Outer Worlds is extremely disappointing. What went wrong?

Outer Worlds is extremely disappointing. What went wrong?

Attached: dims.jpg (1600x1067, 345K)

Shut up idiot

why would you have expectations for an obsidian game?

only tranny writers left and no actual skilled devs

It's bugfestas fault

The game was rigged from the start.

When you realise that new Obsidian isnt the same company that made KOTOR 2 and New Vegas

Did it come out yet? Everybody stopped talking about it after the EGS exclusivity.

No one cares about the game now that it's confirmed to be chink-influenced Rick and Morty meets Fallout liquid dog fart diarrhea explosion

ITT: time traveling anons who played the game and know all about it enlighten us with their wisdom. based time travelers.

how is this game not a borderlands ripoff

It is though? Especially the humor.

It’s pozzed shit, but at least you can roleplay unlike 2077 which is pozzed shit where you can’t roleplay

the only roleplaying regarding either is pretending they won't turn out like shit

Attached: arana cat.png (177x220, 24K)

it looks like you gave someone a copy of new vegas and borderlands and told them to combine the worst parts of both

underrated

It's full of leftist SJW crap.

Also Avellone is no longer at Obsidian, so the writing is going to be both wordy and boring af, just like in Pillars.

well why should I buy poor mans borderlands when I could just go to randy and get the real thing

Sawyer is a hack
Sawyer is a hack
Sawyer is a hack
Sawyer is a hack
Sawyer is a hack

Attached: Chris_Avellone.jpg (795x861, 193K)

>Sawyer

Attached: sawyer_romance.png (1190x428, 68K)

Reminder that based Chris is writing for Dying Light 2.

because borderlands is also a poor man's borderlands
that is one of the most based things I've ever seen a game developer say or write.

he's not wrong

he's based af

Attached: Chris Avellone NCR gf.png (763x842, 183K)