Ok, kiddo. Pause your game and get out there. Lawn ain’t gonna mow itself

Ok, kiddo. Pause your game and get out there. Lawn ain’t gonna mow itself.

Attached: 26CED787-C5F3-4287-9F05-71915EAF771A.jpg (2016x1512, 1.05M)

Yardwork is based as fuck. If you don't relish in doing it, you're not a man.

A real man does whatever the hell he wants and doesn't care what others consider "a real man".

what's your favorite anime waifu?

Is that why most of em have been cutting their dicks off recently?

Reichad here
They aren't cutting their dicks because they want it, they are doing it because they caved in to social pressure.

i already went out and spent nearly an hour spraying weeds at 7:30. i've polished off half a grip of soco and half a bottle of riesling since then waiting for my gf to sleep off her hangover and fist my ass like she promised she would last night. it's nearly noon and im about to give up on it habbening.

But... I just finished mowing...

I have allergies so I can't do yardwork. I could invest in a hazmat suit, but don't those get awfully hot in the sun?

It's autumn here.

you seem like a pretty cool guy, user.

Attached: 1528748138661.jpg (800x597, 44K)

I've got a negro from down the street that I pay to mow my lawn for $15

Just curious. How bug is your yard?

Going back to videogames after a day of work/chores feels pretty amazing because I have the satisfaction of having done something and now get the extra rush of endorphine by playing vidya.

It's a good life honestly.

Attached: 1560044241836.gif (495x642, 27K)

i live in the city so i dont have yard work, but i just got home last night after spending 3 days in the suburbs destroying, removing and rebuilding a deck. moved a lot of the lumber both ways, but i wasnt alone.
really didn't help my carpal tunnel.

Attached: 1528751841244.gif (684x380, 2.79M)

Put her back in line.

Attached: 72DAC53D-6E1A-4D85-8F10-F94C36ACBB00.jpg (500x403, 30K)

Some bees, a couple grasshoppers, an anthill, you know, the usual.

>Implying I didn't do it first thing in the morning

Step up your golden child game

Nope
A real man seeks to better himself, and his surroundings
meme hedonism is the epitome of what a chronic masturbator spouts

Why would I waste my valuable time doing menial work when I can pay $5 to some mexican goblin and be done with it?

Does he fuck yer wife for free?

Attached: 41CB43E0-BEF5-404B-AE38-8ABDD9C38EDF.png (500x559, 159K)

cicadas, beetles, bees, ants, all that shit.

>after spending 3 days in the suburbs destroying, removing and rebuilding a deck. moved a lot of the lumber both ways
Sounds awesome

Bettering yourself and your surroundings is hedonism. All you're doing is something that benefits you in the end, which is selfish.

I mean I guess that's fine if all you have is shit grass with no plants or landscaping. Personally I can't trust them to not ruin something.

That sounds like slave mentality, user.
>A real X does whatever it's best for his master
The question is obviously (((who))) benefits?

Attached: zTHVFSD_d.jpg (640x361, 37K)

Correct, which is funny because the conservatives who talk about "being a real man" are the ones who were manipulated in 2016.

Thanks for takin’ care of that, son. Got time to trim?

Attached: 1D99B8B9-DFF9-4EB6-88EF-4CAF17923DC3.jpg (1512x2016, 1.9M)

she cooked some dank chicken fajitas, i choked her out a few times and bit her nips till they bled and fell asleep with my dick in her butt last night. she knows her place but just drank too much.

thanks. taking suggestions for a beer run if she doesnt wake up in the next 20 mins.

I'm 33 years old and I have never once used a lawnmower

Bettering your surroundings benefits others as well because they don't have to look at a shit hole.

i was also not even 100 feet from the beach the entire time. working on a beach house for family, staying with my father and cousin. lots of people came over and hung out; ate lots of food and drank and shit. it was really weird having to masquerade as a normalfag for so long, i'm really just glad to be away from it all. it was pretty fun and lucrative, but i'm good on it for now. third trip out there in as many weeks.

i'm an IPA man, been drinking raging bitches, voodoo ranger, goose island and Rebel Ipa for the last few months.

Attached: 917298039714329.jpg (2584x3546, 2.1M)

Waiting for my drive belt to be delivered so I can fix my lawn mower.