Fire Emblem Thread

The Empress Protects.

Attached: 9684EECD-383E-4BA3-96BE-FF563E8EE171.png (1600x900, 1.78M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KPGyt3ZDv2Y
youtu.be/GGuDPgF80ik
youtu.be/yMMsywzzmMU
youtube.com/watch?v=7h3JjZ4qy88
serenesforest.net/three-houses/pre-release/characters/
youtube.com/watch?v=_-wKu1Xgby8
serenesforest.net/three-houses/
serenesforest.net/three-houses/pre-release/crests/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

*AHEM*
FUCK EDELGARD
AND FUCK NIGGERS
KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM

Attached: 1560386630659.jpg (950x672, 75K)

What does the brown guy look like post timeskip?

I'm not really into femdom but it would be hot if byleth did it. Probably because she's a teacher or something.

He just grows some facial hair.

Attached: Fire-Emblem-Three-Houses-Timeskip-Claude-1.jpg (959x960, 400K)

I am actually hyped. Despite shit graphics Treehouse gameplay sold me the game.

Based and Dimitripilled

What a waste

Mommy!

Attached: 1560586733202[1].webm (1280x720, 2.84M)

Where did you get this from? Is there new footage somewhere?

Handsome man

The FE twitter posted it

Fire Emblem JP twitter account

Based. For the True Emperor

Rhea has a lovely voice.

Attached: 1558996397593.jpg (3840x2160, 420K)

Attached: 1560414597804.webm (560x720, 467K)

Whose side are you on?

Attached: chaosorderneutral_featuring_DAGDA.png (970x2206, 905K)

>people think this is just a generic model
Not only is it pretty obvious everyone has unique models now since you roam around the school but I just compared Marianne's model to Mercedes from the gameplay footage at Treehouse since she's the same class and even Mercedes aren't this big. Marianne is fucking stacked

>chaos
>not true justice

Could be Dorothea's model.

Attached: 1560544305723.webm (1280x720, 1.78M)

>user your so small, here let me protect you before you get hurt, my parties should be suffice for your tiny body

I can't take this franchise serious anymore. I think I never could to begin with.

Based and soon to be sensei-pilled.

The troops in the background seem completely unnecessary

The troops are pretty important to gameplay seeing as they offer bonus stats while still alive, interact with some specific skills, and are what enable Gambits

how is this not just GoT?

When did Flavia get an ebil magic sword?

Now I kinda want to see Dagda and my boy Nanashi in fire emblem's artstyle

Attached: 359.png (174x231, 16K)

Mordred?

Attached: 6F72FDBB-3094-48BA-8220-ABA9D02B2F4F.png (800x801, 568K)

Attached: Fire Emblem Three Houses (Switch) - Marianne.mp4_snapshot_00.00_[2019.06.15_17.13.08].jpg (1280x720, 148K)

Muh queen
I dun want it

Attached: Fire Emblem Three Houses (Switch) - Marianne.mp4_snapshot_00.04_[2019.06.15_17.13.41].jpg (1280x720, 176K)

neva ave

but why did she burn down King's Landing?

I guess all the holy weapon equivalents are made from Dragonbone then, since Byleth and the 3 Lords all get dragonbone weapons too.

> a shichishi-to
Holy shit

>Special edition unavailable already
Bros...

Attached: Smokes, boys lets go.jpg (222x293, 19K)

It looks out of place in the anime Europe setting, until now all we normally have is imported katanas, outside of the weaboo faction in Awakening and not-Japan in Fates.

>female swordsman jagen
Neat.

He looks more like a Fire Emblem character than some random-ass modern-day rich kid who spends too much on his hair.

Not sure if it's just the beard that doing that, though.

Especially since that Sword is meant to be ornamental rather than be practical in combat

His haircut is less retarded and more natural

Attached: 1535762807552.jpg (433x650, 67K)

The entire city had to be purged.

/ourguy/

Attached: claude.png (608x900, 752K)

All the lords look way better as adults, I wouldn't be surprised if those were the designs worked on first.

>Okay, yes, I agree the crests are shit, but we have rules that must be followed to avoid chaos

Not choosing her house is objectively wrong.

Wednesday can't come soon enough

Attached: ingrid.png (817x708, 721K)

Sensei, mind explaining why is there a child in your room?

Dammit, Dedue! As your future king, I order you to purge this city!

Attached: Dimitri_Portrait_5Years[1].png (2503x2503, 2.5M)

Mind explaining why you burned down that convent, Dimitri?

Catherine (CV: Matsuura Chie)
An alumni of the Garegg Mach Officer's Academy, and a member of the Seiros Knights.
She is a fearsome swordswoman that wields "Raitei" (Thunder), one of the legendary weapons known as the "Heroes' Relics, and is loyal to Archbishop Rhea.

Rather interesting how you don't need a major crest to wield the Relics.

She's a thousand years old and might be my great-great-great-great-great-great grandmother.

You are not my king yet, boy! Nor would I obey that command even if you were!

I'm with you.

Who blew up the town in the trailer and was it Dimitri's home? I really wish we saw more of that.

This

How come all these updates only get posted for Japan? Do they have no confidence the west wants this?

I don't like her hair.

youtube.com/watch?v=KPGyt3ZDv2Y

Attached: off the cliff.gif (500x281, 443K)

NoA is probably still seething at how they got punished for Fates.

The special edition sucks. You're paying extra for an art book and steel case. Who the fuck cares?

Not like it's unprecedented.

Attached: 60percentlegs.png (788x1295, 497K)

West always is just an afterthought.

Is it true now you get magic by learning it on the field/levels like Echoes instead of using tomes?

It's interesting to note that Dimitri is still a prince after the timeskip while Edelgard and Claude are the leaders of their respective nations. If the leak is 100% real, he's already a little fucked up even before the game begins.

It could be Edelgard, or at the very least someone from her empire as they're apparently pretty proficient with magic. I'm also pretty sure the fire incinerating the blue and yellow troops in the scene before the title cut is coming from her sword, so I'm guessing a good chunk of the empire's magic is some advance tier shit, which means nuking a whole town is pretty feasible I guess.
Or it could be the bad guy but that would be lame.

>Or it could be the bad guy but that would be lame.
You know it is the cult of dragon worshippers.

Probably, the trailer does show noodlehead Dimitri getting broken. I'm guessing this is right before the timeskip.

Attached: Ramenlord.jpg (1193x670, 123K)

It’s weird to live in the timeline where fans are actually looking forwards to the new FE with a glimmer of hope, while everyone is taking a collective shit on the new Pokemon instalments. Kinda wish I had nabbed the limited edition of FE 16 now, but it was pretty difficult to find anyhow.

Why is Claude so great? Punished Dimitri and God Empress Edelgard are waging a war for equality amongst the classes versus peace through unity and mandates (I guess? Please correct me on them!). And obviously Byleth is caught up in the middle of it all as the only one that end the struggle depending on their choices.
Meanwhile Claude’s just on the sidelines like “Hey guys check out my cool new beard :)”.

Attached: 36503E62-E7EE-4960-8F26-CFC76BA330AB.jpg (1500x600, 118K)

Interestingly enough, Edelgard originally opposed the Church, but if she became Empress it means she has to play nice with the Church since I remember the Adrestian Empire having close ties to the church.

What are you talking about? Reddit throws a massive tantrum about Pokemon every single year.

Did they fix the shit graphics?

>Implying Claude didn't orchestrate the conflict to get Edelgard and Dimitri to destroy each other.

Punished

Attached: FC849CB7-2EC4-49AB-99A1-847ABC950DE8.jpg (1440x2048, 518K)

I want to believe that NoA will post all the profiles together when the respective house gets finished in jap.

>while everyone is taking a collective shit on the new Pokemon instalments.
This has been a thing ever since USUM got announced.

Attached: 4E1245A5-92BF-4A22-BBF5-D20073853880.jpg (1000x707, 149K)

Nah, this outrage is the outrage to end all outrage. Even leddit defended Let's Go Pikachu/ Eevee. Literally every single Pokemon fanbase on any part of the internet has been on fire the past while, from /vp/ all the way to Japan.

>UGH CAN YOU BELIEVE LGPE IS SO CASUALISED? THEY DON'T EVEN HAVE WILD BATTLES! THIS IS TRULY THE END OF POKEMON!
>UGH CAN YOU BELIEVE USUM BARELY ADDS ANY NEW CONTENT? THEY HAVE THE GALL TO ASK FOR MONEY FOR THIS! THIS IS TRULY THE END OF POKEMON!
Repeat until the end of time. I guarantee you that Sword and Shield will sell just fine and reddit will explode again when USUS aren't good enough.

We'll make magic runes from their ashes, taken them into battle with us. With shiny light to our brothers in arm. Even in dead, we are diamond dust.

But lots of people defended both of those. You can go on /vp/ right now and look at the state it's in.

inb4 timeskip is just 5 chapters long

Save screen calls the school segment "Part I" so I doubt it'll be that short.

I doubt it, school is most likely 12 chapters. (1 year.) That means there's at very least 12-15 more chapters post timeskip. (Going by classic FE chapter count) Also this

Peg knights are always best girl

The calendar stuff doesn't seem nearly as lengthy as people think since it just blows through any non-important day, I'm guessing it'll only be around 12-15 hours depending on how long you indecisively sit at the tutoring screen deciding how to build characters.

Attached: erhn4gmpkf431.jpg (966x767, 81K)

Gold has the cutest girls.

So she is stacked.

Can you fucks get out of smash please? Thank you.

Oh I see. So it seems her greatest problem is that she does the things she does more so out of obligation. The duty as the one who leads the Adrestian Empire. The question is can we save her?

I don’t like this post, it scares me.

I hope Edelgard ends up similar to Walhart in Cipher!

Attached: B12-071SR_SAMPLE.png (308x431, 330K)

no, fuck off

No, I hope both Byleth and Edgelord get into your kiddie “fighting” game just to see you all the crying.

That's some ANGRY horse.

I'd say its a tie between them and blue

Probablt go blue and steal a girl or two and the big blonde guy from gold.

Elaborate.

>"He seems easygoing but he sometimes shows a side that you can't let your guard down around"
>"He also harbours a cunning side, calling himself somoene who cannot trust"
Claude's gonna fuck shit up behind the scenes

You'd be angry too if you had to carry some fatfuck lobster around all the time.

He oppresses the entire battlefield with his mere presence and can cut down almost anybody with ease.

>still seething over one of the most deserving NES characters being in Smash because it's a JRPG
Sorry if Dragon quest triggers you user, don't worry, I'm sure you will get LE EPIC MAINSTREAM character next instead of one of the dreaded anime sword fighters.

Title screen

Attached: photo_2019-06-15_20-26-00.jpg (1280x960, 178K)

Boring.

Someone edit the loli in Dadga's place

Any word on amiibo support?

>Beat the game and Byleth's going to be sitting in the throne
There's an amiboo gazebo in the monastery, but we don't know what's it gonna do.

Noice.

Amiibo Gazebo

CHIKO!

Attached: 1537875350589.jpg (1004x569, 571K)

I like it

>amiibo gazebo

Attached: 1559854702230.gif (290x208, 1.45M)

>bone dragon in the trailer has the crest of seiros on it's head
Gee Rhea, has the church been up to some funny business recently? Been playing with dragons and dark beings in between sermons?

Or whoever you helped will be.

I missed chiko this year ;_;

FPBP

Even before, that "Pokémon is dead" thing started when gen4 was announced

I'm actually starting to get a little hyped for this game.

CHAD
H
A
D

Attached: D86knmpUwAIif-f.png (800x800, 983K)

FPBP

OST is OP
youtu.be/GGuDPgF80ik

The OST is what I'm looking foward the most
youtu.be/yMMsywzzmMU

Same.

>tfw switchlet

Why Dmitri's fanart so BASED?

Attached: D893_rbUEAA3jls.jpg (622x800, 61K)

It sucks the title is just Three Houses in the west, the Japanese title is really sad and bittersweet now that we have the context for it.

>that handling of the spear
Disgusting.

tfw vinny is gonna pass on this one because its "too anime". BITCH, FIRE EMBLEM HAS ALWAYS BEEN ANIME

At this point I unironically wouldn’t mind Byleth in Smash. I’m actually really excited for the game, and their whipsword alone is good potential for a moveset, plus whatever other weapons/techniques and special powers they have.

Goddamnit Claude, you were supposed to be the dumb neutral option that doesn’t really get anything done but makes up for it by having what are arguably the best maps and lore.

I really want them to do a New Game+ thing where Byleth or the allied Lord of your previous playthrough sits upon it.

I love that the artists seem to love it as much as I do.

Muh kween. Ah dun wun eet, nevah ave

Genealogy wasn't anime, it was a Song of Ice and Fire.

>makes up for it by having what are arguably the best maps and lore
He's the Revelations route of the game, user.

Only one game?

THE CREST ARE TO BLAME OVER ME BEING SO HYPED!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Damn, this is good. Hope it's not just trailer-only music.

I really hope that setting the voice acting to Japanese also gives you the Japanese version of the main theme: youtube.com/watch?v=7h3JjZ4qy88

So who staged the BBQ in the trailer?

Golden Deer has the best waifus

With how Robin and Corrin turn out, i wont mind Byleth in.at least they are pretty damn unique
still, 2 slots left, so pretty much reserved for FE/pokemon?
they are back again with the over the top weapons, arent they
>that transforming sword (i forgot the name) in one of the GBA game
>Corrin's chainsaw
>the dragonbone wipsword and maybe wipaxe
>a lazer seven-pronged sword

Claude

So you guys ready for the true path DLC where you just bright slap your students into teaming up against the true big bad? which odds are is some asshole dragon.

Attached: D8ztBlZV4AApkKH.jpg (851x1200, 187K)

>only soldiers shown dying are from Faerghus and Leicester
Hubert

Yeah, was going to say, someone put her head over his.

Yep.

Same here. I started off not giving a shit about it, but over time I definitely warmed up to, from the plot, to the characters, to the gameplay changes. Though it sucks that most of the info that tided me over was only released in Japan through Famitsu. I’m grateful for the threads on Yea Forums for reporting on it.

Once again the music in FE doesn’t disappoint. Has anyone ripped the song from the E3 2019 trailer yet? I really like that one.

What’s the Japanese title, if I may ask? I remember liking that FE 14’s name is “Fire Emblem: if...” in Japan, compared to the global version which is obviously “Fire Emblem: Fates”. Partly because it reminds me of SMT: if..., partly because I like how it mirrors the global name. “if...” sounds like the beginning of the journey, while “Fates” sounds like the end.

Based FE Prince does it again.

Part of me thinks Nintendo/Sakurai won’t put any first-, or “second-party” characters into the DLC pass, possibly wanting to avoid another “advertisement” fiasco. But I wouldn’t be opposed to it either. Byleth’s cool and they’ve done a good job on Robin and Kamui like you said, and I have been liking the Gen VIII Pokemon so far.

>Lion
>Stag
>platinum blonde girl with purple eyes

So this is basically just House Lannister, Baratheon and Targaryens right?

So FE is anime, got it.

The Empress protects hikikomori cuties

Attached: 1560565128223.jpg (1030x1388, 170K)

Who’s the blonde girl

Are stags common in heraldry?

STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS
STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS

>風花雪月, Wind, Flower, Snow, Moon (Fuukasetsugetsu). It's a famous Chinese poem that's used as an idiom to describe something outwardly beautiful and sweet that is hollow and meaningless inside, or the idea of nostalgia getting trampled by cold reality.
>It's the idea that all the memories and bonds made in the happy school days ultimately ring hollow as they grow up and become enemies. The poem is about youthful romances that seem like true love and full of life and as time passes they become meaningless and shallow and it evokes a bittersweet feeling.

So wait is he Jamie then?

Attached: FD39B9BD-6FE1-4FE6-82FA-29F0046D74C3.png (563x729, 526K)

is there a new updated picture of all the house's characters? still don't know which side to take

The nip title is a Chinese poem that translates to Wind, Flower, Snow, Moon. The poem is about youthful romance and beautiful natural scenery that is very flashy and flowery but ultimately meaningless and lacking in substance that gets exposed by time, it has a very negative and bitter tone to it.

Me too, If I get the switch I'll play this game, Yea Forums had me hyped and I always wanted to try FE. Now I just need Bayonetta 3 to push me over the edge...

I am going to pick the brown guy so I have the highest amount of brown cuties to pick from.

Attached: happy face.png (258x246, 155K)

Attached: 1558718220272.jpg (1408x959, 175K)

I love how the troops are super hyped in the background. Also I like how expressive her animation is when she gets healed. It honestly makes sword and shield look embarrassing

How many days before retail release did Fates leak happen again?
Would be nice if that happened again

The problem is there really isn't a suitable English term that accurate conveys this idea that you could use as a title. The alternative is just calling it Fire Emblem: Wind, Flower, Snow, Moon, but all that would do is essentially give the audience homework as it's just not something the vast majority of people outside of Asia would get exposure to (I know I'd never heard of it before e3 2018). The meaning is lost in translation, no matter what you do.

I like the Limited Editon's name, "Seasons of Warfare"

You can't fix perfection

SoV leaked a week before release in Japan, don't recall how early Fates leaked

Quick! Do i preorder? Do i preorder the collector's edition?

even if you end up not liking the game Nintendo CEs usually go for decent money

Now he's perfect +1

Attached: f3af9323-6279-4ee0-881a-d56366ba4e13.jpg (1057x753, 200K)

I still have unopened Omega Ruby and Majora's mask collector's edition. Absolutely no one wants it.

Never preorder. Don't pay money for a product that doesn't exist yet.

So I only played awakening are there any fe must plays before three houses

Attached: iron15.jpg (450x300, 74K)

Seems like its that way for staffs, haven't seen enough on actual magic to say it is or not. I would assume mages need tomes that have durability to use gambits like every other combat class.

So dual audio in, that's good. What about censor and Treehouse localization? That in? Are they going to pull something like with If where they deleted the petting?

Really? I figured the skull kid statue would at least fetch a decent price.

huh i learnt about this poem (and a later poem of the same theme) way back then in high school
its nice to suddenly see it referred to
its not really "empty", but "impermanent", if anything its a longing for an older time, when everything was beautiful and better, and an acceptance of such passing
"Lacrimae rerum" (or the Japanese term "mono no aware") was what i learnt

Conquest so you play awakening with better gameplay and more retarded plot

11&12. 14 if you don't care about "story". Ignore all the other meme failures.

Fuck you mods

Alright let's come up with better names. I'll start
>Fire Emblem: The Ravages of Time
>Fire Emblem: Halcyon Days

>>Fire Emblem: Halcyon Days
I like this a lot for some reason

Fire Emblem: Cold Steel

That’s really sad desu, and an extremely accurate way of describing the events of the game. Even the all the PVs showed off the happy, slice of school life setting, and then it all came crashing down with the E3 trailer.

Lewd...

This coupled with the anons’ explanations made me laugh desu.

That would have been a great name as well, since it would practically mirror Japan’s.

DO IT.

Saved.

Must plays? As in "do I have to play it to understand 3H?" Then no.
Must plays in the sense that it's a good game worth playing? Then I'd say FE4, FE9 and 14 (Conquest route), the GBA games are also decent.

Damn, that really emboldens my hope that the story will be very dark and cynical. Even if there is some dragon cult, it really sounds like the other 2 houses are fucked no matter what. I pray the leak wasn't bullshitting about there being no "everyone is friends again" golden ending; I much rather every route, even the supposed 4th one, end on a bittersweet note at best, and full tragedy at worst.

I hope Sothis is really a very underhanded manipulative cunt, who shows Byleth the 3 different futures he could take as a means of convincing them to help her lay waste to the continent and reunite her bones, which are now used as weapons throughout the continent. Like Byleth always looks miserable and apathetic because he knows it all goes to shit no matter what he does.

Is the academy uniform really that restrictive?

Attached: D8_WyzlU0AAl3df.png (800x801, 423K)

I think it might be tied to the level of your Reason or Faith skills, as other weapons learn Combat Arts at certain ranks, or class skills, given
>Mage - Fire - Enables the use of Fire. If already learned, doubles the number of uses
>Dark Mage - Miasma△ - Enables the use of Miasma△. If already learned, doubles the number of uses
>Priest - Heal - Enables the use of Heal. If user has already learned Heal, doubles the number of uses

I wouldn't mind alternate path options as dlc, the "true" path needs to be included in the base game.

>Like Byleth always looks miserable and apathetic because he knows it all goes to shit no matter what he does
Oh no...

Attached: 1532862214625.jpg (200x255, 43K)

I want claude to fuck my eye socket

Blue Lions or Golden Deer if your a chad

Red Eagles if your a beta

Fire Emblem : Shattered Innocence

>Rather interesting how you don't need a major crest to wield the Relics.
There's a FE 4 mod that kinda works like this, minor holy blood characters can wield Holy Weapons but get reduced bonuses.

We have also seen Bernadetta and Leonie as archers and the bodies are really different, the clothes as well.

I hope I can be a gay and romance claude

I am going to buy it for my new waifu. It's finally time to leave Rinkah behind.

Attached: Leonie_headshot.png (367x442, 200K)

What a literal turnaround.

Attached: 976B8C88-7A78-4DA0-A788-CE29FABBCAEB.gif (561x620, 390K)

Oh...

Attached: Yo.jpg (600x337, 32K)

Well, shit. Looks like I'll have to start dodging these threads if I want to remain spoiler free. Already know enough about the game and it feels like they are spilling everything about it.

Fire Emblem: Paradise Lost

yes

His official twitter profile hinted at this. The leak says Dedue's family killed some of Dimitri's family, and that's why Dedue serves him to pay off that debt

Attached: image.png (521x273, 256K)

I don't think the game will have any sort of penalties for it, since there's only 2 characters so far that have major crests, 3 if we count the possibility that Catherine herself has a major crest.

>Fire emblem: let us cling together

He already kind of looks like a school shooter.

>Have to use Divine Pulse to rewind back five years one turn at a time

Genealogy is anime as fuck. Look at those portraits.

Fanart is saving this game's art style. Elevating it.

Looks like a Targaryen hot waifu. She has all the right features.

...Which is great.

Attached: 1415731532.jpg (700x1237, 157K)

Who's in what house again?

Attached: 1560545077950.webm (1280x720, 1.28M)

She looks ten times better without the stupid hat.

Would be hype if they implement it well, like lets say they summon some evil dragon or some shit mid battle, you can beat him, but if your not positioned correctly you will lose your guys. Pop divine pulse and it says "Rewind Years?"

Link on the original video user? Or some other info?

serenesforest.net/three-houses/pre-release/characters/

You don't need to be ashamed, get as hyped as you want

Black Eagles got all the most boring designs.
Blue Lions got all the more interesting designs.
Golden Queers got the designs that were too wacky for the other two.

Everyone has their own preferences. Some games come in "pairs", so you'll probably want to play both if you if you play one.

4 & 5 are great, if somewhat janky due to being old, and introducing some mechanics that weren't super fleshed out or balanced yet. Arguably the best story in the series.

6 & 7 are fairly straightforward games that are easy to get into. Some great characters. Personally, I don't care much for 6, but the Japs at least love it.

8 is an expanded 7, but that expansion means it kind of loses its focus and balance gets pretty wonky. Neat plot twist built around which of the two routes you choose to playthrough.

9 & 10 are my personal favorites. Best lore, great characters, solid gameplay in 9 and the best maps in the series in 10. 9 has some maps that are a slog, and 10 kind of falls apart in the story department.

11 & 12 are remakes of 1 & 3 (or just 3 depending on how you look at it). I never much saw the appeal, but lots of people swear by 12.

Awakening is trash.

Fates is only worth it for Conquest. The plot is pants on head retarded, but there are some good characters, and the gameplay is pretty damn good most of time (though a reliance on gimmicks can make some maps pretty damn tedious).

Shadows of Valentia is a remake of 2. The art is great, the story is passable, and the characters are good. Too bad the maps are god awful and the gameplay is bland.

Attached: 1560358564538.jpg (1180x1890, 1.32M)

Fire Emblem: Modern Warfare

Conquering the world with Kumiko!

Attached: 1529971170399.jpg (1144x1200, 179K)

I caved and pre-ordered the CE. The Calendar is a stupid pre-order bonus, but I will still probably use it at work. My desk needs a Calendar anyway.

Remember when Dimitri was seen as the least charismatic character ?

>church is evil in a nip game
More news at 11

Damn Blue Lions is stacked.

Fire Emblem: States of Nature

Based on supporting characters

Black Eagles > Golden Deer >>>>>>>>> Blue Lions

youtube.com/watch?v=_-wKu1Xgby8

For basically everything we know so far,
serenesforest.net/three-houses/

Best designs? Worst designs?

Attached: 1530461466018.jpg (1280x905, 610K)

Lonato isn't with the church, he's Ashe's adoptive father from Faerghus that rebels against the church in like chapter 3

I'd take that as well, but on the other hand the Future Past DLC in Awakening both awed and kinda annoyed me since it had way better writing in three chapters than the entire base game did.

people worshiping dragons in FE is par for the course, they're not always evil.

The ABSOLUTE state of nature.

Catherine

Any character as based as Joker was?

Attached: fe joker.jpg (195x259, 11K)

>Joker

Thanks user.

How do Crests work? Are they always set on certain characters?
Part of the fun of Holy Blood in 4 was how much you could play around with who got what

Attached: file_2.png (1920x1080, 807K)

Blue Lions has my favorite supporting cast but least favorite lord but Dimitri went up when he became an edgelord

Yes?

I'm going to kiss Dorothea on her hat.

Replace Annette and Ashe with Dorothea and Ferdinand and blue is perfect.

Deer>Lion>Eagle

>le kill every last one of them
Based Edelchad doesn't let that happen though. You can see her setting fire to both side's men in the trailer. Side with the REAL chad, a Duma certified symbol of Strength and Conquest. The weak should fear the strong.

Attached: 1560467270539.jpg (1200x1153, 119K)

Mercedes pegging Dimitri!

>t.south brazillian

Fire Emblem: Braaphog

Excited for the maps?
Will we get a dope ass defend map, stealth gimmicks, or open field hell?

Attached: 1550543187118.jpg (1280x720, 523K)

fuck off dany i'll shiv you

But I like justice.

Always set on characters, and there's no children to run a eugenics simulator.
They seem to have in-combat effects,
>Byleth's Crest of Flames restores HP (Sol)
>Felix's Crest of Fraldarius increases damage dealt
>Mercedes's Minor Crest of Lamine activated with Faith magic
and allow access to Holy Relics, like
>Byleth's Sword of the Creator
>Catherine's Raitei
>Edelgard's, Dimitri's, and Claude's post-timeskip ones
serenesforest.net/three-houses/pre-release/crests/

Wait what do you mean she's setting fire to both? They just showed some clip of a fireball from the sky memeing people but it didn't show who launched it

we already saw one "protect the npcs" map in treehouse

>leave FE threads/fags for a while
>come back
>everyone is now planted on noodleman's dick when they previously made fun of him the most

Attached: 1558505689506.jpg (600x617, 27K)

Open field hell 10000000% with the occasional cramped map

Supporting cast?
deer > lions > eagles

What is that blue spot? Maybe a chest or bonus if you reach it?

Fog of war maps are 99% confirmed.

That's the shittiest map shown so far by a mile, easily Awakening tier, but it's just for a plotless grindy skirmish. The paralogue map with the drawbridge wasn't bad at all, and the best so far, the interior dungeon thing, was a story map if I'm not mistaken.
I'm thinking the map SOUL is finally back