You're going to buy it, aren't you?

You're going to buy it, aren't you?

Attached: 8202b88725f4ba4b06997ebf4c4a2f7b_1920_KR.jpg (1920x1080, 378K)

will Yea Forums stop calling me a tranny if I do?

I'll buy it to resell to retards for 3x the price, yes.

>Summons as a DLC
>IN GAME FEATURES OF CLASSIC CHARACTERS BEHIND A PAYWALL
>FOR PREORDERING A THIRD OF THE GAME'S CONTENT
This whole remake is a fucking blunder

Attached: 1495134797282.png (789x593, 166K)

How much is it? I fight get a version without a figure

Nah
VIII on the other hand...

a billion dollars for the version with the figure (actually like $300), $70 for the version without the figure

Dilate

Nah, i'm just gonna buy the deluxe. I'm a sucker for steelbooks

So they confirmed the game is 2 parts. First part is Midgar and the second is the rest of the game.

So they will probably squeeze a bunch of events into midgar. Fuck Tifa’s boobs, this is actually the disappointing news

... goes straight into the garbage can.

Attached: disgusting.jpg (1200x700, 165K)

>a third
as if they would only release 3 episodes. this first one's gonna be just midgar so extrapolating out there's gonna be like 5 or 6 episodes each priced at $60 with preorder DLC for each. complete version if you buy individually will be somewhere like $300+ at this rate

>buying part 1 for 60$
>not waiting for definitive edition with all the parts for 60$

Attached: 1555414964648.jpg (960x960, 43K)

>THREE HUNDRED
>AND
>FIFTY
>DOLLARS
>FOR A SINGLE (1) EPISODE
Fuck no.

you mean 25 bucks on PC.

No way, not for that price. Especially when it's just for some worthless action figure that'll just gather dust on a shelf.

>ps4
>episodic
lmao no.
How they will handle carrying save?

like I'm going to wait 40 years for all of the parts to come out

I don't play gay shit

It's a "soft" bundle. It's just the Deluxe version of the game with the Playarts figure shipped separately. That's why it hasn't sold out. The FFXV Collector's edition sold out immediately because it all came bundled together.

I considered it, 2/3rds the price is just for the figure though, wish they hadn’t tied Carbunkle to it.

I'm not paying $200 for the worst summon in FF and a doll

>IN GAME FEATURES OF CLASSIC CHARACTERS BEHIND A PAYWALL
wtf are you talking about you retard?

No you’re right and if the XV deluxe edition is anything to go by everything in it will be borderline free dlc anyways.

thats at least 8 collectors editions you have to buy for a complete set.

>summon DLC

fuck squeenix

Nope.
Will watch someone play it instead.

>mini soundtrack
>they're even cutting up the soundtrack for maximum shekles

I want Carbunkle, always useful.

Hmm i want that artbook but no just a standard physical copy.

How much money do you think I could make by buying like 10 and rreselling them on ebay?

do you know how expensive SE ost's are? they're being sold for at least 30 to 40 bucks. The deluxe edition would've easily reached 100 dollars if it was bundled with the full OST

>summons are DLC now
fuck everyone who pays for this garbage

Attached: 1542304972973.jpg (307x309, 18K)

No, I was always more of a Legend of Dragoon fan.

Attached: lavitz.jpg (500x350, 58K)

They've recently thrown a bunch of them on Spotify so that's a bit cheaper than buying them I guess. I have them all downloaded anyway since they don't sell them in my country.

Nah. PAK figures suck.

None of those summons were in the original game.

Fuck no I already played the full game and don't waste money on remakes

Attached: 1543774890692.webm (854x480, 2.86M)

This is exactly why I can't support this shit.
Also, isn't Midgar less than one third of FF VII ?
If yes, then why the fuck are people buying this like crazy ?

Attached: 12415236547.jpg (2174x1324, 1.01M)

That's because the first part (this game) ends in midgar, before you get any of the canon summons

:(

They're expanding Midgar beyond what was in the original game. Maybe even making all 8 sectors able to be visited.

How the fuck was she able to hide her ghoulish face like that? camera trick? a crate of makeup?

oh shit I wanna buy this now

>paying 300$ for a thirty year old VN

Yeah but I want to play the FFVII Remake

x3 times

60 burger bucks per episode? Fuck that

Is it 350 or 300? Stop bullshitting what is the actual price you fucktards? And is there a version without the figure but with everything else?

Then don't forget you'll need to pay extra $120 for another 2 chapters.

Is this fucking real?

sure, thanks for the reminder

>Playarts.

Attached: 1535134688296.jpg (1192x1021, 183K)

I'm fine with that so long as I'm getting an entire game's worth of content for each one

There's no way to stretch out Midgar into whole game without completely ruining the pacing.

Have sex

Yes

Yeah but all know Cyberpunk will be a blunder

I'm going to buy the director's cut game of the year complete enhanced 10/10 edition with all episodes and dlcs for 15 bucks in steam sale in 25 years

Almost can't believe there are people out there who are actually buying/pre-ordering this.
How much backlash do you think there'll be if Part 1 ends up being short as fuck with possibly more Materia DLC ?

Attached: 1551539784920.jpg (240x240, 23K)

I am thoroughly disgusted.

>immplying it will be on steam
should i tell him epicbros?

thanks pussies. deluxe comes with everything except carbuncle. copping that

Why

>they nerfed tifas look
>didn't make costumes or summon skins the dlc
wtf

Because first of all I have no idea what a fucking carbuncle is, and Chocobos are farm animals I don't want them unless I have to cross a mountain, young ones are useless.
Cloud also looks gay and that's not his motorcycle.

CD Projeckt Red is being bankrolled by Poland. It's the same shit as Tencent but far less of a personal threat. Let's hope they never elect a scumbag as a leader, or things could go very wrong.

Nah I'll buy VII Remake when all the episodes are released and compiled into one collection next gen

Is your only experience with Final Fantasy having watched Advent Children?

Attached: 1551451836443.png (127x205, 48K)

I did but I'm thinking g of cancelling and vetting the regular deluxe edition instead.

No, Im not even going to pirate this.

That's alright, I've got two years minimum. Plenty of time to put money aside for it.

I played every game until ffx-2.
The next one was MMO simulation and MMO's, I saw someone play Xirtheen once and I almost threw up.

Lolno.

I MIGHT buy the deluxe edition. I am super suspicious about where this will go.

Maybe when the game is complete in 2035.

well, you can't anyway dummy. but suit yourself (:

>tfw played original FF7 as a 12 year old and fell in love with it
>be 50yr old when remake is done

Then why do you seem under the impression that Cloud rode Fenrir in the original game

Attached: 1534366574754.jpg (700x525, 143K)

It doesn't look anything like the original.

You sound braindead

Put your glasses on, grandpa

No. I'm going to buy the Definitive Ultimate VIP Collector's Edition Bundle of all finished episodes (1-6) on the PC in 2042 when it's finished.

Not going to pay 60 + dlc tip for the PS4 episode part 1, then repeat that five times over on the PS5
Hell not even gonna buy a PS5

Attached: 1343766612618.jpg (344x240, 6K)

It's true. Cope.

Congrats my redpilled Reddit user!

What's this?

Nope, should have been turn based and fateful to the original like RE1 remake. I'm not letting SE get any money from me other than DQ and Saga.

I'll wait until it comes to PC

Good idea. At least that way you'll have them all on one platform instead of 2 of the episodes or however many on the PS4 and the rest on the PS5.
Plus you don't need to buy a VR Censorstation 5 this way.

Unless we get fucked with eps 1-2 on steam then epic snatches the rest

Attached: 1326497971672.jpg (272x266, 15K)

>I'm not giving them any money except when I give them money! wah should have been the same!
Cope.

Nope. Don't even have to get the steelbook because that's ugly too.

I didn't buy FF xv and won't buy this and that's all that matters.

Still giving them money.

Is Square quite literally turning into Shinra now? Selling Materia for money? What is this madness?

Only for the series that deserve it.

Robots are pretty damn advanced nowadays.

They're still getting money though. That money still goes into FF.

>Excluded summons for DLC
Dropped. Fucking preorder DLC-culture is cancer.

Are those actual ingame combat summons or like "pet" summons that do nothing?
If the former I won't buy the game, locking content behind day 1 premium editions is an absolute no-go.

Gonna pirate it on the PC then later.

If you think toriyama,sugiyama and hori would let kitase and nomura touch a cent made from dq you are an idiot.

>if you think these people in the same company would just let their companies money go to different departments, you're dumb!
I'm sorry dude, but I think you have a brain tumor.

big brain tactics

yes.

Isn't the entire game taking play in Midgar and Midgar only, and then release the rest a decade later?

Attached: 770.gif (500x321, 56K)

>hey let's use the money that dqxi made to fund ff7r even though we are currently developing dqxii.

Sure, I'm the one with the tumor.

The money they made is how they sustain the company and other projects. You're fucking retarded lmao.

when it comes to PC; if it comes to PC.

That would imply that dq sales makes enough to sustain multiple projects and it doesn't. I'm fairly certain that the money dq makes is budgeted back into development of future titles in the series. If anything FF and Gaylords who buy that shit still is funding DQ.

So where do you suppose they get funding for new IPs like Octopath

no, cloud looks like "baby Huey" from that one 1940's 1950's cartoon, i hated that character

no they release the rest in chunks every 2-5 years

That's an ugly carbuncle and chocobo chick.

>makes is budgeted back into development of future titles in the series.
HAHAHAHA. That is not how it works at all you fucking chimp lmaoo. If your generic shitty turn based RPG makes enough money in surplus to the amount that was spent on it, then the company deems it a money maker and continues it, because it makes the company money and that money goes into various projects, including FF and this beautiful remake. You fucking dummy.

FF XV and FFXIV.

This is the chimpanzee mind.

Using your own logic, FF makes more money is funding DQ. I checkmated this post before your ass even made it.

FF is astronomically bigger than DQ. Bigger than DQ will ever be in any life time. Obviously the money FF makes goes into other shit as well just like everything else you dumb fucking chimp monkey nigger. But DQ is so small, might as well make the insult that that piece of shit franchise is sustaining everything else but itself. You're lucky the nips keep buying their fantasy world to stop them from killing themselves ya little fuckhead chimp nigger lmao.

I could buy a ps4 with ff7r deluxe edition for cheaper than that

This desu.

Bought the "final" version of FFXV with all DLC included for half the price they charged for the base game when it launched. Can't even imagine buying it at launch and then buying each new episode and DLC at a premium, fuck that nonsense.

You sure do use nigger alot. It's okay dude, you're not in highschool. Tyrone and Jamal can't harm you anymore.

Because you're a nigger chimp.

I'm sorry, but I'm not the black individual who raped your mother and sister while you hide in the closet and masturbated to their cries.

So even though you're a chimp nigger you're also a cuck who gets off to those scenarios. You'll never be loved but keep giving FF that money by buying DQ. lol. last word thread exit boi

not interested..
but, do you guys know they are selling a sephiroth watch for $2499?

>
what the fuck am I watching?

Was a remake really necessary?
Wouldn't a prequel have been a better idea?

Attached: snu.png (1899x840, 208K)

>Also, isn't Midgar less than one third of FF VII ?
1 fifth to be precise

>He doesn't know the greatest anime of all times

There are already two prequels

I do not.

They put various scrapped ideas from the original back into the remake. So the 5 hour segment will become a 30-40 hour segment.