OHNONONONO

OHNONONONO

Attached: 1560612249490.png (654x268, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

neogaf.com/threads/resetera-and-the-pedo-problem.1487380/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

theres already one thread with this image up, go jerk off to your pedo anime girls fucking weeb retard

What's wrong with the first

For someone who hates a game you sure obsess over it a lot you fucking retard.

Attached: 52764763_625679794553482_6020602764123122323_n.jpg (1080x1080, 47K)

>open world
dropped

in the 40 minute presentation they did last year one of the first things they said was that it was a true video game version of a tabletop RPG. If they go back on that promise, i'm gonna be pissed

>open world
>more concerned with being a story than being a game
hype is cancelled game is trash

>If they go back on that promise, i'm gonna be pissed
It looks like they already are, user...

It's misleading. Games like Witcher 3 are more about the action and adventure than about RPing. Games like Deus Ex are the latter.

Why is it whenever I make a thread starting with OHNONONO I always get banned almost instantly but when other people do it it stays up to bump limit?

It just goes to show you shouldn't be posting stupid shit like "OHNONONO" just like the faggot op in this thread.

keep seething shill. your game is trash

>check Steam
>it lists it as an RPG
Who do I trust?

They already did, only three of the most generic classes are playable.

I don't even like cyberpunk you fucking dicknozzle.
I'm talking about the shitty "OHNONONO" overdone reddit tier meme

>SEETHING CDPR shills in full damage control mode
I'm not buying your GTA mod

So it got better? A GTA clone would be 100x preferable to a Witcher 3 clone.

Attached: 1560613199499.png (720x992, 598K)

Are you fucking kidding me? So its actually not an RPG like Vampires Bloodline? Its just a fucking sandbox shooter?

Attached: 1559575603315.jpg (846x846, 80K)

Deus Ex also had an established playable character. A long as they make a better Deus Ex, people should be satisfied.

>AAA game devs
>Making actual RPGs
Classes BAD
Stats BAD
Voice acting GOOD
Skills BAD
Dialogue trees BAD
Variable quests BAD
Cutscenes GOOD

RPG mechanics are bad though. Most of them just take agency away from the player and put them in the hands of a computer. Only retards and the incapable are a fan of that. Same reason cutscenes are bad.

unironically agree

>As long as they make a better Deus Ex
;)

Based 85 IQ action "adventure" gaymers.

Attached: anime_girl_with_questionmarks.jpg (907x778, 72K)

ECKS DEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: cybertranny.png (959x1098, 531K)

so how much choice will the player have? Witcher 3 really disappointed me about that kind of stuff

Literally all that you listed is in the game, mongoloid. Actually do some research.

About as much choice as Fallout 4 had.

You played it?

>neogaf.com/threads/resetera-and-the-pedo-problem.1487380/

>Actually do some research.
What if I want to play it blind?

Black Ops 2 will likely rival it in depth

The further towards RPG you go the more brainlet your game gets. It's objective fact. RPG systems are never complex enough to allow for on the fly strategy/tactics. The only "difficulty" in RPG games is the lack of information. Should you conserve resources for your next encounter? An easy decision, if you know what's coming up. A hard decision if you don't, but that's just guesswork. Even a monkey can guess.
What skill should you use?
Either you know the affinities and weaknesses of the enemy, or you don't. If you do, the choice is obvious or else reliant on RNG. If you don't, the choice is guesswork. Nothing that requires actual thought.

The Rick and Morty genre of games if I ever saw it.

Why are you seething about it on Yea Forums if you want to play it blind? Are you retarded?

stop posting kid

Have sex.

Huh? Huh? Huh?

cope

Incel

Having a character that isn’t a voiceless, nameless blank slate self-insert isn’t bad, though. I always hated these characters. Self-inserting is for retards and unrealized trannies who want to escape into a fictional world.
I’d much rather have an actual character that fits the world than a camera on wheels that everyone refers to as “you” or “that guy”.

>this is what CDPR semen chuggers have resorted to
Amazing

>Having a character that isn’t a voiceless, nameless blank slate self-insert isn’t bad, though.
Unironically this desu. Anyone who disagrees is an incel retard

It’s not misleading since the game will be released next year, they changed the direction of the game because they joined the ((other)) side

I know Yea Forums likes to shit on it but I'm 90% sure it's gonna be better Deus Ex with shit plot

seething samefag lmao

Dilate

>a million games with a set protagonist
>only a tiny amount where there isn’t
>still whine about the tiny amount and want RPGs to move completely away from it
Great, if you love set protagonists you can play literally every genre of game except RPG.

Cope harder shill

Attached: img.png (345x121, 4K)

Meant for

OHNONONONO

Attached: roleplaying.jpg (1142x366, 89K)

Seethe and dilate tranny

You're about to get dabbed on hopefully the third user responds too

Attached: black ops 2 is a better cyberpunk RPG than 2077 will be.jpg (702x189, 18K)

Look at his lips!

Attached: 1559685739879.jpg (2048x2048, 540K)

At least I have an argument to back up my buzzwords tranman. Photoshop is probably as much as your brain can handle lmao. 3 replies and nothing but seethe.

Made it tooo obvious haha. "Hopefully" like you don't know lmao.

ITS RPG THAT MEANS YOU ROLE PLAY YOUR OWN STORY YOU FUCKING IDIOT BLANK SLATE CHARACTER DOESNT MEAN SELF INSERT IT MEANS YOU CAN THINK UP WHATEVER CHARACTER YOU WANT GODDAMMIT FUCK YOU AND ALL YOUR STUPID UNEDUCATED I

Attached: 7A442202-261E-4410-BE3E-FEAA056D014F.jpg (430x553, 130K)

>hahah
>reddit spacing
>lmao.
>lmao.
I wish I had gold to give you for this

ILK*

>Literally strip the game of its RPG elements that it promised and focuses on adding the trans option
>B-BUT WHERE IS YOUR ARGUMENT

>Literally strip the game of its RPG elements
Source?

Obviously it will be marketed to GTA players because RPG fans will buy it without a fucking doubt. So they want a piece of that R* cake. This game will sell shit ton of copies.

They are going to focus on multiplayer

>Years of leading fans on for a shitty GTA clone
yikes

Better nu Deus Ex? Maybe. Better Deus Ex 1? Setting yourself up for disappointment my man.

>people talking about loli shit
who gives a fuck nigger

I am as optimistic about Cyberpunk as with Netflix Witcher series. CD Projekt had so many problems developing the game for 7 years its going to be a mess like Duke Nukem Forever

This whole Keanu Reeves reveal look like something they just added last year and was only there because Kojima inspired them. This game doesnt look like very planned from beginning to end.

Lol no, it will be polished GTA clone with RPG elements -> 15M copies sold in two months.

Except GTA games are so enormous they actually manage to dab on Call of Duty whenever they release
In comparison 2077 will kind of make a splash, it's like comparing a kid jumping in a pool to the tsunamis caused by the asteroid that wiped out the dinosaurs smashing into Yucatan

>it doesn't need to have 7 classes
>it doesn't need to have a mute blank state
>it doesn't need to be an RPG

All for that GTA audience.

You need to stop putting Rockstar on a pedestal.

This will sell user. Definitely not GTA levels but it will be fuckton. Cyberpunk online coming 6 months after release is my prediction.

RPG is a bad word for marketing
same as MMORPG

I don't do that my man, Rockstar themselves do it
RDR2 made 750 million dollars in its opening weekend, it's literally third highest entertainment product launch of all time (behind Rockstar's own GTAV and Avengers Endgay)

yeah, good point. generic ubishit-tier open-world adventure "games" are what the true geniuses play.