Leave it to Yea Forums to suck Nintendo's cock for making an honestly underwhelming game...

Leave it to Yea Forums to suck Nintendo's cock for making an honestly underwhelming game. There's a word BotW has nothing to do with, "honest". Nothing about this game's design is honest in the least. The plateau gets your hopes up but the game never advances beyond what's introduced here. So the game reuses the same tricks over and over and hopes you won't notice how much hollower it is than even the worst 3D Zelda (discounting BotW, of course), Twilight Princess.

>b-but the gameplay loop is satisfying and exploring is its own reward

"No!"

Rewarding your efforts is something even the first Zelda got right, Korok seeds are a hollow reward, mirroring the game's design. Yes, discovering something the first few times can feel a little good but anyone with a triple digit IQ will soon realize every effort they make to traverse the game's empty world for a split-second dopamine rush when you finally find a half-interesting landmark is worthless when the game throws at you another worthless weapon or another pointless Korok seed. One thing I left unmentioned is the complete lack of satisfying dungeons, but it's one of the game's largest problems. The puzzles are lackluster but their largest issue is their lack of identity. The brown, unremarkable walls characteristic of each Divine Beast are such a far cry from the likes of the Shadow Temple from OoT or Stone Tower Temple. It makes you miss even the otherwise middling Lakebed Temple from TP, and that's saying something. You are free to respond to my post, I give permission, but just know I will not respond back; I've carefully considered and tempered my opinion so I know it's as right as an opinion can possibly be.

Attached: Ubisoft.jpg (400x562, 187K)

Yawn.

Do you have an actual argument beyond desperate pasta nonsense?

Good thing their making a Botw2 so they can fix all the flaws of the first game.

Aight dude play the game first then gather your feelings together in like 30 words or less. Thanks

OP made a thread yesterday nervously asking if the game feels dishonest to anyone else and now overnight he's become very confident.

You'd sure fucking hope so. Unfortunately everyone fellated botw so much that it's possible they don't

>Nothing about this game's design is honest in the least.

lmfao the fruitless quest to fault BotW has now reached abstract levels.

Attached: 1546816699659.webm (900x374, 2.47M)

Sorry reading is hard for you, nin-tenyearold

>2 (TWO) years
>still seething, obsessed, and distraught over a single game
Admit it, this game's success has broken you and now all you can do is attempt to cool your severely blasted ass with daily threads (literally not a single day since launch has gone without a single BOTW seethe thread or post) but to no avail.

The absolute fucking state of OP and snoybois after this single game and now its sequel is on the way, are we gonna see a decade of Zelda induced asshurt?

shes getting old bros

>nin-tenyearold

Oh so you're ja ealous crybaby. Got it.

I like how you quoted "exploring is its own reward" only to then completely miss the point of that statement and go off on some tangent about you not liking the tangible, extrinsic rewards.

Learn to format your posts and articulate yourself better if you're going to make shitpost copypastas.

>You are free to respond to my post, I give permission, but just know I will not respond back; I've carefully considered and tempered my opinion so I know it's as right as an opinion can possibly be.

You took up server space for this shit.

Attached: 1484447619895.png (564x468, 525K)

>twilight princess
>worse than skyward sword
BAHAHAHA

Attached: 1560271424593.png (1344x668, 125K)

This game is literally undiscussable on Yea Forums

Rabid fans of BotW will shut down any legit criticism with insults and buzzwords and most people trying to bring forth actual arguments get drowned out by shitposters and morons with no opinions only along for the ride
I don't quite see the appeal of BotW in particular and thusly I cannot understand the undying love Yea Forums has for it but I'm looking forward to seeing what the sequel does
It is certainly THE game that has caused more butthurt among people who played it in one way or another

Attached: 1514681868700.png (604x484, 443K)

>Rewarding your efforts is something even the first Zelda got right

Now that's dishonest, considering Zelda games in general only rewarded you with heart pieces, bottles or rupees.

BotW gives you spirit orbs, which amounts to a choice between increased health or stamina. It gives you a variety of weapons and materials to experiment with. It gives you upgradeable armor. It gives you seeds to increase your inventory space. It gives you monster parts for elixirs or trading for unique gear, depending on player choice.

>legitimate criticism

lmao

It is though. At least SS was a NEW pile of shit. TP is a pile of shit that's a remake. Also let's be honest SS is the only AAA game that actually uses the motion control gimmick.

>Rabid fans of BotW will shut down any legit criticism with insults and buzzwords

Most criticisms of this game tend to be memes and buzzwords themselves.

Here you go: the ending of the game is shit. We spend the whole adventure trying to get stronger for the final fight and the final fight is easy as piss and the final dungeon is skippable. What the fuck. That ended felt like a Nintendo slapping me in the face and going "ahaha can you believe this faggot he actually played this game for 40 hours, he thought he would be able to use all that shit he collected"

it isnt though

?

True, it's a shit flinging contest all around

Attached: 1515341423598.jpg (680x453, 37K)

SS took everything TP failed at - empty overworld, linear bottlenecks on the map, badly designed sidequests, forced railroading and handholding - and made them ten times worse. SS is the worst Zelda and it's not even close.

Zack and Wiki isn't AAA, also it's garbage. And games like Galaxy don't really use motion controls.

But it also felt fresh. And the combat was kind of fun. So they're both undeniably shit, but TP is shittier

What the fuck is this cycle that always happens on Yea Forums?

>Game comes out
>Is popular, decent game but overrated as fuck by jornos
>Yea Forums moves on from it and the games discussion dies
>some autist who really wants to keep talking about the game tries making a thread
>thread quickly 404s
>realises that the only way he can get Yea Forums to talk about the game is by falseflagging as a blatantly over the top "seething" individual who's "so mad over the games success"
>thread suddenly doesn't instantly die out anymore

It happened with Bloodborne, Witcher 3 and now BoTW/RDR2. Are you that desperate to talk about your game? Go make a general, I know that the last one died but it's better than "baiting" Yea Forums into talking about your dead game.

So watch this. Soon the same autist is gonna post that zelda image with the "days since Yea Forums last cried over BoTW" when 90% of comments in this thread are actually not crying but rather, shitting on OP.

It's actually pathetic

Attached: a_ov_Pepe_160928.jpg (1920x1080, 114K)

Attached: cry.png (143x143, 36K)

Like clockwork

Lmfao. Shit is so predictable. Go get some sleep OP, i'm sure you can talk about BoTW on Reddit. I'm pretty sure they still care about it

Attached: 1372665917207.png (400x400, 15K)

>nobody's crying over BotW!
he said while crying over BotW

glad i'm not the only one who's been noticing this.

>"No!"
Who are you even quoting?

There isn't a single negative comment about BoTW in my post my dude. I haven't even played the game and don't plan to, i'm just noticing a huge trend that I noticed with other games.

People have realised that the only way to talk about dead games is by baiting Yea Forums into shitting on it or defending it. . Pretty sad

It's because Yea Forums is a genuinely garbage board on a garbage site with shit users and arguably shitter moderators/staff that do nothing about how shit it is

>Day X of retard crying over based BotW
>worst 3D Zelda
>TP
>not SS
Found the Supreme Commander of the Retard Corps

What's there to be jealous of?

The "no" was the rebuttal to that shitty cope desperate nincels actually use. I'm sorry you haven't learned to read beyond twitter posts, child.

BoTWfags are just seething over Nintendo admitting that Rockstar did it better with RDR2

Attached: 1560303345748.jpg (1439x1516, 570K)

SS is better than TP and BotW

So why are you naming calling like a child?

K E K

Attached: 1555967554017.png (1485x900, 320K)

Fpbp

I thought you said you wouldn't be responding back, OP.

Attached: 1540090912844.png (484x605, 242K)

There has so far been no satisfactory rebuttal to the OP, which makes me the only adult here and all of seething ningroids mental (and probably literal) children.

IMAGINE BEING SO BUTT HURT BECAUSE ONE GAME FUCK HIS FAVORITE

Not nintentard (I hate everything nintendo has made but BOTW)

What I'll say is I think BOTW is a fairly perfect game with the exception of not enough side quests.
Climbing is good, map design is beautiful in my opinion too. Item collecting and gathering feels relatively thought out (except weapons/gear etc).

Dungeons are all fun, but in truth could have had more effort. I appreciated it since it was a long time since games did that amount of dungeons, I liked just running around trying to find them all. I'd say make their designs and systems more unique.

-Better Dungeon design in general
-More sidequests
-Overhaul how weapons/gear work with how they're found and gain. (Also more difficulty curve)

Otherwise its a pretty damn fine game I'd say.

Attached: drew-barrymore-scream-1.jpg (1951x2912, 3.85M)

we have a limit server space on Yea Forums and this..this shit gets to be put here?

Attached: Degenerates.jpg (750x783, 76K)

Except they never said this, the question was what games the staff were playing and the reply was that some of the younger members were playing RDR, literally nothing about inspiration.

>some literal who seething Nintendy
>Nintendo's word themselves

Sorry kiddo, but your god and savior has spoken. RDR2 > BoTW

Wanna cool down the asshurt and make an actual legible post this time, dumbass?

seething

Attached: seething.png (701x744, 758K)

>fairly
>relatively
>fun

Don't use those words when making an argument as to why something is good, it makes you look uncertain of your own opinion
Also fun is completely subjective and not applicable in this case

This game is terrible. The platforming is only functional because they added a shitty stamina bar. The combat is only not brain dead repetitive because of the durability system.

Every shortcoming of design was lazily "fixed" last second with a shitty mechanic.

>didn’t actually read the article
Sums up the youth of today right there. No capacity for knowledge and don’t even try.

The desperation never fucking ends lmao. Your saviour has spoken indeed.

Attached: Cluelesskiddies.png (939x576, 172K)

>Zelda
>platforming
I hate summer so much

Notice him talking about the N64 games and not fucking BoTW. Retard.

Attached: zelda-soul.jpg (1798x1020, 647K)

literal cope

Call it whatever you want. I'd rather have adventuring that requires precise jumps and obstacles than lol cling to shit like spider-man but watch out for stamina bar. It's so lazy.

Yawn. You can't help yourself can you? Every time there's a BotW thread you come and shit the place up like seething jealous mentally ill baby that you are. Nintendo made the game of the generation and you can't handle it. Your ass-sting will keep you awake all the up to the release of BotW2 and beyond.

Seriously have sex before you start hurting small animals.

this, no Sheikah tech is already a big improvement and confirmation of dungeons means the game will actually play like a Zelda title this time

Okay but zelda isn't a game about "precise jumps" you fucking retard

>dont use words
Then I'll say it, you guys are fucking retarded and bitching about a good game because you're degenerate faggots who can't hold the shooting button and walk in a straight line.
You're so fucking petty that you pick on words to make people sound like they don't believe their own opinion like your doing faggot then make it a long running seething meme.

> BOTW is a fairly perfect game with the exception of not enough side quests.

I said what I thought, so you can fuck off with the cherry picking my words.
Also you have autism.

No can I voice my opinion without being told I don't believe in it and not having to insult? I swear nu Yea Forums needs to be called insults just for them to believe someone has an opinion now.

Attached: getreal.jpg (154x166, 6K)

Games influenced by RDR2
>Cyberpunk 2077(CDPR)
>Elden Ring (Fromsoft)
>Death Stranding (Kojima)
>BoTW 2 (Nintendo)

Games inspired by boTW
>Elder Scrolls VI (Bethesda)
>Assassins Creed Odyssey (Ubisoft)

REALLY makes you think

Attached: 1560377713455.gif (500x368, 2.97M)

>op calling botw shit #4078
>one user says it's been x years and you're still seething
>one posts the smug zelda image
>user calls him out for posting said image every thread
>"Seethinf" "obsessed" "cope"
>thread gets 404'd
>repeat
Woah....

Full heartedly agree. Korok seeds are such bullshit and they give you fucking nothing. A good "nothing" reward would be the Couple's Mask from Majora's Mask. However that sidequest is a reward because it is so enriching and world building. It lets you get more involved with the people in this small town. Plus it's a super iconic mask. Something so many new Zeldas fail at. Also fuck breakable weapons. Is this a fucking survival horror? No. Then give me solid weapons that fucking matter. Make them iconic like the Gold Razor Blade and Mirror Shield from Majora's Mask.

>your whole argument

LMFAO that's pathetic but I guess this is where you are now after three years.

man, you are getting really autistic about a toy
I want you to always remember that each time you sperg about games you don't like being fun, I enjoy those games all the more knowing you're sperging alone in a void on the internet about someone else's tastes in a toy
get some help for your sadbrains

>You are free to respond to my post, I give permission, but just know I will not respond back
Then write it on your fucking diary

>Now can I voice my opinion without being told I don't believe in it and not having to insult? I swear nu Yea Forums needs to be called insulted just for them to believe someone has an opinion now.
>+Some engrish fixes on my end

Its almost like you ignored what I said in the end and proved my point, bye.

Attached: 1543004746715.jpg (1087x1080, 112K)

Meanwhile in SNOY...

Attached: snoy.jpg (449x998, 482K)

If you think games are about rewards just play gacha games or hearthstone. Some people don't play games for extrinsic rewards. I really enjoy exploration.

Attached: 1560459100170.png (1000x800, 935K)

Embarrassing

gods and monsters is a multiplat though, and also on the switch

cope

Attached: 1530536494023.jpg (449x998, 201K)

Two years and still rent free. This game must be good.

already obsolete by

I was merely giving you advice to construct a more meaningful argument, saying stuff like "it's probably good" just shows that you don't believe in what you're saying yourself
You need to type with conviction, how else are you going to get anyone to share your opinion?

Attached: 1515337961969.jpg (301x343, 35K)

I will never understand the argument against Korok seeds because you don't have to do them. You can easily get through the game without upgrading your equipment space. At most you might want a few extra spots for weapons so at most you might want to get about 10 out of 999 Korok seeds but considering you're constantly picking up new weapons you don't even need to do that.

The joke is that snoyfags hate all games they can't play and pretend to like the ones they can.

that's not an argument

The argument against koroks is that they're always waiting at the end of a possibly cool location of something.
>wow this valley looks interesting
>there HAS to be something at the end of this road, definitely a miniboss a weapon or a sh-
>its yet another korok puzzle

Shrines got boring after a while. First 10 hours were pretty fucking great though.
Hopefully there will be less shrines in sequel.

Nice clickbait headline, but all Aonuma said was that some of the people on the team were playing RDR2.

man I hope Elden Ring is good

hope the change those trial names, it's an autistic thing, but they sound look early day achievement/trophy titles

skyward sword was wprse than twilight princess but other than that youre p much correct user

seething

Well then I take back what I said, I guess you weren't trying to do seething memes.
Sorry in a way I guess user, I mean I didn't mean it first place but I guess it was just cunty of me to respond that way anyway then.

I get what you mean, but typing on conviction here is meme and only equates 50+ (You)'s with bitching.

Attached: 1530512042504.jpg (250x201, 25K)

Thats a ridiculous argument. A Korok seed takes a minute to add to the game, more substantial content would take a lot longer and a lot more people. Never did Nintendo make a choice between something bigger or a Korok. They made a choice between a Korok or nothing. There are limited resources and time in game development. They can't put a challenge shrine on every hill.

cope

Twilight princess was a good zelda

Op is a nigger

>they can't put stuff in every hill
Then make less hills? Why make the world so large if you're only gonna fill it with inconsequential shit?

I don't think shrines are coming back considering the one shot we get of Hyrule has
>no towers
>no divine beasts
>no shrines
>no pillars surrounding Hyrule Castle
plus Link doesn't have the slate when we see him either so I guess all the Sheikah tech is gone

Attached: botw2hyrule.png (1254x703, 703K)

The game does lose steam after the Plateau; but, it is still the best 3D Zelda and best overall Zelda after Link's Awakening.
Best game this decade other than maybe Warband, Dark Souls, Tropical Freeze, and E.Y.E.

Because it's fun to explore dipshit. Maybe not for you, but for the 15 million people who bought the game it is.

It would make absolutely no sense for more shrines to somehow pop up. Obviously there won't be shrines. The game is gonna be spent largely underground.

There's at least one or two anons who will respond in a straightforward manner looking for good discussion
You just need to ignore the mean and hurtful Yea Forums-goers
I wouldn't bother with anyone who uses demeaning words and insults though, even if they have well-thought out and good opinions, because that just hurts me in the feeligs

Attached: 1560467890664.jpg (448x500, 52K)

Typical vote thread. People pointing out flaws and the only comebacks retards come up with is "seething". Just stop trying to argue with them. Only reason I'm here is cause I made the image OP used.

BOTW2 is going nto be a link to the past remade in the BOTW engine

Don't you get tired of posting this exact same thread every day? Is your life so empty that you want (you)'s this much?

hew is mad cause mum wont buy him a switch since he already has a "nintendo xbox"

>its yet another korok puzzle

Koroks work so much better than similar ideas in other open world games.

Take Spider-Man on PS4 for example, which I'm currently playing. You have Peter's backpacks to find, essentially this game's idea of the korok content - a little easter egg hunt which provides you with credit to updgrade your stats and shit.

As is typical with most open world games, finding these backpacks is a chore. It involves nothing. They are lit up on your map and you just push your character there and press a button when you get there. That's it. Its NOTHING.

Nintendo, on the otherhand, understand game design far better than most. They gamify the concept. You aren't told where the koroks are. *YOU* find them all on your own. They aren't lit up on the map. Finding them is usually a subtle psychological test because your brain is programmed to question things which seem odd or out of place. So natural curiosity will pull you towards them
- your focus is always on the visible world in front of you rather than constantly looking at your minimap - and when you get there will find some puzzle to do. Simple as fuck puzzles yes, but at least its SOMETHING rather than NOTHING.

Straight away Nintendo takes this tired and loathsome open world trope and turns it on its head, makes it engaging and rewarding and ultimately tied to the core gameplay concept - exploration.

Its subtle shit like this which puts Nintendo head and shoulders above every other developer on the planet - an understanding of what makes video games video *GAMES*. And its the kind difference that uneducated plebs cannot wrap their heads around because they don't understand the craft of designing games.

BOTW is a perfectly fine game with a ton of flaws but since it is a Nintendo game it get's pretty cancerous on Yea Forums. Nintenfags saying it's god's gift to mankind and no other open world game comes close and will spam smug meme pictures, unironically posting metacritic scores like sheep, and will literally spam the same threads over and over again just because It gives them free (You)s which pisses off alot of contrarians.

cope

Based idort. Korok shitters BTFO.

No other open world comes close though. Most of them are extremely buggy. Rockstar is basically the only other company making non-buggy games and they're focusing on the online and cinematics now. San Andreas was very good for the time but is outdated now.

Zelda is my favourite franchise and I didn't last more than 10 hours in botw.
Garbage combat, weapon system, items, dungeons, survival shit, story, music.
I don't think ive played a more boring game. I didn't get one second of fun.
Fuck this game.

To its defense its bettet than rdr2. (Just a bit).

Ive come to accept that open world games only work with vehicles and super heroes.
Though I hope Elder Sign will show everyone how to properly do it.

day 834, Yea Forums is mad as fuck

>open world games only work with vehicles and super heroes

You need to be 18 to post here.

Zelda is my favorite franchise and BotW is in my Top 5 favorite Zelda games, only under OoT, MM, ALttP, and LA but better than anything else.

>Yea Forums

I think you mean the same autist that spam these threads with slight variations.

Except the game is so empty, ANY content looks out of place and there are so many seeds it winds up happening more often then not
I'm not defending Spiderman here, I hate all collect a thons

But I like the game though? Why would I need to cope?
Maybe when it comes to mobility and traversal BOTW is pretty great but story and combat could use some work desu

Get better grammar.

But the idea of doing a “Dark World” is possible. It’s just a matter of time constraints and when the game is getting released.

It’ll definitely be a holiday title. But will it be in 2020?

thats rich in defense of a nintendogame lmao

>why do people say this
>because of this
>REEEE WELL 15 MILLION PEOPLE AGREE WITH ME?
Don't ask questions if you don't want the answer.

white women are so ugly

It’s didn’t feel fresh. It felt restricting. TP is a subpar Zelda game, but SS is absolute trash.

yawn

Answer this honestly, don't you guys that love (or dislike) any game in this series get tired of doing circular arguments in defense of whichever game you like and that someone dislikes? Why is is so hard to agree to disagree and move on? You do realize you repeat the same arguments over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again?

Attached: kid.jpg (225x224, 5K)

because BotW was a colossal disappointment and no one will tell me otherwise

I am convinced Yea Forums's defence of botw is a carefully constructed mass troll. No one can really be this brainless

Why do Nintenfatlards get so upset at the notion that Bore of the Ubishit is less than perfect?

If you don't like exploration there's literally a linear main quest to follow

It's the same 1-2 Discord shills. Same images posted like bots.

You could say the exact same thing about the copy paste shitposting threads.

Which isn't that good because the open world takes priority.

OP is pasta?

Here's the thing, it's been two years since this game has come out and you'll rarely go a week without seeing a thread about this game still. Most people who frequent this board are absolutely tired of having this discussion, so all you have left are people who were late to the party and some dedicated shitposters. If you look back in the archive to a few months after the game came out you'll generally see better discussion about the problems this game has in general.

Well I liked it a ton and I started with ALttP as my first Zelda game.

This guy gets it. People talk like Korok seeds are a replacement for the most substantial content in the game when they're really just fun little hidden challenges that you can decide to do if you want to contribute towards your inventory space. It's a completely harmless element of the game.

It certainly wasn't as shitty as it is now. People discussed flaws, but were mostly civil and were enjoying themselves. Then it won GotY and the shitposting has gone on for 2 years.

What are you talking about? Every dungeon in almost every previous Zelda games had a unique item that changed combat or traversal.

BOTW gives you a smaller array of items and gives you them all in the first couple hours. This leaves everything worth finding as weapons or armor, each of which is just a simple stat boost.

Why are you being such a sensitive bitch over this?

2D Zelda games > 3D Zelda games

>Popular game BAD!
>Shitty Weaboo Trash Game GOOD!

Both games are shit. Absolute lowest common denominator champions.

Not him, but I didn't mind exploring said "inconsequential shit". Shieldsurfing towards a light ring or shooting the moving targets are pretty fun side excursions that only take a few seconds, and they're a far better alternative to not having ANYTHING on the map.

In contrast, a smaller map with nothing but hugely substantial challenges every square yard would burn me out pretty quickly. It's good design to have a variety of small and big content rather than just one or the other.

I had fun playing BOTW. Enjoyed it a lot.

Attached: 1540949313695.png (350x400, 205K)

honestly, i was retarded when i first played and instead of taking that path with a little bridge that leads into the mountains where you first meet the big korok dude, I climbed those mountains into kakariko or whatever.
So since i wanted to play blind i went through most of the game wondering if i could ever upgrade my inventory slots, and didn't realize it until like 3 beasts, 50 shrines, and most of the towers.
it was honestly more fun and challenging before, but i went from like 3 - 6 slots you start with to like 15 of each when i first found him.

>Every dungeon in almost every previous Zelda games had a unique item that changed combat or traversal.

Like what? The boomerang? The bow? Those are in BotW. Everything else is usually just a macguffin to solve scripted puzzles on the map or in the dungeon.

The only dungeon item that was ever worth a shit is the hookshot.

>This leaves everything worth finding as weapons or armor, each of which is just a simple stat boost.

Different weapon types result in different combat styles, and there's also a lot of armor sets with bonuses that aren't just stat boosts. There's way more stuff to experiment with in this title than most of the previous games.

dont mind me just posting tier

Attached: my-image (4).png (1216x467, 355K)

yeah, it's not undiscussable because elbow lickers here come and shitpost any legitimate attempts to talk avout the game. It's all those gosh darn fans, if only they didn't exist, then we could just mindlessly shitpost in peace

>Maybe when it comes to mobility and traversal BOTW is pretty great
I disagree. The fact I can go anywhere effortlessly throws away any enjoyment I could have gotten from traversing the game. Climbing is just too fucking overpowered and rivers/lakes are crossed too easily.

That's fine but I can't imagine why.

The butthurt is being for how many years now guys?
I honestly lost count

Attached: 1550441253102.gif (384x239, 354K)

It goes both ways and that's what makes BotW on Yea Forums interesting, because you literally cannot have a civil discussion with people trading arguments with thought and care put into them, opening themselves up for new ideas
Though in my dream world BotW would never exist and we'd have gotten a Minish Cap sequel instead, with the same artstyle as the original, just shitloads of content

Replying lmao to that is implying there is nothing at all to criticize. This game is 100/100 completely flawless to you?

Now I agree with almost every criticism OP has about the game. It would have been significantly better with real dungeons, the divine beasts were extremely underwhelming. But the game WAS fun in its own right, and it was a good game. Its just hard to ignore the potential of it having all those same mechanics and that same open world with actual DUNGEONS scattered across the world. dungeon entrances embedded high into the walls on cliffs, underwater in rivers through the jungle, high on a mountaintop etc. That would have been a zelda game on par with OOT and I hope this is the direction they are going, because all of the interaction and emergent mechanics from all the physics properties in BotW is actually really fun shit

I wasn't big on TP because it was trying hard to copy the success of OoT only adding in a stuff that ended up less fun in addition to poor pacing. Vanilla WW at least had a different style going for it, even it it had some of the same beats as well, but the triforce hunt hurt the latter half of the game so much that I had to put it down for a while. ST and PH the less said the better, while SS had the lowest lows of the series. ALBW was good, but it wasn't as good as ALttP feeling too similar as well.

Close, but no cigar.

Attached: 20190615_110826.jpg (669x488, 161K)

>because you literally cannot have a civil discussion with people trading arguments with thought and care put into them

The same can be said for every Zelda game thread not OoT or ALttP.

Attached: zeld.png (1020x432, 290K)

> because all of the interaction and emergent mechanics from all the physics properties in BotW is actually really fun shit
Honestly I feel like an absolute retard, mental defficient person whenever I'm playing this game. I'm 60 hours in and I cannot figure out how to have any ammount of fun in it. There emergent mechanics never happen to me.
The only genuine fun I've had so far was the camel dungeon. please help

>Oracles that high
>Toilet Princess that high
>Breath of the Wild and Link Between Worlds that low

Yikes

Sure but that doesn't matter since we're discussing BotW and these games have as much in common with one another as Metal Gear Solid does with Survive, just emblematic brand recognition in one form or another

>implying Oracles are bad
>implying TP isn't an alright title
>implying ALBW isn't a weak rehash getting by due to the success and appeal of its predecessor
>implying BOTW isn't a skeleton of a game that won't get made obsolete by the sequel with actual dungeons
oof

I don't think BotW was necessarily trying to focus on dungeons so much as the overworld itself. I do, however, think that the sequel will provide all that stuff for the dungeon lovers who felt left out.

>weak rehash
>skeleton of a game

I don't think you've actually played either of these games.

Attached: 95D0D2DE-1C60-4EF3-A24A-9E4A461733D7.jpg (970x546, 49K)