Turns out ResetEra is full of pedos too, who would have guessed?

Turns out ResetEra is full of pedos too, who would have guessed?

twitter.com/ReeraTakes/status/1139596620717273089 (embed)
neogaf.com/threads/resetera-and-the-pedo-problem.1487380/

Attached: 1541468636181.png (1112x540, 110K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/c0xavk/actual_proof_of_resetera_staffs_trying_to_do/er8os2h/?context=3
twitter.com/AnonBabble

"I fucking knew it. It's unreal how deep these people weld themselves into the moderation teams of other websites, or how they even manage it all the damn time. No matter where you go, you can always guarantee a gaming website has someone affiliated with these people."

We literally have Resetera jannies, MOOT FIX THIS SHIT.

Ephebophilia is not pedophilia

It's almost like gamergate was about corruption in the media and they use politics to force companies to adhere to their insanity whilst they do worse shit themselves

Reply to me if you aren't a tranny.

Get fucking rekt retardera

autosage

Also, there is damage control on /r/kotakuinaction since they are now deleting this news. this is still up though reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/c0xavk/actual_proof_of_resetera_staffs_trying_to_do/er8os2h/?context=3

hey

Gays is not Okays

Not even surprised. It's always just a matter of time until they start to eat each other up for being massive hypocrites who fail even the most basic of purity test they impose onto others.

Attached: Thriiiiiiiiiler.gif (500x500, 246K)

Might be a good idea to straight up contact Hiro about this, I'm sure he doesn't want the website to get even more flak for burying stuff about pedos.

>the process for subscribing to this discord server was quite locked and intricate. You had to be invited, then validated by mods and admins, wait for some time and then
>,there was another process to be able to browse the server. I don't remember the whole process exactly, but I remember it was a pain in the ass. Pretty suspect for a simple Nintendo Discord
>Nintendo discord

OH NO NO NO

Attached: 1557217983653.jpg (623x702, 177K)

kek the tranny janny who works for free deleted the previous thread

WTF we must rise up over this...

This. Yea Forums had problems with pedophilia before so maybe this is our chance to get Hiro to remove the tranny jannies

RESETERA BAY BAY

Yeah, something isn't right with moderation here, might be as that quote suggested, they weld themselves into the mod teams of websites.

*works for Resetera

based

Reminds me of gg where everyone tried to suppress it and it just became bigger and bigger because of that.

Attached: eternal boogyman.png (934x609, 608K)

Actually they were 5, something fucky going on here.

I actually went through the screenshots and oh man, i didn't feel anything at all. The stuff they said and joked about is tame in comparison to the disgusting shit i see here every day.

>accusers are the accused themselves
When has this NOT been the case?

Attached: 1554074211728.gif (300x166, 1.39M)

but user, we make no pretenses about being degenerates. resetera, on the other hand, is on a moral crusade guilt tripping gamedevs into censoring their products.

they must be exposed and purged.

Attached: Screenshot (24751).png (904x652, 504K)

They do because they are mentally ill. You have a small amount of mentally ill people obsessed with getting into places of power to exert said power, which means that they will get into moderation teams etc because they won't give up, ever, as they don't have much else for them in life. That's why they're everywhere.

The fact that the thread was autosaging from the second post when BLACKED threads stay up well into the 30 posts or more suggests they are either really on high alert right now or even are automatically autosaging threads with certain keywords in the OP.

uphold your civic duty, bros

Attached: 1478080478704.png (1914x1030, 182K)

ey

why is this sliding?

You are now on a watch list.

>NARUTO

Attached: 1459343248309.gif (401x353, 324K)

gay

The correct board to post this is /pol/.
Stay there and don't come back.

Probably because it’s not video games.

>jannies on full damage control because they're probably in the pedo server too
lol

Because the people in those pedo discords are the same in Yea Forums's moderation team, or at least in the same circles so they are protecting their buddies.

You do realize who we're talking about, right?

Listen I agree with certain points you are making and yeah I see a bit of their behaviour in the reactions in this thread. But it's the fact they are covering it up that makes it extremely suspicious. On top of that, as many have pointed out, this is unbelievably hypocritical for a website that bans any opposing view on virtually any political subject. How come saying something as vague and innocuous like "it's okay to be white" will get you banned and publicly shamed yet we have these moral gatekeepers debating being attracted to children is perfectly fine?

These people will never admit they are wrong about anything and have no interest in debate/broadening their worldview. They've got a "fuck you I'm right, you're wrong" way of arguing and to reason with them is impossible. So I'd say the reaction to them covering their tracks over waxing the poetic of pedophelia is pretty fitting.

Don't put Resetera into the OP. it triggers the autosage since mods can't delete them

hori said it is

It reminds me of gg because the "controversy" at the center of it is completely fabricated (unless somebody can finally provide a link to that review she slept around for).

fun fact: if you actually reported to the FBI about that discord server they will do some shit because a month or two earlier the FBI realized how discord is pedosheaven

Hori Miona? Wew lads hello there

>1 user from 40000 members in Resetera says that he faps at lolis
>”HOLY SHIT I CAN’T BELIEVE RESETERA IS FULL OF PEDOS”
I don’t want to defend that shitty places, but aren’t you faggots always making cunnythreads?

>m-m-muh POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Seeth harder pedo tranny.

Resetera is literally the board that was created by the pedos that were exposed in neofag, why are people surprised they are still freaks?

hahahah retardera going down in flames

I think it's also that threads about those faggots get report-spammed by them until mods throw up their arms and nuke the entire thread.

You need something new tranny, deflecting towards gg while responding to yourself since nobody else takes the bait doesn't work anymore.