Reminder that puzzle gamers dont care about portal. Reminder that portal is an embarrasment for the puzzle genre

Reminder that puzzle gamers dont care about portal. Reminder that portal is an embarrasment for the puzzle genre.

Attached: 1560562703051.png (636x89, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pcgamer.com/jonathan-blow-talks-portal-2-and-player-freedom/
makeagameofthat.wordpress.com/2013/03/26/why-portal-2-is-bad-and-you-should-feel-bad-tutorial-design-player-agency/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 35362.png (959x448, 64K)

That's because outside of the challenge maps, Portal is stupid easy.

Attached: 36363.png (1123x222, 66K)

Why the fuck should I care about what some redditor literal who thinks? Is this the new age of twitter screencaps?

see its not better than talos sorry portalcuck

Attached: 36362.png (1114x154, 20K)

Attached: 53532.png (832x84, 16K)

Portal is too easy and samey.
Antichamber on the other hand is fucking boring
Witness is my favorite

Attached: 53622.png (1349x93, 11K)

>Reminder that gamers dont care about portal. Reminder that portal is an embarrasment.
ftfy

Why not put all those ss on one fucking image, dumb fucking op

BASED

Attached: 355362.png (1114x417, 59K)

A puzzle that will never be solved

pcgamer.com/jonathan-blow-talks-portal-2-and-player-freedom/

Attached: 979.png (1340x252, 28K)

You browse reddit and even resetera to scout for posts of irrelevant people that have your same opinion, if I lack taste so do you for going there.
This is Barneyfag levels of autism

kek

imagine defending portal. imagine prefering it over the witness and talos

Attached: 575.png (761x93, 7K)

makeagameofthat.wordpress.com/2013/03/26/why-portal-2-is-bad-and-you-should-feel-bad-tutorial-design-player-agency/

>Talos
>The witness
>Portal

Get out of here casual brainlets, """"Puzzle"""" games for low IQ caveman
If you posted some shit like zachtronics or /egg/ games i'd understand your point, but
>MY SHIT STINK BETTER THAN YOURS :D:D:D
Pathetic

Attached: 1559513220523.jpg (449x546, 37K)

witness = talos > portal 2 custom maps > shit > portal 2 > portal

>Imagine wanting to become the Barneyfag of Portal

fuck off as a zachtronics bro i endorse the witness and talos principle completely and emphatically

>implying im alone
see

Attached: 897.png (722x320, 41K)

I'll take your word as true and believe that you are not samefagging there, you are still the only one posting screencaps.

and no one proved why portal is good or deserve to be remembered.
lmao valve drones

>reddit screengrabs
Just kill this board already, or let /pol/ have it. This is now beyond repair.

QUBE, Talos, The Witness, Spacechem, Antichamber all will be remember as good puzzles games unlike Portal.

Portal is not a puzzle game. It's just simple casual fun.

>It's just simple casual fun.
so is garbage?

So a good, well-crafted game which will be remembered for decades.

>28 posts
>only 10 posters
That should tell you something already, friend

Attached: 1559582589186.png (442x341, 149K)

HAHAHAHAHAH
imagine being this casual.
play talos fag

obviously. most people like it for the cool setting and plot shit, but puzzle gamers priortize difficult and unique puzzles.

PORTAL IS EASY BRAINDEAD GARBAGE
IF YOU HAVE IT AS ONE OF YOUR FAVORITE GAMES YOU HAVE TO LEAVE

portal is the halo/cod of puzzles games.
REAL PUZZLES GAMERS HATE IT

and portalcucks still ignoring the difficult complains

Halo CE is a good FPS btw.

no

Have sex.

what are some obscure first person puzzle games I haven't played yet?
alternatively, are there any upcoming puzzle games worth waiting for?

honestly, everything is shit compared to spacechem.

keep defending your casual game.

dilate

zachtronics is not puzzle games, it's unpaid programmer work

Portal is more meme than puzzle.

Better than Quake, worse than Doom 2.

Puzzle Fighter is the best puzzle game, first-person be damned. I don’t need some redditors to tell me that.

its pretty telling that valve drones cant defend this game.
based

i like this guy a lot bros, it's always nice when a new schizo shows up especially now that kassbro is gone
oh get out of here they're great games too
all video games are just pressing buttons mindlessly, at least the zachtonics games are mindful

Attached: homotopical topology.jpg (637x850, 214K)

Never heard of Magrunner.

>Literally taking reddit screenshots just so you can hear what Yea Forums has to say
You are just the WORST fucking person.
Never come here again. Please.

Attached: 1498425183452.png (264x200, 53K)

lmao retards cant prove why portal is a good game.

i'm mostly joking but the level of time and effort zachtronics games require is really offputting as someone who would rather run through a few bite-sized puzzles and call it a day.
it's generally not that the puzzles are too difficult, it's just that they take a long time to plan out and "debug". if I wanted to do interesting programming stuff in my spare time, I'd get into console hacking and reverse engineering which is practically the same type of task

lmao at valve shills saying portal is good

Attached: 25262.png (1343x385, 100K)

The Portal gun is a fun mechanic, GLaDOS is a memorable character, and the game overall has a high level of polish that makes it a classic.

Your turn to say something meaningful.

the puzzles are braindead easy, its garbage.
the witness, talos and spacechem are the real classics

>MUH COOP
>MUH ADVANCED CHAMBERS
>MUH USER MAPS
>MUH CHALLENGES
shit game

Quern, The Room series

Hard truth: Portal resurrected the First Person Puzzler genre. While not remarkable on its own difficulty-wise, it made all those games you like possible.

THE CAKE IS LIE XD XD GABEN IS GOD

A game doesn't have to be brutally hard to be enjoyable. I like both Portal and Talos Principle.

and still is garbage
t.fake puzzle gamer

imagine thinking portal is better or on par with talos. Cringe

Attached: 3662.png (1309x72, 12K)

This thread is beyond pathetic

Man, fuck all ya'll.

Attached: Baba.png (360x490, 23K)

Portal puzzles are beyond pathetic

Because they don't respect you enough to even acknowledge this as a """debate"""

mad because puzzle gamers dont respect portal like fps gamers dont respect halo/cod

This is a REDDlT thread. This thread is LITERALLY REDDlT. It literally cannot be more REDDlT than it already is. Literally.

Get out.

Attached: 1498451365755.jpg (735x551, 55K)

>Calling Portal casual garbage is reddit
ok

Didnt know Yea Forums was full of casuals

No, being REDDlT is what makes it REDDlT.
This is not a metaphor. This is not an allusion. This is not a statement on portal.
This is a thread about REDDlT. This is a REDDlT thread.

bump.

Just let it die, you fucking queer.

admit portal its shit valvecuck

>OH NO, HE'S GIVING ME (you)'s BUT THE THREAD IS STILL DYING!
>M-MASAKA! HOW CAN THIS BE?
Nothing personnel, kid.

witness, talos, antichamber and spacechem are better. THIS IS A FACT.

bump.

Kek. Such desperate bait.
OPs can't bump their own threads you know.

Bye-bye.

Portalniggers

i don't feel like portal was about puzzles. more like an experience and i liked it. portal 2 is garbage tho.

>puzzle gamers

both are shit you have to be a normalfag to enjoy them.

yes people who aprecciate good puzzles games like

normalfags didn't even grasp what made portal so fucking good - the atmosphere. they praised this game for stupid cakes memes and i can't relate to that. and that's why portal 2 is trash - they dropped the atmosphere in favor of shitposting memes with british comedian. i felt insanely cucked when i launched portal 2.

but the puzzles are shit fag

>casual fps(hl,cs,tf)
>casual puzzle game(portal)
valve is shit

people who give a shit about puzzles and puzzle games haven't done any work that requires brain usage.

play

what's hardcore fps then, big brain

quake,unreal,tribes,doom,duke,blood

are you aware that all of these games require x5 less skill than an average golden nova comp match in cs? if you hate something at least back it up with solid facts like valve being greedy, lazy pile of garbage who abandon their games and fans

name one good portal puzzle. YOU CANT

>quake, tribes, unreal
>less skill
of course a valvecuck would say that

still waiting for solid arguments, my fellow "my personality is build upon hating popular stuff", because "lmao cuck" is not an argument

>he likes pop garbage
leave

>me hate stuff me big brain

see

Why am I suppose to care about what these literal who's think?

because portalniggers should know their place

So this is what autism looks like

keep defending the safe blandness that portal is.
Jonathan Blow was right.

What's ironic is that Dota is their most hardcore, gameplay-wise, but is the one with the most casuals lol

This is the trend I hate the most about Yea Forums. You can't ever just not like something, it has to be THE WORST THING EVER that you constantly waste your time railing against and anyone that does like it has to be fucking retards instead of just having different taste

see the reason why cs is popular
all valve games are caual shit

Attached: 868.png (646x130, 8K)

cs sucks, pcbros never played quake

Attached: 1212.png (621x107, 9K)

screenshot with buzzwords is not an argument, small brain
closing this thread, have fun here

FOR FUCK SAKE HALF LIFE AND CS ARE FUCKING CASUAL COMPARED TO QUAKE

what's your favorite zachtronics game bros?
for me it's
optimizing infinifactory > spacechem > tis 100 > opus magnum > shenzhen io > normal infinifactory

Attached: Opus Magnum - Precision Machine Oil (2017-11-18-19-32-27).gif (826x647, 2M)

cry more valve tranny

Attached: 757.png (839x66, 6K)

Attached: 8979.png (634x50, 4K)

WAH WAH STOP CRITICIZING MY SHITTY GAMES

Valve drones admitting defeat i see

DONT HIDE VALVE COWARDS

Who cares about these definitions anyway? How is valvecucks get defeated? Why is this thread sounds just 2 guys impotent raging? There is 120 replies and only 29 person doing it, mostly people like me writing one comment.
Why does someone posting their own (you)s just for validating itself? its like a view to the mind of a lobotomized idiot

Attached: 1495913871738.gif (379x440, 140K)

why you people defend casual games so much?
How can you think portal was any good?
How can you defend the company that ruined the fps genre and made games for retards?

Casual games are what majority of the people enjoy, a quick little fun games without the "git gud" part, I can understand why people would defend it.
What you think is good and what is not is subjective, your opinion might be different than what other humans thing (shocking i know)
How screwed your worldview have to be to think valve alone, in a bubble, ruined a whole genre and it wasnt a collaborative effort

Attached: 1495326376516.png (399x382, 89K)

retards that think portal and half life are one the best games ever should be hanged.

I dont get this thread.
How can puzzle games be hard?
Its literally not even a game once you know the answer. Theres no mechanical skill needed.

I think you sit too much on your chair and look too deep into these things. Hanged? For liking a game? Also why retarded? They think its a nice game, maybe they dont play too much for comparison.
Because I know food analogy is popular here I'll go with one. Should people who say pizza is the best food ever should be shot on sight because you think the best one is deep fried chicken balls?

Attached: 1511980406803.png (1000x1000, 66K)

user, it's not worth it.

psst kid, the poster counter didnt went up, you just trying to stir shit :)

CASUALS CASUALS CASUALS

i know

Attached: 1508760071098.png (288x276, 118K)

>starts out shitting on portal
>eventually goes into shitting on half life and valve FPS
RPGcodex retard confirmed. Why don’t you go back?

but is BABA better than TALOS?

I've played Spacechem (really long time ago) and TIS-100, which one is the best from the remaining games

You cant like or rate highly portal if you consider yourself a puzzle gamer, sorry.
The same thing applies to half life and cs in the fps genre.

Puzzle games are stupid anyway. If I wanted to think I'd think about something important.

nobody fucking cares, stop spamming this shit

Attached: 1542153785328.png (1016x357, 70K)

you care enough to respond

lmao duck

t.never played good puzzles games

Interesting to see the points of view of puzzle game enthusiasts, you hardly get that type of viewpoint on Yea Forums aside from weebshit not that there's anything wrong with weebshit but at the same time I don't think anyone that actually is into video games looks at Portal as anything other than an action adventure game with some neat tech.

This. Same with maths.

>puzzle gamers
You mean “autists”?

Is this the reincarnation of lee? The posting style is the same.

>puzzle gamers
>posts reddit

>muh transgender discord boogeymen
get out

Hi lee, long time no see.

see

So he can bump his shitty thread.

so you admit portal is bad?

OP can't bump his threads dummy. He does it to get (You)s.

how does it feel real puzzles gamers and gaming enthusiasts dont care about portal, eh valvefags?
it will not be remembered. literally pop garbage.

talos and the witness are artistic masterpieces. spacechem is for high iq people. What portal has?
Memes? THE CAKE IS LIE XD

I'm pretty sure if you ask random people on the street more people will remember portal than spacechem or "obscure puzzle game which makes you feel yourself superior"

Attached: 1466548623874.png (300x236, 54K)

I think you try to stir up some shit. What puzzlers do you like?
Maybe puzzles are easy there are some hardcore usermods for Portal, though, but it is an example of a stellar tech. It's fucking portals everywhere you want. I'll pick Portal over something like Stephen Sausage Roll everyday.
DROD is the game for true puzzle gamers.

The masses dont matter only the expert opinion. And portal will not be remembered by true gamers.

You really think highly of yourself. Experts on Yea Forums? True gamers around here? You are more lost than you think son

Attached: 1465651103068.png (640x480, 497K)

When it's hard to find a solution, you dunce.

Not to shit on your favourite genre, and not who you're replying to, but I don't think anyone outside of puzzle enthusiasts is going to remember Spacechem, just like no one outside or hardcore historical RPG enthusiasts remember Darklands. They're both great games but the fact is neither were particularly influential outside of their respective bubbles.

Concept of BABA is definetly better.

Valve has never made a good game. Valve has done more damage to gaming than any other company.
Portal is reddit the game

No one should remember portal its a bad puzzle game and a bad game in general.
This is a fact.

>Antichamber and talos better than witness

Don't mix up "easy" with "bad".

Finally someone sane.
See this is a true gamer.

Its bad, sorry casual.

This but unironically.

How pathetic, giving yourself (you) just to feel special. Either that or the delusional OP replied to you, because the poster number didnt rose

Attached: 1450317903627.jpg (255x278, 19K)

Based