Let's pretend we're Yea Forums

>new game < old game

why can't they just make old game

Attached: 1557209073531.png (932x932, 527K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tR1nHnEL3PM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

if they made old game right now, it would be new game

fool

Why cant they just build on old game instead of making new game without things in old game

UPVOTE MY TWITTER SCREENCAP PLZ GUIZE
ALSO BASED BASED BASED POSTAN THIS ON REDDIT XDDDD

Old game was good on release, but New game does the [selling point] a bit better, pirate it if you can.

DUHHH CIRNGE!!!! DUHHH BRINGE!!???!!1 CRINGE!!!!! IS THAT ALL YOU SHITPOSTING FUCKS CAN SAY!!??? DURR BASED BASED BASED CRINGE CRINGE BASED BASED CRINGE CRINGE CRINGE BASED CRINGE I FEEL LIKE IM IN A FUCKING ASYLUM FULL OF DEMENTIA RIDDEN OLD PEOPLE THAT CAN DO NOTHING BUT REPEAT THE SAME FUCKING WORDS ON LOOP LIKE A FUCKING BROKEN RECORD CRINGE CRINGE CRINGE BASED BASED CRINGE ONIONS ONIONS ONIONS SNOYY ONIONS LOL ONIONS!!! CRINGE!!!1 BOOMER!! LE ZOOMER!!!! I AM BOOMER!!!! NO ZOOM ZOOM ZOOMIES ZOOMER GOING ZOOMIES AHGHGH I FUCKING HATE THE INTERNET SO GODDAMN MUCH FUCKJK YOU SHITPOST I HONEST TO GOD HOPE YOUR MOTHER CHOKES ON HER OWN FECES IN HELL YOU COCKSUCKER VUT OHHH I KNOWM MY POST IS CRINGE ISNT IT?? CRINGE CRINGE CRINGR CRINGEY BASED CRINGE BASED REDDIT REDDIT CRINGE ZOOM CRINGE ONIONS REDDIT BASED BASED!!!!!!

have sex

Attached: 4A8FF2A85CE7422FB4196A15ED37AFB3.jpg (489x766, 44K)

Dark Souls 2 is good

I definitely got the Bing Crosby tune, baby..You know I’ve been raised on music. My dad was a technical engineer...got all the patents and everything.

It's even funny as text

Attached: 01717548.jpg (427x425, 53K)

new game good old game bad yes im v

have sex

Attached: 1513458283199.png (623x450, 35K)

nuh uh Fark Souls 2 is BAD. THE WORST. IT MAKE ME SHITTIN IN MY PANTS.

>let's pretend
go back

>Japanese games good.

>They're the only way I can see titties.

Attached: presidentoftheunitedstates.jpg (480x337, 19K)

Post the video

hey that one was pretty good, you really do sound like a typical user from Yea Forums

Ugh, why are all these animeposters and pol-tards ruining this board?

I hate black people.

GO BACK TO POL YOU FUCKING DRUMPFKIN

cringe. have sex.

I managed to find it on youtube. youtube.com/watch?v=tR1nHnEL3PM

Old game had a unique system for alchemy, more sidequests, sexy women, and 10 more combat moves than new game. Also old game has 50 more equips compared to new game. Why can't company just do what they did before and build new stuff into the game?
New game has better looks, and that's it. I guess they added a hacking minigame but it's shit anyway.

Attached: gaming4life.jpg (365x550, 81K)

How is it possible that game from year has more gameplay than game from current year?

have sex

Attached: 80c1.png (645x729, 77K)

Alright, bend over.

FUCK NEW POKEMON
I WANNA PLAY AS THE POKEMON I'VE PLAYED AS HUNDREDS OF TIMES BEFORE

>FUCK NEW POKEMON
There's an idea

Attached: scorbunny.jpg (765x879, 90K)

All I wanted was Alpha Centauri but with updated graphics. Seriously, how hard is that?