ERDRICK GANG

ERDRICK GANG

Attached: screen-shot-2019-06-11-at-10737-pmpng.jpg (1300x650, 43K)

>generic anime swordsman number 3

it's not fire emblem so I don't want to false-flag, faggot.

GOHAAAAAAAAAAAN

Attached: OOOOOOOOOOOOOH.gif (372x280, 2.4M)

>Thinking anyone gives a shit about him when Sakurai gave us IV and VIII

Seriously, the hypest reactions were always for Guv.

Sorry, not English guy here
What is Generic mean?

he is the frist of 'em all, The Erdrick

Attached: 1560043968913.png (447x697, 67K)

CHAD GANG

Attached: 72be844d343a2f752db163015fc33563.png (302x350, 141K)

DQ is the most generic and boring rpg in its genre.
Japs has no taste

Honestly Sora would have been ten times as fun to play as, have fun with the most generic character in the entire game, more so than the fire emblem swords

Get it right, he's THE generic anime swordsman you uncultured fag.

Attached: 1560045812783.png (1169x971, 196K)

Disney is CRINGE and Dragon Quest is based

he rashes WAY too many existing move
I thought inceneroar and joker were bad bu t holy hell

gotta say the rpg based specials are cool though

And there is a problem with that?

Wow great job reposting obnoxious anal vote that’s sure a great arguement

This exactly

Literally just a robin/link hybrid, was expecting something better for a dlc character

How would Sora be any different? He's the same thing. Mostly a swordsman with some JRPG spells at his disposal. The only difference is he'd have a giant key instead of a sword.

DRAGON QUEST CHADS
RISE UP
also claim your waifu

Attached: Drunk Delinquent dot jaypeg.jpg (650x500, 112K)

You forgot another thing

Sora dresses like a fucking idiot and has clown shoes

because he doesn't have a sword

Claimed

Attached: 1537769151654.jpg (1200x1600, 1.13M)

SHIT

will any of the alt colours make them look like dbz characters?

God I wish she was in Smash

>The same thing
>Movesets from KH1,2, DDD, and 3, drive forms, keyblade transformations, shotlocks, combos, finishers, situation commands, shotlock, not to mention his acrobatic playstyle
He’s from a hack and slash, it’s just works better for a game like smash bros, only character I see with better moveset potential is Dante

T: Bravelycuck/Octocuck
Didn't even bother with FFfags because they're too busy complaing about an okay redesign

Attached: 1560482745976.png (1920x1080, 1.02M)

I mean, there's Frieza Erdrick if you count that

So many normalfags wanted Sora, glad they got BTFO

>nobody even plays DQ
>another shitty anime swordsman
>it was HIS turn

Attached: BD20024B-22C6-41C2-82A4-DCFCC1AEA6B4.jpg (607x608, 268K)

Attached: IAmErdrick.png (679x666, 591K)

Have you people even played KH? Sora is practically made for a game like Smash Bros

Dragon Quest's fanbase is a lot like Zelda, most of the fanbase are kids that played like one or two 3D games.

But that's boring as shit, some of the most entertaining characters are the unconventional ones, like Phoenix Wright in MVC and Villager in Smash.

That completely defeats the argument for Erdick, he is as conventional as possible

You people should enjoy plant more but instead it’s ceaseless rage against it

I mean they showcased Slime a lot

the least they can do is actually use Slime for a some moves

You already did do you prefer short or long hair? I'm 100% short hair

weak meme

Hoes
Mad

Not the same user but yes your correct, the unconventional, so why are you so happy they put some fucking half assed sword wielding bitch in the game, when there's already enough of them.

Also I'm not defending the fucking pile of shit called Sora either, both Hero and Sora are fucking shitty characters for smash.

Do something fun/wierd/unexpected, they're the best options

Guerentee you have never played any Dragon Quest

Why is Sora a shitty pick? KH2 is one of the best Hack and Slash games and he is already from a crossover game so he fits the build to be in something like this
KH is widely popular and that’s something that simply cannot be overlooked

Guest character at best

>Literally the entire roster are guest characters
Okay?

Generic means something that is characteristic or representative of a group or class of things. In this case when someone says Erdrick is a "generic, anime swordsman," what they mean is that Erdrick looks like or shares a lot of design features with the other "anime swordsmen" in Smash or gaming as a whole. When used in this context, they means that Erdrick looks plain or uninspired.

>gohan and trunks
wow cool

Hey it’s a post that’s not trying to be misleading and actually explains to an user that is bad with english what it means, good job there

original user you replied to here

Its another anime key(sword)fighter
Everyone expects it

And by the way, I'm not hating on KH, I think other than their fucking abysmal dialogue and story they are fun games

Attached: The absolute fucking obliteration of sora.png (1520x1656, 1.73M)

But he doesn’t fight at all like a sword fighter
He does more falailing and fancy moves to make him stand out and provide something unique, and keyblade transformations aren’t swords

Haha that’s pretty epic, upvoted fellow Erdickbro

ironically both hairstyles

They could do a decent job yes, but an actual balanced smash moveset will most likely step on the toes of other characters, I just don't think its worth it when their are other options that would be very unique and add a lot of life to the game, both in playing as and fighting against

Christ, lots of people in video games use swords. Get over it.

In a game about unique characters with unique fighting styles and movesets you'd come to expect a bit more wouldnt you?