At what point did you realize that Cyberpunk 2077 is not an RPG?

At what point did you realize that Cyberpunk 2077 is not an RPG?

Attached: 1F63459E-32BE-4F5D-8D18-40036D68AFB8.png (659x268, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/cyberpunkgame
web.archive.org/web/20190528123952/https://twitter.com/cyberpunkgame
neogaf.com/threads/resetera-and-the-pedo-problem.1487380/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Witcher_3:_Wild_Hunt
twitter.com/AnonBabble

cope more, Cyberpunk is one of the most anticipated games of all time, meanwhile your irrelevant japanese pedo waifu simulators get sold for like 2 copies

Same time I had that with Mass Effect.

>check Steam page
>Genre: RPG
OP is a fucking retard what a surprise

The point where I realized WRPGs are a meme.

Also says that for TW3, is that an RPG too?

It's just marketing, normies will respond to open world and story more than RPG.

>even CDPR sold out
That's it lads, western gaming is dead.

F

>takes out the dark future because the future is now
deepest lore

Yes.

>Steam

Yeah because Steam is so fucking precise and accurate when it comes to tags, right?

>TFW I knew literally the moment they showed gameplay years ago that it wasn't an RPG

I hate being right.

Attached: k071z66l44431.jpg (1080x631, 142K)

Its not the user-tag you fucking moron

Was there any game in Yea Forums's history that was shitposted as much as Cyberpunk? Not even Bloodborne and Bayo2 had it that bad. I genuinely don't understand why this game triggers so many fags here desu. At least with BB and Bayo it was obvious that people were mad because of exclusivity but here I don't get it.

Summer fag

Every new game gets shitposted to death here, newfag. Get used to it.

I'm gonna guess you weren't here prior to REmake 2's release.

>it's real
wtf what happened bros

Attached: cp.png (363x274, 14K)

You can literally play as a tranny, try a different psyop tactic shill

if you knew what an RPG is you would not ask.

"RPG" doesn't mean anything anymore. and no one has a reasonable definition for it.

All the devs in recent E3 interviews still refer to it as an RPG and says it still will have RPG mechanics.

tell me one real rpg that has enough content for every patch choice the player could think of
doesn't exist, everything has at least an overall story you're forced to follow

Attached: WEARENOWHERE.png (720x992, 598K)

>you have stats so its a rpg
thats what every retard think its an rpg including devs

Dilate tranny

Attached: 1560268457816.jpg (2796x1850, 1.1M)

>Yea Forums unironically quoting journo opinions
Really makes you think.

>another 10 months of pure shitposting
this is tiresome

All this tranny/anti-tranny political shitposting really makes me miss sunposting.

>it doesn't have to be at night
>it doesn't have to be in a large city
>it doesn't need to be 3rd person
>it doesn't need to have the different classes
>it doesn't need the player to be able to use flying cars
>It doesn't need accessible interiors for buildings
>It doesn't need to be free of liberal bullshit
>It doesn't need to have good customisation options
>it doesn't need to have real dialogue choices
>it doesn't need you to be able to join different factions
>it doesn't need to have killable NPCs
>it doesn't need to have Trauma Team as a gameplay element the player can use
>it doesn't need to have destructible environments
>it doesn't need to have good graphics
>it doesn't matter that CD Projekt Red is staffed by Americans now
>it doesn't need mod support
>it doesn't need to have good box art
>It doesnt need to not blow all its budget on b list actors
>it doesnt need to be an RPG
WE ARE NOW HERE
>it doesn't need dynamic weather systems
>it doesn't need to have a branching story
>it doesn't need to have massive crowds of people
>it doesn't need to not be downgraded
>it doesn't need to have substance
>it doesn't need to not be GTA 2077

Funny how nosunposters have gone quiet and became trannyposters.
Wait, there's one left

Yes.

Attached: ever.png (600x439, 258K)

Well get used to it snowflake, Yea Forums has actual standards.

Add the new house drama to the list too.

nice bait

It is an RPG. Most video games are RPGs. It's a meaningless term. Get the fuck over it.

If you can't stand the semantics, invent some new categorizing terms and start using them. Otherwise, quit crying.

I mean, that cover art is garbage

>Cyberpunk 2077 is basically Life is Strange with robots and guns
OHNONONO

>Shitposts thread now opened every 20 minutes

Lmao what the fuck is going on?

You're not wrong

twitter.com/cyberpunkgame
web.archive.org/web/20190528123952/https://twitter.com/cyberpunkgame

But honestly who fucking cares? If you want a fucking turn-based RPG then fuck off and play some boring shit like that. Action is what makes games FUN you fucking tool.

Attached: confused black guy.png (700x597, 333K)

Obsessed

Attached: 1529594940371.png (6154x1400, 3.97M)

LMAO

This will be the biggest blunder of 2020, mark my words

brainlet

>there are more negatives on the list now
FUCK

Nope. Normies will eat this shit up without a 2nd thought

And those trannies won

Attached: cybertranny.png (959x865, 369K)

Yeah just like they did with Anthem

They'll all be dead in 10 years anyway don't worry about it we win in the long run.

obsessed, yes, but not wrong

stay mad tranny

Attached: Capture.png (653x814, 113K)

Those are two different things though, they are quite literally developing an RPG alongside the game. I assume it was to avoid confusion between the two in marketing.

neogaf.com/threads/resetera-and-the-pedo-problem.1487380/
OHNONONO

I don't know what your point is with this post?

Yes, V is a bit like Geralt, although actually more flexible because V can be a man or a woman and you can change V's appearance a lot more, from what I understand. Many RPGs don't have "nameless" characters. Kingdom Come: Deliverance has Henry, and he has voice-acted dialogue too. And in Star Wars: KOTOR you can change your appearance (like Cyberpunk) but you still play a specific role in the story (I won't spoil what that role is but if you've ever played it you'll know what I'm talking about).

As for the last bit in your image... are you saying there's something wrong with a reputation system? I don't understand.

You're an idiot.

Attached: confused person.jpg (900x615, 341K)

>doesn't have an argument
LMAO
How can you be so inexpressibly thick that you SEETHE at posts like mine but you lack the intelligence to actually counter them?

Attached: laugh.jpg (1000x667, 81K)

Why are they so nitpicky and semantic about everything? Fucking hell.

The Witcher 3 is not an RPG. People dont know what an RPG is. People dont even know what the word roleplaying or 'role' means.

Imagine this. You are on a set. You are playing the ROLE of a policeman. What you do is up to you. But then the director tells you to play the Policeman Bob. Suddenly you are not roleplaying anymore. You are merely acting as a character named Bob who is a policeman. That is the main difference between real RPG's and fake RPG's like the Witcher, Kingdom Come or Fallout 4. You don't have a name or a history. You do the things your role is given to you, such as the role of Dragonborn, but you are never a set character.

If the Witcher 3 was a true RPG you would simply be 'the Witcher' not Geralt.

Imagine being upset that a game has too much character customization

It will just be a other gta clone for the console dude bro audience, this is where the money is.

When I saw that it was a first person shooter like Deus Ex.

Holy fuck this autism

Holy fuck this autism

Chicks don't have dicks by definition. They will laugh at the abomination of nature.

this is your fault Yea Forums, you supported this

I doubt it, it looks like a good game and many people are interested in it.

What does that clusterfuck of a game have to do with anything? Genuinely how stupid can you be?

Attached: brainlet4.jpg (550x543, 30K)

>it looks like a good game
user...

It does remind me of GTA in some ways but it clearly has a distinct identity itself as well and has clearly been worked on a lot. I.e., it is clearly not a shameless low-budget garbage GTA clone that belongs in a pile of excrement like Saint's Row.

>he says dude bro like it's a bad thing
Faggot detected.

It always just looked like an open world story shooter like Farcry to me. I was surprised to find out you could make your own character, I didn't even think the game would go that far in player choices.

Attached: 1485188408098.jpg (793x1142, 131K)

You haven't made any sort of argument there, chief.

It presented itself as something much better though. Thats whats fucked up, all their bs is coming to light now

>game has too much character customization
HAHAHAHAHAHA

when i realised it was pandering to tranny degenerates

WAAAAHHHHH WAAAAAHHHH THIS GAME HAS TOO MANY OPTIONS THEY SCARE ME OHHH NOOOOOOO WHY DOES A ROLE PLAYING GAME HAVE SO MANY CUSTOMIZATION OPTIONS ARGGGGHHHHH FUCKING TRANNIES

Sip poster is unironically based

This is legitimately one of the dumbest fucking things I've read here in a very long time.

The Witcher is an RPG and yet you play as a single guy, Geralt of Rivia. So Cyberpunk has much MORE character customisation than The Witcher. So I don't understand how you can be stupid as to think that Cyberpunk would offer ten billion different character possibilities. You're a fucking idiot.

This is exactly the same "entitled whinging gamer baby" nonsense that we just saw with the new Pokemon games. A small but whiny contingent of manbabies started complaining that there is no national Pokedex in the new games - meaning you can only capture Pokemon from the new region (which will include some older Pokemon too, e.g. I think it includes Charizard but not Blastoise). You can't import all other Pokemon into the game.

So yeah, you're a whinging baby just like those babies.

Attached: crybaby.jpg (590x385, 15K)

LOL SHUT THE FUCK UP

more like because the future is sunny :^)

CDPR shills SEETHING

When I saw the first gameplay demo and it looked like a GTA clone and remembered the shitters behind Witcher 3 made it.

>Yea Forums has actual standards.
what the fuck did he mean by this

Attached: 1485982207676.jpg (640x640, 36K)

>The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is a 2015 action role-playing game
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Witcher_3:_Wild_Hunt

Also other RPGs also give you a name, like Henry in Kingdom Come: Deliverance.

Conclusion: you're a fucking idiot. In fact the worst thing about your post is that you think apostrophes should be used in plurals, YOU FUCKING BRAINDEAD IDIOT.

Attached: brainlet11.jpg (645x729, 77K)

>are you saying there's something wrong with a reputation system
The quote is from a dev saying there is no reputation system, you illiterate sperg.

Why do I get the feeling you CDPR fanboys will defend Cyberpunk 2077 no matter how shitty the game turns out to be

Reminder that they literally fired an employee over this and issues an official apology.

Attached: db9.png (870x1024, 356K)

Kek thanks for the laugh

i knew it from the start

And if the game turns out great, Yea Forums will still be a contrarian hivemind full of teenagers. What is the point of your post?

And trannies never recovered from that.

It’s thebull94 again, that retarded Biodrone redditter with a hateboner for Witcher and CDPR. He’s a Turkish subhuman to boot.

I've never played Cyberpunk (tabletop) are there some good let's plays I can watch to learn the lore in advance?

>*summons akira bike*
>*autodrives on road to quest marker*
>*phantom in the hull vision activates*
>"Mhmm....giant slash marks all over the victim....a Nomad™, gotta be"
>*follows cybernose*
>*guys in Nomad™ costumes appear*
>"OY BLOODY 'ELL FUCKING CUNT SHIT FUCK CUNT, IT'S A FUCKIN' NETRUNNER IT IS! GET 'EM"
>"Shit you stink" *PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY PERS-* sets guys on fire and they stumble and recover immediately, does a cinematic hack and blows guys in half with grenade
>"Mhmm....Rockerboys™ pretending to be Nomads™......better tell Silverhand about this"
>*autodrivess on road back to town*
>"OY BLOODY FUCK CUNT, WOT ABOUT DA CONTRACT WESE PAIDS YA FOR YA BLOODY FUCKING CUNT?"
>"Just some bastards posing as Nomads™, here's proof" shows hologram
>"OY KURWA, HERE'S YA REWARD DA WHOLE NEIGHBAHOOD CHIPPED IN"
>"No Mad Danger" Complete AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>100.000 cyberbucks received

Attached: Blade.Runner.2049.2017.1080p.BluRay.x264-SPARKS02_22_36_001.jpg (617x799, 65K)

You know, I didn't hate trannies, I really didn't. I have a few trans friends even.

But these absolute fucking retards have made me despise them. Good job, SJWs.

I guess Planescape Torment isn’t an RPG either since you can’t even change your gender or appearance or race and are given a set name of “The Nameless One”. Thanks for clearing that up you fucking retard.

So I guess Baldurs Gate isn't real RPG either since you do have a pre made history. Which means that no RPG is actually a real RPG.

I would love to see the seethe when they realize this redpill was dropped by a black guy.

>people think that the company that made "LE EVIL SEXIST MISOGYNIST CHURCH THAT BURNS WOMEN" in their games aren't massive sjws

Daily reminder that W3 won more GOTY awards than any other game ever. Yet you’re still asshurt over it.

You're so retarted

the witcher is a novel, cyberpunk is a tabletop ROLE-PLAYING GAME pathetic cdpr shill.

>m-muh trannies
Don't you ever get tired of obsessing about .1% of the population who's probably gonna off themselves before you even turn 20?

Attached: 1492760535782.jpg (255x247, 16K)

>you better have some positive representation of queerbody genderqueer fluidgender gayqueers in your game, mister!
More like walk into the flat end of a shovel, faggot.

Attached: 1555003587103.jpg (600x450, 73K)

I like W3 because it didn't hype itself up like this. What you seen is what you got.

>W3 didn't have massive marketing and hype surrounding it.
????????

It just looks like open world Deus Ex and that's a good thing.

I'm more tired of the .1% of the population violently obsessing over the rest of us. It'd be different if this was just idiots seething in twitter echo chambers, but these fuckheads are actually causing devs to kneel to them and acquiesce. It's becoming a problem.

>if you are playing the role of policeman bob, you are not roleplaying
lmao

It's called public relations. Massive companies can't tell a retard to fuck off no matter how retarded he/she/it is because they want to do everything in their power to maintain goodwill. One PR worker virtue signalling on twitter doesn't mean the rest of the team are gonna change the entire game for one person.