What do you do in this situation?

What do you do in this situation?

Attached: 1559471648444.jpg (1280x720, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CSYp33F_0Ss
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not enough information to properly judge.

Jump and say: I'm gay

Wonder how and why I'm in this situation

Fall into a cringe-induced coma

turn 360 degrees and walk away

do a trickshot and walk away

Floss

>that one kid that brought kingdom hearts manuals to school and read them during class

do zoomers really do school presentations on vidya?

Nice of them to put a RAD sign up

Follow it up with a presentation about anal vore

in that autist's defense, the KH manuals were pretty kino

I'd teach the kid and tell him presentations shouldn't have full paragraphs in them. The information should come from him, rather than from the slides.

Did you ever make a vidya presentation, user? If yes, what was it about?

Attached: 1530243896086.png (134x134, 18K)

I did a presentation about crowd funding and used scam shitizen as an example of backers helplessness.

>That one kid who did his presentation on Naruto vs Sasuke.

Attached: 1546753421.png (823x744, 355K)

Closest I got was having to write a movie critique for The Wizard for English.

>he doesn't know or care about the deep variety and lore of trickshotting
It's a known fact Yea Forums is filled with shitters who even struggle to hit a normal standing shot. my fault for assuming they could grasp the complex theory and execution of trick shotting.
faze up and dab out

Attached: 434.jpg (239x210, 8K)

based

The closest I got was using Assassin's Creed 2 OST in a presentation about the Amazon rainforest.

youtube.com/watch?v=CSYp33F_0Ss

I was going to make a presentation that used CK2. I forget what happened, think I went with something else.

>the kid who did a vidya presentation all the way back in hs in 2004 is now married to a cute girl and has several kids

Fuck. Where did my life go so wrong? I'm at that age where people constantly ask if I have kids and when I say no they give me the weirdest look ever, like I've failed as a man.

Report this future school shooter to the police.

I did a presentation on anime.

Attached: NOPE.gif (250x182, 791K)

>that one kid who got sent to the principal's office so often he started bringing manuals to read

I made a powerpoint on Gamergate for an English class once.

Is that age 45? Before that nobody cares

This site is 18+

Who knows? He's a kid that enjoys talking about his vidya. Maybe you remember having fun once, too?

I did a presentation on abortion for algebra class

I remember like 5 years ago someone posted about a presentation they gave about the Shagohad acting as if it was his idea, and went into the details of its hypothetical capabilities. I don't know if it would be capable of launching nukes as far as it said in game, but the presentation was a humorous thought. I wish I could remember what class he was even in.