Resetera pedo ring discovered

"I fucking knew it. It's unreal how deep these people weld themselves into the moderation teams of other websites, or how they even manage it all the damn time. No matter where you go, you can always guarantee a gaming website has someone affiliated with these people."

Above was about Reddit, seems Yea Forums can join that list now with our jannies purging these threads.

neogaf.com/threads/resetera-and-the-pedo-problem.1487380/

Attached: 1558702916949.png (429x410, 12K)

they purge them because they are not videogames user.

they are e-celeb shit.

>"To give more context : the process for subscribing to this discord server was quite locked and intricate. You had to be invited, then validated by mods and admins, wait for some time and then, there was another process to be able to browse the server. I don't remember the whole process exactly, but I remember it was a pain in the ass. Pretty suspect for a simple Nintendo Discord, right ? Keep reading and you'll understand why."
Nintendies are diddlers everyone.

who is the e-celeb of this scenario

ResetEra has connections to the Industry.
This is Video Games.
If this isn't video games, then posts about Companies doing dumb shit shouldn't be allowed, or even youtubers.

cartoons are not pedophilia

Fuck Reset niggers

Of course they are, don't you remember Alison Rapp?

Tranny, lemme put it into simplier terms.
They want to fuck kids, IRL kids.
They literally talk about it, and how 32 year olds going after minors in Games, are Players.
They literally talk about how lucky people are who live in states/countries where the AoC is lower than their own States/Countries.
They fucking have a map of the USA, showing all the states Age of Consent, and colour coded.

hold hands

With adults, not kids, man.

I hope they get away with it and I hope they spend all their lives fucking the shit out of republicans' kids.

I've had lots of sex lol. What now?

if you actually read the thread, its a woman from neogaf trying to equate loli manga with CP

Yeah right, you lonely pervert.

>”I don’t think is that bad thinking that some anime girl with 16 years is hot”
>”HOLY SHIT RESETERA IS FULL OF PEDOPHILES”

And if you read the thread, you'd see the shit that I just mentioned.

with kids
t. resetera

Based.

Almost a hundred wimins breh. now what? lol

Lies.

Its a fucking mafia that do extorsion if they not get what they want they go and boycott

New thread as the others are autosaging