The art director of your precious CYberpunk 2077

The art director of your precious CYberpunk 2077
predictions?

Attached: Kasia Redesiuk.png (1913x993, 2.16M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mbsty22vOKo
nature.com/articles/nmeth973
linkedin.com/in/pawel-mielniczuk-31b2996/
linkedin.com/in/lucjan-więcek-8b342251/
linkedin.com/in/marian-chomiak-a6358b58/?originalSubdomain=pl
linkedin.com/in/smokebox/?originalSubdomain=pl
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>redoes her whole color scheme to match the game
So she's willing to suffer for her art. How is this not based?

If anyone knows dystopia it’s probably her.

>*summons car*
>*autodrives on road to quest marker*
>*toucan sam vision activates*
>"Mhmm....giant slash marks all over the victim....a Drowner™, gotta be"
>*follows nose*
>*guys in Drowner™ costumes appear*
>"OY BLOODY 'ELL FUCKING CUNT SHIT FUCK CUNT, IT'S A FUCKIN' PUNK IT IS! GET 'EM"
>"Shit you stink" ALALALALALALALALA sets guys on fire and they stumble and recover immediately, does a cinematic throw and blows guys in half with grenade
>"Mhmm....Bandits™ pretending to be Drowners™......better tell the mayor about this"
>*autodrivess on road back to village*
>"OY BLOODY FUCK CUNT, WOT ABOUT DA CONTRACT WESE PAIDS YA FOR YA BLOODY FUCKING CUNT?"
>"Just some bastards posing as Drowners™, here's proof" shows flipper
>"OY KURWA, HERE'S YA REWARD DA WHOLE NEIGHBAHOOD CHIPPED IN"
>"Drowning in Danger" Complete AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>10 crowns received

Lots of neon
Oh and I'm sure if you look at grafitti from a certain angle it'll say girls with cocks rock

It's ironic that she looks like an SJW except is incredibly based and anti-SJW

Shes cool, if she were american it would be a bad thing, but im pretty sure shes a chill polish lady.

That is not his real hair. She had no hair.
Is obvious she just put that wig for the game. Take it easy you fucking tard.

Source

I think she just went with the theme of the game.

I'm not sure I can support a company who's employees waste money on 3 peoples worth of food, exotic hair dyes and god only knows how many tattoos. Makes me think their employees are over-payed, and therefor I'm overcharged.

his ass

She's doing a good job, game looks dope.

at least post link you faggot

LMAO

Attached: cybertranny.png (959x865, 369K)

lel they have colored hair they must be a tranny!! LOL FUCKING TRANNIES RUINING THE INDUSTRY FUCKING SJW TRANNIES NOOOOOOOOO

>Dyke DIO

I wonder when everyone will get tired of being enraged and offended all the time.

>to make the cyberpunk, you must BECOME the cyberpunk!

>there are people on Yea Forums right now pre-ordered Cybergpunk
yike

The difference is she looks like freak but don't hate normal people and she's not trying to push some retarded lefty agenda on anyone.

>future allows robot arms, upgrades to eyeballs, organs, etc
>somehow getting a robocock or cyberpussy is beyond suspension of disbelief

I have no idea why people keep posting this as some kind of bomb shell. What it actually means is there are feminine and masculine sliders during character creation. Something other games have already done and just affects body type, skin tone, etc.

Attached: amashing.jpg (165x178, 6K)

No one who looks like that isn't an insane man hater.

>I wonder when everyone will get tired of being enraged and offended all the time.
When the ones doing this(liberals) die off.

>game based around a theme that include body modifications and other forms of decadence has body modifications and decadence
>people on Yea Forums complain
Why?

She is based and futapilled

its a female (I think), kasia is a female name

if she was a dude, this wouldn't be a thread.

That's a wig and she has cancer, you insensitive faggot.

Coem now, you can't both be chill and a lady at the same time.

Fragile, transphobic cucks.

How is it even possible to have this little self awareness

user, it's the same people who threw a hissy fit about transgender roles in Siege of Dragonspear. In a setting where things like belt that LITERALLY changes your gender exist, for example. Idiots will be idiots, hormone therapy just makes them crazier.

Attached: Davx1-eVQAA-UYg.jpg (490x345, 47K)

Then she must to keep it to herself otherwise they wouldn't hire her since most of the team are straight white males and their cooperation would be bad.

>culturally appropriating a woman to being on your side
cringe

Because it's degenerate. Just there are mushroom people in Mario games doesn't mean gaymers want to see Peach get gangbanged by mushrooms in their video games.

She was also working on the witcher though

Baiting retards are the only people complaining about this. They're looking for a response.

REEE

Attached: 20190615_113601.png (720x329, 74K)

Its going to be bad. Its going to be ME: Andromeda of Bloodlines. Everyone will hate it and the game journos will defend it. The RPG elements are going to be dumbed down, the RPG skills are won't be there its just going to be sneak/guns/speech/vampire magic. Oh this is Cyberpunk 2077, whatever same thing just replace vampire magic with hacking or some shit.

That doesn't even make sense. Are you retarded?

>b-b-b-b-but she has a haircut she must have american liberal values despite living in poland, just look at the hair
Ummm okay dude

>Make female character: Looks female and is mentioned as "she/her" by npcs
>Make Tranny: Looks female and is mentioned as "she/her" by npcs. But now you pretend its a man, who is actually a women and your a bigot for pretending its a man?

Attached: 1543968928890.png (600x512, 298K)

so this is the new game that mentally ill snob has latched onto

>giving a fuck about cyberpunk after they ruined the art style with a gleaming sun
why are you guys still making threads about this game. It’s over move on and let it flop

Attached: A5A862F5-9DFC-486B-8221-86DAA2CA0B94.jpg (600x600, 41K)

And where did she learn that haircut from?

not even keanu can save this shit

You can if you're a lesbian.

My wild guess would be punks

>gleaming sun
AAAAAAAHHH NO NOT THE SUN! MY EYES!!!!

>Because it's degenerate
It’s supposed to be degenerate, dumbass. That’s the fucking point of the cyberpunk theme.

THat's not the issue, this issue is this was never part of the original vision, and they just started working on this to appease cucks. and you're a cuck for bending over backwards and taking it

When pyshco liberals stop getting mad at fire alarms

Based zoomie retard has never heard of the punk subculture which has existed since the 70s.
Back to watching spongebob, kiddo.

falseflag tranny
stay mad

Attached: Capture.png (519x827, 126K)

Get fucked nightfag

Attached: 1528929728522.png (1500x776, 395K)

So? Are you retarded?
>it's meant to be degenerate
???

What are we worried about here? A lack of titties, no sexy? How are we so sure she isn't a girl that likes a good pair? Maybe the counter is she adds a decent looking guy with his ass showing. I'll allow one decent looking male ass in exchange for dozens of good looking female asses and titties.

Because that's totally CDPR.

Attached: cdpr_beatdown sjw.jpg (657x1770, 501K)

>giving a fuck about cyberpunk after they ruined the art style by removing the glorious sun
There, now it's accurate again

I like how everyone is calling the poster chick a transgender but Kasia Redesiuk said it's literally an actual female with a robo dick. Also she said she is gonna sexualize everyone in her art.

Right? Liberals must be brain damaged or something.

cringe
cringe

>this was never part of the original vision
Says who? You really want everyone to hate CDPR, why's that? What are you doing rabbi?

I thought sunfags went extinct

>Because it's degenerate.
Is not real you fucking retard.
Theres will not be "trans" option. You can just make your character androgynous just like in any game with character creation.

Stop being baited by literal trannies.

the art direction is the least of this game's problems.

This

Attached: Vee's ex wife.jpg (768x768, 52K)

I've watched that interview and she's alright

ONE thing I dont understand
Why not make your character a girl if you are a mtf tranny?

If I wanted to play GTA, I would play GTA. I wanted to play Cyberpunk and that’s what it was advertised as. It’s not unreasonable to be annoyed.

Attached: 5B2F46A1-3CA6-4A5C-BFDA-5DFECC93D5BD.jpg (800x600, 71K)

>punk subculture
truly a cuckservative thing

Attached: 1546799863587.webm (460x360, 344K)

where are the source CDPR actually saying that instead posting some clickbait article

Well it's a game where body modification plays a part of it's narrative so it makes sense.

let's wait and see how are those breast and ass sliders and then we will talk

Are you actually fucking braindead? It’s a game based around the cyberpunk theme. Therefore, it’s only natural it carries the aspects of cyberpunk. Complaining about those aspects being included in the game is absolutely, incredibly, undeniably idiotic.

>Punk politics cover the entire political spectrum. Common punk ethos includes non-conformity, anti-authoritarianism, anti-corporatism, a do-it-yourself ethic, anti-consumerist, anti-conservative, anti-corporate greed, direct action and not "selling out".
Keep crying, fuckwit.

Attached: 65d.png (434x327, 32K)

Seems fitting actually

its a falseflagging discord tranny thats trying to make /pol/ look bad. I've been watching this thread since it started and my browser extension is showing that he is a samefag

>"white people are the most beautiful women in the world!"
>"we must save the white race from genocide!"

THIS. I'm laughing hard. Remember that time those mentally ill discord trannies tried to convince everyone that Samus was a man

Who cares, no buy before we get a definite statement that 1) Sun in completely removed and city reworked to be on the same level of technology and ad-saturation as tokio/any other major city is today or above, or 2) complete mod support with source and developer tools is provided.

Yeah, that really sounds like Poland alright. You're literally agreeing with me kek

You have no argument. I say it's degenerate and you go ''hurr it's supposed to be degenerate.'' Ok, so it's degenerate then. ''NOOO! IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE DEGENERATE!!!!!''
Take your pills aspie. Also actually read the interview where the developers confirmed there would be transsexual options. The developers clearly stated they want ''non-binary'' and transsexual bullshit in their character creator.
This isn't someone making a female character and giving her a short hair cut to make her look androgynous, this is straight up transsexual madness, the developers said so themselves.

Looks like i am canceling my pre-order before i made it.

>casually copies the gold on black color scheme from DE:HR
heh, nothing personnel

It weird is actually, because the whole thing was just manufactured by a fashion designer and a musician who wanted to artificially create a trend to sell both music and clothing. Nothing more pro-capitalist than punks.

forgot my pic

Attached: CyberPunk 2013.png (1130x607, 1.21M)

No one forced CD Projekt to make the game in the setting. How is this an '''''''''''''''''argument''''''''''''''''''?

Black man says the game fits his vision so this is what you get bitch. Now shut up

>Cyberpunk is based in degeneracy
>put a degenerate as the art director of the game
What's the problem?

It’s not about you saying it’s degenerate, retard. It’s about you twats complaining about it being degenerate.

>predictions?
Every piece of art from the game has been great so far so i predict that everything will be great.

Disgusting creature

>the art director of your precious CYberpunk 2077

Yeah, and she's done a really fucking good job too. It no wonder shes an art director.

Attached: hesin.webm (2048x2048, 202K)

Because they've already showed us the character customizer and you only get choice either male or female.

Youre such a cuck lmao look at you, what you've become the garbage you're trying to justify fucking cringe

There are no tranny features, what was implied was that Cyberpunk 2077 was going to have a option where you can mix and match customizations like giving female V male V's voice or hilarious giving fem V a beard like Dark Souls. All of this was said during a gamasutra interview where they were pressed on about it by a interviewer, and in an attempt to whisk themselves out of it they simply told them that these are tranny features.

Isn't it suspicious that if they "intend" to add such progressive shit like tranny features that they haven't announced it in their own twitter like it was something to be proud about, if they were looking for brownie points??

Attached: 1496851383340s.jpg (250x202, 6K)

>anti-sun fags
open your window right now and look outside
tell me what you see in the sky
now tell me how exactly you're going to get rid of that?

>cyberpunk
>actually just looks like the 90s
You're confusing cyberpunk with retrocyberpunk

funny that she looks like that considering that trannies on twitter absolutely hate this game

Attached: 6YToyEF.png (1200x992, 144K)

She looks cool.

Indeed, out of all the companies in the world. Out of all the battles to pick, he chooses to make CDPR the enemy?

Is this some kind of anti-marketing smear campaign or is this somebody so broken, so paranoid and frustrated that people regard their company highly that they have to devote their entire lives in some awkward attempt at "exposing" them in order to validate their own existence?

Don't get me wrong, CDPR isn't perfect, they've made mistakes and done some things they probably should have, but at the end of the day I think they are one of the view companies that actually have some values left. It's just awkward to focus so much on them when there are other companies that are actually anti-consumer.

Attached: 1499361379692.jpg (109x139, 13K)

CHOOSE YOUR DISTRICT

Attached: 1560613183503.png (2326x773, 2.15M)

Every peace of art they have show thus far has been shit, but at least we now know why the cover looked so shit.

Why are you triggered by people pointing out something that is so obvious that you even agree with the people pointing it out?
Yeah, it's fucking degenerate and you are a degenerate if you play the game. No one is going to stop pointing it out just because of some kind of mental illness you're suffering from.

CORPO MOMMY GIVE ME MY NEXT MISSION PLEASE

no, this is the opposite. you literally can't be a retarded tranny that's "oppressed" because things like this exist. feel like you're a woman? wear the ring of "i'm a woman". it turns you into a biological woman, not a fucked up man with a sarlac pit for a pussy.

>No one forced CD Projekt to make the game in the setting.
What’s the point of naming a game “Cyberpunk” if it’s not gonna be cyberpunk

Probably just buttblasted burger who was indoctrinated by CNN to hate everything slavs make. Weird how much burgers hate slavs for some reason.

CDPR has been a thing to hate on Yea Forums ever since the success of Witcher 3. People really do yearn to be contrarians

>that corp
can't wait to dab on poorfags with my futuristic, full bulletproof, james bond bentley

The developers said that the transsexual features were not implemented yet, that they were in the process of working on it. You are fucking retarded.
Whatever footage you've seen of the game didn't have transsexual options yet. Why are you so stupid?

more like the fart director. I bet she has the nastiest farts eeewww lol

>

Attached: 1560584120158.jpg (1618x698, 327K)

>tfw solo in the soulless corp district
It keeps me alive, I guess.

I am going to make a game called Wild West 1910. It’s acrually a Samurai game. What’s wrong? I can define what the Wild West genre is, it doesn’t matter. Plus I’ll have fanboys defend it.

Attached: F1C77B06-4B12-46A3-A046-AA9E5D981C0C.jpg (1275x1600, 459K)

JUST

Attached: If only.jpg (648x639, 60K)

so it's all bullshit and blown out of proportion click bait garbage
just as I thought
gotta feel bad for cdpr who had to go through bunch of degen interviewers
not to mention a guy being fired for a silly joke on twitter

No one forced them to name the game ''Cyberpunk.'' How fucking slow are you?

Those are actually not the districts but the concept visual styles that are going to be mixed into the game. Some districts will have multiple styles mixed into them.

I liked the art
Also she only does the in-game media iirc

Cyberpunk is cringe and bluepill-

Attached: 1560511593981.jpg (1024x598, 128K)

the design will be the same as videos have already shown us, and rational adults will not change their opinion on the game design because they saw how the designer dresses.

open your window lmao

God, sunfags are retarded

the TTRPG has genetically engineered sex cat girls, gender transformation, penile and vaginal enhancement, androgeny implants, and even full body replacement. It absolutely fits in the original Cyberpunk series vision and saying it doesn't is retarded. Cyberpunk has always been defined by the use of technology to push hard against our notions of identity in a world where nothing is actually "real" and reinventing norms using that technology. If it makes you reee or get uncomfortable that the futa cock cat lady is at the grocery store next to the man who replaced his face with a plastic shell that matches some flavor of the month actor and they are talking about their casual plastic surgery to implant a new iHeart because theirs is a 3 year old model, then congrats the medium is working as intended.

>going with anything other than corpo
Poorfags get out of my board.

0/10 you didn't even try

>Yea Forums seething over Tifa
>resetera seething over Cyberpunk

A good time to be alive

In the future we will abolish the night/day cycles surely

4th (right side with Rick Ross lookalike)
Get money

>tfw no futa catgirl gf

Predictions for what? We can already see how the game looks retard.

>Cyberpunk has themes full of degeneracy, lack of morals and decadency
>this is something I'm supose to be mad off
If anything, it shits on trannies but brainlets will never get it.
It's called a DYSTOPIAN future for a reason.

I don't take it I give it. Maybe I'll tell you about that sometime.

Because they didn't do any research on the source material and see there are procedures to become literal furries or Mr Studd/Lady Midnight implants.
One on the right is hotter.

>people unironically get offended by punk in 2019
kek how could one genre be so based
who remembers getting piercings and freaking out your mom as a teen

Attached: 1558140149247.png (690x588, 246K)

>*summons magic Akira bike*
>*toucan sam vision activates*
>"Mhmm....bullet holes all over the victim....a Gangster™, gotta be"
>"vroom vroom"
>*follows nose*
>*guys in Gangster™ costumes appear*
>"OY BLOODY 'ELL FUCKING CUNT SHIT FUCK CUNT, IT'S A FUCKIN' PUNK IT IS! GET 'EM"
>"Shit you stink" ALALALALALALALALA sets guys on fire and they stumble and recover immediately, does a cinematic throw and blows guys in half with grenade
>"Mhmm....Cops™ pretending to be Gangsters™......better tell Silverhand about this"
>"vroom vroom"
>*autodrives on road back to bar*
>"OY BLOODY FUCK CUNT, WOT ABOUT DA CONTRACT WESE PAIDS YA FOR YA BLOODY FUCKING CUNT?"
>"Just some bastards posing as Gangsters™, here's proof *shows badge*"
>"That's a Gangsta Wrap" Complete AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>10 eddies received

there I fixed your shitty low effort post

It's actually called normalization.

CDPR was the last bastion, western games are done for good.

Only Japan is left now, guess I'm buying a Switch.

Attached: Chaos.jpg (829x1024, 83K)

Not art director overal, but director of the in-game adverts. That's why she's responsible for that dick-girl advert.

>Resettrannies seething
>Yea Forums seething
Cyberpunk 2077 is my favorite video game.

Attached: 1443124086661.jpg (746x500, 102K)

CDPR has the most autistic and obsessed shill army on Yea Forums. There's no point in trying to argue.

Great, so the whole time we play we get to hear about how bad white people are.

HARD PASS on this fucken game.

There is literally nothing wrong with making a cyberpunk game.

cope

When in the cyberpunk definition is stated that no sun allowed? boohoo faggot, you've seen Blade runner and now you think you like the genre

Attached: 1548274909190.jpg (400x396, 28K)

Westerns (the good spaghetti westerns) were all based off old jidai geki films like yojimbo, but that doesn't make your gay shit western.

>everyone is mad, it's great

you know what i love about these trannies? i know older trannies who said they got waaaaay more action before these retarded, fat, horrendous, front hole faggots showed up. sex with trannies was happening a lot, because it made "straight" dudes feel like freaks, and the og trannies knew they were freaks. it was a total freakfest, behind closed doors. now it looks like we're just going to end up with a violent christian resurgence. way to go, fags.

I got you bro.
>"We did it Vee we showed those corporate white males who's boss"
>dramatic music plays
>you leveled up!
>teleport back to "resistance" base
>LaQu1sha has a new side quest: "hack the patriarchy"
>you've unlocked the Muslim high technocracy hideout
>new outfit available: burqa bodyglove
>fade to black as you wake up
>Tyrone blurts out "ayo fug dat transuman crap blak pepol already perfect"
>open the shades, the sun's scorching radiation blinds you for 3 minutes straight, this happens after every mission
>your sólyent bar is critical, better go stock up

Attached: 1521633516105.png (800x560, 995K)

lmaooo, you're so pathetic, if that was the case they would've mentioned it during the multiple times they've shown character customizations, every single demo, or behind the scenes screening.

THey JUST started doing this because their vision is so easily shaken do to pressure, lmao pathetic, like sekiro putting in an easy mode hahaha cybercucks

At this point I find it hard to tell who is falseflagging as who.

It is a bit more complicated than that
It is a setting in which trannies may definitively be more common because of how easy it'd be
What they do in the story is up to the writer

The trap dick in the poster has done more to normalize trans people than trans activists have managed in the last 5 years.

while i do enjoy cyberpunk 2020 i was more of a D&D/MTG nerd as a teen so no piercings and no tattoos

>tfw gonna be based out of the pink dickgirl-filled 70s aesthetic district, but gonna be friendly with everyone other than those corporate bitches

Attached: 1550142238207.jpg (1080x1331, 132K)

I wonder if we will even have sliders for boners and how it will be seen if you equip tight clothes ...

Attached: BIG dreamer.jpg (313x228, 74K)

When did CDProjekt take the ultra left route?

>Cyberpunk must take place at night

Attached: 1092323975.jpg (550x543, 83K)

This. The fact the game looks excellent makes it even sweeter.

Then stick to defending the game instead of deflecting.
CD Projekt chose to make a game infested with transsexualism set in 56% mutt America. This is the game they wanted to make. Let's not pretend they didn't have a choice and they were forced to add transsexuals and pander to them, even spending development time reworking the character creation to make trannies extra happy. It was all their choice.

You know wypipo are literally evil, right?

>not going with the corpos
Get a load of this guy.

>God i HATE having more options to play with, they should remove everything i don't like even if it fits the theme

Attached: 1559678481671.png (600x536, 253K)

The art direction is fucking great though? Those steelbooks are honestly beautiful looking.

I want to abuse everyone in the ghetto, but i also hope we spend a decent amount of time in futuristic skyscrapers.

you mean, they chose to make a game loyal to the TTRPG that already had those things in explicit detail

Nice proofs shill.

Attached: 1420498309277.jpg (554x720, 48K)

That’s right, go kill yourself user. Or go back to RetardEra with your fellow faggots.

>*summons akira bike*
>*phantom in the hull vision activates*
>"Mhmm....giant slash marks all over the victim....a Nomad™, gotta be"
>*follows cybernose*
>*guys in Nomad™ costumes appear*
>"OY BLOODY 'ELL FUCKING CUNT SHIT FUCK CUNT, IT'S A FUCKIN' NETRUNNER IT IS! GET 'EM"
>"Shit you stink" *PERSONAL RESPONSABILITY PERS-* sets guys on fire and they stumble and recover immediately, does a cinematic hack and blows guys in half with grenade
>"Mhmm....Rockerboys™ pretending to be Nomads™......better tell Silverhand about this"
>*autodrivess on road back to town*
>"Just some bastards posing as Nomads™, here's proof" shows hologram
>"No Mad Danger" Complete AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>100.000 cyberbucks received

Attached: 1560469905115.jpg (1224x1632, 496K)

Based. I doubt it'll be a masterpiece but it looks fun.

>Gamed about degenerates are now good

I'm apolitical. I just hate having political agendas showed down my throat in video games. Also i don't know why a transgender option is absolutely necessary in a cyberpunk game

Honestly go eat a bag of dicks my dude

Funny how this is same exact argument the Cyberpunk defence force uses
>Cyberpunk must have transsexuals in it
It's crazy to ask for certain staple aesthetic choices, but you're also crazy if you don't think trannies must be added to the game

Nice SEETHE cuck. I can’t wait for your meltdown once this game takes GOTY everywhere during 2020.

Attached: 11E584D2-51C4-4150-A6DF-F358F5E8B3BC.jpg (640x379, 43K)

They realized getting redpilled is a surefire way to getting destitute

Attached: Save_Our_Children_Fundraising_card.jpg (768x427, 93K)

Got a link or pic of them? Haven't seen them.

>Lets make a game that features heavily transhumanism and body modification
>But let's intentionally ignore the ones correlated to sex because it might offend someone on /pol/!

Attached: 1550266657150.jpg (579x584, 34K)

Only a polfag could see a game that portrays everything they hate negatively and still think it’s propaganda made by the enemy

If you don't want politics maybe play a less politically charged genre you fucking mongoloid?

I played a Corp kid once whose whole face nothing but chrome and eyes. Wacky characters are the name of the game.

She probably told the team to redo the games logo for her.

Yes, they chose to make a disgusting game for degenerates. People point this out and the defense force starts screeching about fuck knows what.

>tfw we would have to put up with people like you had Sol Invictus won instead of Christianity

You get to patrol the streets like Judge Dredd, executing niggers and trannies. You're missing the forest for the trees here.

I like the Florida slums vibe of the first one.

>I'm apolitical
cringe
>I just hate having political agendas showed down my throat in video games
Nothing's getting '''shoved down your throat,''' you freak. It's a fact that the best video games are political

It's okay to replace your arm with a scythe but if you chop your dick off that's going too far.

Nigga the source material this game is based on let you become a furry, and that was in 2020. Do you honestly think in a setting where you can do something like that some corporation wouldn't take advantage of mentally ill trannies to make a buck?

3rd ofc

Attached: 1542591888203.jpg (1280x720, 60K)

If you honestly believe they where always going to make a tranny option then you're just absurdly delusional, no one here wanted this a week ago, but you're such a cucked sheep you even betray your own morals, fuck off cuck you're pathetic

Nah, I'll just wait until the company you live for becomes Bethesda 2.0. By the looks of it I won't have to wait very long.

>You get to patrol the streets like Judge Dredd, executing niggers and trannies
Prove it

How are you this much of an absolute retard?
>Game says these things are bad
>"Wow! They're trying to tell us these things are good!"

How is body modification and sexual depravation not cyberpunk?

Cyberpunk.
More like Trannypunk.

Attached: 632153c21828fcfd350e2805b9c21b92.gif (500x281, 860K)

Not a mechanic. This is a cope mechanism. It's like executing people in Sleeping Dogs. It doesn't matter who if you decide to execute every Canadian in the game, the game never acknowledges it.

Rockerboys/celebrities a best. Just look at that car.

We're apparently getting six districts. Sure some may overlap but I reckon they'll still have their own style. You wouldn't expect some poorfag low life fixer having much business among the corporate elite.

Pity we won't be able to have a penthouse in the richer districts but hey maybe they shit out a good DLC or two for that like they did with TW3.

Attached: Arasaka sponsored rockerboy.webm (1920x800, 2.85M)

you can do it in Watch Dogs

What if you mount a bigger dick and secondary dicks on your nipples?

Attached: 1546620561472.jpg (897x1005, 215K)

>trannies hate it because it has trannies and you fight black gangsters
>other people hate it because it features trannies and blacks and women with mohawks
>why are transgender people in my cyberpunk
Just quit lying, bro, you were never interested in the game much less the genre before you saw an opportunity to cry over it.

>letting trannies live rent-free in your head
It's time to crack your egg and transition sweetums

It doesn't say those things are bad. You are retarded.

Because the majority of zoomers on Yea Forums'a only experience with anything remotely cyberpunk is nubladerunner so they base all they know about the setting off that.

It's a popular RPG meant to deliberately poke at our notions of identity. This is the equivalent of them making a D&D video game and bitching about wizards saying:

>CD Projekt chose to make a game infested with wizards in 56% Orc Faerun. This is a game they wanted to make. Let's not pretend they didn't have a choice and they were forced to add transformation magic and transmogrification magic and pander to them, even spending development and animation time reworking the character models to let people transform their characters into giants and spiders and women. It was all their choice.

It's a dystopia you retard.

Ironically enough, if we got an option to ignore of turn off the trannyshit, you would be seething and screaming that you can't force it on us and be shouting that having MORE options is worse..

Don't know what that is.
Watch Dogs, Sleeping Dogs, Canada...just get the fuck out, weird degens.

Back to discord falseflagger.

I was really excited after E3 2018 but every single day lately I get more and more blackpilled

I just feel sorry for the hardcore CDPR fanboys coping so hard, there's gonna be in for a massive letdown

Attached: 1552780485409.jpg (960x540, 46K)

>for the first time ever in any videogame, you'll be able to main a trap
>somehow Yea Forums is complaining

>Source: my ass
Also you can already choose to not play as tranny

>other people
Only self hating mutts browse /pol/ user, they aren't people.

>blackpill fags
>JP
Lmfao

Attached: 1426629461739.png (253x275, 98K)

Keep seething tranny

Attached: 1560169909985.png (593x369, 48K)

Those ""pedo"" comments are mild as fuck, that bitch is over reacting. You can read shit 1000 worse in youtube comment section

Attached: 1559252873162.png (790x960, 724K)

I fucking hate CDPR. But I love the amount of tender booty devastation this game is causing just by doing almost nothing.

I only called them other people because if I said pol I'd get the usual "no one mentioned pol bro why u bringing up pol" even though these faggots spam the board with Twitter posts from a literal who (often the same one) unprompted.

Another pointless retarded post.
Yes, it is like saying someone who made a DnD game chose to make it like that along with all the cliches. So?
If I don't like certain DnD tropes and a game developer makes a DnD game, and that game features the things I dislike, I will point them out. If I don't like the ''you are the chosen one'' cliche and I point it out, you would then go ''hurr it's actually a DnD game, they had to make it this way.''
It would be the same argument. They chose to make it that way.

Kek, if options are so good, why can't we have an option to not have it appear in our game then? I thought more options are good? Why does "more trannies" make more options good while "ignore trannies" suddenly make options bad?

>that image
lel as if I'll read anything a Peterson fanboy has to say.

Attached: 1559988256185m.jpg (576x1024, 122K)

Imagine being such a /pol/cuck you literally can't enjoy things because of your braindead devotion to your dogma.
It must be fucking awful being alive considering how little you can enjoy in the modern world. I don't even know why you retards both browsing the internet, sell everything you own and move to the countryside to live life as a subsistence farmer.

>loved the idea of fucking trannies back then, consumed porn about it as well
>one day I find one on twitter, match with the thing, and try to talk to it
>the thing couldn't take small jokes like being playful about the bands on the thing's preference list, everything I said to the thing made her act like I said something awful, but the thing didn't just stopped talking to me as well
>when I finally meet the thing in a restaurant, the thing couldn't shut the fuck up about gender politics, and since I don't like being PREACHED OUTSIDE OF CHURCHES, I started to talk back and sooner it became a discussion
>stopped being interested in trannies ever since
Nowadays, I see the modern trannies as a cure. I could might as well be a degenerate if the first one I've met wasn't such a fucking douchebag harder to deal than any stacy-like roastie I have ever met. Transfaggots are fucking cancer.

Twinks are alright tho

Attached: 1494372130410.gif (201x252, 2.17M)

its a reaction pic, calm your tits

Shut the fuck up tranny

Imagine defending trannies online, anonymously, without getting paid
You don't have to imagine it, you're living it

>Why does "more trannies" make more options good while "ignore trannies" suddenly make options bad?
Nobody said that. If there was an option to disable tranny shit so people like you wouldn't be offended it would be more than welcome, maybe we could have some actual videogame discussion

Attached: 1552430194724.jpg (905x675, 102K)

Reminder that in Cyberpunk Trannies and Feminists are the enemy.

Attached: 1560596376786.jpg (1532x1028, 959K)

>enjoying the modern world
Lol, don't talk to me about coping budd

Lads.. Reckon a 980 + 4690k will be able to run it at 1080p?

I'm kinda worried

Attached: wojak_water.png (640x626, 97K)

I thought Polish people were supposed to be based and redpilled, what happened?

Attached: Cyberpunk 2020.jpg (1080x631, 142K)

It conveys nothing but that you have a JP photo saved on your computer.

Based

Political agendas are absolutely fucking everywhere. It's you faggots that should fuck off from my games

>dumb kposter is a literal faggot
ahh yes

I agree but i'm sure it's better than whatever your faggot ass has to say. can't wait to see your kind run screaming as the west violently resist your self centered bullshit

Nah you should just kill yourself. Postponing your suicide will only make it more heartbreaking for you to do, especially after Cyberpunk 2077 comes out and utterly dominates GOTY awards. Then you’ll be a sniveling wreck, reduced to spamming tranny porn to cope with how badly the poles fucked your ass.

>life so shit you have to fantasize that other people aren't enjoying their life to feel better
this cope
This nigger literally saying that people's lives are bad and they should become Amish because they don't like trannies in games. Peak mental gymnastics.

Don't post this, most of the people who are mad are literal neo-nazis.
You are going to trigger the everloving fuck out of them by blaspheming their religion.

Why wouldn't magic be able to change people's identity? Why wouldn't tech? They could have just as easily explored it in the Witcher, and actually kinda do with the shapeshifter guy who can perfectly disguise himself as Ciri, even the 1300s aesthetic of Novigrad. Gender bending magic and tech are pretty fucking common in modern and classic stories.

>body modification

There is an obvious gap between body modification and gender swapping because muh agenda

Look at the OP m8. If you wanted to scrape some politics out of your life you wouldn't be ITT. Unless you just hate fat people I guess.

Did Mike Pondsmith wrote this? Based negro if I ever saw one. But now I'm worried CDPR won't go as hard as this.

>Transvestite torch singer obsessed with the Third Reich

LMAO Literally Yea Forums

Yes, retard, in almost all these settings you could have trannies. The developer has the choice to not include them.

This Cyberpunk game is looking really good

Attached: e.jpg (1045x662, 98K)

Thanks for the reminder as to why I dont listen to Yea Forums.

"epic centrists" like you will be first against the wall.

Yes, considering that the 980 is the same as a 1060 6GB. You should be able to play on high settings.

You will never be a fembot

Attached: wow cool dick.jpg (1200x819, 130K)

Attached: oof.jpg (366x562, 58K)

I'm not a centrist you retard. And you won't do shit faggot

In the TTRPGs it goes further, they can actually change your chromosome if you are willing to pay. Born a male? Want to be a female? They can make you an honest to god fertile XX female. Uterus, functional ovaries, the works. They can take a woman and make her a male with XY and working sperm.. It's our understanding of genetic modification taken to a logical extreme--the ability to be literally anything you want. If you can pay.

This is what happens when trannies write fiction. The shit they add to the ''lore'' is just their fantasies.

youtube.com/watch?v=mbsty22vOKo

Fat get incoming

Attached: 1492840949520.png (350x500, 245K)

>Complains about politics
>In a game called CyberPUNK

I'm sorry user but mounting or removing dicks fits the setting perfectly. In a cyberpunk society one could swap gender and body every other day, and if you're seeing an agenda thats entirely on you.
They're not putting black and fags into russian medieval court, or a woman as the protagonist of a game set in anciet greece

Attached: 1547548053600.jpg (521x767, 185K)

>Not wanting to be a robofuta

Gay

And I'm saying i'm not seeing a reason to leave them out when changing the gender of a person isnt any more ridiculous or mechanically harder than undergoing a modification to give you thermal vision, using a spell to grant you the strength of 20 men, or turning into an animal.

If i'm ITT it's because i'm tired of these faggots pushing their agendas

Welp

Dumb euro poster

>someone else is happy
>FUCKING DEGENERATE DIE IN A FIRE I CANT BELIEVE PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE ALLOWED TO LIVE HOLY FUCK ITS THE END OF THE WORLD
It doesn't even affect you, why are you so mad? I think you have more important things to worry about than someone else's gender.

its a current gen game, witcher 3 was well optimized
you will be fine on med settings or something

Heres your cyberpunk 2077 bro

Attached: v4sto9n8ioi11.jpg (1145x1234, 172K)

What am I supposed to be upset about?
That she's fat and has a weird haircut/wig?

i see no cyber

There's nothing about that explicitly fantastical. The Cyberpunk book states that it's basically just cloning to build the new body. XO can exist, as can XXY, and XXX. The sex determining chromosome basically only determines that; it's not some special thing that codes for your brain entirely. In a world where mass human cloning and turning people into cat girls is a viable cosmetic procedure and people are replacing their brains with computers I don't think genetic modification of that chromosome is a stretch.

lel

You're a dumb jobless nigger then because many jobs beyond maybe government jobs dont allow tattoos or colorful hair. I work in IT and my fucking CEO has tattoos. People wear flip flops to work. No one cares as long as you work.

Hello retarded newfag

In cyberpunk everyone is oppressed by mega corporations, isn't that the point?

>redsiuk
>uk

filthy Ukrainian whore

newfag

No wonder the game looks like shit.

Women were a big fat mistake

there are no women in that image

>Punk is inherently political

They didn't punch you enough at school

It is always ridiculous to pander to sexual deviants. Even a brainlet like you would probably get it if the Cyberpunk game featured some kind of age play, like turning toddlers into grown women to have sex with them or something equally crazy. Even then you probably wouldn't get it and would just go ''hurr but that is possible, this is less ridiculous than the player character having an EXP bar!!''

Stop jumping at shadows you absolute fucking retard. I bet you think all RPGs are feminist power fantasies because almost none of them have penalties for playing as a woman right?

Is she related to Bio Jade ?

No. What the fuck is even that ''''''''''''''argument''''''''''''''''

>That fucking Bobby Hill tattoo
lmao w hat

Attached: 1549567172959.jpg (523x714, 62K)

They need cybernetics otherwise it would be accurate.

The argument is that you're a dumb nigger.

Oh fuck right off.

I think you phrased that wrong.

cyberpunk is inherently a political genre, if you want all surface level shit go jerk off to steampunk or something.

>punk is when your pastor gives degenerates a stern talking-to
ok

Cyberpunk already features furries so I'm not sure there's much to argue as far as "it shouldn't pander to sexual deviants"

Bumping a political thread on Yea Forums, immersing yourself in the political retardation and furthering the cause. If you want less politics, stop opting into it.
Seeing a "trannie" option for 2 seconds in the character creator isn't going to do anything to your experience of the game unless you've been primed for triggering.

In fact, here you are.
nature.com/articles/nmeth973
An actual research article set about the deletion of chromosomes. It can be done. Insertion in live things isnt that far off then.

CYBERPUNK...

Attached: 1560252757933.jpg (518x388, 12K)

Furries shouldn't be in the game either.

here's a better question user, what does gender matter in an age where your skin is absolutely mutable and fluid and can change by the day.

Into the void it goes

>she has cancer
Proofs?

It would be experimental at least and fun.

What exactly do you want Cyberpunk 2077 to be if not an adaptation of the original pen and paper game?

go for it user, there's a lot of blending between cowboys and classic samurai movies anyway

he wants some game where everyone is living unmodified with iphones and shit. So basically today but with flying cars, maybe?

Attached: бмз.png (1500x669, 416K)

She is one of the few art directors and she is only responsible for

>she’s responsible for all the in-fiction media in the environments of Cyberpunk 2077. That includes advertisements like this one, as well as branding for the game’s many megacorporations.

and she had cancer.

I don't want anything from this trash. CD Projekt fucked up from the moment they decided to make this shit.

>the art director is fat and ugly
But so are you OP

I hate the people that look at cyberpunk and just want fucking black/purple skies with neon lines everywhere and that's it. I'll admit some of the stuff in the original sourcematerial is a bit too goofy for me, but this is honestly looking like the best cyberpunk anything we've had in a long ass time.

OH MY GOD BURN
XDD

>I don't know what i want, i'm here to be a contrarian cunt
FTFY

Attached: 1551394965395.gif (320x240, 130K)

Thanks, I hate it. Why are fat people allowed to exist? Yeah I get feminism because free world inevitably is going to have degeneracy but why don't we exterminate fat people? Let's make it fair if you are overweight we only bully you but if you are obese you get executed

Guess I am a punk, guys. Better chop off my dick now.

this, and follow up, 1 minutes of google

linkedin.com/in/pawel-mielniczuk-31b2996/ - Character Art Director

linkedin.com/in/lucjan-więcek-8b342251/ - Enviornment Art Director

linkedin.com/in/marian-chomiak-a6358b58/?originalSubdomain=pl - Art Director

linkedin.com/in/smokebox/?originalSubdomain=pl - Technical Art Director

So basically Witcher 3 people.

Why can't I like all 3?

What an ugly jew

>caps sperging
It's just a harmless kek between anons you don't need to be a r/reactionary faggot. Or are you OP? You saw this lady had cancer right? Sick post can't wait for the next. Oh and thanks for the (you)

>CDPR threads dead two weeks before E3
>CDPR threads spammed after E3 even though no gameplay or anything of significance was shown
What are the odds that this is advertising?

What's neogaf even like now since all the sjws migrated to resetera following the owner getting #metoo'd?

I agree user. I get it, that was the futurism of the 80s, but cyberpunk isn't about some perception of endless black night. Gotham City isn't cyberpunk by merit of having endless darkness and neon. And yeah the original cyberpunk 2020 sourcebooks date themselves pretty hard (like all future predictions do). But I think a lot of anons here are raging about cyberpunk out of a personal fear of the future. Cyberpunk 2077 is not our world, or anyones, no more than a clown mirror's warped reflection is a true reflection of you or anyone else. No reason to have the same morals or values. I'm excited to see what this carnival will look like once it's here.

It's damage control

This tbqh, but trannies are mad because they could only dream of looking that passable.

jesus this post reeks of fucking middle school

>CDPR threads dead two weeks before E3
Fuck off summerfag, there was at the very least a thread daily the month before e3, usually full of sunposting. There's also the gameplay details we got from the articles about the closed doors demo that supposedly they'll show off at gamescom to the public.

Damage control for what though? If nothing was shown then there shouldn't be anything to defend, unless this is about all the SJWs getting mad about it being made by white people.

I was shitposting in every CDPR thread for the last month. There were no threads for two weeks before E3

SJWs bullied them into something so they do damage control saying they're playing 4D chess, but no one is buying it so they double down on damage control and say the game is supposed to be extremely degenerate

Sorry buddy but in the real world things exist that you don't like

Yes there was, because I was shitposting in them as well. Every thread had one guy sperging out about them not showing straight Male V romance. Now go back.

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO cryingwojak.jpg

>tfw no Polish cyberpunk gf

Attached: D8R0CIYXkAEI4XW.jpg large.jpg (800x1200, 135K)

i just want a fancy suit a fancy car and a fancy gun with some fancy augs in my fancy apartment for my fancy corpo mommy.

Oh you're talkign about dedicated shitposting threads. Those aren't threads. Nobody was honestly talking about the game for two weeks

By that definition there's not a single thread on entire fuckin Yea Forums

Attached: 1560078200447.png (275x369, 8K)

>By that definition there's not a single thread
Correction, threads that have no organic origin become dedicated shitposting threads.

at least shes not a nigger

Attached: 1560520881292.png (476x376, 246K)

>wtf why is a *punk game transgressive!?!?
t. person what thinks Blood Dragon was cyberpunk

Based and punkpilled

>cutting off your dick is cyberpunk

Attached: (You).png (644x800, 15K)

>cutting off your extremity is cyberpunk
That's what this game is about, body modifications.

correct

Cybercuck, these devs have such little resolve, it doesn't matter if it "makes sense", the fact is this was clearly never an original goal of the game, they've spoken lengths about character customization and never once mentioned anything like this, these are so cuck, and the original vision of the game is compromised, i'm not buying this garbage.

>shitposters wanting their dystopian hellhole to be a utopian ethnostate
wew lad

you should put the word "cuck" more often in your posts or your /pol/ overlords will not be pleased

Here's how my art director looks

Attached: Shinkawa sexy.jpg (640x914, 139K)

Who the fuck cares if Lardface McTrannytits is on the dev team?

You can finish the game without killing a single Person....or you can walk around like the personified Holocaust.

I know what I'll be doing in the game.

>10 crowns received

So crowns are still a thing in 2077 so fucking impresive

Attached: yami-yugi-season-0.png (384x660, 323K)

Imagine the smell

Oh shit Jim Sterling

That he'll direct art stuff in Cyberpunk 2077. Why are you so upset?

Even though Pondsmith is a based black man(pls fug my wife murica fuck year!), i just can't put up with the niggers, beaners, etc that are just littered all over entertainment now.
I don't want to look at monkeys for hours, while i'm being told about how it's cool to chop your dick off and live in a socialist utopia where only the commissar has a gun.
Everything is gay and stupid now, i'm stuck playing old games and watching old movies forever. Old good, new bad. Fuck niggers.

Attached: dogniggers.jpg (640x599, 95K)

this!!!!!!!

Attached: 1560340119774.jpg (1452x3040, 1.23M)

Once the are no more leftists on earth

Solo Blackhand on the right

Finally someone gets it.

PISDEC

Even if she think like that, she's not saying and act this way. They wouldn't hire her if she was making drama at work all the time, it's Poland not some snowflake state in US. What so hard to understand?

Based post.

Why is she dressed like DIO?

>no gameplay
They actually had a 40 seconds gameplay clip and we will be getting the whole gameplay video in a month. I mean did you miss the scene with the electric whip or the one where they enter cyberspace?

if you could cut off your dick and replace it with a 12 inch cyberdick that could blast cum with the force of a cannon you would do it in a heartbeat

You're stupid and fell for the BASED POLAND meme. The retarded shit you wrote makes literally no sense.
The only way anyone could make sense out of the stupid shit you wrote is if fucking Warsaw (aka the California of Poland) was some kind of, I don't even fucking know what, a right wing enclave or something.
Fat feminists like this bitch get hired in Poland the same exact way they get hired in USA.

>"Based Pornland looking out for white people, pls ignore the niggers and beaners"
>"Haha chicks with dicks and gay rights, thats not politics that's just cyberpunk, nothing says cyberpunk like a feminine dick in my mouth!"
>"Can't wait to pay 60 bucks for a on rails niggerfaggot simulator in sunny Night City!"
>"Promotional images may not reflect the finished product!"

Attached: swedishdog.png (641x706, 811K)

Over the years I have seen this image and I still don't understand why King of the Hill.

But its so much funnier that way

Yes, they hired retarded SJW bitch who's purpose in life is destroying company from within and shits on all white guys in the work. Are you fucking out of your mind?

Yes, retard. That is exactly what they did. That's what they always do, this is part of the corporate culture.
We've seen this thousands of times, but retards like you will swear that this one time is different. If this time is different, it's the first time in history.

>electric whip
You mean the only melee weapon in the game?

She looks pretty punk desu so not worried.

Imagine being so caught up in politics you can't just enjoy a fucking video game. You faggots are no better than the twitter people buttblasted over that gender joke CDPR made a while back.

Attached: sdfg.jpg (640x780, 133K)

>only

Attached: hdk.jpg (1280x720, 320K)

The only retard is you if you can see everything in black and white, do you know this woman personally or just making your shitty statement from her image? Show me article/tweet where she shit on straight white males and promote BBC or some other shit faglord.

I'm completely apolitical and this game still seems to be shit with every new update they reveal.

>you can be an unnatural freak in a game set in a genre that is all about being an unnatural freak with heavy body modifications
Is this supposed to be bad?

CDPR has always been SJW. One of the Witcher 3 mages was literally modeled after a tranny that works for CDPR.

Attached: file.png (400x152, 120K)

You can finally become a number? Cool.

Not really, also dude don't work there anymore.

Oh, so that's why she was so ugly. I killed her in the game.

>Not really
denial.

explains a lot. Womens don't know how to do sexappeal, except for a few. Many man don't know either, but you know what I mean.

>I'm completely apolitical
Then why are you in the depths of a political retard crib?

>the more you know

I'm curious, when did you first come to Yea Forums?

>gaymers want to see Peach get gangbanged by mushrooms in their video games.
talk for yourself, NON-gaymer

>they have more than one melee weapon in the game
Uh huh

I'm not from Finland at all but something tells me
that picture was taken in Finland.

Attached: 1494772896467.png (852x580, 58K)

Didn't find anything about cancer (although I didn't look very hard) but I found this picture so it's possible. SJW types usually color their hair, not shave it off completely

Attached: Katarzyna-Redesiuk.jpg (1000x1000, 524K)

48 minute demo
43:15
Mantis blades
You are welcome

>SJW types usually color their hair, not shave it off completely
wrong

There's the mantis blades and I seem to remember katanas being mentioned somewhere as well

Kek

Imagine spending money, time, and effort to look like this.

>trannies bastardising transhumanism
This has gone too far.

Attached: 1490537671067.jpg (406x279, 48K)

>the huge bitch was modeled after a tranny

Attached: 1550709524770.gif (640x360, 278K)

cyberpunk is such a filthy setting
ill just stick to my japanese games

Is that the one who planned to spread a deadly virus?

>has cancer
>is fat
Damn, literally inspiring the way she takes Steve Jobs' "Stay hungry" so literally.

Riddle me this: Wouldn't a transgender person want to play as the gender they identify as?

Holy shit. I always thought Keira looked like an ugly tranny

>now it looks like we're just going to end up with a violent christian resurgence
Nah, Christianity is beyond cucked. We're going to end up with a violent Pagan resurgence. Free from Abrahamic dogshit.

Is all art in your world supposed to be a utopia? Is Brave New World degenerate because it shows degeneracy, as a classic D-Y-S-T-O-P-I-A, criticizing the things it shows?

based

Pagans are too busy spreading STDs.

Do you not understand the concept of a dystopia? You're like those people who tried to get 1984 banned from schools because it "showed a communist utopia."

Toha is that you?

based

>wtf wymin with funny hair working on MY game??1?

Attached: 1559954310343.jpg (1080x1020, 72K)