this game to succeed

>list starts with complaining about the sun
>valid criticism

So thebull94 is back on his bullshit huh? Kek I applaud one Biodrone redditter’s crusade against CDPR for how funny it is to see him repeatedly fail.

The game could be nothing but a text adventure with slideshow pictures with no diverging paths and I'd still buy it at $60 and gift it to a friend. That's how invested in this I am and I feel like I'm on top of the world for caring this much for a video game again. Thank you CDPR.

Yeah maybe when the list changes.

The GTA V memes should've been a massive red flag. I should've seen this coming years ago desu.

Source?

OP forgot about apartments

Is that sarcasm

Nope. Genuinely first time I'm excited about a video game since 2012.

Attached: hehe.jpg (497x662, 74K)

>CDPR please drain your balls straight into my mouth I'll even pay you
The state of Yea Forums

>valid criticism
>it doesn't have to be at night
It has a day/night cycle
>it doesn't have to be in a large city
Didn't they say it's going to be about the size of Witcher 3?
>it doesn't need to be 3rd person
Yep, it doesn't. Just like Deus E
>it doesn't need to have the different classes
It has different classes
>it doesn't need the player to be able to use flying cars
That kinda sucks but flying usually fucks up level design. Look at WoW.
>It doesn't need accessible interiors for buildings
It has accessible interiors and buildings.
>It doesn't need to be free of liberal bullshit
What did he mean by this?
>It doesn't need to have good customisation options
But it has them? You can customize your looks, clothes, stats and skills.
>it doesn't need to have real dialogue choices
It has dialogue choices though?
>it doesn't need you to be able to join different factions
You can't join them but you can work for them, same as New Vegas.
>it doesn't need to have killable NPCs
You can kill NPCs in the world
>it doesn't need to have Trauma Team as a gameplay element the player can use
We don't know anything about that yet. Maybe it would be possible to subscribe to their service and they'll come to revive you after being killed
>it doesn't need to have destructible environments
Plenty of people reported that it has destructible shit, you can even see that in the demo. Unless you're talking about bringing down buildings which is retarded.
>it doesn't need to have good graphics
But it has good graphics?
>it doesn't matter that CD Projekt Red is staffed by Americans now
Proofs?
>it doesn't need mod support
Probably will be the same as W3
>it doesn't need to have good box art
Dilate
>It doesnt need to not blow all its budget on b list actors
>Keanu
>b list
>it doesnt need to be an RPG
It's an RPG. You have your stats, skills, skillchecks, dialogue choices, branching paths, quests, weapons and clothing customization.
It's more of an RPG than Deus Ex was

>*summons magic Akira bike*
>*autodrives on road to quest marker*
>*toucan sam vision activates*
>"Mhmm....bullet holes all over the victim....a Gangster™, gotta be"
>"vroom vroom"
>*follows nose*
>*guys in Gangster™ costumes appear*
>"OY BLOODY 'ELL FUCKING CUNT SHIT FUCK CUNT, IT'S A FUCKIN' PUNK IT IS! GET 'EM"
>"Shit you stink" ALALALALALALALALA sets guys on fire and they stumble and recover immediately, does a cinematic throw and blows guys in half with grenade
>"Mhmm....Cops™ pretending to be Gangsters™......better tell Silverhand about this"
>"vroom vroom"
>*autodrives on road back to bar*
>"OY BLOODY FUCK CUNT, WOT ABOUT DA CONTRACT WESE PAIDS YA FOR YA BLOODY FUCKING CUNT?"
>"Just some bastards posing as Gangsters™, here's proof *shows badge*"
>"OY KURWA, HERE'S YA REWARD DA WHOLE NEIGHBAHOOD CHIPPED IN"
>"That's a Gangsta Wrap" Complete AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>10 eddies received

Deus Ex wasn't meant to be a translation of a tabletop RPG you retard, it also had great writing that CDPR is literally not approaching even with 10000 years of development time

Hey CDPR, what's up faggots?
He is not wrong.

>Deus Ex
>good writing
Lol. It has good themes but the actual writing is dog shit.

I can immediately tell you haven't played it.

>Oh my god! Daddy!
>What a shame.

Affirming my thoughts.

*smacks lips* ...What a rotten way to die.

>one appartment
Lame.

JAAYCEEE DAAYNTON IN DA FRESH

COPE

Remember guys that you should sage bait threads.
Remember also that you should report threads that are against the rules (and remember that there is a rule against spamming: >>>/global/rules/10 ).

boards.fireden.net/v/search/text/>it doesn't have to be at night WE ARE NOW HERE/

Attached: screencapture-boards-fireden-net-v-search-text-it-doesn-t-have-to-be-at-night-WE-ARE-NOW-HERE-2019-0 (640x6913, 859K)

Don't bother with sunfags. They don't care about your arguments, they just want to shitpost.

I can tell them you're a spy and they will kill you

A BOOOOOOMB

>cdpr can't even hire good shills
SAD!

>autism attack from only quoting meme dialogue
I can pretty much guarantee you haven't played the game now. Hazarding a guess- you probably played Human Revolution and got caught in memes in those threads.

I gave it my best shot.

UNATCO ?

>great writing
No not really. It's good shit but it isn't deep or anything. The only great thing about Deus Ex was the gameplay.

>he
Why are you talking about yourself in the third person?

Kek says the guy who tried to shill Mass Effect Andromeda. I still remember your threads where you said it would btfo of W3.

What?

seething

>deus ex
>great writing
>literally just the fucking illuminati
what

>macbeth
>great writing
>literally just the scottish throne
what

If only it was Epic Exclusive then this shit game could be good.

>WE ARE NOW HERE
No, we aren't. half of the list above is BS.

It doesn't matter, normalfags will still buy this game in bulk and they will always go out their way to try to appear as lE eBiN nUrD gAmEr to others, so they won't ever dare to criticize this game. The shilling that witcher 3 got has made it taboo to criticize CDPR. It's like Naughty Dog or Nintendo with things like Pokemon or Zelda, no matter what bottom of the barrel tier garbage they put out, it SHALL be put on a pedestal regardless.

I still recall how funny it was reading most of those perfect score witcher 3 reviews that went basically like "yeah, so the controls are clunky and stiff, the AI is poor, the combat is unengaging and repetitive, the character progression system is too basic, but the graphics are amazing and muh cutscenes are good, TEN OUT OF TEN!"

That shit wasn't even an RPG but hey, since it's a medieval game with a retarded character you have no agency over whatsoever has a sword slapped to his back, then it's an RPG I guess.

What's his endgame?

>>It doesn't need to be free of liberal bullshit
What the fuck? Cyberpunk has strong liberal roots. th fuck are you on?

Ok user play dumb. Don’t know why you don’t want to own up to your hard work. You know we can tell it’s you right? All you do is spam your shit, and the fucking mods have told us it’s just one guy with a rageboner for Obsidian and CDPR.

Attached: BA176BFE-E05A-4B6D-BD47-5CE17D45CE9A.jpg (1024x233, 50K)

based sunbros
literally who can stop the sunbros

>It’s really surprising how right this list has turned out
That list is almost completely false.

Oh look, CDPR shills have come back with their strawman trying to damage control. Damn, after all these years you guys haven't at least bothered updating the script? That's some top tier lazy, but it seems on par on what we've seen out of the game so far. Figures.

>you have no agency over whatsoever has a sword slapped to his back, then it's an RPG I guess.
You had more agency with Geralt than with any of Bioware’s recent games retard. W3 had actual divergent endings which is more choice and consequences than DAI or MEA gave us. But keep sperging out like the fucking moron you are.

Imagine hating the sun

>Oh look, CDPR shills have come back with their strawman trying to damage control. Damn, after all these years you guys haven't at least bothered updating the script?
Lmao hey thebull94. I see you haven’t bothered to update the script either.
>HE’S NOT FUCKING REAL SO WHAT IF HE DELETED HIS REDDIT ACCOUNT AFTER A BUNCH OF ANONS FOUND IT IN ONE OF THE W3 THREADS, PROVES NOTHING AHHHH
I don’t get why you get so asshurt about this. You stick out like a sore thumb, you spam the same threads over and over. This is going to end the same way W3 did thebull94. You spamming threads for years trying to make it out to be a failure while CDPR counts their millions.

The user screaming shills at everyone is accusing others of not updating the script? Kek nice bit of hypocrisy there kiddo. How many times have you spammed your shitty GTAV memes now? How many threads have you made today?

Nice try OP

God V is so full of coping faggots.

How are not bored of making the same thread, every day, multiple times a day?

Ah yes, the amazing agency of choosing between fake dialogue choices whose consequences changed absolutely fucking nothing other than a slideshow in the end of the game. That's some top tier RPG right there mate.

>kill, save or let keira go to her death
>fucking nothing changes

>kill or release she-who-knows
>the baron will be alive or will kill himself
>again, fucking nothing changes whatsoever and the land will end up pillaged and raped all the same

>conspire against radovid and kill him or don't
>literally nothing changes and his inquisitors will still talk about him as if he were still alive and just proceed as planned

Now add the literal offline mmo tier loot that would ALWAYS guarantee that nothing you'd ever come across would be better than the witcher gear the game literally throws at your feet, alongside the +x% hilariously garbage upgrades for your """""""character progression""""""" and damn m8. That's some mighty fine RPG you've got there with very impactful choices.

By the way did you enjoy doing Hattori's quest to get the garbage sword because the loot system of the game is literally the worst in any pretend-RPG this industry has ever seen? Did you also enjoy crach-an-craite's heirloom being a guaranteed turd as well? Enjoyed fighting though monsters guarding chests only to find piece of shit # 234823749 while the game literally shows you the exact location of witcher gear?

But I guess redditing normalfags buying the game means it's auality RPG, I guess. Just like Justin Bieber is the best musician ever or CoD being the best FPS I guess. Fucking kek.

I know this OP is just a bunch of bait bullshit but something that really stood out to me
>it doesn't need to be free of liberal bullshit
is something that gets talked about a lot on here. It's like people here don't remember that when Cyberpunk the tabletop game was made, and when cyberpunk was being developed as a genre, freedom of speech and expression was a bipartisan value and not something the left can't stand because it makes their modern politics look bad. In terms of content, the tabletop game and the genre at large was generally a bastion of leftist politics and, in some ways, a critique of the right and extremism on either side. No one seems to remember a time when the left and right weren't two sides of the same mentally ill coin.

>Lmao hey thebull94. I see you haven’t bothered to update the script either.
>"n-n-no u!!"

>I don’t get why you get so asshurt about this. You stick out like a sore thumb, you spam the same threads over and over. This is going to end the same way W3 did thebull94. You spamming threads for years trying to make it out to be a failure while CDPR counts their millions.

How's that schizophrenia going for ya? Do you also imagine that everyone that shits on you is the same person IRL too? You should be used to it by now.

>while CDPR counts their millions.

And how does it affect you, the consumer? Or are you an employee with direct interest in it?

How can I shoot up a thread?

naming the player character Jesus Christ is not good writing anywhere in the universe

Someone still likes bioware?

Oh and I forgot about the best part

>W3 had actual divergent endings

Yeah and what decides those endings again? The "choices" you make where you have no real agency over anything? The nonexistant roleplay because you're an on-rails character? Nah, of course, it's those amazing and deeply impactful moments one would expect out of a high quality RPG, of course, such as throwing snowballs on a girl of course! What, you didn't expect your actual "roleplaying" choices to be the ones calling the shots, right? LMAO

Might as well it doesn't need game play. user you retarded as fuck

Watch Dogs 3 is managing to do dystopia shit better than Cyberpunk 2077. Christ.

>kill, save or let keira go to her death
>>fucking nothing changes
Wrong. Keira shows up at the Battle and can end up in a relationship with Lambert. She then goes on to cure the Cataronia plague.
>>kill or release she-who-knows
>>the baron will be alive or will kill himself
>>again, fucking nothing changes whatsoever and the land will end up pillaged and raped all the same
Wrong. Ana will end up a water hag and have to be killed if the tree is freed. The kids will either live or die based on the horse and the village will either be wiped out or survive.
>>conspire against radovid and kill him or don't
>>literally nothing changes and his inquisitors will still talk about him as if he were still alive and just proceed as planned
That LITERALLY affects the fucking ending you get you goddamn stupid fucking retard. If Radovid lives then he wins. If he dies Djikstra or Emhyr can win, Ciri can become Empress or not, and in the Witcheress ending his witch hunters will be fucking burning White Orchard and attack Tomira requiring Geralt to save her.

Did you even play the fucking game you inbred mongoloid? There more fucking reactivity in W3’s ending then in an entire modern day Bioware game.

>How's that schizophrenia going for ya? Do you also imagine that everyone that shits on you is the same person IRL too? You should be used to it by now.
Kek the guy who screams shill at everyone is lashing out and accusing others of schizophrenia? You seem real asshurt that people keep bringing up your redditter past. I bet you’re still on reddit to this day too.

>The "choices" you make where you have no real agency over anything? The nonexistant roleplay because you're an on-rails character? Nah, of course, it's those amazing and deeply impactful moments one would expect out of a high quality RPG, of course, such as throwing snowballs on a girl of course! What, you didn't expect your actual "roleplaying" choices to be the ones calling the shots, right? LMAO
Someone got the bad ending like a fucking retard. This isn’t a Bioware game user where every choice is neatly laid out before you. This is a game where you don’t know what the impacts of your choices will be. I’m sorry you were too retarded to get the good ending, but maybe you should stick to Bioware games where picking the blue option means you autowin.

>all those questions instead of addressing facts
>comparing the game to wow
>what did he man by this
>dilate
God morons really like to show how much of a retard they are.

This list gets longer and longer every time I see it

I'm not surprised.

Though isn't as serious as Cyberpunk I guess, i mean
the fucking granny

>Yeah and what decides those endings again?
How you deal with Ciri affects her mental state in the end?!Makes perfect sense to me, but I guess an incel who has never had sex couldn’t possibly understand women. It’s ok user, you’ll always have Yea Forums.

You're a fucking retard

You're roleplaying as Geralt.

I honestly don't get the hate. Aside of the first person thing (which in a game with such an emphasis on character customization is retarded) it looks fantastic so far.

>I honestly don't get the hate.

How new are you? It's a highly publicized game with mountains of hype from a huge audience excited for it, being discussed on Yea Forums. What else is there to get?

>durr every game is an RPG

Mario Bros is an RPG because you're playing the role of Mario.

Honestly running around as an English granny capping mofos in London sounds fun as hell. I fully expect Ubisoft to fuck it up but I like the idea none the less.

This is the only place I know of where people will act like complete morons and think it makes their argument look like the correct one.

They did kind of fuck it up in the trailer already given she is really only shown using tazing stuff, but I'm sure her Spider Drone's electric stuff is much more deadly.

I'm not making an argument, I was just trying to show you how dumb your statement sounds.

"You're playing the role of [pre conceived fictional character] therefore it's a role-playing game!" is silly, because by that logic 99% of all video games ever made are role-playing games.

>>it doesn't have to be at night
stopped reading right there

>CDPR shills defending W3
lmao

Based. You probably dont remember me but I remember you from the general. Is the general still up?

That wasn't even me, I'm just saying you're not doing yourself any favours by pretending to be a complete moron so you can reduce his argument down to something you actually know how to refute.

Daily reminder that all the anti-CDPR and anti-Cyberpunk 2077 threads are made by a raid discord lead by a Bethesda shill call TheBull94, who has been banned from pretty much every site because he goes and shills Bethesda and shits on CDPR. He's been banned several times on Yea Forums but always comes back for obvious reasons.

He did. He showed how retarded that anons statement was

All he did was show how poor he is at arguing with someone at face value. A very basic pillar of discourse is not having to rephrase someone's point in order to make a good counterargument.

is he the same guy that makes those anti-Obsidian threads shitting on The Outer Worlds

Why would he have a debate with someone who makes an absurd argument?

Attached: Mario RPG.jpg (380x263, 31K)

>Everyone who doesnt agree with me is Thebull94

If it's an absurd argument, it should be easy to explain why it's absurd, no?

ITT:

>BUT MUH MAGENTA NEON SHIT !!!1111

Attached: 1551400060154.jpg (3840x2160, 839K)

>you know how to completely undermine and invalidate somebody's argument
>it's not fair and it makes you look stupid!
Can you imagine?

Too bright.

I'm skeptical of the game but I'm not surprised at all that trannies are such a major controversy for it. If you're writing honest hypercapitalist dystopia in 2019 then obviously the future of today's horrifying gender bullshit is like the main issue. *Right now* we have atomized, BPA-poisoned teenagers mutilating their bodies with illegal hormones off the internet while megacorporations cheer them on, and if you write "cyberpunk" while that's going on you're going to have to be either for it or against it.

So you're either with the bad guys, and you tell a story about brave homos fighting strawman Republicans to achieve gender utopia, or you're a sane person and you present the future for what it is and will be. CDPR obviously wants to straddle the line and it doesn't look like they'll get away with it.

daily reminder Yea Forums is always wrong.

Attached: 3968A13D-4859-44C6-A6D8-D467A712C122.jpg (720x1024, 118K)

The strawman threads are back. Suck it sun fag. Keep posting those COPE threads with points that make no logical sense.

Attached: 1550923964330.png (979x2284, 1.2M)

Attached: WEARENOWHERE.png (720x992, 598K)

Why is he so obsessed with seeing this game fail?

The only thing I get out of this is that the PR guy in charge decided that open-world is more marketable than something nerdy as "role-playing" which may not connect with normies..

You say that's the only thing you get out of this, but I think you probably summed up the major theme of the development surrounding the game in the last 6 years.

imagine ever caring about an unreleased game beyond just a passing glance.
I thought the newer generations would learn. I thought we told everyone that this was the norm and you should only purchase games that are released and have available plentiful information.