Let's pretend it's the mid-to-late 90's

What where they thinking???

Attached: Saturn_MK-80314.jpg (1940x2220, 1.65M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=haOCJ8wL0OA
youtube.com/watch?v=a8sgZ9qQGkw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>nintendork thinks his alien controller is better
Just wait, Saturn will blow everyone away after it gains some traction.

Play Deep Fear

I've always wanted to try one of those but I barely ever saw a Saturn, let alone the 3d controller. It looks like a better version if the Dreamcast controller.

>Segatard really thinks this will save the Saturn

Nothing will surpass Mario 64

Attached: 220px-Sonic_X-treme_Coverart.png (220x370, 170K)

>Why yes, I do play my games with a waffle iron

Attached: 68513389.png (500x628, 359K)

I sure am excited to experience the rest of the story.

Attached: 1535788187768.jpg (640x938, 84K)

I can't wait for Panzer Dragoon Saga.

>And the black population is under control

Attached: roof korean.jpg (950x647, 186K)

Is your favorite character in Super Smash Bros?

Attached: super_smash_bros__64_expanded_by_connorrentz_dccnbs5.png (384x288, 160K)

Bet you haven't even seen the gameplay, this game will revolutionize gaming as we know it. And it's just around the corner too. Your ugly fat plumber will be forgotten in a decade.

>What where they thinking???

PS1 and N64 are simply better OP. Not even 3 games will save it. Crash and Mario destroy anything on Saturn.

vidya advertising kino
youtube.com/watch?v=haOCJ8wL0OA

Why is there a shinto shrine in the middle of an American town? Is it because the games takes place in California?

this controller was unironically comfy. if you cut away the top and bottom of main big circle it's no different to modern controllers. it just looks funny

>PS1
Sony is only good for making walkmans, get out of here.

can't wait to be born! xD

Attached: personabox.jpg (340x321, 28K)

I think it's better. DC controller felt like a downgrade to me.

Wait till they release all the attachments. Sega's going to revolutionize the game industry with motion control. You'll never see innovation like this on a Nintendo console! Ha!

Attached: 7488254-23.gif (621x800, 19K)

Imo, it's SUPER bulky and awkward to use. Haven't put a lot of time with either DC or 3D controller, but DC felt better.

Otherwise, I REALLY enjoy the classic saturn pad.

What the hell am I even looking at? Was Sega really thinking of implementing motion controls by turning it into a steering wheel?

Had the wrong image the first time, but I'll repost it. Yes. They had multiple ideas for attachments to convert the controller.

Attached: 7488254-21.gif (621x800, 22K)

Attached: 7488254-19.gif (621x800, 21K)

Put in countless hours with DC and quite a few with the 3D pad. DC just feels very cheap to me and I hated the fuck out of that d-pad. Classic saturn pad is definitely amazing for fighting games.

youtube.com/watch?v=a8sgZ9qQGkw

>lets have our entire game be in a fish eye lens view
>lets have our flagship character's next gen game be a rip-off of Bug

Probably wouldn't of saved the Saturn

>fish eye lens
The whole game is just a 90s commercial

I never used that OP pad but the Dreamcast controller in retrospect is very odd. They reduced buttons when Sega was clearly seeing that gaming was going to need more than that. Plus they got rid of their great d-pads in favor of something much shittier.

If Dreamcast controller had the six face buttons with that circular d-pad it would have been fine though despite having a cord coming out of the bottom of the controller and the memory cards going into the controller which were stupid and so unnecessary. Sega really shouldn't have bothered with such gimmicky shitty memory cards that died out so quickly in battery life.

Just finished this. It was pretty decent but I think it will be forgotten in a few years.

Attached: 220px-Final_Fantasy_VII_Box_Art[1].jpg (220x218, 15K)

This would have been such a bad Sonic game. As a new IP with an original character though it might have been somewhat interesting although definitely forgotten about soon enough after release. It probably would have just been a niche cult classic type of game at best had it been original.

It was fun to bring your chao with you, though.