Will the Witcher 3 for the Switch have the same reviews as Doom for the Switch did?

Will the Witcher 3 for the Switch have the same reviews as Doom for the Switch did?

Attached: 1558539849911.png (2708x894, 1.63M)

>9.3 for everyone
>10 for switch
is it the nintendo bonus or is the switch library so empty that a port becomes the best the console has to offer?

>Plays best on PC, followed by Xbox One X and PS4 Pro (and still better on the base consoles than Switch)
>9.3, too good.
>Shitch port with worse graphics but muh 10 minute battery life play on the go
>BING BING WAHOO, 10/10
I hate journalism

>responsive combat
>deep roleplaying

Attached: 1517701008035.jpg (261x199, 53K)

There's something appealing to the average retard in playing a AAA title that looks like absolute shit while on the go.

It's being reviewed by two different people with different opinions. They're not a hivemind so you can't really expect people to have exactly the same opinion.

I assume it's because ps4 and xbox releases of the game don't have gyro.

So how DOES it play on the Switch? I'd be surprised if it even maintains steady 30FPS.

>540p handheld
>Dynamic 720p docked
>Most likely shit textures in both scenarios
Why even bother?

BRO! BUT YOU CAN LIKE! PLAY WHILE ON THE BUS!

I hate how metacric forces the .1 scale for most mainstream outlets. It's a completely meaningless quantifier only defended by turbo autists.

>same text

Attached: 1546516630040.jpg (1024x576, 78K)

>Not posting the metacritic scores

OP looks like he's too scared of having his false narrative wrecked.

This is fake right?

What do you think, moron ?

This kills the liar

Switch bonus?
More like Switch malus.

Attached: malus.jpg (357x727, 121K)

It's IGN.
But.. true, the media sure does love sucking off Nintendo. Xbox, PS and PC always get fucking crucified.

Yes

DUDE
IT'S PORTABLE THOUGH

Attached: 1553949739394.jpg (568x491, 69K)

tbqh Switch versions deserve a higher score cause portability is very important nowadays, not all of us are neets that live in the basement

>the media sure does love sucking off Nintendo. Xbox, PS and PC always get fucking crucified.

Paranoid much?

> Tendies are all under-aged faggots that will eat up anything with a Nintendo logo
> (You) reply yes

Glad we cleared that up, zoomer

The fact that you can finally play full fledged console games portability sure as fuck deserves those extra .7 points. The only fuckheads who don't understand this are retards who have never held a Switch in their hands and experienced what a fucking revelation it is to play any game on the go.

Attached: winning.png (480x360, 268K)

Source?

you can look up comparison videos. basically, it has a fuckton more fog and bloom as well as removed shadows and less dense foliage. the usual.

>not all of us are neets that live in the basement

Attached: 1482403370123.jpg (320x180, 9K)

It’s called a font you fucking retard.

Attached: 2D6FEDEB-91D1-4820-AFB2-2CE025447B1F.jpg (3119x1956, 1.14M)

You haven't proven me wrong.
OP has more credibility than you, you under-age fag.

Witcher Twitter page.