Worth it?

Attached: 81yZlFMhMcL._SL1500_.jpg (1263x1500, 202K)

I unironically enjoyed it. The DLC segment can suck a dick, however.

Yes. I never played online, though.

For $9.99? Yes. Just watch out for any shipping costs. I'm still trying to find out how Best Buy added on $4.99 in shipping to an order already close to $35

I wish it would suck my dick to be honest if you know what I mean lad

yes it means you should fuck off back to RejectEra

I know its sometimes on discount for less than $5 on psn. Its not bad for that price if you enjoy TPS games.

dilate

>first class view of Ellie's arse
Yeah I'd say so

Attached: 58a781d105030745ca0f4a43103c277f.jpg (1536x1536, 153K)

has anyone played both the PS3 and PS4 vers?

I have. Along with Metal Gear Solid V, and several Assassin's Creed games. Ask me anything.

How long have you been massive day?

did you notice any actual improvement in the remastered vers or is it just a carbon copy of the old one?

It wouldn't be worth it even if it were free.

It's pretty fun and a good movie game with some light scavenging. Definitely worth for $15 or less (preferably $5 - $10)

I liked the dlc from a storytelling point of view, cause you were basically on the edge of your seat waiting for something awful to happen, because you knew already it would end badly, but the should have put in more actual gameplay.

It's one of those games you sit back and let do most of the work for. Naughty Dog started making those types of games after Uncharted was a big success. It's okay to enjoy them while enjoying other games with tighter mechanics, better stories, etc.. It's just relaxing from time to time if the game does the majority of the work to keep you engaged

So, the girl almost gets raped?
Twice?

Haha

First 30 minutes of this game are absolutely gorgeous haha

haha

It was good in the sense that it was the only segment that combined zombies with humans within one arena. The entire vanilla game does not have that featured and it was pretty lame that they only included it in their lgbtbbq-chapter.

That is exactly the kind of thing that keeps me unengaged and keeps me from being invested in a game.

It's a shit stealth game with walking sections inbetween.