What are some good south park games outside of stick of truth and fractured but whole?

What are some good south park games outside of stick of truth and fractured but whole?

Attached: D28A1DB6-5F49-44F2-AA0B-690A53EC15CB.png (250x260, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ifgnTz1oN5I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

none

they're all shitty n64/ps1 games

What about the ones on xbla?

South Park Rally was fun.

Tower Defense Play was serviceable

There's actually a ton of mildly entertaining official flash games. Or there used to be anyway.

I think South Park N64/PS1 is the only exception mainly is the “so bad, it’s good” kind of game

that very old one was pretty fun
cow launcher etc

I'd love a good south park that thats not an rpg
Like south park style simpsons hit and run

Whats better lads stick of truth or fractured but whole?

The N64 game had a absolutely awful draw distance but the actual gameplay was pretty damn fun. I think it was one of the first shooters to offer alternate ammo for most (or all?) weapons.

I remember playing the shitty ps1 and n64 games as a kid with friends, good times
Early south park was so magical as a kid

the racing game was pretty decent, but it got old

The FPS game is mediocre but worth playing for fans of the show. I wouldn't recommend any version besides the PC version if you can find it and get it running though. The N64/PS1 version just look awful with a terrible draw distance, FOV, and framerate.

There supposed to be one, but it was cancelled

youtu.be/ifgnTz1oN5I

why were licensed games allowed to be so good?
the games far outshine the modern show and both of them were some of the most fun i remember ever having with videogames.

Attached: 892d15058d19c382d5dcb4e2459e8351edce3c04.jpg (1400x912, 389K)

yeah i know, give me something like that
based around early seasons, less emphasis on vehicles, no crappy hand to hand combat
maybe more platforming

I think I remember playing a South Park FPS game a long time ago, with snowballs and shit.

Yeah it sucked ass

South Park 64
It's not very good

fpbp

*distorted turkey noises*

they weren't shat out in a week just to meet deadlines like modern south park episodes. the games actually took time and effort.

>south park stick of truth
>good
Pick one

>modern south park episodes
the fuck you talking about
every single south park episode in existence was on the 1 week schedule

Attached: south-park-s05e06-cartmanland_4x3.jpg (480x360, 18K)

The n64 game

Theres a mobile game where the boys play cowboys and indians but ive never played it

The old FPS game has some charm to it. The total ear rape from all the gobbling turkeys just makes me laugh.

not they werent
as far as i remember they only started to streamline the process after the movie where they started using Maya for animation

They've been Maya (previously Alias) since the second episode.

They have been doing it literally from the second episode. In the documentary they talk about that it was implemented very early in the shows existence. Early on they took maybe 1 and a half weeks, sometimes only 4 days. They have always been quick. You're retarded.

i thought they did that during the movie which is why they were so burned out after the first season because of all the animation work

in that case they're just plain burnt out and have no ideas left for the show. making the show in a week is really fucking dumb regardless. it'd rather the show by funny than just topical.

Nope, only the first episode and one scene in the second episode were done with paper. Everything since then has been done using Alias or Maya. They talk about it in the DVD commentaries I think.

Yeah? You think they're burnt out after 20 seasons? You should become a detective with that kind of deductive reasoning.
Being topical was their ticket to success. The Terry Shiavo episode happened on the day she died.

based retard