Cyberpunk

HOLY SHIT

Attached: gphj8nocdi431.jpg (785x1200, 171K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ReeraTakes/status/1139596620717273089?s=19
neogaf.com/threads/resetera-and-the-pedo-problem.1487380/
scribd.com/document/7862818/CP2020-Rulebook
freebeacon.com/politics/sanders-on-open-borders-cant-do-it/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>6 months til 2020

Attached: 1498303237409.jpg (409x409, 48K)

everyone has already seen this get with the times old man

And Cyberpunk 2020 was created by a fat old black man.

>black
>Smart

>Automatically is based black man
Makes u think hmm

That is one pretty cool black man

wtf, too real, just like 1984

what makes you think? that all Yea Forums users are racist? we already knew that

Why are you generalising? do you realise how offensive it is to label us like that?

>doesn't mention how identity politics were invented and systematically introduced into society by corporate jews

nice "redpill" you got there faggot

This

Also gotta love how they say racism as if it’s a bad thing

IT WASNT SUPPOSED TO BE A RULE BOOK FOR REAL LIFE!!

we've all known this since 1988

>take current trend
>exaggerate it
I mean that's the entire basis of cyberpunk, if not all speculative fiction

It's as shocking as saying "wow corporations really do have a lot of power these days, just like cyberpunk fiction predicted!"

It's all in the numbers.

damn Mike Pondsmith actually is the rare based negro

Attached: 123456645345345345.webm (1440x508, 1.75M)

>a concept as old as civilizations have existed
>WHOAH, CYBERPUNK SMART
Next thing, he's going to say MGS2 was some prophet shit right there.

No shit OP. This is why I already know I'm better than any of these culture warriors.

>take current trend
>exaggerate it
>turns out true even in less time than expected

Attached: udjm4blzti121.png (1008x760, 1.14M)

Umm, no sweatie *dabs*
Cringe
Not gonna buy your racist, sexist, transphobic game UwU

Attached: maxresdefault (4).jpg (1280x720, 149K)

based and redpilled

based black man

Imagine generalizing a whole group of people. It's 2019 drumpet, stop being a bigot

based n-word

Was this even written by Pondsmith? I heard it was in Neo-Tribes?

I'd take the Japanocorps and Reggae space stations from Neuromancer over what has actually happened.

1 that's terror

>Murrican collapse
Was about time, God bless identity fags.

Racism is good and true
Jews are evil and subversive

>and 4 more to April

>corporations are bad, cyberpunk says so!
>SJW and Diversity is bad, cyberpunk says so!
>Techno is good, cyberpunk says so!
>Neon colours are good, cyberpunk says so!
Man, shit aged badly.

no different then a animal with thoughts like that

imagine living in a country that has niggers

Yes, making statistically sound evidence based decisions is for animals.
Blind dogma and willful ignorance are for humans.

trannyera has no position to talk down on anyone, not even Yea Forums.
let this be a reminder that they are not welcome and we should shame them forever until that 40% becomes 100%.
fuck furfags, fuck trannies and fuck the jannies who side with them
twitter.com/ReeraTakes/status/1139596620717273089?s=19

All of that is more true now than ever except techno. People are starting to really hate corporations because of social media and censorship. Diversity is causing all sorts of social strain and alienation. Neon colors are extremely popular with zoomers, they all have neon lights lining their bedrooms, PC cases and keyboards.

If you think a couple raging twitter trannies affect anything in our society, you're delusional.

>Diversity is causing all sorts of social strain and alienation.
On the internet, maybe. In the real physical world, no.

This must be fake. I Googled up the title and the name of the rulebook, and nothing came up. Also 0 results when I search part of the description.

Attached: Tay_bot_logo.jpg (200x200, 18K)

>neogaf.com/threads/resetera-and-the-pedo-problem.1487380/

why even post the twitter comment? just post the original picture.

If anyone is able to see the game for the rigged, doomed to fail shit it is, it's blacks. The normal ones resent if not despise their simian minded lessers knowing they are a blight and that they're being weaponized to topple societal order, they know this shit about racism and diversity are all wedge issues to keep them fighting whitey and thus unable to reconcile their differences. The same goes for other races, the smart ones know they're being played off against whitey.

Based Pondsmith

oh well, i guess if google can't find it then it doesn't exist
such are the rules of nature

>appeal to authority
cringe.

This cultural divide has been going on since the 60s, it just died down a bit for the cold war.

Explain why it doesn't show up then.

You're fucking retarded and have never left your house, neet faggot.

Now back to 2077

Attached: cybertranny.png (959x1098, 531K)

Cultural divide has existed for millenia. Anyone thinking countries have only recently experienced internal cultural divide are retarded.

>when that image was posted on its own the thread died with like 10 replies
>posted as part of a twitter screen cap it gets 50

That's an ignorantly blanket statement, you're saying there are zero incidences of diversity causing real-life problems? Social media just shines a magnifying glass on issues that are bubbling under the surface, it takes time for them to grow and spill out.

>thinks this site is debate club
Cringe

So how much of this has any basis in what's been actually said, and how much of it is extrapolated and 'embellished' bullshit?

Keep dilating, subhuman tranny

Attached: 1560193184113.jpg (2048x2048, 540K)

scribd.com/document/7862818/CP2020-Rulebook

Find it and I'll be happy.

Attached: 1557288136990.jpg (539x751, 42K)

>eats nothing
>drinks coffee
>anxious
user...

>Black and white dichotomy

Even liberal studies admit diversity is bad for social cohesion because only a delusional retard would even consider the opposite. When have you ever hoped that someone was different than you or had different interests than you?

>dystopian setting
>trannies on it
That is only the truth

It's a tabletop game, not your basement dweller incel meeting.

just skimmed the 2nd edition of 2020 and didn't find it

So our nation is Chaotic Neutral. Always new that.

Find it yourself you stupid fucking nigger
There are multiple books, of them are great. Go read them

To prevent this from happening we should all take some.. personal responsibility

Attached: Naamloos-2.jpg (600x600, 35K)

how will I know what to think without someone telling me

NEWFAGS PIECE OF SHIT

Attached: Diversity .Neo Tribes, subtitled The Nomads of North America, is a sourcebook for Cyberpunk 2020. 19 (671x918, 615K)

Aristotle was a hack, you didn't know that? You must be christian.

Holy shit dude, go outside for once in your life.
Or at least leave your gated community.
You're the first one who's gonna get lynched by the way.

It's from a sourcebook called Neo Tribes,
I still don't get why everyone keeps saying the rule book or player handbook.

>2 retweets
>1 like

Back to your barrel Diogenes

>in the decades before the Collapse
>decades

this won't stop until after I die.

because it's a dumb search engine and not a fucking oracle you moron
stop relying on a piece of plastic to solve problems for you

>cyberpunk says so!
Thousands of years of history and city states all around the world falling apart because of the same bullshit:
>Rich elites gaining more power over a government and its people, fucking up the upper class environment
>Generations of people who grew up in a peaceful, stable society completely squander that which was built for them because their sheltered lives make them lose touch with reality, focusing on vanity and "morality", fucking up the middle class environment
>Open immigration being "welcomed" and incompatible cultures being forced together, fucking up the lower class environment
Say so.
That the western world has stayed mostly standing after the above bullshit for several decades is a testament to the advancements modern technology and society has allowed so much failure and bared so much societal destruction. Regardless, the west is coincidentally reaching its boiling point in 2020.

>techno is bad

And Diogenes was the man almost as much as Gautama. Aristotle though? Final causes? Unmoved movers? Filth.

It has been going on for decades already though

No wonder, it's only in the inferior 1st edition. And it's about the Mad Max knockoff biker gang idiots.

Is there a "bulge size" option?

I feel sorry for you, blind and knoweth not

>corporations are good, ignore the growing income inequality, it will get better somehow lmao, just keep waiting!
>SJWs are good, ignore that you can't speak your mind anymore, it's a good thing somehow lmao

imagine being oblivious to sarcasm because you're on the spectrum

What times?

xD old people hated minorities just as much as me!

but he didn't write it, he just added it to the canon from someone else
anyway it's fine

Attached: (((Australian))) Man attempts to walk to the point.png (577x382, 272K)

What a joke

Where do you live Utah?

He took inspiration from another novel and made its game.

Which sound funnily racist if you think about it.

CARLOS!

Yikes

>inevitable cyberpunk future
>2020 is a few months away
So what class will you be rolling next year? I'm a UI designer by profession, so I'm practically prepared to live a Netrunner run. sux2bu nomad neets lmao

Attached: 35357569_882965571890941_2858191183757180928_n.jpg (455x960, 104K)

But user this was written by a black guy

I'm a biomedical analysist, so I'll probably roll techie, eventhough I don't shit about actual mechanic stuff.

What the fuck everyone else there seems to some futuristic profession or life style but rocker boys just randomly have FUCKING MAGIC

>plebs don't know about Fahrenheit 451
You're all small time

Based blind user

I live in fucking Connecticut man, you are utterly delusional if you think American society isn't dealing with some shit right now.

>Mike Pondsmith's favorite cyberpunk movie is Blade Runner
Yea Forums BTFO

Basic bitch IT so I'd have to do Netrunner

Damn aristotles was based as fuck desu

Attached: ito.gif (220x240, 244K)

but ancient Rome already BTFO Aristotle by being a multiethnic state and staying a democracy.

I'm black and I'd rather have this system which will go to ruin, than have other systems where my people would be exterminated. Even if they act like monkeys and chimp out, they're still my people.

>baby first sci fi future
Like these people have never read a book in there life

Funny, that's my response to you. World is the same as it's always been out there.

Rome was never a democracy you historylet.

Are you actually retarded?

user... Rome wasnt a democracy, and where is Rome now?

>shitposter is retarded
shocking

I feel like one of the only people who is genuinely EXCITED about this level of customization. Transgender politics be damned, in depth character customization down to your GENITALIA, with bulge/breast sliders, non gender locked customization choices, basically just total FREEDOM is great in my book

It absolutely was.

This kind of thinking, and the brainlets that follow it, are why America's Founding Fathers had to literally convince other people that something as revolutionary as a democracy where each man can have a say was not going to completely fail within a generation.
A better version of this statement is "If you can convince the worst white man that he is better than the best colored man, you need not pick his pocket, he will GIVE you his wallet in gratitude".

have sex
based

You know, what does it say that the people that are creating the videogame adaptation of a genre and tabletop series that distinctly warn against this are the ones adhering to this very same kind of shit.

Reminder that Aristotle is hated by liberals for these kinds of beliefs.

Your everyday soi latte drinking numale thinks they are smarter than Aristotle lol

>excuses excuses excuses
>damage control damage control damage control

Identity politics is stupid but support the chosen people goyim

Yes because going full swastikas and goose-stepping right off the bat will win people over, it's not like they've been conditioned through decades of education and propaganda to immediately reject that way of thinking
>multiple races within one nation all competing and conflicting with each other for power and resources is a good thing
>this is healthy for an empire, there are literally no repercussions to this

Number 2: That’s terror

>Rome
>a democracy
>staying a democracy
burger education

It overextended itself, mixed with the people it conquered, turned brown, converted to Christianity, and collapsed.

Right, except America wasnt ever a democracy and those rights and powers you refer to were only bestowed upon white men... but youre right... somehow I guess?

Attached: 1560123045588.jpg (375x375, 34K)

Aristotle is part of the curriculum in every pozzed sjw-ridden tranny safespace college tho.

he plagarized it

?

How was it not a democracy?

Im so glad WW3 is literally starting. Bout fucking time this marxism virus can be put down like the dog it is. Resetera is being taken down by an FBI sting operation too. Fuck resetera and all pedos deserve the rope.

bro go read up on republic era roman elections and the relationship between the senate and the populace.
it was akin to tard wrangling. ambitious senators bribing people for gang warfare and to threaten political opponents, riots in the streets etc etc

God these threads really are just half people posting images everyones already seen that barely fucking mean anything then just arguing over them with the same back and forth that theres been for every other thread. I guess that's just Yea Forums though.

Explain exactly what damage has happened, because you need to have damage for damage control to occur.

It wasn't user, at best it was an oligarchy that was controlled by the rich patritians, and at worse it was a authoritarian state controlled by the emporer

It was an oligarchy where only the patrician class had any say in governance and there was no class mobility. Over time the plebeians gained more influence but never had actual power in policy discussion. Then Caesar came along and disbanded the republic, and Rome became ruled by a single emperor instead of the senate.

>gang warfare and to threaten political opponents, riots in the streets etc etc
Didn't become mainstream until the Gracchi brothers.

>implying they dont use a heavily manipulated, selective form of history to teach their pozzed tranny children
It's why to them Greece was gay, the Holocaust is literally the worst thing the world has ever experienced, and communist nations literally did nothing wrong.

When it was a republic the patritians controlled everything, when it was an empire the emporer controlled everything, the people never had any say

>cyberpunk said this
>no it didnt, I cant find it
>here it is
>oh, but that's just the crappy first edition, and it's only talking about the nomads!

>conneticut

lmfao you idiots are worthless. really all of the eastern US is worthless.

>Caesar came along and disbanded the republic, and Rome became ruled by a single emperor instead of the senate.
The republic was never disbanded though. Its institutions stayed, but lost their power. And the Senate played a role in eliminating some tard emperors like Caligula, Nero and Commodus.

>2 retweets and 1 like

Can we just get twitter screencaps banned now?

This stupid nigger could've just posted a cropped image of the entry for his shitty thread. Instead we have this faggot here being a woman and inserting his terrible twitter into the discussion.

The only people who say they crave people who are completely different are usually the annoying pretentious people that dont like people different from them.

Yeah but what's the damage? That just sounds like gossip between two girls.

Can't wait to make the cutest V I can then hook her up with a 12 inch cyberdong.

>the Senate played a role in eliminating some tard emperors like Caligula, Nero and Commodus
True but then the next emperor would come in and clear house of any conspirators

>shitposts /pol/-style
>LOL ITS NOT A DEBATE

are you like 5?

Ahahahah

He either said it to avoid having to acknowledge cyberpunk is anti-PC, in which case it is damage control, or he was referring to why it was difficult for him to find.

Yea Forums is not one person user

>there was no class mobility
Not really true because that's one fo the problems that Augustus found and tried to fix. The first century of the empire are a good of examples of rich plebeians getting high political positions.

>he predicted modern culture 30 years ago
>BUT HE DIDN'T PREDICT EVERYTHING SO IT'S INVALID

Yes I am

3rd wave Feminism has affected all of 1st world countries.

He didn't predict shit. Read Fahrenheit 451.

and you are the type of person the text is describing.

Literal Harvard studies in recent years have concluded diversity leads to a lack of social cohesion.

no need to be smart to see this shit from a mile away

Im not a racist you nigger, polfags are the cancer of the website and should be castrated and euthanised along with resetera fags.

FUCK TRANNIES
FUCK SJWS
FUCK PEDOS
And mos of all FUCK JANNIES
Keep fighting the good fight bro

Attached: 1559442901452.jpg (738x669, 278K)

/pol/ is unironically one of the best things on this site. Even if you don't go there they act as a great passing redditor repellent

The scouge of modern society is that everyone wants to be countercultural

Doesn't matter its shitting up the place but in a different manner. Shit is still shit even if its our shit. Again we'd be better off without both.

No, our shit is better than someone else's shit. It's not perfect obviously, but I'd rather have the occasional nigger hate thread than have this place turn into another moderated hugbox like the rest of the internet

oh wow. They fucken nailed it. How does the left not see the destructiveness of this diversity bullshit. Why is the left so fucken stupid?

Attached: open-borders-for-israel-comic.png (1000x500, 70K)

>"SJWs just call everyone on the right nazis to shut them down"
>"why yes I think all jews, muslims and ethnic minorities should be genocided why do you ask?"

Attached: 1552682024652.jpg (3024x4032, 1.83M)

why are you defending pedophiles my dude oof not a good look

Cheese pizza and school shooters are not enough normie repellant than we need half of Yea Forums flooded with retarded shitposting threads?

I don't think they should. I think they should all go back to their countries and form their little communist societies or whatever away from us. Best of luck to them.

CP almost never gets posted and when it does it's deleted withing seconds, 99% of people don't even notice it. I don't even really know what you meant with the school shooter thing

>Even if you don't go there they act as a great passing redditor repellent
we are reaching levels of delusion that should not be possible

This is a shoop right? The mentally ill aren't quoting polfaggotry in public are they?

Still everybody knows Yea Forums as the web where cp is posted, if you never seen Yea Forums frozen because feds were investigating a shooting you are a newfag

Having a large amount of unironic racists is one of the best ways to keep something from going mainstream yes.

I can't wait to play as a tgirl

Attached: bailey-jay-bulge-01.jpg (683x1024, 164K)

/pol/ is cancer because they're like those annoying atheists who try to convert everyone all the time, you'll be talking about video games and then suddenly out of nowhere completely unprompted they'll go BUT LOOK AT THESE RACE CRIME STATISTICS.

I’m in sales so I guess I’ll be (((corporate)))

he didnt want to get an hero'd too soon.

doesn't seem to work boyo

It's inviting the faggots that believe polfaggotry without question. Then the boards get flooded with the equivelant of hardcore sjw's quoting their delusions and kiddie level conspiracy theories to justify their shitposting. Act retarded and real retards will think they found their own. Thats pol at this stage. Its a forever increasing turd no matter how you paint it.

>led inexorably to Anarchy
So it's a good thing in the end?
Unless you are a turbonerd whose political understanding comes from the civ games

The reputation is irrelevant, the actual state of the site is what matters. People come here in large amounts anyway, but most (or at least a large amount) don't stay because they get offended by something and can't have it removed or punished.

>and staying a democracy.
breh

Attached: 1559754333903.jpg (1536x2304, 823K)

calm down Tyrone

This couldn't be anymore wrong. Pic related

Attached: 1560042288.png (500x2236, 194K)

WATCH IT' CARLOS

Attached: 1541537128865.png (194x161, 138K)

>The reputation is irrelevant
You think people write random domain names on their browsers? reputation is everything

Believe it or not things that don't come from outside the site can still have the power to be insufferable fucking cancerous faggots

>but most (or at least a large amount) don't stay because they get offended by something and can't have it removed or punished.
oh really? so why do you fuckers constantly cry that Yea Forums is getting invaded by discord/reddit/resetera/whatever?

For getting attention yes, for keeping people out no. People go check things out and then stay if they like it.

Because the easiest way of feeling part of a group is to have someone to hate in common.

How the fuck is it that we pretty much figured everything out two thousand years ago but then reverted.

the only leftward people who defend israel are shillary neolibs, the kind of people who wouldn't advocate for open boarders anyway. this comic makes no sense, just like most of his stuff.

/pol/ IS reddit

> BTFO Aristotle by being a multiethnic state and staying a democracy.
Annon... I

Attached: 1365548039034.jpg (720x720, 58K)

Nazis are left wing

who corpo agent here?

Because its bait for retards seeking simple answers to complex questions to make them feel good for not straining their brainboxes. Much like all the dictatorships that promised prosperity built on eventual failure. Like the comunism or nazi germany etc. We're not living in a vacuum and people aren't robots to be ordered around who they can or cannot fall in love with.

The discord thing came from raids that people did. It sounds ridiculous to most people but there really are groups out there that plan these big ops to try and "take over" boards. There aren't many, but it only takes a few people spamming threads to shit up a board. And raids do still occasionally happen, if you seen certain topics being brought up and getting a lot of support all of a sudden for a few hours that's usually why

That's a pedo isn't he?

>Even if they act like monkeys and chimp out, they're still my people.
i neveer understood this way of thinking
"my people" are my friends and family, not just random white people
i have more in common with the random nigga at my local supermarket than i have with the mostly white politicians running my country

>thinking Rome was a democracy
>not knowing all the problems Rome had as it expanded out beyond the Italian Peninsula
>thinking populations were just blending together willy-nilly in the Roman Republic/Empire

>if you seen certain topics being brought up and getting a lot of support all of a sudden for a few hours that's usually why
I hope that includes
>OH FUCK GUYS X IS INVADING US OH NO HERE LETS TALK ABOUT THEM FOR TWO HOURS BUT ALSO EVERYBODY WHO I DON'T LIKE IS ONE OF (((THEM)))

Not written by Pondsmith, by the way.

>that all Yea Forums users are racist? we already knew that
Any Yea Forumsirgin that isn't racist is actually a redditor, and they can fuck right back to their tranny nigger homo website. Fuck niggers.

Attached: BASED.png (1330x946, 485K)

>91-89 BC
>Italian allies chimpout and want citizenship
>romans btfo them but need manpower so give them citizenship
>multiethnic citizenry
>60 years later becomes a despotic empire

Aristotle was right.

>taking your politics from a TRPG rulebook
truly autistic

I've been ehre since 2009 and I'm not a racist, fuck off, Yea Forums is about video games if you hate girls go tell /r9k/

This explains all the obsession with calling everyone they don't like a tranny and bringing it up ll the time. Its some discord circlejerkers after all.

Next you'll say that the States are a democracy

80% of the citizens in hereculeum during the versuvius eruption were ex-slaves. Rome had great social mobility when it became an empire but it wasn’t sustainable in the long run.

If you arrived after 2006 you're an eternal newfag, and considering that you're likely American the odds are you're some degree of nigger yourself. Kill yourself cuck.

Attached: 1560505687439.png (1124x598, 159K)

REMINDER THAT AMERICA WAS ORIGINALLY SUPPOSED TO BE A REPUBLIC

Trannys btfo

America is a representational democracy you stupid piece of shit. Get off of Yea Forums and pay attention in your remedial U.S. History course

Federation was inevitable because of your success, Europe is next. Only way to stop it is a big fire.

A based fat old black guy who knows what's up.

>2020

Soon

Attached: file.png (1281x962, 365K)

>It's another veiled /pol/ thread disguised as video games.
Don't forget to send OP on their two day vacation.

/pol/ does do raids yes, but the occasional thread is not an organized effort. It's just someone baiting or being a nuisance. When they do actual raids they tend to be more subtle about it

Jesus christ the shilling for this game is unreal

America is first and foremost a democratic republic. The representatives are elected, but they are the ones voting on policies. Further, the right to vote was very limited at the time of the nation's founding. This is all a far cry from the democracy Aristotle saw, which was a direct democracy.

>/pol/ posters are not /pol/.
>They're only /pol/ when I decide they are.

>democracy as in an oligarchy which kept and bred onto itself for generations with zero class mobility until the legalization of unions between patricians plebes.
>multiethnic as in conquered and exploited populations around the empire and taxed them so that Rome could stay afloat, only granting citizenship to others under Caesar in an emergency measure to give new blood to Rome.
Yeah if you call the US a democracy that checks out.

>It's another veiled /pol/ thread disguised as video games.
Video games are constantly politicized for ideology or just PR, if you don't like that Yea Forums is political now, stop playing games.

>the first edition of Cyberpunk was Cyberpunk 2013
>teaser for 2077 was released in 2013
>second edition was Cyberpunk 2020
>2077 will be released in 2020
Pottery

I never claimed I wasnt a newfag, not american and probably whiter than you, still not racist and still not shitting up Yea Forums with off topic retardation. Wanna try again?

uhm no sweetie. it doesn't count. you're just racist incels

Attached: ss (2019-06-15 at 02.34.29).png (1063x84, 7K)

>reading comprehension
I said it wasn't an organised raid, not that they weren't /pol/ posters.

video games being used as political ammo is different from video games being influenced by sociopolitical agendas.

>anything that causes my fake vagina to twitch is /pol/

Imagine being this mentally ill

>always make jokes how harry potter and starwars are invalid bullshit for political discussion
>B..but when this other childrens fiction says what i like its suddenly based and true!

Most redpilled post ITT. I physically cringe everytime an user talks about "tribes". The only """tribe""" is my family.

Well I guess in this case it's a good thing that this description only fits the imaginary USA that Yea Forums's virgin neckbeards are attempting to makebelieve into existence because they are more disconnected from reality than the game this text is about

He didn't write it but it did get approved by him.

so what you're saying is that if we don't listen to /pol/ we can have cool cyber implants and cyber-ghosts played by b-tier actors haunting our minds? sign me up.

When those agendas are "KILL ALL WHITE MEN" then we're not the one using it as ammo, we're the ones being targeted.
If you want us to ignore political shenanigans in games, maybe ask the devs to stop taking a full force rancid splattershit in our collective mouth every time they get a chance. You dumb faggot nigger tranny.

you liked your own post didnt you

Eat shit faggot, Diogenes was based as fuck.

this guy is right btw

I think you need to take your meds

What da fuck did you say about me nigga?

Maybe if you had above a room tempurature IQ you'd realize there's a big difference between agreeing with a passage in a tabletop setting book and going "duuur he bad man just like voldemort"

>"my people" are my friends and family
Based and Companionpilled

Leftism is a lie, is literally designed to destroy any funtional society

flesh-purtians such as yourselves will be left behind once the blessed corpos finally bestow cyberimplants upon us.

It implies racism just incrased from all the identity politics shit just like it is in real life
Those poeple are literally creating the racism

lol holy shit it must be so miserable to be you. eternally triggered, delusional, stupid, and pathetic. wew, lad. that's a tough life. my condolences.

>Cyberpunk
>Deus Ex
>MGS2

Are there any other games/tabletops that have been prophetic?

This. I don't care about some random white people. I don't know and care about them. And their skin color has nothing to do with anything.

>prophet
Everyone with a brain know what happen with a nation and diversity

Rome instituted dictatorships all the time, what the actual fuck are you on about?

I'm going to kidnap you and steal your implants to sell on the black market so I can fund my naturist cult

Yeah that's some Nostradamas shit right there.

keep dreaming, carbon-brain.

if it weren't for leftism we wouldn't have technology. we wouldn't have Yea Forums for /pol/fags to be triggered and delusional on. be thankful. you think the sad fucks of middle america and the south could have advanced technology like we have it today? be thankful shitter. you have leftist coastal elite cucks like pic related to be thankful for, not any uneducated hicks. well, you can thank them for growing corn and mining coal i guess, but even leftists can do that too.

Attached: moot.jpg (220x284, 10K)

Open borders has rapidly become an establishment position. The neolibs have gotten behind it ever since they realized it'll help them import voters, and the progressives are behind it because "fuck Trump, fuck racism" and all that. Bernie Sanders years ago (correctly) stated that open borders was a libertarian position. Now he's all for more immigration as well.

Preparing the EMP right now, better hide roboboy

Not that I don't believe you, but it really is goddamn difficult to even imagine using "/pol/" and "subtle" in the same sentence.

Only what I believe in and care about matters. Fuck anyone I don't like, you're worthless.

>discordtranny
>"shitting on trannies is /pol/ trolls, true Yea Forums loves feminine penis"
that's some half-D chess you're playing there xir

You must be clueless if you don't realize the level of influence the ideologies behind the SJW movements have today. It isn't just changing the rhetoric, it's being taught in schools and bombarded on all forms of entertainment. Calling me delusional at this point is nothing short of ironic.

The funniest thing is it's just an easy way for capitalists to import workers to exploit.

If only political discussion could be had about video games instead of kicking and screaming circlejerking polfags when they hear their triggerwords on twitter.

>we wouldn't have technology
The fuck you are smoking? Have you been to communist countries?

Back to your raid discord faggot.

im sure it was all figured out 6000 years ago as well its just that knowledge pops in and out of existence

Ironic? No. Pointless? Maybe. The thing about delusional people like you is that you can't understand that you're delusional. If you could, you wouldn't be delusional. It's like trying to confront a severe schizophrenic about their delusions, it's just not worth it.

That's rightism.

Anarcho-whatever is a retarded utopian meme ideology

first of all you stupid fuck, they don't invent. second of all you stupid fuck, the left are far more socialistic and communistic than the right. well, the rich right advocate corporate socialism. your typical low class right winger hates the idea of communism even though they subsist off of socialistic measures probably more than anyone else.

You post like someone who has been here since 2018.

Sure. Let's go with that.

Because we abandoned the notion of objectivity and resorted to half-truths and moral relativism

Leftcom Trotskyist scum fuck off

>you're delusional!
>puts on moms underwear and demands everyone call him kimmy

Fuck off, racist.

Postmodernism was a mistake.

yeah, trannies are delusional, too. just as much as you and every other pathetic /pol/fag. /pol/fags delusion is actually more severe and more far-reaching. a trannie is usually just delusional about their gender.

How is this an issue when "proletarian" or working class can be thought of as a universal identity.

Any so-called bourgeoise or "elite" could receive the same privileges as a working class by redistributing their wealth, so by providing for everyone systemically using social programs both racism and the resentment of the underclass cam be mitigated.

tl;dr don't blame woke activists for systemic issues that victimize us all

This is what commies actually think

You sure sound like /pol/ bashing on transfolks

Honestly? I'd wanna be a corpo
Money and power, yo

Attached: 1560373198365.jpg (1023x1385, 149K)

What happens when you run out of rich people's money?

>dont blame the poor activists who spread FUD and milk issues so they can justify their career existing!

Lol

>Now he's all for more immigration as well.
no, he pussied out of that stance
freebeacon.com/politics/sanders-on-open-borders-cant-do-it/

>this fantasyfiction is superior to that other fantasyfiction!
>that makes it valid as a point of reference!

Attached: 1380464394247.png (1190x906, 178K)

Why would I give away my hard earned money to some lazy douchebag with a menial job? We've all made our choices. His choices sucked. He has only himself to blame.

I'm out of the loop with western AAA shit, what's with this game and why's it so hype? based on what I read, people seem to only care about that Kenu Reave or whatever his name is with all the celeb worshiping. Does anyone even care about... you know, the game?
Also, is this game on based spectrum or sjw spectrum? It's unclear to me.

Attached: TIM20190521194009.gif (512x512, 196K)

But have you seen the crime statistics?

Possibly the most reddit statement ever heard.

Oh hey, a Cyberpunk thread, I wonder wha-

Attached: 1559044693959.jpg (187x241, 6K)

one of the few things i can actually agree with them on. doesn't mean i have to be like them and go around being triggered about it 24/7 and insulting them whenever i can because i'm insecure about myself. if some delusional dude wants to pee in the women's bathroom and wants me to call him her, i can deal with that it's not a big deal as long as they aren't hurting anyone else.

lol, white people really fucked up by letting it get this bad.

Nigga, people have called this out as far as the 19th century.

How do you feel about it being pushed on kids?

The answer is yes.

>Its a Horseshoe retards thread
Centrism is the ultimate faggotry you waste of oxygen subhumans are worse than any side you claim you re in between

Attached: 1560301638182.jpg (572x531, 403K)

>folks
For people who despise rural and suburban retards you guys tend to use a lot of Southern slang

Anarchy could be great in a voluntary society. If anarchy were to only break out due to constant in-fighting and warfare, I'm not sure how good the result would be.

>Does anyone even care about... you know, the game?
>Yea Forums caring about vidya
Lel
>Also, is this game on based spectrum or sjw spectrum? It's unclear to me.
The source material let you become a literal furry or get a dick/vagina implant in 2020 but people cant understand that by 2077 in the same universe there would be dickgirls.

there's already a big fire brewing all across europe. wood and coal are being delivered and deposited all over the continent right now.

Sorry yr dumb, the races have different IQs get over it

The result would Somalia tier with a bunch of war lords of different races running an endless civil war against eachother.

It would continue circulating in the economy where it can actually do some good instead of languishing in some account somewhere. Wealth generates wealth, but it doesn't flow the other way unless we actively incentivize it to.

What, do you think money disappears when you spend it?

>if something is healthy in small amounts it must be great when taken to the extreme every time

Well that's good at least. I think even Bernie understands that you can't have a massive welfare state like the one he envisions while also having open borders.

So is the game cringe or based?

i don't agree with saying for example that a trans woman is actually a woman. like, you don't see females being top esports competitors, just the occasional trannie. those trannies aren't women, they're men thinking they're women. and trans women should not be competing against real women. that shit is silly. calling them by a different pronoun is silly, but it's a small concession i'm willing to make because i believe we should try to be nice to our fellow humans when possible even if they're mentally ill. like if i'm treating a delusional schizophrenic, i don't try to directly challenge their delusions and tell them they're wrong because that's not helpful.

Not only was it not a democracy, but it fucking collapsed due to multiculturalism lmao

Sure. In reality, the money from the rich guy's pocket would simply go into the pocket of another guy so he can be rich instead. Nobody will ever willingly give away profit for the greater good. That's utopian thinking.

The games in a dystopia California with body modification taken to the extreme full of mutts, trannies and niggers.
Personally since it's suppose to be a shitty future I'm fine with it.

Honestly you make pretty fair points and I agree with what you're saying. I use the preferred pronouns too just because I dont want to be mean to someone for no reason.

people only become useless to society when you force them to stay down when they make one mistake.

And besides, everyone becomes vulnerable and unable to work at one point or another. It doesn't cost *that* much to meet people's basic needs so they can exercise freedom and agency.

It's called spreading the risk around. It's the basic concept of insurance, minus the for-profit mechanism that makes private insurance predatory.

shitposting is not a argument fucking retard, so is still a lie

solo, fuck all of you

Sounds like an improvement over modern California lol

Look at China. Nothing but Chinese people and there's no profound sense of democracy. Only smog, rice, and suicide
Aristotle can piss off and go ahead and get forgotten

I was hype six years ago after the teaser. It looks like a good studio is finally doing a game based off of a great tabletop.

Is that text legit, or did someone fuck with it? Its way too accurate..

This is the way of thinking of a person who's actually responsible and caring for those around them.

The /pol/niggers who focus solely on the hwite race are all talk. Family above all.

>all Chinese people are the same people

Jfc you're an American I bet

Well I could become a aryan Chad so there is that.

Attached: Df1clA0XUAAMfC0.jpg (808x1200, 221K)

Like /pol/ are the only idenitarians around, you're being silly. The entire progressive base is idenitarian.

It's legit. Terrifyingly enough.

I see it get posted a lot in cyberpunk threads so I guess?

based and true

>Rome
>existing
lol

"Chinese" is a meme ethnicity.

I love these pictures

BASED

He's saying that democracy is only possible under those circumstances, not that those circumstances will always produce a democracy.

its not something crazy at all, americans love to get subverted and controlled by a cartel like mexico aka the CIA

>No! Don't make your own decisions! What are you doing, WHAT ARE YOU DOING!

We dont love it, we just arent very good at telling when something is organic and when it's being pushed by the shadow people. America is pretty low I.Q.

>cyberfurries vs cyber-Ăœbermenschen
This is amazingly based.

Attached: 1480623198467.png (487x328, 82K)

Epic talking point brainlet. Come up with something original for once in your life.

>needing implants to become a chad
>not being born as one
Pathetic

Attached: IMG_20190614_221728.jpg (1080x1432, 492K)

He's obviously talking about the republic, so no emperor.

>probably whiter than you
If you were truly not racist you wouldn't have said that. Back to /pol/ faggot.

is there any outrage about it on twitter?

Bladerunner is not and never was a piece of cyberpunk media. It wasn't even the first. There's certainly no punk attitude within it, and there's little in the way of a cyber focus, even.
It's a film noir that's whole gimmick is that instead of being set in an inner city in the '30s-'40's it takes place in a far off and imaginitive future.
It absolutely did pave the way for cyberpunk, because that futuristic city setting was key. Bringing the sights, sounds, and culture of a future American heavily corporatized city to the big screen instilled that setting into a lot of minds. Which then inspired many other to have their own take on a corporate owned, technologically out of control future.
Tl;dr - Tears In Rain

Attached: 1560571777670.jpg (550x500, 43K)

>all of these replies
>no nomads
WHERE ARE MY FUCKING NOMADS AT

we live in a sad timeline...

Attached: 12-6-2019 18.6.42 1.jpg (312x587, 54K)

you know the drill,a dumbed down population is easy to manipulate

You fucking idiot. If you think the Roman republic was a shining example of democracy then you don't know anything. Like that user said, it was a "democracy" where only rich Roman aristocrats could participate, effectively being an oligarchy.

you could, but US intervention has fucked up too much of the world at the moment. hopefully in bernie's second term he'll reconsider it.

>/pol/
take a fucking look around pal.

>1988
cause this was already a thing back then but it wasnt nearly as rampant as it got now

Attached: bezmen.jpg (288x325, 32K)

I bought a physical copy of Cyberpunk 2020 and some of the expansions to support physical copies, I will be pirating the game because fuck paying for digital

Can I be a corporate cyber-janitor? I'm really good at cleaning stuff and organizing thing

Attached: 1540991006165.jpg (764x1080, 266K)

>Nothing but Chinese people
Are you willing to participate in a history lesson?

nomad exotic

Attached: Dominion_Club_19.jpg (1280x1828, 325K)

he wasn't fat or old when he made it, to be fair.

shut the fuck up mayuri, you stupid cum dumpster

the lore is funny in a memetic sense but it isnt well written from a plothole point of view
>durrr society collapsed because everyone wants to be spechiul
ok so why didnt capitalism fail because everyone treads over their mothers grave to get rich?

Attached: 1558206192561.jpg (736x815, 38K)

I blame the french

Its from a splatbook not directly involving Pondsmith and is framed as Nomad propaganda and not a matter-of-fact statement.

Give me cat girls or give me death.

I want something big to happen in 2020. Something good or bad, doesn't matter. It's just too big of a date to go by without anything happening.

t. Jew

>his second term
Not even a Drumpflet but AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Thought it was something like this. It sounded too specific to be establishing lore.

>implying capitalism isn't doomed to eventually fail due to limited resources

You know what's the saddest part about this post? It's the fact that i can't even tell anymore whether it's a shitpost or not because of the autistic shit that's been said around here unironically really fucked me up

Attached: 1560282204196.png (569x516, 393K)

I unironically think that CDPR just want to avoid useless "drama" like what happened with their helicopter joke, this shit would never hamper sales but I figure they want to avoid bad rep. They always intended to put that advertisement in the game, regarding the "trans" options they probably added it recently to get the tranny crowd in their pocket.
what I'm more worried about is the core gameplay and the choice of dialogs, not tranny issues,it seemed awfully small/repetitive in last year memo, I 'm afraid it's going to be a bit like Fallout 4 in that regard

>how identity politics were invented

identity politics are as old as this species

it's the universalist garbage, the notion that there is no moral hierarchy and that all who belong to homo sapiens are entitled to equal moral consideration that is the most damaging jewish construct

Whats 'something big'? A school shooting? A meteor strike? A 100th new yearly discovery and slight advancement in medical or scientific field?

I'm really hoping the liberals finally go full on psycho once Trump gets reelected.

Pick your stage

Attached: serveimage (42).jpg (2120x1200, 253K)

Anarchy is a good thing. No one is free in post-industrialist consumerism.

>Look at China. Nothing but Chinese people

This is like saying "Look at America. Nothing but American people."

China has a multitude of different ethnicities and a multitude of different languages spoke among them. It's a huge area of land with a giant population. No Chinese person considers their country's population one homogeneous people.

Attached: Chinese-Dialects-and-Minority-Languages-Map44a2e1d36269_cp_895x625[1].jpg (895x625, 115K)

Adding tranny with a boner to the game is a bold move i love it. Both polfags and trannie fags are upset, but it really gives the world some grit of 'i dont give a fuck'.

If thats not a punk move i don't know what is.

HOLY FART

Attached: pages 3.jpg (1172x927, 251K)

with human ingenuity we'll blow up the planet in an attempt to reach infinite resources before we run out of shit to process

>y..yes daddy

Yes, I certainly don't like being ignorant. It just happens with an American education

>what is #metoo
Kill yourself.

Thanks to Witcher 3 and the overall hype about C2077 they could add any "shocking" thing in the game and it would sell and would add to the marketing, I expect a shitload of crude scene and maybe full frontal nudity in this one

I would give you death (by snu-snu)

Attached: pieces01_0038.jpg (1280x931, 274K)

Spotted the mutt.

>Max Hammerman
What a fucking name.

Corpo Solo

>max hammerman
Based

Hippity hoppity you are now my property

Attached: 988px-MaxStirner1.svg.png (988x1280, 68K)

>what is #metoo

I'm a heterosexual male, thus I don't use Twitter, so I have no idea what that means.

>This is like saying "Look at America. Nothing but American people."
You're right. America isn't full of people. It's full of muts.

Stop lying you fucking faggot. That shit has been all over the news.

user, I...

Attached: 1555211579683.jpg (800x1062, 109K)

Do they have fucking morningstars?
Incredible.

>CDPR made the voodoo boys who sell drugs, murder, rape and maim people predominantly black instead of white
What did they mean by this?

Attached: Voodoo.PNG.png (228x401, 102K)

I'm not lying. I don't watch the news. I've never heard of "what is #metoo". I just figured that it was something Twitter related because I'm around my younger siblings enough to know that putting a "#" before something is a thing on Twitter that people do.

Based redpilled granny

literally endless possibilities

Attached: no limits.jpg (572x689, 175K)

Based af.

Holy fuck /pol/ was a mistake.

Next time just say you live under a rock

How hard did you get writing this post?

A movement that has affected every single big corporation in the world, it has forever changed the role of women in the workplace
But keep pretending to be retarded.

>governments that are corrupt to the core and throw kickbacks to companies in return for favors

Rightism to the core

Stop lumping Pizzagate and Q types in with us
Ethnic cleansing isn't inherently genocide

Attached: tuc3btsnmkm21.jpg (750x499, 40K)

>thinking that identity politics will lead to America's collapse
No. It'll be the mass starvation and migrations that will occur due to climate change. Class divisions will rupture America, plain and simple. When rich assholes are well fed and millions of people are living in poverty and dying en masse, that's when we'll get riots and serious violence. The present drama around identity politics will end up being a quaint nothingburger.

Attached: 854182C9-6E0F-403C-A5EC-0799E6E2CBE9.jpg (1350x1608, 1.19M)

That's why communism fails. Capitalism, and more importantly competition, encourages excellence and smart use of limited resources.

>No Chinese person considers their country's population one homogeneous people
I'm fairly uninformed but I heard that's exactly what they do. Apparently everyone pretends to be Han Chinese or something.

Keep SEETHING, I'm really really hope his reelection is the final nail

>that wasn't real leftism!

only in the art, not in the movie

Attached: Dominion_Creations_21.jpg (1280x1894, 283K)

Unironically this.

Attached: some good fucking shit.png (371x441, 134K)

Based and truthpilled

Based and friends are my power pilled

I could have sworn seeing a physical version on their website for PC.

That would be preferable, its a crude disposable world. That said concerning the gameplay i'm keeping my expectations under control, very rarely do things come out as wild imagination left to speculate through ambiguous marketing expects. Infact i havent seen much gameplay footage with the exception of last years, to avoid personal desires speculating and keep things left to the adventure of discovery. Very rarely you can go into the game blindly these days. Some may say it's economically unsound, to buy something blind, but what i've seen previously, i'll get my moneys worth for sure.

That text basically says "Everything for the white man and everyone else gets the scraps"

I know right, it predicted the rise of entitled white man-babies who need to do anything and everything to make themselves feel special and victimized

Attached: 1546068215371.png (1100x600, 242K)

She has the pepes eyes

Attached: 1379612343962.png (395x386, 129K)

I'm applying to work as a prison officer, so Cop I guess. Being a Solo bodyguard for some high ranking Corp or Fixer who smuggles in shit would be cool.

Do you support closing the borders so we can stop importing people who would have much smaller carbon footprints if they stayed in their shi- I mean countries?

Are you a nigger or a jew?

>due to climate change

Shouldn't you be back home at r*ddit right now, or did you run out of money to donate to Bernie's second failed campaign already?

It's not a class based system exactly. I'm torn on going physical based or tech based. On one hand I want to be badass and powerful. On the other hand there's a bunch of story and mystery to maybe uncover with netrunning, and being a netrunner is something unique that this game offers. I can be an ass kicker in so many other games. For background in my first play through I was thinking of being a sort of poor kid with nomad family who idolized Johnny Silverhand and wanted to be a sort of good guy criminal. If I go tech based I'll probably be a young corpo who got fucked over and wants to get even through crime. It's tough to decide.
China was multiple different kingdoms. Even when under an imperial dynasty they've had civil wars. How unified are they as a society? They still have rebel Taiwan, Tibet, Hong Kong, and who knows what other groups want to break away or do their own thing.
>ancient Rome already BTFO Aristotle by being a multiethnic state and staying a democracy
A republic with basically rich oligarchs and aristocrats, that still resorted to emergency powers being given to dictators to accomplish vital tasks when there was a need, and there was differences in how ethnic Romans were treated compared to immigrants. On top of which Rome eventually was ruled by emperors, so democratic leanings lost, and Rome itself failed and fell.

The more people you meet, the more you realize this.

You automatically assume it's about whites hating blacks and isn't about blacks hating whites or asians hating blacks and so on. You also didn't comprehend that it's just used as a label to paint someone as an enemy, which is clearly what's been going on for the past ten years.
You're a fake /pol/lack.

No one want to be special, people want to not be gunned down for being gay because the unnerves the entiled white fuck who want the whole world to be his comfort zone. But I understand this is hard to understand for the burger sized brains of americains.

>having a minimal degree of knowledge makes you reddit
lmao @ ur life

Q types are retarded Israel worshipping civnat evangelical boomers.
They represent nothing about /pol/ apart from post-election MAGApede immigrants from pl*bbit

The Peoples Free Democatric Republic of Rome

>9/11 was 19 years ago

Attached: 1425507483722.jpg (320x371, 19K)

Hes right you know.

That's gonna be a yikes from me

Attached: brainlet.jpg (800x450, 44K)

Nobody is being gunned down for being gay outside of Muslim countries.

Illuminati card game

Neither

t. Samefag

nice selfie bro

>No one want to be special, people want to not be gunned down for being gay because the unnerves the entiled white fuck who want the whole world to be his comfort zone.

Yeah man those poor gay people can't leave the house without dodging bullets, they have to be in fear every waking moment that wanton murder is right around the corner.

Oh no wait, you're fucking insane.

How many gay people in the United States or any other western first world country have been gunned down for being gay in the last year? The last five years? The last ten years? Ever?

will this be when japan finally fall?

Why the fuck? Is the western world the only place humans are allowed to live? I agree america doesn't matter but why is it wrong for europe to remain "white"?

>want to not be gunned down for being gay because the unnerves the entiled white fuck
Which side are the gay white people on?

I mean there was the Pulse shooting but that was a Muslim

Surprised nobody posted this one.

Attached: 1560596376786.jpg (1532x1028, 959K)

Personally I think it'll be a decent game. I didn't know about the shit about multiple apartments or car customization (although I heard that you can customise it in terms of paint jobs and shit, just not change shit like the engine or tyres) so it doesn't bother me much.

Then why you SEETHING about white men?

>le ebin reddit comeback xD

Because muh empires means the entire continent of Europe gets to be a dumping ground for the population of MENA and sub-Saharan Africa

This doesn't look like 2020.

That's because it's from the third edition which is shit

I'm sure this will be in the DLC

very

>teddy bear sucking on her titties
God I wish that was me

Second Life lore is so deep, who knew!

New hands wrote this

>her

>it doesn't have to be at night
>it doesn't have to be in a large city
>it doesn't need to be 3rd person
>it doesn't need to have the different classes
>it doesn't need the player to be able to use flying cars
>It doesn't need accessible interiors for buildings
>It doesn't need to be free of liberal bullshit
>It doesn't need to have good customisation options
>it doesn't need to have real dialogue choices
>it doesn't need you to be able to join different factions
>it doesn't need to have killable NPCs
>it doesn't need to have Trauma Team as a gameplay element the player can use
>it doesn't need to have destructible environments
>it doesn't need to have good graphics
>it doesn't matter that CD Projekt Red is staffed by Americans now
>it doesn't need mod support
>it doesn't need to have good box art
>it doesnt need to not waste all of its budget on b-list actors
>it doesnt need to have a branching story
>it doesnt need to be an RPG
WE ARE NOW HERE
>it doesn't need dynamic weather systems
>it doesn't need to have massive crowds of people
>it doesn't need to not be downgraded
>it doesn't need to have substance
>it doesn't need to not be GTA 2077

Yet everyone here seems to forget all of this because they put in one meme actor whose last film was almost a decade ago (John Wick) and even then it was a mediocre flick at best.

Because "yikes" with a wojak reaction image is peak intelligence, right?

pero que mierda dices? you speak like a sjw mutt for not being one...

>no one wants to be special
Tell that to reseterra who just conducted an e-holocaust because trannies were treated like everyone else in the game.

Also you're making a mistake thinking this is specifically about marginalized groups.

You know there are entire continents where there are little to no white people right? Where your beloved PoCs are in charge of everything. Yet you and people like you willingly stay in the lands full of awful white people. Many of them willingly leave their PoC-dominated lands where no white people are to come live in the countries full of awful whitey.

Really makes you think.

New York Times

Let me be a Dragoon

Full body transplant

Only thing organic remaining is the brain

Supa Solda

Attached: 1539852046283.jpg (300x772, 123K)

Cyberpunk is peak degeneracy. It baffles me when people idolize it and say they want to live in it. What the actually want is technology within most cyberpunk settings, not the actual society.

Attached: proxy[1].jpg (640x800, 68K)

>visibly upset
Seeing as how it had the intended effect, I'd say yeah.

>why are you translating the text from mental gymnastics into plain speech?

Why is it wrong for them to not remain white?

You're joking right?
Colonialism ravaged the land and its people.

Attached: 1531094862593.png (1400x802, 1.53M)

read settlers

We will literally live in a cyberpunk world

>people want to not be gunned down for being gay because the unnerves the entiled white fuck who want the whole world to be his comfort zone
I've got some bad news for you if you just think "white men" hate gay people.

see

They won't. The only time you'll see a dragoon will be if you go up against Militech and they decide to annihilate your ass. That or maybe they'll use it to show off at some point. Even on tabletop you couldn't be a dragoon because they have such a ridiculous humanity cost. The book clearly says that people just temporarily operate a dragoon by connecting to it and even then they need to be given instructions because they basically become machines for a while

I sincerely doubt there has been or ever will be a referendum on that subject.
we were never asked

Where are my augments then?

The OP pic already explained it.
Also, that is not a very positive thought to have if you like "diversity", don't you think?

Upset? Because I responded to you? You did too, so you're mad as fuck right now. Chill, kiddo.

Wow, Aristotle was a fucking incel lol. If you actually believe this then have sex, loser. Diversity is our strength.

>you want us to include trannies? no problem, here you go

user, we already do

We never got Ethiopia

Depends. Do you think it was wrong for countries like New Zealand, Australia, Canada, and the United States to have their native populations whittled down to nothing and replaced with people from Europe? If you don't, then I suppose there's nothing wrong with it.

If that's wrong, however, then so is filling up white countries with black and brown people.

You know they have pretty advanced bionic limbs right?

We never advanced from the 80's, we just became a worse version of it.

People who were never exposed to abuse and violence romanticise all of that. Like the movies do with gangsters and such. I wouldn't want to live in it certainly, but experience it without any consequences? Why not.

this picture is fucking old, got anything else?

reddit spacing youtube comment tier post
Then why are people like you upset when countries try to learn from the past and prevent such invasion? Either way, kill yourself you fucking kike

Attached: Cyberpunk-USA.jpg (3402x1997, 2.89M)

what people always fail to realize is that these concepts were in effect years before now, years before 1988. Anyone should have been able to pick up on it.

but user, you would lose the capacity to feel down there...
are you sure this is what you want?

Attached: 11-6-2019 14.6.14 15.jpg (271x612, 51K)

>dude, belgians chopping off hands in a widely condemned incident represents the entirety of interactions between westerners and africans, lmao
fuck off, thanks

that's 100% accurate. Even the dilation nation should be able to see how true it rings

We got mobile phones and the internet tho

I'm actually smirking because it's extremely apparent that you are mad.

Attached: look at this dude.jpg (728x1024, 183K)

especially techno

Attached: Cyberpunk2020 History.jpg (4325x1561, 3.97M)

>that isn't real rightism!

That's one based black guy

And let's be completely honest, it was probably an existing indigenous punishment technique.

Nearly every country that was colonized ended up better off for it and today virtually all the infrastructure and sense of governance that exists in those countries was left there by the Europeans who colonized them. Hell countries like South Africa and Zimbabwe had entire cities built and ready to go given away to the native black populations and they fucking destroyed it all in the span of a few years. Meanwhile countries like Ethiopia and Zanzibar were never, ever colonized and they're still completely in the shitter.

I'm not saying that from a moral standpoint what those colonists did was right or wrong, but if you think those countries and their people would be better off right now had they never been colonized you are beyond insane.

This, it isn't new. Whoever wrote that just imagined what was happening in the 80s snowballing out of control within the next four decades.

it happens naturally even without Jewish pervasiveness. Diversity leads to chaos no matter what

Show me the genocides being conducted to claim that land from your society. When a brownie comes into your store to buy something, does he give you money or rape your daughter?

Here's the shocker: black guys are socially very conservative. They are the reason anti-gay legislation got passed in CALIFORNIA.

You can finally role play mental illness with full immersion

This. We shouldn't generalize. Likewise, black on white crime incidents don't represent all black people

because ethnic and religious conflict is the rule, from the smallest tribes all the way up to industrial-scale genocide. we do not want that shit here.

>socialist wyoming
>no go
Fucking kek

Nothing. Its a natural course of the human species that some ignore and live in their fantasy land of separation through pigmentation. Which is a lunacy in a world where you can get to another side of the planet in a day. The world would need to regress ideologically 400 years to convince the general population that taking their rights away to like someone else is a positive thing. And that will never happen but growing pains are unavoidable also.

Attached: 1385352225219.png (666x666, 34K)

Dude, we have barely advanced since Gilgamesh in 2000BC Babylonia. The answer is smooth talkers take over and mob mentality wins over anything else. Somehow in 1000AD we started advancing more technologically, but the minds of the people are still the same since the beginning of society.

Attached: 1546929772848.jpg (4813x2048, 2.83M)

Required Instruction - 1003.42(f)
The history of the Holocaust (1933-1945), the systematic planned annihilation of European Jews and other groups by Nazi Germany, a watershed event in the history of humanity, to be taught in a manner that leads to an investigation of human behavior, an understanding of the ramifications of prejudice, racism, and stereotyping, and an examination of what it means to be a responsible and respectful person, for the purposes of encouraging tolerance of diversity in a pluralistic society and for nurturing and protecting democratic values and institution

Crime statistics over the course of years aren't an isolated incident dumbass

What the OP pic explained is that you're a faggot for acting like you're part of some special group.

>Brainlets triggered by a philosophical conundrum posed by user.

Attached: 1384300265300.jpg (390x310, 28K)

Attached: 0c4.png (599x605, 16K)

And you think that made us better as a society. Hell I am addicted to both and I feel like it made life worse. I can't live without it now, but I might have had a better life without it.

Attached: Ghost Rider 2099 #001 - 13.jpg (1316x1965, 365K)

>rome
>staying a democracy
The only time Rome ever had a stable democracy was when franchise was literally limited only to ethnic romans.

What makes you think it's an isolated incident?

Where are the white-on-black crimes?
Where are the w-b rapes?

I can rebut without being trigger you sperg.

i agree

Fuck off retard

>MUH ANCIENT AYYLLIIUMS AND TECHNOLOGY

>dude whiteness is just skin colour lmao

The maoris werent native to New Zealand. They sailed from Taiwan and took the land from the earlier inhabitants, some of which can trace their heritage back to the middle east.

Your entire post was a ball of nonsense. Seriously, what the fuck were you trying to say? What point did you try to make? Based on what? Aimed at what? Under what intentions? What context?

Attached: 1530623009267.jpg (820x906, 77K)

Nice, so this is anti rascism and anti-sjw?
Nice game and really forward thinking in 1984.
I like this game now more than before.

Attached: Irisistable.jpg (900x3223, 436K)

>The severing of workers' hands achieved particular international notoriety. These were sometimes cut off by Force Publique soldiers who were made to account for every shot they fired by bringing back the hands of their victims. These details were recorded by Christian missionaries working in the Congo and caused public outrage when they were made known to the public in the United Kingdom, Belgium, the United States and elsewhere. An international campaign against the Congo Free State began in 1890 and reached its apogee after 1900 under the leadership of the British activist E. D. Morel. In 1908, as a result of international pressure, the Belgian government annexed the Congo Free State to form the Belgian Congo, and ended many of the systems responsible for the abuses. The size of the population decline during the period is the subject of extensive historiographical debate, and there is an open debate as to whether the atrocities constitute genocide. Neither the Belgian monarchy nor the Belgian state has ever apologised for the atrocities.
so in other words; no, the severing of hands by the congo free state is not representative of the interactions between colonists and locals

>Based retards cant cope with the real world

>Neither the Belgian monarchy nor the Belgian state has ever apologised for the atrocities.
Scum

And Bantu peoples aren't native to most of South Africa, but that doesn't stop them from claiming white-controlled land for the "African people"

Saddly I don't believe in ancient aliens anymore. I feel like at some point we had some really great Ideas, used slave labor to make it. Then Chad McThundercock came in to mock whoever had the idea and caused a mob mentality of dumbing down. And it happened A LOT.

Attached: smite_mountain_man_odin_by_brolo-d7nx4ko.jpg (914x1200, 442K)

Attached: 1532564826529.jpg (975x244, 49K)