Do you define yourself as a gamer, Yea Forums? Do you talk to others about video games?

Do you define yourself as a gamer, Yea Forums? Do you talk to others about video games?

Attached: 32434.png (1500x1500, 810K)

go back

Attached: 312984912384901.jpg (358x332, 27K)

go back

go back

go back

weeb/gamer here

Attached: 1556503648391.jpg (530x636, 50K)

>wolfaboo
>innocent
No, but I do talk about vidya sometimes, just like I would talk about any piece of media.

>Do you define yourself as a gamer, Yea Forums?
No. I play what few games catch my interest nowadays, why would I give myself a title?

>brony
>in any way wholesome

I don't even know anymore

I hardly talk about video games much since no one at my job cares about video games. I don’t have any friends.

go back

go dilate
The chart could be done better, i'd get rid of the wolfaboo and put the white knight in the innocent/neutral spot. Then again white knights act as such in hopes for a crumb of e-pussy so I couldn't really consider them "innocent" so it might be better to put them into the wholesome/depraved spot

>white knight
>innocent

Attached: mlfmnst.png (625x605, 57K)

But user, I've been here all along

innolent

Early days of pone really were wholesome, even with all the cringe and autism around.
>t. dropped the show after S3

it's interesting how every one of the stereotypes in the picture are always depicted as unattractive, yet many people still hold on to the belief that "personality" is the determining factor in mating success.

No, but i play vidya. I also love reading and i do not give myself a title. I like to have sex to. I also just got back

>stonetoss
the new shadman.

proud incel reporting in

>mating success
you're one of them

t. Depraved + Lost his mind

absolutely, I can admit this. my looks are the cause.

accurate

never got into it but it started off as just a bunch of adults going "haha wtf this is actually good" and forming a community around it, and generally acting chill and amicable towards everyone because they knew it was a kid's show and were just owning it instead of being ashamed of liking it

it didn't take long for it to become a bunch of hyper depraved bullshit (read: after all the turboautists latched on with their fucking deathgrip) , but there was a brief period where the term "brony" was meant as a compliment

>unironically posting stonetoss
retard

Attached: hungry.png (300x250, 85K)

Dilate

Spotted the troon.

He wish

You can tell this was made by a brony

>everyone i disagree with is a tranny
have sex

Dilate.

Sad to see how much drawfags have regressed. I guess zoomers never stepped up to the plate.

did you make this meme, user?

I like it!

you first, faggot

Cope

go back to resetera, pedophile.

>brony
>wholesome
Fucking lol.
They are little better than furfags in regards of sexual fetishdom.

>Do you talk to others
No

source doesn't matter, comic is accurate

dismissing something purely because of the source makes you look like a stupid monkey

go back to gaia

t. "This is what feminism looks like"

statements aren't made in a vacuum
art can't be separated from the artist
you're the stupid monkey here

dilate