Two magazines on back up

Two magazines on back up

Attached: King-kong-cover-pc.jpg (220x310, 20K)

this game on ps2 was pure fucking KINO

I have this on the GameCube. Haven't played in years, but it's one of the best movie-based games there ever could be.

No, on gamecube.

HOW TRESPASSER WILL EVER RECOVER?

No, on the original Xbox

the part where you have to get fire in the canyon with the brontosaurus was pretty scary honestly.

No on PSP (It's actually pretty accurate to the normal game)

Also it's back compat on xone now.

Trespasser was less game and more experimental physics engine

boobs

The whole game was god damn stressful, the enemies are fast, tend to blend in well with the fauna and the darkness and ammo was a concern, especially with Jack getting increasingly more worried as he starts counting down to the last magazine/bullets

Fun gameplay and good pacing
Just when you're getting bored
you play as fucking king kong

Attached: giphie.gif (500x316, 2.54M)

The way they did no HUD is still so good. It's like the perfect set up for a first person horror game. Doesn't he also whisper sometimes instead of talking? I have to replay it. Ordered a copy on 360 to play on xbox one

YOU CAN HEAR ME 'FORE YOU SEE ME

How was it mushrooms?

Attached: Top_Kino.jpg (225x207, 14K)

>Rekt three V-rex as King Kong
Based game

I remember seeing this in GameInformer so many years ago and thinking how amazing it looked with no UI.

this was probably the last game I rented at blockbuster

Attached: 1484739209574.jpg (960x960, 84K)

I was a hollywood video boy

literally the best fps about dino alongside turok

I believe he speaks at room volume/shouts when he’s got friends nearby, if he’s by himself then he’s just whispering to himself
At least that’s how I think I remember it

I still can't believe this game was included in the last batch of backwards compatible games on xbone

I remember that level. I also remember doing something fucking stupid but funny at the end, where I'd get in front of the other two NPCs (been so long I forgot their names) and just block them from jumping down to the exit, and meanwhile the rex would just be there behind them like a dumbfuck.