Lets clear this ONCE AND FOR ALL. What is the BEST stat, Yea Forums?

Lets clear this ONCE AND FOR ALL. What is the BEST stat, Yea Forums?

Attached: 435435.jpg (564x789, 142K)

woah.... why is the hispanic person a bard!? so racist...

This doesn't explain wisdom well at all

That doesn't make clear the difference between INT and WIS at all.

>Hispanic
>Red hair and white skin
????

CHR

Luck

Wis you can get anywhere in life through wisdom.

Attached: 1558994662975.png (303x311, 165K)

Strength, Intelligence and Charisma. Rest is derivative shit.
Also this.

???

Doesn't wisdom have more to do with knowledge/experience than intelligence does?

Attached: 1558364195869.gif (375x375, 1.39M)

charisma

Wisdom is a meme.

/thread

Wisdom is street smarts and common sense.

Luck

Attached: 1559380497925.jpg (662x960, 130K)

edge

Attached: 1510975287806.png (360x360, 184K)

But memorizing facts doesn't make a person intelligent. Intelligence would be using those facts to respond appropriately to novel stimuli.

INT is book smarts and overall knowledge -- you know that the tomato is a fruit.
WIS is applying what you understand -- while the tomato IS a fruit, it should not be included in a standard fruit salad.

>DEX is a she-nigger

>Dexterity
>dodging
Dumb retards, that's Agility.

CON is the only stat that matters, who disagrees with me is either a liar or a donkey

INT should only be the ability to solve a problem and not so much about knowledge, because once you involve it, wisdom becomes obsolete.

Attached: uWSpMxP.png (850x600, 213K)

the top 3 stats are STR, INT and LCK, in that order

hoho

So INT is useless? Let me preface this by saying I'm stupid, but what I got from your explanation it seems INT is about knowing facts about things while WIS is about knowing how things work/how to use things, and in that way only WIS is useful because WIS is pratical while INT is cool trivia I guess?

it's literally the opposite
WIS is knowledge, stuff you learned about
INT is problem solving, stuff you figure out

This^^

Wisdom is how to behave in a range of real world experiences and Intelligence is just the amount of information you know.

It's counter intuitive because D&D mixed up the actual psychological definition for intelligence.

IRL yes, those are roughly how they are defined, but in D&D and RPGs they mixed up the features.

It's really more like (according to RPG defintions):
>Intelligence
-Crystalized intelligence
>Wisdom
-Fluid intelligence

knowledge vs application

Wisdom is BOTH knowing that a tomato is a fruit and also knowing not to put tomato in fruit salad.
Intelligence is reckoning on your own that you shouldn't put tomato in fruit salad without having made a tomato fruit salad and realizing it tastes shit.

>not putting it all in LCK

casuals.

Attached: images.jpg (226x223, 7K)

CCK

Its obviously constitution. Every other stat is always secondary because if you cant take a hit, youll die

But Johnny is all CON.

to be honest, i just randomly picked a pic in my folder, dont really have a luck pic. might get a reigen pic for future use.

wisdom is such a meme concept and I'm glad it's getting less used in modern rpgs

Luck!

Attached: 02145.gif (650x450, 17K)

maybe try not getting hit, faggot.