Who's gonna have the best autochess?

who's gonna have the best autochess?

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1875x371, 185K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tftactics.gg/champions
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

probably valve
league will be the least buggy and with the most clarity but it will pander hard, geez I WONDER who will be the best unities, could it be yasuo, ahri, kai'sa, irelia and akali??

who cares

Epic, duh

Since they are being run by chinese

Chess were better when they were manual.

Attached: chess.jpg (5600x3733, 3.61M)

I keep getting ads for an autochess game. Did I miss something? Wtf is autochess?

Epic makes the highest quality games out of the 3 so I'm expecting them to auto win.

Valve's is a bit too close to the mod, and Drodo will just be dead once all the copycats come out.

Riot's TFT seems interesting but might be a balance hell and some of the twists seemed not to be thought out well. The Clash of Clans people are rumored to be making one, and expect EA, Activision, WB etc to get on this real quick. Nintendo will probably force Game Freak's hand and get a mobile team to make one real quick for Pokemon

>Riot calls it MABA
Those fuckers.

Riot's version is gonna be least cucked.

Wonder if hi rez will throw their hat in the ring.

But Riot is tencent themselves based retarded kid

Attached: Przechwytywanie.png (944x482, 45K)

League's waifus are better.

Easily Riot's I think.

Despite what people say and the general opinion, these days they are legitimately better at designing gameplay and balance than Valve. Everything that's happened to Dota after all the original heroes got ported has been so fucking abysmal that I'm not surprised people fled en masse to league and autochess. The game sucks dick hard now.

Attached: 1552558898665.png (239x235, 92K)

>legitimately better at designing gameplay and balance than Valve
Nice try lolbaby.

If epic supports AC like fortnite then they are gonna win by a landside.

>valve
>designing gameplay
>when they just ctrl+c & ctrl+v autochess.

I am pretty sure Ryze has had this 2nd rework of the year the other day. They've soft reworked several other characters this year too. They have to rework and over nerf then overbuff champs all the time.

As for their version
>3x6 board, less possibly formations and strategies
>you travel to other boards, you don't send clone armies except when there is an odd number of players where 1 person fights a clone army
>items are on a carousel that everyone picks from, free for all when at same health and lower health picks first
I also read that they want the unit's abilities to be more complicated so like someone will dash then use an ability which I feel WILL be a visual and balance clusterfuck.

Riot bc waifu yordles are in tftactics.gg/champions

it's a popular mod within their game so of course they're gonna stay close to it lobaby.

>"""""""""""close""""""""

Protip: Tencent basically owns both Riot and Epic.

And Valve hasn't done similar? Valve's reworked their entire fucking game a couple times lol, and tons of Dota heroes have been reworked with their abilities changed. You can't just ignore Valve's faults in that area if you're gonna attack Riot's.

Are you just gonna keep greentexting you retard?

The idea is that most chess programs have highly advanced programming for insane Russian strategies. Human players won't win, so educating them through viewing is better in the long run.

Every time you say retarded shit like
>designing gameplay

What is autochess?

What is Autochess?

I'm liking Underlords more with every passing day. They fixed the menu UI. Also, it has my wife Gondar in it.

Attached: gondar.gif (198x198, 2.22M)

It's some DotA mod.

Riot can't balance for shit, it's a pipe-dream.

The fuck is autochess and why should I give a shit

I can't take someone seriously who thinks Riot's way of designing game play and balancing is good.

Not to the degree Riot does. Valve's rework of the game is akin to the Rune/Mastery rework the other year. No one in Dota since 2011 has been through what Ryze has, or something like the stealth rework for clarification in League and suddenly they release Akali who breaks those rules because muh fun.

Riot will for sure make the most flashy game and try a bunch of really different things but while doing so might go too far and make something people don't enjoy. Free for all item/unit rounds, items that lower enemy unit ranks, hex map.

I am surprised they kept the courier system from DAC, but I guess you need some way to monetize the game and give each player the ability to be visually unique

They are trying way too hard to be different again for no good reason.
>7 hexagons per row instead of 8 squares
>9 spots on the bench

Confirmed for not having played their version of the game I guess.

The OG, aka Pokemon defense

The next big meme game mode which every company will now try to emulate

Despite the name its not much like Chess

>be different again for no good reason

>do the same stuff
LMAO COPYCATS

>do different stuff
LMAO DIFFERENT FOR NO GOOD REASON

the asian one, autochess is just mahjong and only asians know how to play mahjong

*sip* yep

While I agree everything valve has done to Dota has been abysmal, it's still fucking outclasses league by a wide margin and you're retarded if you think otherwise.

>have to link images
what a pathetic layout of a website

If Riot wants to be different, they should drop the fucking interest on gold. Such a shit mechanic. That or lower it to a max of 3 interest.

>league is getting an official autochess mode
Fuck yeah, FUCK yeah
I love league waifus and the general aesthetic of league, I just cannot stand MOBAs. I’ve always said if a league card game, MMO or something else casual comes out I’d be all over it, so I’ll take this.

its risk vs reward

Alright, you got me there. The only reason I like League is because it has broken bullshit like Evelynn and new Mordekaiser that's fun to mess with when drunk

Riki is similar to Eve but he's usually total dogshit

> Everything that's happened to Dota after all the original heroes got ported has been so fucking abysmal
Talking about 7.00 patch? Aside from the retarded early shrines and souless minimalist HUD, everything else is an improvement.

I miss my UI rocks

Its just something you have to do, because literally everyone saves up gold for interest. I would get rid of both winning and losing streaks too, intentionally sandbagging is an interesting strategy but it feels weird that it would benefit you more by consistently gaining extra gold to get to 50 faster.

Plus in Riot's version, the item carousel EVERYONE picks from means the lowest HP person picks first. So being lower health is super beneficial if you not only have interest, not only have losing streaks, but now you get first grab on items

>no zoe
>no neeko
dead on arrival

They are doing what Valve is and rotating characters in and out seasonally. Having all 140 in at once would be way too hard to get certain units.

Whats the point of a LoL Autochess when all the models are low poly trash?

Valves. Once it's out on mobile it's basically all over. Riots won't be out until middle of July, and they won't have a mobile client. Drodos might hang on for awhile.

Modern LoL champ models and skins look way better than Dota heroes on average. The old ones all look like shit though still

Valve already has a Switch version in production too. I think tying TFT to the League client itself will be a big problem down the line.

>Modern LoL champ models and skins look way better than Dota heroes
I play League more than Dota and even I know that is bs. I've been saying since Dota 2 came out that Riot needs to up their quality and they haven't done anything since 2012. As soon as League stops depending on chinese $100 toasters to run games, then they can finally put out some decent graphics.

Multiplayer Anline Battle Arena?
What is "Anline"?

Multiplayer Auto Battler Arena

Automated

it would stick to the meta so it makes sense.
so out of the 120+ heroes only about 20 of them would be viable.
fuck league lol

In this case I think it's okay for league to focus on PC because a bunch of people will have to re-install the league client if they want to play TFT (including myself). At least in NA, a bunch of people have accounts but not clients installed.

The money is to be had on mobile though, and Valve is launching with crossplay/progression.

I'm assuming valve because the league client is garbage. valve shit out a game for the rush and are making the pc version better

>Epic caters to the Chinese playerbase mainly
>Riot is garbage
>Valve has the original Auto Chess creators and the talent necessary to make a good game if they actually want to

>Valve has the original Auto Chess creators
You are retarded, the original creators are Drodo who went to Dragonest to get a mobile version done and out in China/West. Now for the PC version they got paid by Epic to get it on EGS.

I feel like I must be the literal only person who's never had an issue with the league client after they made the new one. It's worked totally flawlessly for me and has never crashed or anything, while the old one literally never closed right so I couldn't open the game again without closing the old one in task manager even if it was supposedly already closed.

Attached: 1480361295929.png (184x184, 49K)

>Valve has the original Auto Chess creators
??????????????????????

The problem is that it has a launcher and is miles away from being mobile ready. They already lost the speed race on PC. It will be league vs dota all over again. 2 retarded playerbases one worse than the other

You're forgetting that the PC userbase on Yea Forums is 80% Pcbros. They just spout bullshit about any competitor to Dota, TF2, and L4D

That has not been true for this past year at all. The games meta has really opened up.

>Epic caters to the Chinese playerbase mainly
pretty sure steam has a bigger % of chinese players

>espite what people say and the general opinion, these days they are legitimately better at designing gameplay and balance than Valve

Attached: 1560393049561.png (159x163, 39K)

Mobile Dota would be an absolute nightmare to play, as shown by how every single mobile moba sucks dick. No one's gonna play it because mobile Dota defeats the purpose of mobile games. All popular mobile games are popular because they're quick and easy to start/stop. Dota is going to fail on mobile because you can't play a game of dota on the bus or toilet

Attached: junko_8.jpg (1440x810, 160K)

reminder that riot reworked aatrox 2 times in the spam of 9 months

And they cant get a handle on any of their item balance. Every patch, someone does a strat Riot hates and they "fix it", causing more issues. I dont think anyone at Riot knows game design.

They aren't making Dota for mobile, they are making Dota Underlords for mobile which is a simple turn based auto-combat game. Its all strategy than input

Are you fucking retarded this is about autochess underlord and tft what's dota has to do with it of course it would suck on mobile it doesnt take a genious to figure that out

I love how people still defend stupid shit in that game. Some champions are so braindead because of mechanics that they just can't be fixed without complete reworks but lately the itemization has gotten completely out of control.

Mage items are so cost efficient it's retarded because you get every relevant stat from ap to cdr and mana and then people wonder how damage creep is a thing. The same partially goes for ad items; adc is the role that's by design supposed to get the most out of them since they're supposed to scale the hardest but somehow the game design is so garbage that melees with already good ad scaling have kits that make the items way better.

Riot won before, can’t see why they won’t do it again.

They will be last to mobile. They will beat Valve overall because the League IP is stronger, but someone like Supercell will make Clash of Chess and just go right to the bank. WB made a Lord of the Rings MOBA too, and a LOTR auto-chess game wouldn't fail as bad as that.

Then Blizzard will get in with Heroes of the Chess-Storm and use all their IPs. This genre will be huge on mobile so everyone will get in on it, super cheap since Drodo laid the groundwork on how to make the game interesting

CDR ruined the game balance. Tanks cant even tank anymore cause they were balanced around when spells werent spat out every 3 seconds and people wonder why they die faster than mages these days. Like legit, I had a better time tanking as Riven than fucking Maokai. At least I can aoe kill a team, shield anything i want, and have mobility tanks can dream of.

Please explain. I haven't played in ages, but all my mid boys like Ziggs, Karthus, and Anivia sorta felt worthless compared the the assured Yas/Zed mid.
They also made it so I couldn't play Tahm Kench in any role but support.

I literally have no idea what the fuck Auto Chess is.
Is it because I never played the "hip" shit like DOTA/League/CS/Overwatch/etc?

Attached: tumblr_inline_p8aqz9dIgE1rj5h83_500.jpg (500x573, 17K)

The mode has origins in Warcraft 3 customs, but blew up because of a Dota 2 custom game. Its literally the same genre explosion that MOBAs had 10 years ago, BRs had 2 years ago, and now this is the NEXT big thing but its mostly going to be big on mobile. Every single IP worth a damn will do this because its cheap, the framework is done and easy to copy, and its going to thrive based on people liking the units/visual identity of the game. Casuals don't care about mechanics or overall strategy.

you're already playing casualised mahjong anyways so what's the issue

>Valve makes their own game (Artifact)
>it fails
>Valve steals other people's game and makes it their own
>it's somewhat okay but still looks garbage
Uhm, Valvecucks?

>looks garbage

Are you some faggot that actually cares about visuals in vidya?

omg he's so cute waving his arms around