So what if they covered her up? It doesn't affect gameplay

So what if they covered her up? It doesn't affect gameplay.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com2.jpg (1920x1080, 146K)

What is tifa’s chatacter and how do her boobs affect it?

Delete this

god i wonder if she shaves her armpits, i want to take a whiff of her pits

Final Fantasy has no gameplay

Holy shit, is that why Yea Forums was complaining so much about? I never even noticed it, I just thought it was something about her proportions. Why is Yea Forums that petty about some cleavage?
inb4 Dilate

there was never cleavage before

>burka bra
Fuck snoy and fuck california

People endorsing this don't realize this is the endgame.

Attached: mk.png (824x532, 525K)

i just bought this game on switch, i've never played it before. what am i in for? i know one of those girls dies or something

you're in for a jrpg novel

Yea Forums doesn't care about gameplay. If you can jerk of to a game's character, it will automatically gain popularity around here.

if only that were true. more like the character gains popularity, but no one plays the game

Attached: 20190610033907_1.jpg (1940x1123, 462K)

Turbo slut on the outside innocent on the inside . Aerith is the opposite .

Why didn't they use her Dissidia look? Just update textures and shit. It's closest to her anime look in original concept art.

Her new face is so generic compared to the rest of them.

Attached: 180-1804481_012-cg-tifa-lockhart-dissidia-012.png (455x437, 180K)

One booty can turn a niche game into a best seller.

Attached: 1557839948678.jpg (800x1046, 58K)

aesthetics are part of gameplay

Why isn't this game turn based action like the original? Why did they make it button mashing?

Attached: 1558129383692.jpg (1281x1069, 473K)

Imagine having such plebeian taste that you think thigh highs and an undershirt that still shows tummy are a bad thing

BTFO by my wife

Attached: 1560600827928.gif (540x432, 2.98M)

They were convinced the game wouldn't sell if it was turn-based. Probably wrong, since the vast majority of buyers are going to be:
1. People that played and loved the original game, who would be fine with turn-based combat.
2. People that are just buying the game because they heard the original was super good, and won't play more than a few hours regardless of the battle system.

Imagine being such a pleb that you aren't sick of ZR after nearly 2 decades of market saturation

Attached: 1508469106090.png (226x518, 119K)

But they covered the original, good, gameplay up with crisis core shit as well.

It affects my stick gameplay.

Tifa fights mano-a-mano and the addition of a tight-fitting undershirt to keep her udders from bouncing around makes sense

Go play fucking PONG if you only care about "gameplay" you homosexual. We are loooong past that state in gaming. Now games can offer many kinds of experience.

Attached: iV9WaZZ.jpg (480x360, 20K)

>Fantasy world were people do all sort of crazy shit
>Muh *realism*
Fucking zoomers were a mistake

Looks based desu.

How you made that image?

If graphics doesnt affect gameplay, why doesnt everyone just be a bunch of basic shapes and one color then?

Attached: 1557580760467.jpg (2082x2532, 3.41M)

>falling for the "videogames are purely gameplay" meme
Don't follow the hivemind

Weird actually. Must be a posting error or something since I posted it here with no issue

The changes to her outfit are fucking stupid. For example, they shrunk her tank top, only to put a sports bra underneath. Why? Just leave it the size it was normally.

>Gameplay means just the controls and combat system
Imagine actually thinking this

Will it be like this in the Japanese version?

it's visually more interesting.

her old top didn't show cleavage, just fanart.

Attached: dissidia.jpg (474x885, 28K)

A fighter with prominent breasts would have something like a sports bra on, at the very least. Honestly she should probably have some sort of wrapping or binder on if we're being honest. Also white and black creates a nice visual contrast.

>using realism in video games

This is why this remake is shit.

>muh realism
>muh sports bar to suppress my tits which are no problem in a FUCKING VIRTUAL WORLD.

only like 2 people in the world are going to stop and question how she can fight without one and they probably dont play video games

And yet the twink Cloud can swing around his buster sword like it weights a pound.

no more jiggle jiggle when she gets hit by Ultima Beam

How come she's made sure to wear a sports bra and everything for the sake of fighting, but apparently her thigh highs won't bother her?

FFVII was never turn-based though, unless you abuse a certain game mechanic in a way that it probably wasn't intended for to turn it into pseudo-turn based.
What FFVII actually was is ATB. The remake is the natural evolution of ATB.

Dragon quest is bette than final fantasy
Chrono CROSS was the best jrpg on the ps1
All anime MMOs are garbage
The Jews did 9/11

Attached: 1556279050194.jpg (624x951, 97K)

>what am i in for?
- killer houses
- crossdressing
- gay rape
- squatting
- long stairs
- experiments on zoophilia
- chocobo incest and racemixing
- CPR with a loli
- chad scientists
- being cucked by some guy named Johnny
- beating the shit out of Aerith
- being on a wheelchair
- bitchslap fights
- eldritich horrors
- a single skill that makes the entire Solar System blow up
...and much much more

Attached: 1560612867722.jpg (800x450, 69K)