This is why the DS4 is better

This is why the DS4 is better.

Attached: 1467439887517.jpg (983x480, 100K)

claw is retarded
so kbm wins

>I can't do something (don't want to learn it) so it's retarded

There's no reason you should be doing claw grip on the left side.

>.

Attached: 1559893525169.png (400x299, 230K)

Careful OP, since Tendo copied Xbox, little Tendies will rush to their defense!

>Retarded ergonomics are okay if they're on my console of choice

If you want to play competitively just get a PC.

>controller
nice one

oh shit there's a DS4 out?

I think you'd be better off using the Microsoft Accessibility controller, because you're clearly fucking handicapped.

yes
DS3 is the best though

Attached: 1554067966657.png (1024x576, 392K)

>ever using the left analog stick and dpad at the same time
Literal cancer

>DMC
>Soulsborne/Sekiro
and other games where you don't want to stop to use an item;

this doesn't mean you claw all the time, it means you can press the d-pad without having to stop your character;
it's also an essential for speedrunners

How did your last CS:GO or Dota match go, Ivan? :) Did you win? I hope you didn't scream at your teammates too much

>claw can will never be as good a kb+m
get fucked pad players

Attached: 1546137021162.jpg (600x600, 69K)

For me, it's telekinesis and direct thought control

KB+M will never compare

you're calling me handicapped because I (((CAN))) do something that you can't

Attached: kek.gif (100x100, 4K)

>projecting this hard
absolute SEETHING

why don't dark souls speedrunners use mouse and keyboard then instead of clawing?

>Thumbstick
>"Thumb"stick
>Index finger

Name a game where you need to use the analogue stick and the d-pad at the same time for optimal performance.

Neither of them are good compared to controllers specially made for malformed hands, so whoever holds his hand like that should probably get one of those.

Competitive games aren't speedrun tho even if I have huge respect for speedrunners, these are 2 different things
And saying PC players only use KB+M is also retarded, I use a controller for games like sekiro, DS etc you get the idea.

exactly, that's why the DS4 is better
I already did

Who the hell holds a controller like that?

Attached: image0-30-1.jpg (640x480, 76K)

Claw has always been retarded. It's why Bumper Jumper exists and found its way into other games.

Optimal performance in souls games has nothing to do with item swapping, just don't get hit, that's the optimal strategy.

oh man that hotdog is burnt
think you need to get a new one man
and why would you waste yellow ketchup on it?

how do I bumper jumper in dark souls?

>Xbox One
>fucking sharp edges
no thanks
>duelshock 4
it’s actually pretty comfy. It only took Sony 25 years to make a good controller
>switch pro
the actual kino controller

also claw grip isn’t comfy. I can do it, but it hurts my already arthritis riddled hands.

SPOILER THAT SHIT NIGGA

actually I said that originally because I use kb+m for most games and find it much more precise in most games but there are still a few that I prefer a controller due to just muscle memory on a controllermonster hunter/platformers/fighting games

Attached: 1535591674184.jpg (285x285, 27K)

No, ds3 is for handlets. Ds4 is wider and more comfortable.

You're so cool for saying unpopular things, I would suck your dick by the way

Sounds weird but I use my right thumb on the D-pad in the rare instances where I'd want to claw it. e.g. commands or items.

Because they fucked the controls (at least for DS1), mouse has input lag for no good reason when I played it

how about just haveing a good fucken d-pad and not that shit tilt plastic monstrosity that has been on the xbox controller

GC controller was the first asymmetric controller, you fag.